Fathering Autism #66 A is pretending Ab won't flee, Leghumpers all have a MAASSTERS Degree

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
#######THREAD IDEA######
Hocus pocus Pig lost focus
Not maintaining, only gaining.

Thank you Ab for all you do
We'd still be renting, if not for you.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
She has done this before can this be reported because I have rosacea and since I lost my insurance it has been effing awful .I happily wear masks everywhere I go not only because it's the right thing to do but people don't stare at my red ugly face .The thought that someone who has to deal with this like me and orders this based on what she said infuriates me because it's not going to help and will make it worse .Only a dermatologist can treat and prescribe what is needed .She should be ashamed of herself making these claims and taking advantage of yet more people.
Exactly! Most ppl have to go on topical perscription meds or oral, she’s so ignorant I’m sure she doesn’t even know what it is!!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
FYI - CAKE is not a slang term used ONLY for the LGTBQ+ community. Anyone can use this term for a nice butt.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Isaiah forgot in his video speech to thank the person that has made this all possible for him, HIS NON VERBAL IDD AUTISTIC SISTER ABBIE. He could also have given a big shoutout to his Asshole of a father for the great job he has done exploiting her so that they could buy him all the things. It looked like his gifts were very well thought out over time and even some quite expensive. Abbie on the other hand not so much. I know they bought her clothes too, but she could care less about them. P went shopping for her the day before Christmas and bought baby toy gifts (since she is such a typical teenager) that they are probably returning since they were still in boxes. At least she liked the Rock Speakers.

One thing more, that he wasn’t going to show his Christmas haul was BS. Oh yes and for a New Years resolution, quit being such a cocky, smart ass and arrogant little tit. Get away from your parents and their bad influence. As influencers your parents suck.

Here’s a picture of junior Asswipe (babywipe) in training.
View attachment 364306

I was just writing about this and this showed up when I came back. To all the leghumpers that just don’t get it. His YouTube channel, P’s Slimelife channel etc.etc. is all thanks to Abbie. Wake up and smell the coffee instead of the kool aid you idiots. I really hope some of them read here to receive an education on what this family is all about.
View attachment 364321
If it wasn't for Abbie Assa would still be committing crimes and viruscilla would still be cashing dodgy cheques

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
So is this an indication that Hoglet has entered the gay scene?
That's complicated.

A lot of uber-modern slang originated somewhere in black and/or queer culture.
You've heard the phrase "spilling the tea" or just "tea" in relation to gossip, I assume? It's ubiquitous now, but that's a direct import from the New York drag scene.

Cake in terms of (male) butts started in queer spaces, made its way to black spaces where it's been largely used to reference female butts, and has started to move into what's called "stan culture" spaces.
Stan spaces are small, specialized, insular groups of people who are obsessive fans of a certain thing - could be a TV show, a movie, a musician, an actor/tress, etc. They tend to develop their own specialized patois of slang, much of it pulled from other groups, most often black & queer groups.

So.
Isaiah using the terms cake and double cheeked-up isn't some sort of subtle coming out, but the way they were used was enough to make me raise an eyebrow. He's either:
1. Heard them used so often in a space where they're used to reference male butts that it's "normal" to him
2. Heard them used in a stan space often enough to use them, though is awkward enough to use stan patois on a public-facing vlog not geared towards that stan group
3. Heard them used in black spaces and, without a trace of irony, went ahead and picked that slang up, used it in the wrong context, and failed at being "cool."

And thank you, again, for coming to my TED Talk.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
......and just like Mama and Papa Pig, Hogsaiah chooses the late night hours to really blast his true colors to the YouTube followers. Sorry, not sorry Babywipe...you have earned Every. Single. Snout...all of them! Chubby Checker could have least given a shout out to his sister as she honked in the background!
Thank you for the new Paddle Board and Ski Trip, Abbie. ❤ Hogsaiah.
There ya go Moobs Jr., try it out and see if you can form these words. Best of luck to you!
#disgusted
View attachment 364553
He's good at digging that hole and putting his foot in his mouth, his father is teaching him well (or speaking for him). Way to go Asa mark 2 !!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
So I watched her live from last night and I’m sick and tired of hearing her say that 40 cure cream helps rosacea that’s a serious condition I have it as well I told I suggested she shouldn’t say that it helps for rosacea because only a dermatologist can advise that,I’m sure she’ll comment on that or delete who knows
She does that cuz she hasn’t naive people who will fall for the bs she’s claims and will waste their money on it

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Can you imagine his big ass in Hawaii trying to surf? Lmao

The waves they see at the beach in Jacksonville are the equivalent of a kiddie pool.
Welcome.
Besides the exploitation by both parents, Hogsiah, Summer and Becca on every social media platform out there...
The list is long but for starters lets go with:
The lying.
The gluttony.
The arrogance.
The scamming.
The laziness.
😊
Asa & Priscilla's failure to work more with with Abbie, and, stop expecting her brother, the school, the therapists, and/or other parties to teach her the basic things she should know how to do on her own by now! Things like toileting on her own, bathing/showering/washing herself and her hair, brushing her teeth on her own, proper eating techniques, not to grab food off of someone else's plate, shall I go on or is that enough to start with?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I wonder, before the bought Abs house, how much rent they actually paid. The place they lived before I thought was owned by Candy and Wayne. They used it previously as the voter registration address.

If that is the case they probably weren't paying full price. Just mooching off Ps parents

It would be amusing to hear what their parents thought of the lot of them. Ass mom doesn't care for P , you can tell, and P doesn't like her much either. You get the impression that Candy isn't the biggest fan if her son inlaw either.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I wonder, before the bought Abs house, how much rent they actually paid. The place they lived before I thought was owned by Candy and Wayne. They used it previously as the voter registration address.

If that is the case they probably weren't paying full price. Just mooching off Ps parents

It would be amusing to hear what their parents thought of the lot of them. Ass mom doesn't care for P , you can tell, and P doesn't like her much either. You get the impression that Candy isn't the biggest fan if her son inlaw either.
That rental was not owned by Wide load Wayne and Candice VonHog.
For some reason that is a common misconception here.
Online real estate and tax records are an excellent source of information. It does require some researching and occasionally it's challenging.
But not in this case.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She does that cuz she hasn’t naive people who will fall for the bs she’s claims and will waste their money on it
That’s what angers me, ppl that don’t know any better or have no means to see a Derm, the sooner it’s caught and treated the less bad flare ups there are...mine has been under control for years until a year ago and nothing seems to be working so I have a follow up in Feb maybe there is something oral I can take, they used to give Tetracycline for it ( and it helped a lot!) but I heard they don’t use it anymore, I’ll know more my next appt

• Heart
Reactions: 14
That rental was not owned by Wide load Wayne and Candice VonHog.
For some reason that is a common misconception here.
Online real estate and tax records are an excellent source of information. It does require some researching and occasionally it's challenging.
But not in this case.
And they rented there for like 7 years, long time

I’m looking forward to the vlogs coming back, I enjoy the entertainment ( not including Abbie) but you all get what I mean....just as I’m writing this Cilla replied to my comment about Rosacea from an hour ago brb peeps!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Yeah I lose interest if it takes more than a couple minutes to look. I just thought maybe they did since it was the address they used to register to vote. Didn't think much past that point lol
I understand.
They did live with them a while when Abbie was little.
They may have never changed their address with the Board of Elections.
But I'm guessing that was the VonHogs address not the rental? I would have to see the street name to be sure. 😀
It took from 2013 until October 2020 before the courts got a new address on him. Even though the original child support order required him to give notice of address changes and income.
So yeah. Shitbags will always do shady tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I understand.
They did live with them a while when Abbie was little.
They may have never changed their address with the Board of Elections.
But I'm guessing that was the VonHogs address not the rental? I would have to see the street name to be sure. 😀
It took from 2013 until October 2020 before the courts got a new address on him. Even though the original child support order required him to give notice of address changes and income.
So yeah. Shitbags will always do shady tit.
Ya looked again and it listed Candace and Wayne as homeowners of previous address. And Priscilla as the only nonowner tenant.

Not that it really matters lol just interesting

Eta... I could read things wrong also. I for sure not deep diving hehe

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Can someone explain how this will work, those two blimps have trouble staying upright on terra firma so how the hell will they ski, I think it’s just another excuse to spend more money on expensive skiing equipment, can you imagine how much that has cost. I think 🐷 will be at the ski lodge drinking 1000 calorie hot chocolate while Arsewipe and baby wipe do the skiing. They probably think it moves them up the social ladder if they go skiing, another Maassive tit show.
Watch out other skiers! There could be an avalanche comin!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That's complicated.

A lot of uber-modern slang originated somewhere in black and/or queer culture.
You've heard the phrase "spilling the tea" or just "tea" in relation to gossip, I assume? It's ubiquitous now, but that's a direct import from the New York drag scene.

Cake in terms of (male) butts started in queer spaces, made its way to black spaces where it's been largely used to reference female butts, and has started to move into what's called "stan culture" spaces.
Stan spaces are small, specialized, insular groups of people who are obsessive fans of a certain thing - could be a TV show, a movie, a musician, an actor/tress, etc. They tend to develop their own specialized patois of slang, much of it pulled from other groups, most often black & queer groups.

So.
Isaiah using the terms cake and double cheeked-up isn't some sort of subtle coming out, but the way they were used was enough to make me raise an eyebrow. He's either:
1. Heard them used so often in a space where they're used to reference male butts that it's "normal" to him
2. Heard them used in a stan space often enough to use them, though is awkward enough to use stan patois on a public-facing vlog not geared towards that stan group
3. Heard them used in black spaces and, without a trace of irony, went ahead and picked that slang up, used it in the wrong context, and failed at being "cool."

And thank you, again, for coming to my TED Talk.
Tik-Tok!!! That's how I knew what cake referred to!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wait, Im confused.
They lived in Candy and Waynes current house when the kids were little. Candy and Wayne owned it but didnt live there with them.
But I never heard that Candy and Wayne owned the house they moved out of in 2019. Asa mentioned his 'landlord' several times, and when they were already packed to move and thought the sale fell through Asa said they would be "homeless" because their landlord already had new tenants lined up and was ready to come in and refresh for new renters.
Why would they worry if her parents were their landlord??

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Ya looked again and it listed Candace and Wayne as homeowners of previous address. And Priscilla as the only nonowner tenant.

Not that it really matters lol just interesting

Eta... I could read things wrong also. I for sure not deep diving hehe
Now I'm confused.
The rental was on a street that had the name of something spotted you put on a horse.
Vonhogs street starts with a B.
But yeah.
They rented from individuals not the VonHogs.
😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.