Fathering Autism #66 A is pretending Ab won't flee, Leghumpers all have a MAASSTERS Degree

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly. These people are like a nurse who was taking care of my mom who has Alzheimer's. She went to a party, a large one, with no mask. Dumbass posted pics! Well my mom tested positive because of her. Trust me, she no longer works there.
I took my daughter for her post-COVID cardiac mri today and the imaging center was in the same floor/complex as outpatient cancer treatment and oncology. At the very moment I locked eyes with a woman who was sitting in a wheelchair with her mask and a head scarf, looking exhausted it just hit me hard. Maybe a dose of reality is what these idiots need. My daughter is praying there is no lingering cardiac effects from having the virus, not just so she can get back on the field; but a normal healthy life. People are still dying of other things, COVID-19 is just making it happen a little quicker than it should,but you see how they blew off Ps Aunt dying in 2020...her shrugging her shoulders while saying her mom isn’t buying the zoo so she is going to do what she wants is enough proof of how horrible their souls are.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Nah. They will take her with.
They're spreading awareness - ie: dragging Abbie everywhere THEY want to go.
Can't leave the cash cow and side piece at home.
😀
I am surprised they haven’t rented a boat during Surfing for Autism and put Abbie in one of those parachute things that the boat pulls throwing MLM flyers, while having a loud speaker honking, and begging for DD sponsorship

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
#######THREAD IDEA######
Hocus pocus Pig lost focus
Not maintaining, only gaining.

Thank you Ab for all you do
We'd still be renting, if not for you.
Like "Thank you Ab for all you do
We'd still be renting, if not for you."

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I just want to make a suggestion for thread names
If only one suggestion could be posted per post...if there are more than one on a post it makes it impossible to find the most liked one plus a lot of really good titles will be lost. If next year is anything like this year the Massives will have us going through a lot of threads and those extra names could be suggested at a later date
Again just a suggestion...not policing the thread
🙂

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I just want to make a suggestion for thread names
If only one suggestion could be posted per post...if there are more than one on a post it makes it impossible to find the most liked one plus a lot of really good titles will be lost. If next year is anything like this year the Massives will have us going through a lot of threads and those extra names could be suggested at a later date
Again just a suggestion...not policing the thread
🙂
I agree. After I posted my suggestions I realized. I posted another one, numbering them, but you're right. One at a time would make more sense!

Reactions: 6
I separated my treads

Isaiah shows his Christmas haul, didn’t thank Abbie for paying for it all.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
They are not sitting at the table eating in those photos. If they choose to be so irresponsible, at least don’t showcase it on social media. You have a following and people who worship you (although I can’t fathom why). You are sending the wrong message to your followers! Oh wait. That’s right. If she doesn’t post it, she can’t flaunt all their fancy things that they only have from exploiting their daughter.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Just a note that Rx strength Differin or adapalene gel is available over the counter and is a very useful rosacea treatment. It is available in my area for $12.00 a tube.
Thank you I think I'm going to get some tomorrow I really appreciate the advice

Reactions: 5
I’m assuming this is what paying “fans” get from The Massives, What a treat 🙄 I wonder if the greeting included a thanks for supporting our baller lifestyle suckers !!
They forgot to add their normal daughter on the card who is related by blood whereas Thummers Eve is not, alledgedly.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
My 2nd separated tread

A MAASSIVE FAMILY resolution, stop using Abbie for your money solution.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening
Happy New Years Eve
So wonder how many people, if any, the Maassives will be hosting tonight
Oh well, use your imagination with this one

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Looks like Piggy is trying a new angle ... yea doesn't work and black still is not slimming for her..to see all the pics just scroll like you would if on Instagram..the arrow on the right

Oh no...there goes Jacksonville...ohoh Pigzilla (thanks Blue Oyster Cult)
Gee, hauling four walking high covid risks into a restaurant for a fancy sit-down dinner is a great idea in the middle of a pandemic!!

Nothing to worry about here!!

Im assuming she doesn’t count her sever as an actual person. 😡
People like them never do.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.