Fathering Autism #66 A is pretending Ab won't flee, Leghumpers all have a MAASSTERS Degree

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t agree with all of that , Isaiah continually tries to make “ in “ jokes with his father about things that have been said in tattle, he thinks he is being smart and that we aren’t intelligent enough to realise what they are doing, well news flash Von Hogs we know what you are doing. He might be nineteen but it doesn’t excuse his arrogance and entitlement, he will be just like his father, fat, selfish and too lazy to get a job. The Abbie gravy train isn’t going to run forever so I hope they all have backup plans.
As I said, I see a lot of that as him trying to get along with Asshat and keeping him happy/pleasing him.
I didn't mean that being 19 makes it ok, just that it's pretty common.
Yes, there is a significant chance he could end up like Asshat... and he might not. That really remains to be seen.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Arrogant little prick.

I don’t agree with all of that , Isaiah continually tries to make “ in “ jokes with his father about things that have been said in tattle, he thinks he is being smart and that we aren’t intelligent enough to realise what they are doing, well news flash Von Hogs we know what you are doing. He might be nineteen but it doesn’t excuse his arrogance and entitlement, he will be just like his father, fat, selfish and too lazy to get a job. The Abbie gravy train isn’t going to run forever so I hope they all have backup plans.
If he is just kidding around about the comments from us then he should start kidding around about the stuff we say about his two ton momma. We give him enough material to work with. I think he has turned into a mini Asshole and knows exactly what he is doing. Including when he mocks Ab.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Just my opinion, but, I feel like a lot of what some ppl are perceiving as Isaiah 'bragging' about things, is him being sarcastic/joking around. Not saying this to insult anyone here but it seems like some are taking his words a lot more seriously than what they might actually be. He's trying to be funny... not very successfully... but the point is he isn't being serious about a lot of what he says.
As always, I want to clarify that I do not think Isaiah is a total angel and completely innocent and without fault.
But, I also don't think he's this egotistical, pompous, smug, self-centered Asshat 2.0.
I think some of the way he behaves has been learned as a form of survival in order to get along w/ having a parent like Asshat. You try to do what you can to stay on his good side and not have him pissed off at you 24/7. We've talked about it before on here that Asshat is probably a nightmare to deal with when the camera is off. One of the reasons being that he is the epitome of a narcissist. That's not an easy thing to deal with.

I think Isaiah is a 19 year old kid who has had to deal with a lot of bullshit growing up. I know I've said it before but it still stands, being made to be the third caregiver of a child like Abbie who has a lot of needs, being made to be another parent with most of the same responsibilities is just wrong. Yes, siblings help out a bit with other siblings. But there's a limit to it and it's not to the same extent as it is appears to be in this situation.
I think A&P getting him expensive toys is part of their way of relieving their guilt of making him the third caregiver. Is it dysfunctional? Yes. But I don't see it as a reason to hate on him.

I think a lot of 19 year old boys can be obnoxious, it's kind of part of the gig. The difference is we're seeing it vlogged and put on social media.
I really agree with this, I'm not ready to write him off entirely yet. I think he chose a college far away to get some space, never thinking that his parents would basically stalk him once a month and embarrass him at school. Of course he plays along. His parents are paying for his schooling. It would be easy to say that he should stand on his own and get a job while going to school and pay his way (Which is difficult and totally sucks because I did it) But we have to factor in an unprecedented pandemic right now. His college life has just been a tit show as has the college lives of most kids, I Don't think anyone got any proper schooling or socialization this year. Going out and getting a job is not as easy as everyone thinks, especially if he could be sent home from college at a moment's notice and he lives several states away. I DO think the way he acts around Asa is just to help him cope and stay out of the crosshairs. My Dad isn't like Asa but I have an Uncle That is a carbon copy of him and spending a few days during the holidays with him every year Was one of the most exhausting times of my life. If you play along, they might not give you too hard of a time and belittle everything about you. But if you try to stand your ground or have a different opinion, he will demolish you in front of as many people as possible. It's like having an awful bully you are trapped with 24/7.

Also I finally watched the blog with the whole bike situation. I can't help but feel like Asa Is ironically always trying to get his dad's approval and I don't see it happening for him. His dad seems like a genuinely lovable and honorable person and we know those qualities do not exist in his scammer son.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
As I said, I see a lot of that as him trying to get along with Asshat and keeping him happy/pleasing him.
I didn't mean that being 19 makes it ok, just that it's pretty common.
Yes, there is a significant chance he could end up like Asshat... and he might not. That really remains to be seen.
True... I have been through 3 teen boys ,(so far) and they are all pretty obnoxious most the time lol. Doesn't make it okay but it is a thing. I think it is amplified in Isaiah because he acts like his parents do. They don't have the excuse if being young and stupid (just stupid.) Mimicking his parents treatment of his sister does him no favors either.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Hey ! I'm also new to this thread. I've only just started watching fathering autism and it's pretty stressful to say the least. I have two kids who have austim .

So without being annoying as hell , what the main gripes of poeple ? So far it all seems very exploitive! But I'm only just starting !
Well the main problem I have with them is that they make their income off of their daughter, who is not able to consent to be shown all over the world on youtube. I also think that Asa is arrogant and Priscilla is fake and self centered.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Sorry but could someone explain this? Is this an American expression?
It's American queer/drag queen slang.

Cake = butt, generally a round butt.
Double cheeked up = butt displayed prominently, as in tight jeans or leggings or short shorts or any type of clothing that really accentuates the booty.

Mind the lyrics, but an example:

The terms are entering some circles of wider-spread popular use nowadays but they originated in the black & Latinx drag queen culture (ball scene) and, thus, spilled into queer culture from there.

• Wow
  • Heart
So I watched her live from last night and I’m sick and tired of hearing her say that 40 cure cream helps rosacea that’s a serious condition I have it as well I told I suggested she shouldn’t say that it helps for rosacea because only a dermatologist can advise that,I’m sure she’ll comment on that or delete who knows

• Heart
Reactions: 22
A couple of new thread ideas

#1 Isaiah shows his Christmas haul, didn’t thank Abbie for paying for it all.

#2 A MAASSIVE FAMILY resolution, stop using Abbie for your money solution.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
A couple of new thread ideas

#1 Isaiah shows his Christmas haul, didn’t thank Abbie for paying for it all.

#2 A MAASSIVE FAMILY resolution, stop using Abbie for your money solution.
Love no 1

Double cheeked up = butt displayed prominently, as in tight jeans or leggings or short shorts or any type of clothing that really accentuates the booty.

The terms are entering some circles of wider-spread popular use nowadays but they originated in the black & Latinx drag queen culture (ball scene) and, thus, spilled into queer culture from there.
So is this an indication that Hoglet has entered the gay scene?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
So I watched her live from last night and I’m sick and tired of hearing her say that 40 cure cream helps rosacea that’s a serious condition I have it as well I told I suggested she shouldn’t say that it helps for rosacea because only a dermatologist can advise that,I’m sure she’ll comment on that or delete who knows
She has done this before can this be reported because I have rosacea and since I lost my insurance it has been effing awful .I happily wear masks everywhere I go not only because it's the right thing to do but people don't stare at my red ugly face .The thought that someone who has to deal with this like me and orders this based on what she said infuriates me because it's not going to help and will make it worse .Only a dermatologist can treat and prescribe what is needed .She should be ashamed of herself making these claims and taking advantage of yet more people.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25

So in other words, Pig is carrying around a 10 layer cake for an ass.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Hey ! I'm also new to this thread. I've only just started watching fathering autism and it's pretty stressful to say the least. I have two kids who have austim .

So without being annoying as hell , what the main gripes of poeple ? So far it all seems very exploitive! But I'm only just starting !
Start from the beginning, 5,6 years ago...you’ll see all the changes

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.