Fathering Autism #66 A is pretending Ab won't flee, Leghumpers all have a MAASSTERS Degree

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's complicated.

A lot of uber-modern slang originated somewhere in black and/or queer culture.
You've heard the phrase "spilling the tea" or just "tea" in relation to gossip, I assume? It's ubiquitous now, but that's a direct import from the New York drag scene.

Cake in terms of (male) butts started in queer spaces, made its way to black spaces where it's been largely used to reference female butts, and has started to move into what's called "stan culture" spaces.
Stan spaces are small, specialized, insular groups of people who are obsessive fans of a certain thing - could be a TV show, a movie, a musician, an actor/tress, etc. They tend to develop their own specialized patois of slang, much of it pulled from other groups, most often black & queer groups.

So.
Isaiah using the terms cake and double cheeked-up isn't some sort of subtle coming out, but the way they were used was enough to make me raise an eyebrow. He's either:
1. Heard them used so often in a space where they're used to reference male butts that it's "normal" to him
2. Heard them used in a stan space often enough to use them, though is awkward enough to use stan patois on a public-facing vlog not geared towards that stan group
3. Heard them used in black spaces and, without a trace of irony, went ahead and picked that slang up, used it in the wrong context, and failed at being "cool."

And thank you, again, for coming to my TED Talk.
Sitting in wheelchair....learning some new language and LMAO!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
As I said, I see a lot of that as him trying to get along with Asshat and keeping him happy/pleasing him.
I didn't mean that being 19 makes it ok, just that it's pretty common.
Yes, there is a significant chance he could end up like Asshat... and he might not. That really remains to be seen.
I have a 19 yr old grandson and there are many times he will say something that sounds like bragging and it's immaturity . He's 6'2, walks like a man, has facial hair like a man but there's still a lot of kid in him.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Thummbers Eve! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I'd leave them home too, and I bet if Isaiah and P had a choice they would too, but Asa will insist on bringing the Princess to spread awareness.
Plus getting better service all the way around. When people see how Ab acts up, Asshole plays the Autism card and gets preferential treatment. And sympathy.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I wonder, before the bought Abs house, how much rent they actually paid. The place they lived before I thought was owned by Candy and Wayne. They used it previously as the voter registration address.

If that is the case they probably weren't paying full price. Just mooching off Ps parents

It would be amusing to hear what their parents thought of the lot of them. Ass mom doesn't care for P , you can tell, and P doesn't like her much either. You get the impression that Candy isn't the biggest fan if her son inlaw either.
Is Wayne Priscilla's biological father or stepfather?

Reactions: 1
Plus getting better service all the way around. When people see how Ab acts up, Asshole plays the Autism card and gets preferential treatment. And sympathy.
I agree, they must love taking her to restaurants because they get their food faster, people want them out of there.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I really agree with this, I'm not ready to write him off entirely yet. I think he chose a college far away to get some space, never thinking that his parents would basically stalk him once a month and embarrass him at school. Of course he plays along. His parents are paying for his schooling. It would be easy to say that he should stand on his own and get a job while going to school and pay his way (Which is difficult and totally sucks because I did it) But we have to factor in an unprecedented pandemic right now. His college life has just been a tit show as has the college lives of most kids, I Don't think anyone got any proper schooling or socialization this year. Going out and getting a job is not as easy as everyone thinks, especially if he could be sent home from college at a moment's notice and he lives several states away. I DO think the way he acts around Asa is just to help him cope and stay out of the crosshairs. My Dad isn't like Asa but I have an Uncle That is a carbon copy of him and spending a few days during the holidays with him every year Was one of the most exhausting times of my life. If you play along, they might not give you too hard of a time and belittle everything about you. But if you try to stand your ground or have a different opinion, he will demolish you in front of as many people as possible. It's like having an awful bully you are trapped with 24/7.

Also I finally watched the blog with the whole bike situation. I can't help but feel like Asa Is ironically always trying to get his dad's approval and I don't see it happening for him. His dad seems like a genuinely lovable and honorable person and we know those qualities do not exist in his scammer son.
Oh what I would give to tell Asa to his face...in front of his father and stepmother! The gall of that POS taking that moment away from his stepmother burns my ass! I'm so pissed off over that whole thing and how it went down!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I normally lurk and read and get enraged at these fat fools from the other side,IsaAsssses video did me in and here I am. What an entitled brat he is! Showing off his haul his sister paid for. I left a bad marriage (narcissistic ass like someone else we know) and am going through a pretty bitter divorce and didn’t have much money to be able to give my kids much this year. We had a nice Christmas, but there was so much more I wanted to give them and do but it just wasn’t in the cards. It makes me so mad these fatties are overbuying, still going about life with no regard to COVID and exploiting Abbie any chance they get for their own benefit to get “all the things”. I am so tired of these people.

Anyway... excuse my little rant😂! Glad to finally be posting and glad to be here! Happy New YearTattlers!!!
(sorry for the late reply y’all, packing to move and transitioning in my job so I can only check in here at random points in the day.)

Thank you for joining in the discussion! Love seeing new members contribute.
Just wanted to say that I totally empathize with you, and I’m sorry you’re having a difficult time. It’s interesting, my mom just ended a decades-long marriage to my dad a year ago almost to the day. My dad responded by getting engaged to someone we don’t know within about 4 months (shows how he is and why my parents didn’t work out)... anyways- my dad also took most things in the divorce and mom has been left caring for my siblings. They relocated but my mom is struggling to find work and too prideful to let me help her more than what I’m currently doing.

The only saving grace to this tit situation is that we haven’t had to deal with a loss due to Covid at this point. But, to see these people throwing around their ‘new money’, arrogance, and disregard for empathy or understanding of those struggling- it’s so disturbing.

Excuse MY rant, everyone. But yeah, thank you for contributing.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Step father.
Ok, thanks. I wasn't sure.

(sorry for the late reply y’all, packing to move and transitioning in my job so I can only check in here at random points in the day.)

Thank you for joining in the discussion! Love seeing new members contribute.
Just wanted to say that I totally empathize with you, and I’m sorry you’re having a difficult time. It’s interesting, my mom just ended a decades-long marriage to my dad a year ago almost to the day. My dad responded by getting engaged to someone we don’t know within about 4 months (shows how he is and why my parents didn’t work out)... anyways- my dad also took most things in the divorce and mom has been left caring for my siblings. They relocated but my mom is struggling to find work and too prideful to let me help her more than what I’m currently doing.

The only saving grace to this tit situation is that we haven’t had to deal with a loss due to Covid at this point. But, to see these people throwing around their ‘new money’, arrogance, and disregard for empathy or understanding of those struggling- it’s so disturbing.

Excuse MY rant, everyone. But yeah, thank you for contributing.
Hope things work out for your mom! Lots of hugs from you may help 😔

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Ok, thanks. I wasn't sure.

Hope things work out for your mom! Lots of hugs from you may help 😔
P’s dad is a vegetarian chef in Washington state. He used to visit them in the rental house, but hasn’t made an appearance for about two years or so. Seemed like a kind man who was a nice, patient grandfather.

That witch ain't got roseacha.
She's got herpes maybe.
And a whole host of other issues.
But not roseacha.
So she don't know tit "personally".
😂
I started to write back and say “alittle bit of a red face does not Rosacea make” lol but I decided not to go back and forth I wanted to spread awareness bwhahahaha!

• Haha
Looks like Piggy is trying a new angle ... yea doesn't work and black still is not slimming for her..to see all the pics just scroll like you would if on Instagram..the arrow on the right

Oh no...there goes Jacksonville...ohoh Pigzilla (thanks Blue Oyster Cult)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
As I said, I see a lot of that as him trying to get along with Asshat and keeping him happy/pleasing him.
I didn't mean that being 19 makes it ok, just that it's pretty common.
Yes, there is a significant chance he could end up like Asshat... and he might not. That really remains to be seen.
Three months is not enough time to undo all that he has been taught to do and think is okay. It has not even been a solid three months that he has been away from the family so honestly it would work out to him only being gone two months. He has not even started to find himself and I am sure his father/mentor highly encouraged him to start vlogging for the financial aspect of it....I would dare to say they...meaning A.... holds money over his head a lot. There are vlogs where they say he HAS to get scholarships to pay for school....funny they make sure he is on that , yet think nothing of buying things for Abbie that she will never be able to use alone(boat, bikes,etc).

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Looks like Piggy is trying a new angle ... yea doesn't work and black still is not slimming for her..to see all the pics just scroll like you would if on Instagram..the arrow on the right

Someone made a comment on FB that Asa looked like P’s son. I’m sure she meant that Isaiah and Asa look alike, but I took it as P looked like she could be Asa’s mother. 🤓

• Haha

Guess spell check wasn’t working. Pigcilla spelt Christmas wrong

• Haha
Reactions: 11
On tonights episode of Swine Care Karen
Why hooves don’t work with wedged sandals. 🐽
6895628C-3DF3-4366-B107-75EAAE65FDA1.jpeg

RIP Cankles!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Guess spell check wasn’t working. Pigcilla spelt Christmas wrong
🤣 saw that but I'm the last person to comment on spelling .... I'm fairly consistent s for d ☺
But damn those shoes are UGLY

• Haha
They make shoes in WIDE for a reason.
She's a complete idiot.
I hope her trotters hurt like a mf'er.
😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.