Fathering Autism #66 A is pretending Ab won't flee, Leghumpers all have a MAASSTERS Degree

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
......and just like Mama and Papa Pig, Hogsaiah chooses the late night hours to really blast his true colors to the YouTube followers. Sorry, not sorry Babywipe...you have earned Every. Single. Snout...all of them! Chubby Checker could have least given a shout out to his sister as she honked in the background!
Thank you for the new Paddle Board and Ski Trip, Abbie. ❤ Hogsaiah.
There ya go Moobs Jr., try it out and see if you can form these words. Best of luck to you!
#disgusted
60F8B310-BB9D-4B88-A04E-97180717F736.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
......and just like Mama and Papa Pig, Hogsaiah chooses the late night hours to really blast his true colors to the YouTube followers. Sorry, not sorry Babywipe...you have earned Every. Single. Snout...all of them! Chubby Checker could have least given a shout out to his sister as she honked in the background!
There ya go Moobs Jr., try it out and see if you can form these words. Best of luck to you!
#disgusted
View attachment 364553
And just like his father he can't keep his fat trap shut

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Hey Guyths! Want to play a game? All you gotta do is guess
WHICH IS PIGGIE'S FOOD????
View attachment 364250View attachment 364251View attachment 364252View attachment 364253

If you guessed...BAAABAAA...
WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER!!!!!

Want to play one more game?
All you gotta do is tell me...

View attachment 364255
WHAT THE duck IS THAT?????

View attachment 364256

What the duck is this???
And....
View attachment 364257
WHAT THE duck IS THAT????
Seriously, WTF? I'm scared:eek::poop: :m 🤮
What!!! That last picture looks like roadkill

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Nothing has changed except we don’t have to roll coins to pay for groceries and now we have all the things. # Deluded

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Welcome Shocked and Upset. I also have a non verbal teenage son. This whole thing is upsetting to me as well. It's nice to see another autism parent on here with the same concerns.
Thank you ❤

Welcome Shocked and Upset. I also have a non verbal teenage son. This whole thing is upsetting to me as well. It's nice to see another autism parent on here with the same concerns.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I don't understand why Pricilla is constantly taking pictures of Abbie with her phone! I can see for special occasions or a "spur of the moment fun or cute shot". But Priscilla takes phone pics of Abbie to a different level.
probably so that she has multiple options for exploitation for her social media accounts to pretend she’s advocating for autism awareness when really she’s searching for sponsors or trying to sell her crappy, overpriced MLM products. Anything to make a quick buck off Abbie. Or, it could be so that she has photos to post with the hashtag #momanddaughter to pretend she actually loves and cares for Abbie.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Just my opinion, but, I feel like a lot of what some ppl are perceiving as Isaiah 'bragging' about things, is him being sarcastic/joking around. Not saying this to insult anyone here but it seems like some are taking his words a lot more seriously than what they might actually be. He's trying to be funny... not very successfully... but the point is he isn't being serious about a lot of what he says.
As always, I want to clarify that I do not think Isaiah is a total angel and completely innocent and without fault.
But, I also don't think he's this egotistical, pompous, smug, self-centered Asshat 2.0.
I think some of the way he behaves has been learned as a form of survival in order to get along w/ having a parent like Asshat. You try to do what you can to stay on his good side and not have him pissed off at you 24/7. We've talked about it before on here that Asshat is probably a nightmare to deal with when the camera is off. One of the reasons being that he is the epitome of a narcissist. That's not an easy thing to deal with.

I think Isaiah is a 19 year old kid who has had to deal with a lot of bullshit growing up. I know I've said it before but it still stands, being made to be the third caregiver of a child like Abbie who has a lot of needs, being made to be another parent with most of the same responsibilities is just wrong. Yes, siblings help out a bit with other siblings. But there's a limit to it and it's not to the same extent as it is appears to be in this situation.
I think A&P getting him expensive toys is part of their way of relieving their guilt of making him the third caregiver. Is it dysfunctional? Yes. But I don't see it as a reason to hate on him.

I think a lot of 19 year old boys can be obnoxious, it's kind of part of the gig. The difference is we're seeing it vlogged and put on social media.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Hello, I am a long time watcher, but I felt I had to register to comment, I myself have a teenage son with autism and non verbal which is very difficult for him, but we make sure his needs are met, but I got so upset watching Abbies mum with her today, Abbie was so clearly upset, did not want to do the things, and then when she gets home her dad says she has to learn to behave, I am crying for this girl watching this video, I feel so sorry for her, they ignore her when she tries to ask for anything
Welcome to the group. All of us are here because we are upset about the same things you are mentioned and more. But specifically hoe they treat Abbie. I personally, I can't talk for anyone else, don't mind making fun of Cilly, Assault or Isaiah because it is the only way for me to let out my frustrations.

Thank you for the brief summary of your son and the beautiful way you help him to cope.
I normally lurk and read and get enraged at these fat fools from the other side,IsaAsssses video did me in and here I am. What an entitled brat he is! Showing off his haul his sister paid for. I left a bad marriage (narcissistic ass like someone else we know) and am going through a pretty bitter divorce and didn’t have much money to be able to give my kids much this year. We had a nice Christmas, but there was so much more I wanted to give them and do but it just wasn’t in the cards. It makes me so mad these fatties are overbuying, still going about life with no regard to COVID and exploiting Abbie any chance they get for their own benefit to get “all the things”. I am so tired of these people.

Anyway... excuse my little rant😂! Glad to finally be posting and glad to be here! Happy New YearTattlers!!!
Welcome! I believe you have given your children much more than you realize. They have a mom to love them care for them and want the best for them. That is priceless.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Hey Guyths! Want to play a game? All you gotta do is guess
WHICH IS PIGGIE'S FOOD????
View attachment 364250View attachment 364251View attachment 364252View attachment 364253

If you guessed...BAAABAAA...
WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER!!!!!

Want to play one more game?
All you gotta do is tell me...

View attachment 364255
WHAT THE duck IS THAT?????

View attachment 364256

What the duck is this???
And....
View attachment 364257
WHAT THE duck IS THAT????
Seriously, WTF? I'm scared:eek::poop: :m 🤮
#disgusted
View attachment 364553
Right now $$$ are all he can see. Basically, easy money if he can keep a following and get at least a couple company sponsors, etc... For his future's sake, I hope none of that happens...and he has to live in the real world.
I wonder just how many of his viewers know about his sisters! Abbie whi is severely IDD and Autistic and, his other illegitimate sister by a woman that's not han
Just my opinion, but, I feel like a lot of what some ppl are perceiving as Isaiah 'bragging' about things, is him being sarcastic/joking around. Not saying this to insult anyone here but it seems like some are taking his words a lot more seriously than what they might actually be. He's trying to be funny... not very successfully... but the point is he isn't being serious about a lot of what he says.
As always, I want to clarify that I do not think Isaiah is a total angel and completely innocent and without fault.
But, I also don't think he's this egotistical, pompous, smug, self-centered Asshat 2.0.
I think some of the way he behaves has been learned as a form of survival in order to get along w/ having a parent like Asshat. You try to do what you can to stay on his good side and not have him pissed off at you 24/7. We've talked about it before on here that Asshat is probably a nightmare to deal with when the camera is off. One of the reasons being that he is the epitome of a narcissist. That's not an easy thing to deal with.

I think Isaiah is a 19 year old kid who has had to deal with a lot of bullshit growing up. I know I've said it before but it still stands, being made to be the third caregiver of a child like Abbie who has a lot of needs, being made to be another parent with most of the same responsibilities is just wrong. Yes, siblings help out a bit with other siblings. But there's a limit to it and it's not to the same extent as it is appears to be in this situation.
I think A&P getting him expensive toys is part of their way of relieving their guilt of making him the third caregiver. Is it dysfunctional? Yes. But I don't see it as a reason to hate on him.

I think a lot of 19 year old boys can be obnoxious, it's kind of part of the gig. The difference is we're seeing it vlogged and put on social media.
Oh! I so very much hope you're right about Isaiah!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
It's that time 🙂.......the last one of 2020

Welcome to the Darkside!
New Members
Former Members
Lurkers who are coming out of lurkdom

Great to see everyone

All food and drinks in The Corner are "all the GROSS things" free and so are the seat cushions......oh and the food is so much better than Piggys slop
The bartenders are still hunky, as are the pool boys, and they make real drinks...no powdered crap allowed and we're never opposed to trying new drinks .
Masks and social distancing are also required
I run a clean establishment and want to keep it safe and COVID free
So bring your humor,after all the Maassives give us so much to work with, and insight and have some fun.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Welcome to the group. All of us are here because we are upset about the same things you are mentioned and more. But specifically hoe they treat Abbie. I personally, I can't talk for anyone else, don't mind making fun of Cilly, Assault or Isaiah because it is the only way for me to let out my frustrations.

Thank you for the brief summary of your son and the beautiful way you help him to cope.
Welcome! I believe you have given your children much more than you realize. They have a mom to love them care for them and want the best for them. That is priceless.
Welcome!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
#disgusted
View attachment 364553
What 19 year old does a gift haul from Xmas presents from Mommy and Daddy!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Basic training for subscribers on all of the MAASSIVE FAMILY’S platforms.

E0BD63C0-AD82-4F4E-9486-04443A915E87.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
#disgusted
View attachment 364553
You've done it again Meow!!!
I think Daddy Dearest wrote that. Sounds like his arrogant self.
Oh I am 100% sure Daddy Dearest wrote that. He always snarky responsed to comments he deels guilty abouty and knows they are true. They didn't have a pot to piss in before Abby bucks came on the scene. They lived in a dumpy rental and didb't have all the things. They will continue to wring the bucks out of Ab till the leg humpers realize the Tattlers were right. And if they would put Ab in an institution, it would only be fir more humiliating content.
#freeSandy
#pottytrainAb
#puttheforkdownPig

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Hey ! I'm also new to this thread. I've only just started watching fathering autism and it's pretty stressful to say the least. I have two kids who have austim .

So without being annoying as hell , what the main gripes of poeple ? So far it all seems very exploitive! But I'm only just starting !

• Heart
Reactions: 13
And just like his father he can't keep his fat trap shut
Arrogant little prick.

I don’t agree with all of that , Isaiah continually tries to make “ in “ jokes with his father about things that have been said in tattle, he thinks he is being smart and that we aren’t intelligent enough to realise what they are doing, well news flash Von Hogs we know what you are doing. He might be nineteen but it doesn’t excuse his arrogance and entitlement, he will be just like his father, fat, selfish and too lazy to get a job. The Abbie gravy train isn’t going to run forever so I hope they all have backup plans.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Hey ! I'm also new to this thread. I've only just started watching fathering autism and it's pretty stressful to say the least. I have two kids who have austim .

So without being annoying as hell , what the main gripes of poeple ? So far it all seems very exploitive! But I'm only just starting !
Welcome.
Besides the exploitation by both parents, Hogsiah, Summer and Becca on every social media platform out there...
The list is long but for starters lets go with:
The lying.
The gluttony.
The arrogance.
The scamming.
The laziness.
😊

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.