Fathering Autism #66 A is pretending Ab won't flee, Leghumpers all have a MAASSTERS Degree

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sometimes it does take a while to move away from the ways of your parents. I grew up with very anxious parents who worried about everything. I thought this was normal behaviour! It took a fair few years of mixing with other people to see that there were other ways to be and to realise that I wanted to be different.

I know it isn't the same but when you are brought up a certain way you assume that is normal. I hope Isaiah gets the chance to really distance himself from their influence and maybe find better role models.

Reactions: 23
View attachment 364206They should have given him this too. Assa and P have trained him well.
He is a lazy f**k who will always look for the easy way out....just like his father.
Yea he was used as a third caretaker but the more I think about it boo f**king hoo.
Lots of kids were and still are used as caretakers. Is it fair, no.....does it happen yes.
His "all the things" personality with the arrogance and the smugness came fully out and it is getting worse.
He's only going to get more obnoxious and he may not like what he sees at home now but it hasn't stopped him from mocking Abbie and he gives just as many disgusted looks at her as Piggy does. He's in for a rude awakening if Asswipe cuts him off because at the rate Asswipe and Piggy are hemorrhaging money I can see that happening.
I'm one of the ones who found him arrogant and full of himself from the beginning and now he's proving us right

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Sometimes it does take a while to move away from the ways of your parents. I grew up with very anxious parents who worried about everything. I thought this was normal behaviour! It took a fair few years of mixing with other people to see that there were other ways to be and to realise that I wanted to be different.

I know it isn't the same but when you are brought up a certain way you assume that is normal. I hope Isaiah gets the chance to really distance himself from their influence and maybe find better role models.
Right now $$$ are all he can see. Basically, easy money if he can keep a following and get at least a couple company sponsors, etc... For his future's sake, I hope none of that happens...and he has to live in the real world.

Reactions: 20
Right now $$$ are all he can see. Basically, easy money if he can keep a following and get at least a couple company sponsors, etc... For his future's sake, I hope none of that happens...and he has to live in the real world.
Plus Prissass keeps refilling his handbag and pays his credit card bills.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Well I dunno about you guys but I AM SO EXCITED that Isaiah had a great year!!! 😒😐
This family could not be more tone deaf if they were actively trying

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Isaiah has jacked Casey Neistat’s whole vibe. The transitions, the speech and camera angles ect. It doesn’t work for him, it comes off as ‘try-hard’. I watch his vlogs in hopes of the authentic Isaiah we knew, and rooting for him in starting his OWN life, but now I cringe and get second hand embarrassment when I watch his videos lol I don’t know what it is. He tries too hard and is always awkwardly putting the camera in peoples faces at odd times. Anyway. The Casey Neistat aesthetics is not hitting.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Dating myself here, but the first two minutes gave me a definite a Ferris Bueller vibe. 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
You are never going to be that "cool dad," no matter how hard you try. Summer's back. So I am guessing she will be going skiing with them.
Screenshot_20201229-225811_Facebook.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Hey Guyths! Want to play a game? All you gotta do is guess
WHICH IS PIGGIE'S FOOD????
Screenshot_20201229-224534~2.png
Screenshot_20201229-224525~2.png
Screenshot_20201229-224516~2.png
Screenshot_20201229-224507~2.png

If you guessed...BAAABAAA...
WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER!!!!!

Want to play one more game?
All you gotta do is tell me...

Screenshot_20201228-151147~2.png

WHAT THE duck IS THAT?????

Screenshot_20201229-212611~2.png

What the duck is this???
And....
Screenshot_20201228-150841~2.png

WHAT THE duck IS THAT????
Seriously, WTF? I'm scared:eek::poop: :m 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening
Happy Hump Day (Wednesday)

Ok not going to say it....trying to hold back....just imagining ski outfits...oh well

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Hey Guyths! Want to play a game? All you gotta do is guess
WHICH IS PIGGIE'S FOOD????
View attachment 364250View attachment 364251View attachment 364252View attachment 364253

If you guessed...BAAABAAA...
WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER!!!!!

Want to play one more game?
All you gotta do is tell me...

View attachment 364255
WHAT THE duck IS THAT?????

View attachment 364256

What the duck is this???
And....
View attachment 364257
WHAT THE duck IS THAT????
Seriously, WTF? I'm scared:eek::poop: :m 🤮
The last three are photos of Abbie's lunches for the next two weeks.

I also correctly identified all of her #momchef abominations.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Isaiah forgot in his video speech to thank the person that has made this all possible for him, HIS NON VERBAL IDD AUTISTIC SISTER ABBIE. He could also have given a big shoutout to his Asshole of a father for the great job he has done exploiting her so that they could buy him all the things. It looked like his gifts were very well thought out over time and even some quite expensive. Abbie on the other hand not so much. I know they bought her clothes too, but she could care less about them. P went shopping for her the day before Christmas and bought baby toy gifts (since she is such a typical teenager) that they are probably returning since they were still in boxes. At least she liked the Rock Speakers.

One thing more, that he wasn’t going to show his Christmas haul was BS. Oh yes and for a New Years resolution, quit being such a cocky, smart ass and arrogant little tit. Get away from your parents and their bad influence. As influencers your parents suck.

Here’s a picture of junior Asswipe (babywipe) in training.
E0D9DB76-6159-4489-A228-C98A550DDB37.jpeg

Someone is telling it like it is! 😉🤣
View attachment 364292

View attachment 364298
And what business would that be!? 🤔
I was just writing about this and this showed up when I came back. To all the leghumpers that just don’t get it. His YouTube channel, P’s Slimelife channel etc.etc. is all thanks to Abbie. Wake up and smell the coffee instead of the kool aid you idiots. I really hope some of them read here to receive an education on what this family is all about.
10A0F776-5AA4-460B-BC97-3F80338387E5.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Please, someone, fill me in. Did they go skiing? Where are the hilarious pictures? Did they only go for a day or two? I was looking forward to laughing hysterically.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The desperation in this video was nauseating. Even Abbie saw through tge PS( pig tit) that her mother was throwing at her. The fancy cook top has been used more as a counter top than for cooking . The first thing she does with Abbie is offer food sio the eat out, then dinner is take out... such an unhealthy relationship with food. I swear Josh is going to have a field day with these people. P needs to realize her kid doesn’t like her, she likes those who actually take care of her. Listening to P with Abbie it looked like it was her first time being with Abbie.... no connection at all View attachment 359515View attachment 359516View attachment 359517View attachment 359518View attachment 359519View attachment 359521View attachment 359522
Hello, I am a long time watcher, but I felt I had to register to comment, I myself have a teenage son with autism and non verbal which is very difficult for him, but we make sure his needs are met, but I got so upset watching Abbies mum with her today, Abbie was so clearly upset, did not want to do the things, and then when she gets home her dad says she has to learn to behave, I am crying for this girl watching this video, I feel so sorry for her, they ignore her when she tries to ask for anything

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
Thanks for this! I love them! Those kids are so much older.. I remember the “Christmas Jammies” (Will Smith’s ‘Miami’ spoof) video they put out a few years ago!

On a less fun note... comments from Babywipe’s vid. Also- who came up with Babywipe because that is GOLD.
I normally lurk and read and get enraged at these fat fools from the other side,IsaAsssses video did me in and here I am. What an entitled brat he is! Showing off his haul his sister paid for. I left a bad marriage (narcissistic ass like someone else we know) and am going through a pretty bitter divorce and didn’t have much money to be able to give my kids much this year. We had a nice Christmas, but there was so much more I wanted to give them and do but it just wasn’t in the cards. It makes me so mad these fatties are overbuying, still going about life with no regard to COVID and exploiting Abbie any chance they get for their own benefit to get “all the things”. I am so tired of these people.

Anyway... excuse my little rant😂! Glad to finally be posting and glad to be here! Happy New YearTattlers!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Hello, I am a long time watcher, but I felt I had to register to comment, I myself have a teenage son with autism and non verbal which is very difficult for him, but we make sure his needs are met, but I got so upset watching Abbies mum with her today, Abbie was so clearly upset, did not want to do the things, and then when she gets home her dad says she has to learn to behave, I am crying for this girl watching this video, I feel so sorry for her, they ignore her when she tries to ask for anything
Welcome Shocked and Upset. I also have a non verbal teenage son. This whole thing is upsetting to me as well. It's nice to see another autism parent on here with the same concerns.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.