Fathering Autism #66 A is pretending Ab won't flee, Leghumpers all have a MAASSTERS Degree

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi! Didnt watch but my note to him:

Isaiah Maas is a white opportunist trying to cash in on the BLM movement by selling his amateur photos at $35 a pop. Of a protest March....

Pass the mic over Isaiah you silly silly uneducated child.

re weight loss journey”
P still mentions weight loss in her bio though, I don’t know I think her body Shots all show she’s pretty round. 🌕

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Begging for sponsors is right. The dumb asses are doing it all wrong! If Hogsaiah was as smart as he seems to think he is, he would put down the one wheel and beg for a treadmill sponsorship. Pigfuckles and Moobie too! What about a Slim Fast gig? Nutri System? LOL! Awe screw it! Just go with what they know... #Hiddenvalleyranch #kraftcheese #hormel #allthingspork #stickitalluptheirfatasses!
Whatever...just keep Abbie out of the sales scams you stupid whales. #vans...bish please!🙄
Hogsaiah is an utter disappointment with the pompous fuckery to me at this point. His vlogs are absolute hogwash! Pun intended!🐷
😠😠😡😡🤬🤬🤮🤮💩💩!!! Hello Isaiah!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I watched a group of vultures this morning take care of some animal remains...they were on it like The Maassives on Bacon. Or like Pigcill on a handle of Tequila. TinkerDrinker Bishes! 😜 Anyhow, All I kept thinking was, surely one of these feathered friends is going to get pissed and projectile vomit at another for stealing his bite of flesh. It never happened, unfortunately. I do have you to thank for opening my eyes to new possibilities though. Much Appreciation Fellow Tattler! 😹

• Haha
Reactions: 13
😠😠😡😡🤬🤬🤮🤮💩💩!!! Hello Isaiah!!!
Thought you would see the real world once you had time away from the sty and (pig) family for a bit. Guess the meaningless $$$ just pulled you in. Sorry for you. Thought you'd be different! Now it's just a matter of time when you, your mom and dad will be sitting in a huddle asking "What went wrong?" Money gone, bills piling up ...and then...there's Abbie honking and yellin' for her next meal or donut....

Once again, show off how much money you have! Sickening!
And can't cook! Why does she keep trying!! It's pretty obvious she has no culinary skills at all and puts out ...yuck...for lack of a better word.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Anyone heard from Cucumber lately?? Not like her to be gone so long. :(
Or wait- did you/she change her name too?!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
If anyone's in the mood for a wholesome laugh, I've watched this 3 times and I always giggle.

Can you imagine the Maassives doing anything like this???

• Haha
  • Heart
Anyone heard from Cucumber lately?? Not like her to be gone so long. :(
Or wait- did you/she change her name too?!
I don't know where she went.
It's been a couple of weeks since I have talked to her.
If she changed her name I hope she blinks three times so I will know!!!
❤

• Heart
Maybe he does read here, in the video he says that he doesn't have a resolution, but it's okay I already gave a bunch of them. He asked for resolutions in the comments. Not that he really wants to read that, he just wants comments.
He says that this year was hard for him with the covid. What the French? He was surrounded by people who had covid. They went out every single month on vacation. His parents got toilet paper every other day. Yeah he was struggling!!! 😒🙄🤥
He also said that he's trying to better himself. That must be filler now because he said that on the last video.
For the first three minutes of the video he was showing off his gifts that we already saw, for the next 3 minutes he was babbling about Christmas, and the last 3 minutes was bloopers. Nothing to write home about.
I give this video 2 out of 10
I thought bloopers were for celebrities...yea their delusional

• Heart
He just might this year has been so awful for so many people and bragging about his haul when many people didn't get anything for their children because they couldn't afford to read the room dude .Covid has not affected him one bit he went anywhere he wanted with little to no respect for others just like his effing parents you do you right.Him "thanking "viewers just sounds to me like hey keep watching get me that adsense and send me gift cards cause I'm working to be better. Does he have a patreon yet ?Unless he figures out a way to have Abbie in every vlog his channel is just going to stagnate his personality is crap his friends aren't that interesting or instagram worthy and he doesn't really seem to be attending college it's more like a getaway I haven't been able to make it thru one of his vlogs I can't imagine the leghumpers will stick around unless he has Abbie appear by zoom once he gets back to college .Hey guys we are all going to ride one wheels to dunkin 5 hours away and Abbie will join us via zoom smfh
I find his vlogs extremely boring and I can sit through lipstick mama ( good cringe) but his, horrible

Reactions: 16
If anyone's in the mood for a wholesome laugh, I've watched this 3 times and I always giggle.

Can you imagine the Maassives doing anything like this???
Thanks for this! I love them! Those kids are so much older.. I remember the “Christmas Jammies” (Will Smith’s ‘Miami’ spoof) video they put out a few years ago!

On a less fun note... comments from Babywipe’s vid. Also- who came up with Babywipe because that is GOLD.

50B1E5D1-22B2-4914-B231-E86E2DE1D7F0.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.