Fathering Autism #64 Saint Cilla feeds the needy. It's just a front, we're still greedy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Arsewipe has been left to babysit and has no control over what Pig is texting. This is hysterical! There is going to be a big row when she gets home. Oh to be a fly on the wall!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
So ๐Ÿ– is with her anorexic looking friend, out drinking tonight huh?
I guess the drinking and driving laws don't apply to them.
Or maybe Amanda Lee is their designated driver for the night?
She sure is MIA. ๐Ÿ˜œ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Kaitlin posted this 8 hours ago and they are still going. P has to be completely wasted right now.
3D64A385-21E8-4CEB-87C7-F3C67B6E4B29.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Arsewipes blood pressure must be through the roof. Just hope that kicks off the wisdom teeth! Not a lot of sleep to be had in the sty tonight!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
!
Okie Doke! So, I am watching Thillas tit video. Suprise!!!!!!!! It involves candy! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿท๐Ÿ˜‚
She has a bowl full of chocolates. This dummy says..
I think I will get a measuring cup, because you know, you donโ€™t want to be touching thingth.
๐Ÿง๐Ÿง
No way, Thilla! Tell us more! So, your nitrate explosion you served up the other night for graduation, who rolled all that pork maโ€™am? Who plated those rolls on the tiered platters?
This sow will say anything for a buck at this point. They lie with abandon...without a care in the world.
View attachment 347272

Random thought: ๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น

You know what I would love to see? I would love to see Pig turn to the camera, get a big goofy grin on her snout, grab a large hoof full of chocolate, and say...Guesth what Guyth? duck IT! That is right! duck it! I cannot lie anymore. I eat all the tit I want, because I am a trainwreck! Shoves it straight in...packs those jowls! Packs them full. As she can, she gasps for breath while
saying..
Oh! And that stupid Peloton! I never ride it..EVER! Then she gives the vlog a nice ๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿผ

Oh! And one more thing! She cried before filming, because her dumb ass Pinterest reindeer were not turning out right. It must be nice to have the time, and emotional maturity of a two year old to cry over a project nobody really gives two shits about anyways.๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„
She looks like the hamburgler!
And that crater on her arm??
Is that like a prison pocket?
Gotta hide those extra snacks!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I finally finished the tail end of this vlog:

Go to the 1:15:00 mark. Fathering Autism (Ass) has threatened Josh. He said he would do everything he can to shut The Dad Challenge Podcast (Josh) down on every channel they share. He claims to have already talked to the back end of YouTube. His manager has his eyes on Josh, and he is going down. He is going to share that in a vlog about Fathering Autism this week.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Assa is gonna have a heart attack when he finds out what his drunk wife is up to while she is out lmao.
I actually believe it's Assa who is writing Priscilla's post in that channel. Pigzilla is not that smart. Assa uses her like a puppet literally and figuratively.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
A quick heads up, as this thread is moving QUICKLY TONIGHT, we are in need of a new thread title. Post your ideas and vote.

Reactions: 3
I actually believe it's Assa who is writing Priscilla's post in that channel. Pigzilla is not that smart. Assa uses her like a puppet literally and figuratively.
it was def. Piggy's "sweetheart" that did it for me. I think it's piggy because Kaytlin is also commenting.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Nice try A...The common bond on Tattle is not to use kids and their disabilities as a paycheck.
Personal responsibility goes a long way and you should try it.
0F03F19F-16C5-4C3D-996A-F7320C04B11A.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.