Fathering Autism #64 Saint Cilla feeds the needy. It's just a front, we're still greedy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yay! New thread! ❤Love the title!❤ Thanks Ladies! ❤

Y’all what the hell are they snorting at the Massive Plantation?
Well...we all know they snort like hogs, but...Someone here used to term “future crack den” to describe their sty.🐽
I agree! Have they all decided that showers are optional? Pigs hair looks as greasy as ASSa’s....eeeeww! 🤢
C07F22F3-F137-4A87-A5DB-40B66D4EB54C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
Imagine having so much disposable income that you outsource attention and exercise for your dogs? I swear, if they could figure out an angle to sue the state to get respite workers for the dogs, they'd do it.

On another note, the whole doctor visit was bs. I love how he even admits when Abbie gets in the car that he doesn't know why she needs to be present for the visit. This speaks volumes. He's a) admitting he believes she has nothing to offer during the visit and no contribution to make b) admitting she's nothing more than a prop to him c) complaining that he feels inconvenienced by going to pick her up early and has to deal with her in the house. Also, P talking about her stomping up the stairs like a "typical teenager" is not amusing. It wouldn't be funny if a NT kid did it and it is annoying that she is amused by that. As a matter of fact, I HATE when they laugh at Abbie stealing food or whatever other bad behavior she displays. Why is everything "cute"? She's not a puppy. Does P actually find some comfort in the fact that Abbie does things that she finds "typical" even if they are not positive? Try teaching her to use the bathroom. That would be an accomplishment to be proud of. Stomping up stairs is hardly something to brag about.

And another thing, He just vlogged that the ipad was a mess and literally said she couldn't navigate her way through it with any meaning. He still hasn't fixed it and then bragged to the Dr. about how good she is at using it. Asshole, you just admitted a week ago that she couldn't but found an excuse for why (how convenient) and now you're claiming the opposite?

Also, it was incredibly rude how he changed the topic from Becca's graduation to the Dr. visit so abruptly. Becca was like "ok, oh, I guess he's moved on". No genuine care about anyone else. They are such users.

Less and less Isiah lately. I'm telling you guys that "disappointment" comment was a peek at what's going on there. Something is definitely up.

Lastly, take your pool pump and shove it up your ass.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 56
Yay! New thread! ❤Love the title!❤ Thanks Ladies! ❤

Y’all what the hell are they snorting at the Massive Plantation?
Well...we all know they snort like hogs, but...Someone here used to term “future crack den” to describe their sty.🐽
I agree! Have they all decided that showers are optional? Pigs hair looks as greasy as ASSa’s....eeeeww! 🤢
View attachment 341767
They're pigs.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I didn’t know Pigcilla’s middle (or maiden-name) is platypus 🐷🐽

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I’ve been working on this on and off for the past week. Got some giggles and laughs out of doing it and I hope y’all do too reading it.

The Maass version of Ta Da!

🎄Twats on the night before Christmas🎅

Twats on the night before Christmas 🎄when all thru the McMansion;🏦
all the Hambeasts were stirring, they were all in the kitchen;
Chef Piggy🧑‍🍳is busy making her charcuterie board to please,
but the only thing on it, is various kinds of cheese.🧀

Abbie is busy rocking back and forth destroying the sofá. 🛋

thinking of Dunkin Donuts 🍩 was all she wanted to go for;
And Pigcilla in her over priced earrings and I in my cap. 🧢

I had just settled down to edit my vlog 🖥 full of crap.💩

When out on the driveway I heard such a clatter,
got up from my chair 🪑 to see what was the matter.
Away to the window 🪟 grabbing my camera 📸 in a flash,
discovering Isaiah had fallen from his one wheel 🛹 unto his as
s.

The moon 🌜was shining right down on my idiot son,

I was so mad 😖that on camera 📷 I didn’t capture that one.
When, what to my wondering eyes 👀 should appear,

my miniature clown 🤡 cart 🛺 and a 12 pack of beer.🍻

All of a sudden what a great Idea 🧐I had,
dressing once again as a garden elf 🧙‍♂️wouldn’t be bad.
Me as a little old driver, so fat and a bit of a hick,👨🏻‍🌾
I knew in a moment I would look like a dick.

Thru the neighborhood 🏘 I drive my decorated cart up and down,

the Maass Squad 🛴dressed like reindeer 🦌we’re the talk of the town.
Abbie on her bike 🚲 honking and the star ⭐ of the show,🎪

but they are all pushing her as y’all well know.

We dressed Maverick, Sandy and Nala in Christmas attire,
we really don’t care that they hate this and have no desire.
As they ride with me I’m hoping that none of them puke 🤮
everyone says as we pass, awwwww aren’t they super cute.🐈⬛🐕‍🦺🐈

Just what I have to do for subscribers 👫and fame,🏆

I whistle, and shout and call them by their nickname;
"Now, PIGCILLA!
now, HOGSAIAH! Now, DUMMER and HONKER!
I really don’t care if the neighbors 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 think we’ve all gone bonkers.

Promoting our channels 🧩 and merch as we go on our way,
Cilla is giving out samples of Slimlife, hoping her MLM will pay.💰
We are the Maassives and we do nothing wrong,
If you think different we’ll DELETE you and show you we’re strong. 🏋️‍♀️

As Cilla waddles 🦖along just being a goof,🤪

I hear the flip flop sounds of each giant hoof.🐖
Then Cilla starts doing “Baby got back” and also starts dancin,💃🏻

She says “I’M SO EXCITED,😆 I’M GETTING ALL THIS ATTENTION.”

We really love acting fake, 🎭 stupid and dumb,🤪
I wonder how many likes 👍 I will get on this one.
I make the best vlogs 🥇 and I really love to brag and to gloat,🤑
the greatest story telling I’ve ever done, is the light parade on the boat,🚤

As I drive along wondering what gifts 🎁 I should give,
I know in order to impress the leghumpers they have to be big.💵
They will be receiving presents that give them much glee 😁

while my other daughter 👩🏻‍⚖️ won’t even be hearing from me.

Abbie starts signing that she wants to eat,🍪
so I guess I will give her a Nature Valley Bar 🍫as a treat.
I tell Cill let’s go home so you can cook in your new kitchen.👩🏻‍🍳🚡🍳🎛
she stares back at me and then she starts bitchen. 🤬

She says to me “I’M NOT COOKING, CAUSE I AM JUST BEAT”,🤪

So I guess ONCE AGAIN we will have to go out to eat.
Abbie wants Zaxby’s or Dreamette and Isaiah Dim Sum, 🍱

Zaxby’s it is, because Abbietude has won.🍗

We don’t have our masks 😷so the drive-thru we’ll go,
COVID 🦠 can’t get us, we’ve been on many trips 🚗 ✈ 🛳 in a row.
I’ll order shareables and sides so everyone can try it.
A lispy voice says “Guyths, I want a little 🍔🌭🌮🍕🍟🍦 I’m on a diet”.

Sweet girl 👧🏻 wants to go to the toilet 🚽 and she wants to rest,😴

if she has a poonami 💩 it will surely be a mess.
Piggy’s 🐷 got to get back to scamming 🤥suckers her so called work,

I’m going back to being a dead beat Dad, dushbag and a jerk 👿

When we get home we’ll all put on our Christmas jammies that match,
Nala 😾 is feed up with costumes and gives Dummer a scratch.
As I pull into the garage I yell out and sing.🗣

“DUNKIN PLEASE SPONSOR US, WE NEED ALL OF THE THINGS!”

After the beep!

If YouTube ever cancels channels for exploiting their kids we’ll sob,😂

I’ll have to do the thing I hate most getting, a real job.🙅🏻‍♂️🆘
To all of you Tattlers🥱, garbage people and the lot,

be kind to each other 🥰 even if we’re NOT!👺

I am a asshole, Isaiah is a smart ass and PigClla a witch,
by exploiting Abbie, we’ve all gotten rich.💰💰💲💲
14D61A18-C726-442D-AE9F-73CA7205F725.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
He didnt Pick her up that early. I noticed the clock in the pretend studio. That child gets sent to school regardless of her condition anyway.

P has No Idea (dont know about A) about her communication device. She is simply not involved. I remember her being surprised at the content of it awhile back.

I think they should hire a dog walker. Every day. Because they are lazy af. They hire house cleaner, baby sitter, moderators, etc. invest in your dogs as well.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Imagine having so much disposable income that you outsource attention and exercise for your dogs? I swear, if they could figure out an angle to sue the state to get respite workers for the dogs, they'd do it.

On another note, the whole doctor visit was bs. I love how he even admits when Abbie gets in the car that he doesn't know why she needs to be present for the visit. This speaks volumes. He's a) admitting he believes she has nothing to offer during the visit and no contribution to make b) admitting she's nothing more than a prop to him c) complaining that he feels inconvenienced by going to pick her up early and has to deal with her in the house. Also, P talking about her stomping up the stairs like a "typical teenager" is not amusing. It wouldn't be funny if a NT kid did it and it is annoying that she is amused by that. As a matter of fact, I HATE when they laugh at Abbie stealing food or whatever other bad behavior she displays. Why is everything "cute"? She's not a puppy. Does P actually find some comfort in the fact that Abbie does things that she finds "typical" even if they are not positive? Try teaching her to use the bathroom. That would be an accomplishment to be proud of. Stomping up stairs is hardly something to brag about.

And another thing, He just vlogged that the ipad was a mess and literally said she couldn't navigate her way through it with any meaning. He still hasn't fixed it and then bragged to the Dr. about how good she is at using it. Asshole, you just admitted a week ago that she couldn't but found an excuse for why (how convenient) and now you're claiming the opposite?

Also, it was incredibly rude how he changed the topic from Becca's graduation to the Dr. visit so abruptly. Becca was like "ok, oh, I guess he's moved on". No genuine care about anyone else. They are such users.

Less and less Isiah lately. I'm telling you guys that "disappointment" comment was a peek at what's going on there. Something is definitely up.

Beccas graduation was only mentioned because they were focused on the photo because Isaiah took Becca and Summers pictures. Literally these trash humans care nothing about anything that doesn't directly involve and reflect them. It went from look at the awesome photos our son took to our doctor is the best and loves us and thinks we are the best parents. A pure joy to the entire world. If Isaiah had not taking the photos they would have just pitched the card in the bin and not acknowledged Becca at all.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
He didnt Pick her up that early. I noticed the clock in the pretend studio. That child gets sent to school regardless of her condition anyway.

P has No Idea (dont know about A) about her communication device. She is simply not involved. I remember her being surprised at the content of it awhile back.

I think they should hire a dog walker. Every day. Because they are lazy af. They hire house cleaner, baby sitter, moderators, etc. invest in your dogs as well.
Notice the whole clock idea was discussed between Assahole, Becca and Brandy (i) and was simply explained to Pig. She is completely uninvolved, and even when she was being informed about the idea, she could barely attempt to fake interest. 😏

• Sad
  • Angry
Notice the whole clock idea was discussed between Assahole, Becca and Brandy (i) and was simply explained to Pig. She is completely uninvolved, and even when she was being informed about the idea, she could barely attempt to fake interest. 😏
Notice that Ass said it was all his idea. No mentionof anyone else being involved... but got back to the house and he says Brandi and Becca were involved. They ladies probably came up with it and he claimed it as his idea. They can't even use pictures to help Ab with social stories and tasks... hard to believe he suddenly was on point with using them to teach abstract concepts if time...

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Notice that Ass said it was all his idea. No mentionof anyone else being involved... but got back to the house and he says Brandi and Becca were involved. They ladies probably came up with it and he claimed it as his idea. They can't even use pictures to help Ab with social stories and tasks... hard to believe he suddenly was on point with using them to teach abstract concepts if time...
You know..that has always been the issue...
You are so right when you say they can’t even use pics to help with task and such. It truly is sad that they cannot even invest enough effort to find one thing to be consistent with when it comes to Abbie. tit diet... No schedule. Abbie loves chaos, but is a mess when her schedule is off... and they wonder why she has undesirable behaviors! 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 22

I couldn't understand her hair, it was up and then what, did she stop to take a shower ? Or better yet, that part was staged? See, that's why I think he just feeds us this stuff for us to play with.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
My take on last nights thread is that Asa wants to represent that they are so involved in teaching Abbie things, and that they spend lots of time with her doing things with her such as teaching her the pictures on the clock. They want to make make it seem like everything they are doing is for Abbie. Yes they do things for her BUT they are spending like crazy on "ALL THE THINGS" . The money they make off of Abbie is really for them and this new lifestyle they have. Asa is scared shitless that the guy on DAD CHALLENGE POD is going to expose them for what they are. While he may not close them down at least people make open their eyes to what they are doing. Asa loves to say they are spreading awareness in Autism and encouraging people to give to others. Asa is not an expert in Autism and what he spreads are just his opinions and he isn't an expert in encouraging people to donate. Anybody can donate to others, they don't need his input. To be honest the only thing Asa is an expert in is talking and coffee.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I’ve been working on this on and off for the past week. Got some giggles and laughs out of doing it and I hope y’all do too reading it.

s.

"Now, PIGCILLA!

After the beep!

View attachment 341841
YOU!!!❤❤ My Christmas spirit is now at Full Strength!!!! 🤣❤🤣 Good job! The best! I swear I am reading this to Man Meow on Christmas Eve!
Ho! Ho! Cilla!!!! Merry Christmas!😻

• Heart
  • Haha

I just called him out on YouTube for complaining he had to spend $500 on a pool pump when people are losing their homes...I have finally had enough of them they piss me off and I can’t stay silent anymore lol

• Heart
Reactions: 29

s.

"Now, PIGCILLA!

After the beep!

View attachment 341841

This is the best summary of the Maassholes I have ever read. We should make pamphlets with this poem in and pass them out all over Jax. And post it on you tube. Thanks for giving us a much needed laugh. This is brilliant and on point! Hope you like it as much as we do ASSHOLE....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.