Fathering Autism #64 Saint Cilla feeds the needy. It's just a front, we're still greedy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she has deleted all of her comments.
I went to look a few minutes ago and most the comments from her are gone. Didn't see Kaitlins. Unless I saw the wrong comment thread they were deleted.

Sure folks here aren't the only one's who took screenshots

Eta.... she deleted or hid her personal youtube (not the cilla crap one) never once commented to them so for sure not been blocked on my end

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Thread suggestion####

Pigfuckles and BFF out on the town
Who will pick Pig up when she goes down.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I went to look a few minutes ago and most the comments from her are gone. Didn't see Kaitlins. Unless I saw the wrong comment thread they were deleted.

Sure folks here aren't the only one's who took screenshots
Screenshots for days.
😜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Yes Von Hogs, no amount of deleting will help you tonight, 🐷 got carried away on her night out and boy was the booze talking, everything has been safely stored away for posterity, thank you.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Meanwhile at the Maashole wanna be mansion...

How is my Screenshots and Sarcasm going to live up to that fun!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Hmm.

Edited thread suggestion:

Failed crafts, drunk & maskless on the town; Thilly's having a thuperthpreader meltdown
Maybe just go with superspreader. Little shorter...

But I am at a loss at thread title lengths lol

Reactions: 6
I'd love to know what set her off tonight, other than what appears to be a full workday's worth of drankin'.

And oh, to be a microwave in their house tonight for the fallout!! *sigh*

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hmm.

Edited thread suggestion:

Failed crafts, drunk & maskless on the town; Thilly's having a thuperthpreader meltdown
It was still a bit too long. I fiddled around with it and got this to fit --

Drunk/maskless on the town; Thilly's havin a thuperthpreader meltdown

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Oops guess her beb found out what she was up to 🤣 I can feel her hoof stomps from here.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Maybe just go with superspreader. Little shorter...

But I am at a loss at thread title lengths lol
They're definitely shorter than they used to be.
A good chunk of the length is taken up by having 'Fathering Autism #__' in the title.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.