Fathering Autism #64 Saint Cilla feeds the needy. It's just a front, we're still greedy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok see this is how the world works. Take a deep breath and hear me out. I love you guys. I love this site. It helps me to think I’m not the only one that is horrified, and disgusted by this family. Gotta comment one two things.
One fun and one not.

Fun First. I have one of those cocktail things. Mine is a drinkworks machine. We don’t drink but in the before covid times we entertain. I don’t want to keep large jugs of every
Alcohol in the house so this lets me offer a variety without stocking anything. Just trying to be a good hostess.

Not Fun. I have been wearing Depends since I was 35. I have Crohn’s disease. Now luckily I don’t have many accidents that is not why I wear them. I have fistulas that leak. Think of it as un natural tracks from my intestines that come to the outside and leak intestinal contents. Not poop but other stuff. It is horrible and my butt looks like Swiss cheese. But the Depends helps with leaks. That being said- they look and feel like underwear. I even have colors!
Purple, Black and Aqua. You would never know even in my skinny jeans that I am wearing them. If Abby is such a typical teen- spend the freaking money and get her ones that are cute and fit right and people can’t tell. Clearly they upgrade from Government Cheese- just because it is free doesn’t mean they shouldn’t/couldn’t do better for her.

Ok rant over. Just wanted to put my blah blah out there. I’m buying a round of drinks from my drink maker that I’m bringing to the naught corner. Xoxoxo

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Asa trying to talk with a low sexy voice at the start of this video had me skipping large chunks of his content. I would rather listen to her fish bubbles (which I cant stand) then try to listen to him talk in that creepy voice.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The dad podcast‘s,Instagram post is a much shorter version of the vlog for those interested. I cant help but hope him the best.

Reactions: 9
Priscilla is responding to comments made on The Dad Challenge podcast. Enjoy! Remember, neither she nor Ass can delete this comment!
Screenshot_20201215-190500_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20201215-190532_YouTube.jpg

Hi guyths
First for tattlers in some parts of the Northeast stay safe and dig out the shovels...gotta love a forecast that says 8 to 20 inches🙄 depending on the track....IDIOTS
Oh thank god a short vlog...HAPPY DANCE TIME

1. Boring already and only 31s in
2. Ok I have to say, I like grandpa and grandmas wreath and Garland
3. Good job Ab...not when you have so say NO! and put your hand out to stop her from stealing the cookies ...
4. Their tree is pretty too...take a hint from them Piggy...Wide Load and RBF have nice Christmas taste
5. Of course sending them home with a bag full of SUGAR tit .... amazing🙄
6. Audible bleeping again....I use a free audio book service..I won't use crap that the Maassholes recommend
7. Zoning out
8. And there you have it..reading up on investment property...next purchase house in Boone probably for those who called it which is 90%of us 🤣🤣🤣
9. How can a short vlog drag ass
10. NEW DRINKING GAME...spot the fake moments. Just don't get bombed like Piggy and don't drink and drive
11. Dang those arms are scary
12. Please tell me she did not bring those things she made to Abbies class...if she did she really has no shame🤣
13. Please do not sing
14. Pretty lights
15. He forgot to add Abbie can make all the noise she wants
16. I wish that drone would crash
17. Chatting him up....bet the guy was thrilled🙄
18. HogBoy looks thrilled 🤣
19. And back to boring
20. Shut the duck up Asswipe
21. After the beep....bullshit be nicer...challenging year...all in it together...common bond...damn I think he actually believes some words apply to them....they are delusional
The End
Great recap, as always @Kermy. I am working on Screenshots and Sarcasm now but got distracted while grabbing screenshots of the comments that I posted from The Dad Challenge podcast video.

My mom had those lights, but my brother and his mistress, sorry TMI stole them after she died (along with a lot including money and my prescriptions). If anyone knows where I can find some for my tree I would be forever grateful.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Okie Doke! So, I am watching Thillas tit video. Suprise!!!!!!!! It involves candy! 😂🐷😂
She has a bowl full of chocolates. This dummy says..
I think I will get a measuring cup, because you know, you don’t want to be touching thingth.
🧐🧐
No way, Thilla! Tell us more! So, your nitrate explosion you served up the other night for graduation, who rolled all that pork ma’am? Who plated those rolls on the tiered platters?
This sow will say anything for a buck at this point. They lie with abandon...without a care in the world.
View attachment 347272

Random thought: 😹😹

You know what I would love to see? I would love to see Pig turn to the camera, get a big goofy grin on her snout, grab a large hoof full of chocolate, and say...Guesth what Guyth? duck IT! That is right! duck it! I cannot lie anymore. I eat all the tit I want, because I am a trainwreck! Shoves it straight in...packs those jowls! Packs them full. As she can, she gasps for breath while
saying..
Oh! And that stupid Peloton! I never ride it..EVER! Then she gives the vlog a nice 🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼

Oh! And one more thing! She cried before filming, because her dumb ass Pinterest reindeer were not turning out right. It must be nice to have the time, and emotional maturity of a two year old to cry over a project nobody really gives two shits about anyways.🙄🙄🙄
Honestly??? She reminds me of a kid missed doing a lot of kid things and someine who didn't have a lot friends as a teenager either. Both being really sad.

Reactions: 10
"Sweetheart"? LOL. Oh bless her fat ass.
Her uneducated, nose rubbin, eye droopin', Cindy Brady lispin', cheese eatin', Duncan drinking, non-Peleton ridin' ass.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Guess whose phone is repaired! So, do we want a screenahots and sarcasm for Cilly's tit and Things Pinterest fail?

I think Abbie looked pretty with her hair done, but then he panned out and I saw she was in her pull-up, those ridiculous puzzle leggings and a tshirt.

The original use of this make-up was for the stage (Broadway). The make-up had to last through an entire show, sweat and dressing changes. It also needed to be seen in the very back row of the theater.

I can't believe she went from using Clinique to this crap.
Her face looks "waxy" looking to me! I wouldn't buy it even if could afford to. LOL!!!

Reactions: 5
Priscilla is responding to comments made on The Dad Challenge podcast. Enjoy! Remember, neither she nor Ass can delete this comment!View attachment 348479View attachment 348480

Great recap, as always @Kermy. I am working on Screenshots and Sarcasm now but got distracted while grabbing screenshots of the comments that I posted from The Dad Challenge podcast video.

My mom had those lights, but my brother and his mistress, sorry TMI stole them after she died (along with a lot including money and my prescriptions). If anyone knows where I can find some for my tree I would be forever grateful.
Amazon product

World market and Christmas tree shops also have them

• Heart
From the sounds of it, Bradley is doing great, and they just got her a service dog. I am hoping Lauren has seen the light.
For those who don't have IG. Ass' story is to gain followers for a farm they went to about a year ago. I am not sure if he is getting people to follow to save the farm or raise money for the 200 animals that are on the farm.

This is what is on Cilly' story. The first story is a share of one of those damn ornaments from a leghumper. Yeah, Cilly. You are looking rough! How about you tell me how your (S)LimeLife is the best thing since sliced bread? Because girl, this isn't it.
View attachment 348187
They just can’t help themselves can they? [
Her face looks "waxy" looking to me! I wouldn't buy it even if could afford to. LOL!!!
Here's something Pigfuckles could make for treats for Abbies school. A Pigs in a blanket family tree wreath!
Every time I see her plopped down on the stinky couch I think of pigs in a blanket, lol.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Priscilla is responding to comments made on The Dad Challenge podcast. Enjoy! Remember, neither she nor Ass can delete this comment!View attachment 348479View attachment 348480

I am dying to read the full comments section but when I went to rumble.com this video was not listed. Has he taken it down?

Reactions: 3
0C7114F6-6352-48E9-89A1-E734EF723716.jpeg

And that’s the last I’ll post tonight.... gotta get back to real life. But this is so so good.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
Here's something Pigfuckles could make for treats for Abbies school. A Pigs in a blanket family tree wreath!
Every time I see her plopped down on the stinky couch I think of pigs in a blanket, lol.
Nah....she'd probably start shaking it and dancing around LOL

• Haha
Ok see this is how the world works. Take a deep breath and hear me out. I love you guys. I love this site. It helps me to think I’m not the only one that is horrified, and disgusted by this family. Gotta comment one two things.
One fun and one not.

Fun First. I have one of those cocktail things. Mine is a drinkworks machine. We don’t drink but in the before covid times we entertain. I don’t want to keep large jugs of every
Alcohol in the house so this lets me offer a variety without stocking anything. Just trying to be a good hostess.

Not Fun. I have been wearing Depends since I was 35. I have Crohn’s disease. Now luckily I don’t have many accidents that is not why I wear them. I have fistulas that leak. Think of it as un natural tracks from my intestines that come to the outside and leak intestinal contents. Not poop but other stuff. It is horrible and my butt looks like Swiss cheese. But the Depends helps with leaks. That being said- they look and feel like underwear. I even have colors!
Purple, Black and Aqua. You would never know even in my skinny jeans that I am wearing them. If Abby is such a typical teen- spend the freaking money and get her ones that are cute and fit right and people can’t tell. Clearly they upgrade from Government Cheese- just because it is free doesn’t mean they shouldn’t/couldn’t do better for her.

Ok rant over. Just wanted to put my blah blah out there. I’m buying a round of drinks from my drink maker that I’m bringing to the naught corner. Xoxoxo
Thank you for your perspective on both, fun and not fun items. I appreciate that it was probably hard to have your experiences told. My admiration for your candor.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.