Fathering Autism #64 Saint Cilla feeds the needy. It's just a front, we're still greedy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For those who don't have IG. Ass' story is to gain followers for a farm they went to about a year ago. I am not sure if he is getting people to follow to save the farm or raise money for the 200 animals that are on the farm.

This is what is on Cilly' story. The first story is a share of one of those damn ornaments from a leghumper. Yeah, Cilly. You are looking rough! How about you tell me how your (S)LimeLife is the best thing since sliced bread? Because girl, this isn't it.
View attachment 348187
She got rid of Lauren pretty fast.... wonder what went down between them.

Thought Lauren Brazee was the Bestie ...
Me too... I just left the same thing. I wonder what went down between them, other than their daughter has now made greater accomplishments then Abbie has.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Oops guess her beb found out what she was up to 🤣 I can feel her hoof stomps from here.
Locked_Out_On_The_Way_Home-min.gif

She got rid of Lauren pretty fast.... wonder what went down between them.

Me too... I just left the same thing. I wonder what went down between them, other than their daughter has now made greater accomplishments then Abbie has.
Someone mentioned earlier that Lauren is pretty high risk in her pregnancy, so she is being careful with who she hangs out with. They also live a fair distance away from each other. Ella though seems to be thriving.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Hey Summer, you clearly have social issues so I'd like to offer you this helpful tip: If you are talking to someone and find yourself having to move your eyes and head around in order to take in their whole facial expression, you are way too close

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I imagine A. Would be pissed at P’s comments in relation to his daughter‘s mother - she said she only wanted money and it was her choice re having a relationship. How f’ked up is that?????????? I think because P lives in an echo chamber of MLM fake sisterhood love, she thinks she’s invincible.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
View attachment 348631

Someone mentioned earlier that Lauren is pretty high risk in her pregnancy, so she is being careful with who she hangs out with. They also live a fair distance away from each other. Braylee though seems to be thriving and has a new service dog.
Lauren’s daughter is Ella. And Braylee is the Wee families daughter who just got a new service dog named Norton. Both girls are thriving !!!!

Reactions: 13
Lauren’s daughter is Ella. And Braylee is the Wee families daughter who just got a new service dog named Norton. Both girls are thriving !!!!
I fixed it. Thank you. There is so many, it is hard to keep up.

Reactions: 3
I imagine A. Would be pissed at P’s comments in relation to his daughter‘s mother - she said she only wanted money and it was her choice re having a relationship. How f’ked up is that?????????? I think because P lives in an echo chamber of MLM fake sisterhood love, she thinks she’s invincible.
Yeah the comment about the girls mother only wanting money was pretty crappy. But notice she didn't address the fact that Ass did not update his home address at all until end of this year.... which he is legally required to do. P is just a hateful childish witch and can't stand that Ass got tracked down to pay more support.

P should be thankful that her husband can't wrap his junk because that is how she got knocked up after a couple booty calls. Plus she should have some sympathy for the other mother having to track Ass down.... since her and her family had to do the same when he ghosted her.

What did they do to her
Treated her like a nuisance and like she was not welcome. Jen was hurt and was crying because she wanted to buy something in a store but the group wouldn't wait for her and acted put annoyed. Really just cold and annoyed towards her the entire time.

Was really heart breaking. I have spoken to Jen and she really has a good heart. By far too good to associate with the Maasholes.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Here is another thread...
GOOD STUFF! 👍🏻

This is what drew me. Vlogs like this gave parents of Autistic/IDD children a place where they could say “Thank God I am not the only one... what do you do to help” or those who do not have experience with Autism to see what its really like and help understand a bit more. I felt , and still do,bad for P when Abbie would beat tge crap of her and A was there as a spectator. I don’t think I have ever seen battle wounds on him like we have on P and Isiah. Then again, A just lets his princess do whatever she likes and lets everyone else deal with the fall out. I wouldn’t be surprised this is why P limits her time dealing with Abigail Loraine. Get bitten, scratched, slapped, punched and pinched enough times its only normal to keep your distance. I think P has had her fill with A & Abbie. Certain days I can’t blame her. I normally would not defend her but he just irked me by having the SOB explaining SIB( he loves to use letters... makes him feel smart) and she is left with the physical damage. Why is it always P who restrains her? Ugh.. he annoys me
Oh please, this was the first reason I lost respect in her, she LETS her child attack her! I feel bad of the cards they’ve been dealt, but not how they handle it

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I agree with you. I get she wanted to make memories but it can be private for just the Maass and Summer to watch. I also think IMO, the kissing is inappropriate to me. She is a caregiver, sister, best friend....whatever they say when it's convenient and fits the narrative of the day. I wouldn't want her to be kissing Abbie if I was her parent and in a professional setting it would be criminal.
I wanted to clarify
I wanted
I agree with you. I get she wanted to make memories but it can be private for just the Maass and Summer to watch. I also think IMO, the kissing is inappropriate to me. She is a caregiver, sister, best friend....whatever they say when it's convenient and fits the narrative of the day. I wouldn't want her to be kissing Abbie if I was her parent and in a professional setting it would be criminal.
I wanted to clarify my post. I tried to edit it. Sorry just did 3 back to back 12hr night shifts and haven't slept yet.I DID NOT mean Summers video was ok to make just as long as it was private between her and the Massives. I meant innocent videos made during their times together to make "memories" were ok. I 100% think Summers video is sick and inappropriate on many levels. She is a 20+ y/o adult who is letting a 15 yr old IDD child almost kiss her and then she reciprocates and kisses Abbie 3 tines I think. If she was a LICENSED OT with a State Board and showed this behavior she would possibly lose license/be charged with something...idk. I can't think right now...lol.. Bottom line is SHE is NOT a sister or her Mom and even if she was I don't kiss my 14yr old daughter like this. She is she is a friend, caregiver, babysitter. AN ADULT IN A POSITION OF POWER WHO SHOULD KNOW BETTER. NOT SHARING TIK TOK VIDEOS OF her kissing Abbie. Does she kiss her during baths? Diaper changes? I would be disturbed if I was Ass or P and saw this on Tiktok or on her phone. Sorry Again for rant. And she received her Masters in OT and is looking for REAL WORK?!? IF an employer saw this they would pass on Summer or worse-report her to Board. I'm a mandated reporter. Im sure she isn't licensed yet. Idk. I would HAVE to report this behavior...ugh. I hate this. Does she even have a brain?

• Heart
  • Sad
This is what drew me. Vlogs like this gave parents of Autistic/IDD children a place where they could say “Thank God I am not the only one... what do you do to help” or those who do not have experience with Autism to see what its really like and help understand a bit more. I felt , and still do,bad for P when Abbie would beat tge crap of her and A was there as a spectator. I don’t think I have ever seen battle wounds on him like we have on P and Isiah. Then again, A just lets his princess do whatever she likes and lets everyone else deal with the fall out. I wouldn’t be surprised this is why P limits her time dealing with Abigail Loraine. Get bitten, scratched, slapped, punched and pinched enough times its only normal to keep your distance. I think P has had her fill with A & Abbie. Certain days I can’t blame her. I normally would not defend her but he just irked me by having the SOB explaining SIB( he loves to use letters... makes him feel smart) and she is left with the physical damage. Why is it always P who restrains her? Ugh.. he annoys me
I think Asa does most of the physical stuff in that regard but it’s not seen because he can’t vlog and restrain her at the same time.

Reactions: 8
Yeah the comment about the girls mother only wanting money was pretty crappy. But notice she didn't address the fact that Ass did not update his home address at all until end of this year.... which he is legally required to do. P is just a hateful childish witch and can't stand that Ass got tracked down to pay more support.

P should be thankful that her husband can't wrap his junk because that is how she got knocked up after a couple booty calls. Plus she should have some sympathy for the other mother having to track Ass down.... since her and her family had to do the same when he ghosted her.

Treated her like a nuisance and like she was not welcome. Jen was hurt and was crying because she wanted to buy something in a store but the group wouldn't wait for her and acted put annoyed. Really just cold and annoyed towards her the entire time.

Was really heart breaking. I have spoken to Jen and she really has a good heart. By far too good to associate with the Maasholes.
Oh my goodness! And these are same people who tell us to be patient and kind. I guess Jen served her purpose for them so it was time to move on. They love to just use and throw away people and seem to only be capable of having one friend at a time.

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.