Fathering Autism #64 Saint Cilla feeds the needy. It's just a front, we're still greedy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread title suggestion:

Failed Reindeer poop, daydrinking & St Augustine town; Mrs. Maass is having a thuperthpreader Youtube meltdown

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Which video are these under? The one with him in a green sweater from 5 hours ago??
YES, the video of him in the green sweater.

They were either reading here when someone posted about the channel talking about FA, a fan (but I don't think so because nobody is sticking up for them on the channel), or Piggy just happened upon the video?!? I think they were reading here. They bleeping love us! Hi, Piggy!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Those things such as Facebook and email can wait until after things are settled for the night, they are home enough during the day and up all night( according to them) Keep her on a schedule, such as what they had in the old house, where she knew her bedtime routine and had consistency with Crazy Nanny and Brandi, they have enough help where she can be kept occupied. Have Summer schedule her tik tok filming schedule for earlier in the day. Take Abbie for walks every day with the dogs, skip the donuts and redirect her towards sensory play( anything other than shaving cream )
The thing is now they have Isiah out of the house. If Abbie were a typical teen they would be on the tail end of her being at home and getting her ready to be sent off to college in a few years....that ain’t ever happening and I think what we are seeing is reality hitting them smack dab in their smug faces. I think this is why we are hearing and seeing “she is a typical teenager “ talk every 5 minutes.... easier to say that and say she is “lazy like all teens” rather than invest the extra time she desperately needs
Abbie does need that exrra time of someone being with her doing some stimulating things with her. A walk for a few blocks or golf cart ride and pick our how many certain color cars she nam match...starr out with
Those things such as Facebook and email can wait until after things are settled for the night, they are home enough during the day and up all night( according to them) Keep her on a schedule, such as what they had in the old house, where she knew her bedtime routine and had consistency with Crazy Nanny and Brandi, they have enough help where she can be kept occupied. Have Summer schedule her tik tok filming schedule for earlier in the day. Take Abbie for walks every day with the dogs, skip the donuts and redirect her towards sensory play( anything other than shaving cream )
The thing is now they have Isiah out of the house. If Abbie were a typical teen they would be on the tail end of her being at home and getting her ready to be sent off to college in a few years....that ain’t ever happening and I think what we are seeing is reality hitting them smack dab in their smug faces. I think this is why we are hearing and seeing “she is a typical teenager “ talk every 5 minutes.... easier to say that and say she is “lazy like all teens” rather than invest the extra time she desperately needs
There activities that could be done with aAbbiem
There are activities that could be done with Abbie that would help keep her from the boredom of sitting on that sofa rocking. I guess it's kind of .....some body get off your a$$ and do something with her!

Abbie does need that exrra time of someone being with her doing some stimulating things with her. A walk for a few blocks or golf cart ride and pick our how many certain color cars she nam match...starr out with
There activities that could be done with aAbbiem
There are activities that could be done with Abbie that would help keep her from the boredom of sitting on that sofa rocking. I guess it's kind of .....some body get off your a$$ and do something with her!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Thread suggestion
Dad out there coming for us,
Let’s get drunk and make a fuss

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I actually believe it's Assa who is writing Priscilla's post in that channel. Pigzilla is not that smart. Assa uses her like a puppet literally and figuratively.
I am 100% sure its Asshole. Pig is too stupid to put these sentences together. Especially when she's hammered.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Thread suggestion
Piggy & bestie out on the town YouTube comments causing a meltdown

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Did she delete her entire Priscilla Maass account on YouTube or just block me somehow?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Here is another thread...
Looks like someone has deleted these comments. I was watching them and one longer thread is gone. KaitlinandKadele was commenting on the one that seems to be missing. At least as far as I can tell.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.