Fathering Autism #64 Saint Cilla feeds the needy. It's just a front, we're still greedy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am still watching the comments! Here is just one thread....Kaitlin has entered to defend Cilly's honor!
Wow....I wonder if P could use the googles or ask the nurse what asymptomatic means?
I really want to jump in over there lol

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I have to go to bed.... 4 a.m.-noon shift tomorrow. This always happens to me. When things get juicy here I am either not on, or have to leave. :(
Back to add- too bad I dont have a disabled child to exploit, I could get my ass stuck in a chair with my phone in my hands all day like her too!
And speaking of.....Hey P! Who getting your child ready for bed since you're otherwise engaged? Oh...thats right. The live in help.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I am still watching the comments! Here is just one thread....Kaitlin has entered to defend Cilly's honor!
What's happened to Arsewipe? He is very foolish to let the Pig loose as she is only confirming how moronic she is. Kaitlyn is a fool for associating herself with this ghastly set up. Thank God poor Abbie is totally oblivious to everything.

Oh yep, Arsewipe is probably taking a nap as he is going to be up all night patrolling and deleting comments.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
What's happened to Arsewipe? He is very foolish to let the Pig loose as she is only confirming how moronic she is. Kaitlyn is a fool for associating herself with this ghastly set up. Thank God poor Abbie is totally oblivious to everything.

Oh yep, Arsewipe is probably taking a nap as he is going to be up all night patrolling and deleting comments.
It appears Cilly is on another trip with her bestie Kaitlin, sans mask for either one!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
What happened with Jen? The comments over on The dad challenge channel are great. the Asia’s are being pretty vocal and he called them out.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Here is another thread...
This is soooo fun reading all the comments Ass cannot delete!! Big P is going crazy! We are going to need a new thread name in about 5 minutes if this keeps going!!!! It’s our early Christmas present.🎄🎁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
This is what I wish they did more of. They discuss the issues away from Abbie. They aren't showing her SIB, but are showing the discussion as parents of what they were dealing with at the moment. Granted it was dragged out for the vlog, but this is what I bet many parents would benefit from.
This is what drew me. Vlogs like this gave parents of Autistic/IDD children a place where they could say “Thank God I am not the only one... what do you do to help” or those who do not have experience with Autism to see what its really like and help understand a bit more. I felt , and still do,bad for P when Abbie would beat tge crap of her and A was there as a spectator. I don’t think I have ever seen battle wounds on him like we have on P and Isiah. Then again, A just lets his princess do whatever she likes and lets everyone else deal with the fall out. I wouldn’t be surprised this is why P limits her time dealing with Abigail Loraine. Get bitten, scratched, slapped, punched and pinched enough times its only normal to keep your distance. I think P has had her fill with A & Abbie. Certain days I can’t blame her. I normally would not defend her but he just irked me by having the SOB explaining SIB( he loves to use letters... makes him feel smart) and she is left with the physical damage. Why is it always P who restrains her? Ugh.. he annoys me

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Assa is gonna have a heart attack when he finds out what his drunk wife is up to while she is out lmao.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.