Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

convert70

VIP Member
Over the weekend I read about a fatal crash on the Jacksonville bridge. Both drivers died. If that was the same incident I am glad he didnt show much. :(

And to hear him say its funny to see all the things that have "changed"...lol...he was gone three months, with 3 visits home.
I was glad to hear him say he misses his friends and Boone. Translation: I have tasted freedom, and theres no turning back. Bet that burns Asa's ass....cant control someone who isnt there!
I hope he makes it on his own...not on the tails of his vlogging parents ...but really concentrating on the career he's studying for in college.

Reactions: 5

Jigsy

I may be wrong but wasn't there a vlog where he was putting bikes in the garage and he said something that implied Piggy had a bike that was hers..said something about it being heavier😉
Anyway like I said in the recap, she has the Peloton, no need for a fucking bike
Same as that stupid tree...like I said in a recap, gonna be a bitch to hang heavy ornaments on those branches. Shit they can't even hang the lights on it right😉
I think those were the scooters

WinterGirl88

I could never figure out why they replaced the refrigerator that came with the house. Did they ever explain?
The ginormous OG one that came with the house broke. So they bought that one which didn't fit so then they made the coffee nook, and then suddenly they bought another new one and never really mentioned it

convert70

VIP Member
Nah, they've outright begged Dunkin' to sponsor them on social media in the past. They go through cycles of it. Dunkin' sent them a gift package once with some swag and that kicked off their desperation to get a real sponsorship deal.
Dunkin' is not interested.

OMG I know.
(some) oils smell nice. They don't magically calm or cure or treat. They smell nice.
And that poor child - not only to be filmed like that, but does that father have any idea how to communicate with his child?? What the hell is wrong with so many of these YT "autism parents"??
That was hard to watch! And what good is putting the calming oil on the back of his neck?

• Heart

therealamylynn

VIP Member
Ooohhh...now I need to look closer. I know he's here. I can't imagine he has the restraint not to post at all ever, but I doubt he's very active in posting. My best guess would be he comes on late at night because during the day he's busy doing "all the things". I'll start keeping an eye out now.

That's a sure way to get blocked. Asa would be all over that like a fat kid on cake.
I'd do it. But I'm banned on all of their platforms.

convert70

VIP Member
Seriously, the seat on the Peloton bike ...if she climbed back on that thing, the seat would disappear into places that shall not be named. A normal seat on a normal street bike, same. She needs a car-wide seat on any bike (that she won’t ride anyway). The truth hurts P, I know, but your actions of careless irresponsible eating after losing all that weight is all on you. No one forced you to put fork to mouth. Stop being deceitful and own up to your fail for your leghumpers sake if for no one else.

You just might help someone avoid the pitfalls you so quickly and stunningly fell into.

Or you could just “do you” and keep avoiding the topic, photoshopping, carrying huge tote bags, slinging dagger eyes at Asa filming you, on and on.
It's a shame really. They are both a heart attack or stroke waiting to h
I don’t think there is anything physical going on between them. I think Summer may of spoken to them about cutting back time spent one on one with Abbie now that finals are happening as well as wanting to spend time with her family. I wouldn’t be surprised if Summers parents expressed some concern over how much Summer is expected to do. Small things such as P never walking with Abbie, unless they are in a group such as the field trip to the farm, and then she is obviously putting on the maternal act heavy. Summer is always the one carrying things, holding her hand, calming her down,showing affection, sitting next to her at dinner where her dinner is interrupted where P just sits and continues to eat while everyone else is falling over themselves with Abbie. I can see Isiah looking at Abbie in a different light now and seeing exactly how his parents are pretty much hands off with a lot of Abbies daily life. It is obvious he and Summer have spoken about it as well.
I hope so and wouldn't be surprised if Isaiah has noticed a decline in Abbie's condition and her very obvious regression!

Justme765

I am watching a vlog from about a year ago, and they are talking about what they are going to do in the space next to the new fridge. It is a different fridge then what they have now! These idiots got rid of a perfectly good refrigerator for a new one. The old fridge was maybe ten years old! (They got the new one shortly after returning from the Poonami Cruise.)View attachment 339477
I could never figure out why they replaced the refrigerator that came with the house. Did they ever explain?

SHAYB

I don't think everyone is slamming essential oils. What I think they are slamming is the MLMs of essential oils, doTERRA and Young Living. Those who sell in the MLMs make claims about what "oils" to use for medical malaise. Will make their own capsules to ingest oils or add it to their food. Essential oils are extremely hazardous to pets. For me, I am super sensitive to smells, more than likely trigger a migraine. doTERRA and Young Living have been reprimanded for their medical and purity claims.

It is obvious these fools are contacting more and more companies to sponsor or work with them. I completely agree that they are skirting certain rules on sponsorships and ad revenue.

Insomnia sucks, but it did notice this.* Bad news, but unsurprising. It appears the complete thread from this interaction between the Dad Challenge and Ass is gone. I would bet my last dollar that Ass deleted his comment (thus deleting the responses underneath). It is what he does when he can't handle the truth. Comment, be an asshole and then delete. It is the only way he could control the narrative.
View attachment 337752

Someone did try to share the breakdown I did from Tattle.Life about their social media reach. But it is gone now.
View attachment 337763

*I grabbed quite a few screenshots of comments, but will post them in batches. Some are quite long, but relevant.
No it’s still there if you search Dad challenge podcast. You can still see the comments and watch his video. He’s live right now on Dad challenge podcast.

Reactions: 4

lillibb

VIP Member
Isaiah sounded annoyed in the beginning.

I wouldn't eat she cooks either! If you're going to use boxed foods like pasta... at least read the directions on the box first!!! Like, pasta is a basic!!! Boxed especially...Imagine if she tried it from scratch!!!???
But we wouldn't know what she was scratching, or what if Thummer helped?

• Haha
Reactions: 4