Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MSlix73

VIP Member
I had that fashion rotation two years ago. It’s depressing.
Me too😞 The difference though is we accept it and make better choices in life

He sits nearby whenever she goes live so he can immediately erase any and all negative comments.
She sure as hell keeps him on a short leash since his infidelity. I often look at them and wonder what they saw in each other. I have not been able to bring myself to watch that video “the story of us” or whatever it’s called.

Reactions: 6

Invisible Balloon

You speak about getting tears in your eyes with certain foods, are these the same foods you say you have allergies to? An allergy is one thing, food aversion is another.
No allergies are separate. The food aversion we believe is a texture issue mostly.

Gambit

Chatty Member
I am watching a vlog from about a year ago, and they are talking about what they are going to do in the space next to the new fridge. It is a different fridge then what they have now! These idiots got rid of a perfectly good refrigerator for a new one. The old fridge was maybe ten years old! (They got the new one shortly after returning from the Poonami Cruise.)View attachment 339477
I thought this one messed up so they returned it?

Msbullwnkl

VIP Member
I'm pretty sure I've seen them (mostly asa) describe that these shots have stunted her growth. She won't get as tall as she should have, and I'm sure it stunted other body parts from developing fully as well.

Being on the depo shot long term also makes her more likely to develop osteoporosis
Depo Provera has a black box warning on it because of the possible osteoporosis side effects of long term use.

• Wow

Dirtywings

Chatty Member
Omgosh!
I thought that was a photoshopped picture!
Give the princess her ice bath.
I was grateful she didn't get all the way up.
Why would women who belong to a mostly women group dare each other to do embarrassing things. Or pay $100.

• Heart

Noir Fan

VIP Member
I don’t think Abbie understood about the Christmas tree lights and why pulling them down is wrong.

tag123

Chatty Member
The boohoo video lol.... though its private now

Eta... not rewatchinh it to double check hehe
While may technically be correct, I move to disqualify that video because nothing in that video is based on actual reality to begin with and it's all a staged an scripted show. Now go find me a vlog and then I'll be impressed.

• Haha

Vcdunn

At least she doesn't have to 'mother' a disabled child while she's drunk.. Bless her black heart.
It looks like to me that Priscilla has Bell's palsy. I had a friend who had it, but it eventually got better with treatment.

convert70

VIP Member
Sorry Priscilla...your skin isn't ever going to look really good no matter what you use on it, and your "whoohoos" and "whoopwhoops" also grate on my nerves!
There is plenty of room to push the tree back at least a foot if not more, without having to cut the branches. They are just lazy!
View attachment 339465
Right side of tree just under the TV....does she have the Wise Men with Santa Claus?
Thats a nice fridge..hopefully they at least donated it to a charity.
I doubt it was donated . If it was, seems they would've done a vlog on the event!

Pizzalover83

Big p lying to herself again about her weight. She can apparently now go into any store and buy clothes that fit... didn’t know most stores carry up to a 4x and size 22 jeans.... a lot of stores are now carrying bigger sizes or have a plus size section.... maybe she’s using that as so that she’s not lying, just forgetting to tell everyone she is back in her old sizes.
Even Target has up to size 24. I used to be that size and shopped anywhere BUT Lane Bryant. Too expensive and old lady like clothes.

Krishascooties

VIP Member
https://www.firstcoastnews.com/arti...ermit/77-25fed357-1dd5-4bcc-8e3b-a8ea8ed6ba10. I'm exhausted, and quickly went over the article and didn't click on the actual Jacksonville ordinance highlighted in the article. I have no idea if they did what they were supposed to, but I hope they do the right thing if they continue to want to feed the homeless for content. It would be horrible for a bunch of people to get sick. This may only be for churches.

convert70

VIP Member
Sadly.... but it is true. No one can "take them down." At best they might lose veiwers... but all they have to do is a few clickbaity vids... or claim something horrible happen (someone sick, cps again, etc) and they would pull people in. Their have been bigger people who done worse and they are still around and doing fine.
Meanwhile, the "victims" like Abbie will continue to fall more and more behind! 😔

Reactions: 5

Jigsy

Screenshots and Sarcasm: Cilly's Shit & Things Pinterest edition

Well, count my lucky stars, Priscilla poached a Pinterest recipe for her channel. This woman couldn't come up with a unique idea herself, even if it bit her.
View attachment 335216
Supplies needed, check out the overstuffed sausage fingers and apple watch wristband begging for mercy.
View attachment 335217
Look closely. Cilly is reading straight from the card she attempted to hide behind the pot on her uber-expensive coocook top.
View attachment 335218
She mentions doing this in a kitchen with kids because it could burn them if they touch the pan. Are you speaking from experience with Abbie? Oh look, she has turned it into a gift. But Mason Jars don't work! She had to buy a different type. (Shopping addiction for the win!) Why did she need to put the cloves and nutmeg in a small bag? Just pour it in the bottle with the other ingredients!
View attachment 335219
I guarantee this is a free printable on Pinterest. But you can change the message if your friend doesn't celebrate Christmas!
View attachment 335220
Looks like a pice of ribbon she dug out of the bottom of a drawer or bin. I guarantee no one will be receiving them as gifts. As she said, they don't have friends (except the Maass vlog squad.)
View attachment 335221

Time for the nightly vlog!
Is that a microphone on her shirt? If it is, when did she start doing that for her lives?

Reactions: 5