Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

convert70

VIP Member
Actually that pic of P even looks way better then what she actually looks like...where are her Jowls ?

He is going to break his arm patting himself on the back... they are so delusional. they are. bragging about their "charity" way too much and using it for content.
Her hair is different.. needs washing I think.

Reactions: 4

lovesis

VIP Member
Interesting how Assa is suddenly 'lashing out' at Summer.
This is new behaviour in the vlogs.
I really wonder what's going on between them.
A lover's quarrel?
I have been suspicious for a very long time. We even had a thread name about it a while back. Sidepiece Summer. 😀
I don't care what you say. Men sleep with the "Nanny" a lot. We know this because they get caught a lot. 😜
And, it is weird af for Summer to be "best friends" with a profoundly IDD child. Something more sinister is going on in that house. There has to be.
I also think 🐖 knows but doesn't say anything because she would be stuck "caring" for Abbie herself. We all know that's the last thing she wants.
They are all a bunch of weirdos so there's no telling how deep this goes.
Nothing would surprise me though.
Well, unless Summer turns up pregnant. That would surprise me. For a minute. 😀
What vlog and timestamp does he get upset about her comment?

Reactions: 3

Kermy

VIP Member
I mean, what is he supposed to say? "Go fuck yourself, you lowlife. I don't give a shit about what you have to say! I am out for blood!" If he did that, it would be more of a red flag than his polite response. He also didn't entirely back down and did call P being involved in a MLM predatory.
I don't know how many vloggers have immediately left a comment after being brought up (Hi Assa! 👋U up for a debate about autism? The offer still stands), but he did have to react and he chose to be polite.

True. There are much better picks like Philip deFranco. This is right up his alley.
Even Philip DeFranco wouldn't give him the time of day...he's a one and done with "scandals".
Any vlogger with subs over a million will just ignore this guy
Name dropping PewDiePie,if he did I didn't watch the podcast, is just laughable

Last edited:

convert70

VIP Member
  • Haha

Anony Mous

Chatty Member
I don’t think Abbie understood about the Christmas tree lights and why pulling them down is wrong.
She knew what she was doin, Asa has said she’s very manipulative and she’ll do things to “get a rise” out of people as he calls it because “Abbie thrives off of chaos” he’s also said ,she feeds off people getting angry

MaidenX

VIP Member
Who wants to play a game? Who is up for a challenge?

I challenge any tattler to post a link to any ONE video where food (or coffee) isn't shown or talked about in some way. Just ONE. Do any exist? I haven't seen any. I bet nobody can find one. Let the games begin....
The boohoo video lol.... though its private now

Eta... not rewatchinh it to double check hehe

Jigsy

There was a thread suggestion a few threads back and I don't know who it was that suggested it but it didn't win or it did and there was some mix up. I don't remember the whole thing of what happened but the person said that it was okay and would use it closer to Christmas. Does anyone remember who it was with the suggested title or what it was?

convert70

VIP Member
Or threw one out. They’ll probably video passing out a plate or two for the views and be done with it. In my opinion. 😛
My question is how the heck are they keeping food at the right temperatures!
That's exactly where they left it last year! Meanwhile why wouldn't they put it in front of the doors that they never use anyway. It would reflect in the glass, you could see it from outside, and it wouldn't be in the middle of their TV! I hope Abby rips the entire thing apart

Would YOU want to sit on that furniture? Especially in Abby's seat? I think I too would rather sit on the floor

I honestly can't even imagine. I go prepared with notes and questions, and a list of all my meds, and of course I'm a woman so I can't be emotional about any of the stuff I'm going through so I need to be measured and calm but not too calm because I am in pain. And What pisses me off about that stupid app they're always pedaling is that I have never once had a doctor allow me to record audio. I've done it without their knowledge because I wanted to be able to listen and look stuff up later, but It's normally not allowed.
And even at the age of 36, sometimes my mother will still come with me, because sometimes the added pressure of having another person there makes the doctor a little bit more professional.
It's absurd that anyone needs advocacy to get medical help in America, but here we are.
If I hadn't of finally spoke up for myself, even while being so very sick and knowing my leg amputation had to happen....I would've wound up in a nursing home after the amputation surgery instead of to re-hab and home!

• Heart

Imperfectlyperfect

Why make a Thanksgiving meal for the homeless over a week after Thanksgiving? They already had their turkey and mashed potatoes and stuffing somewhere else, what makes you think they want to eat the same thing a week later? She's so uncreative she can't even think of anything else to make with turkey. And probably one of those people who thinks "They're hungry, they'll eat anything" without considering how condescending and dehumanizing that is. But then again, this is a woman who can't even treat her own daughter like a human 99% of the time, so why should I expect her to be any better with strangers?
Ummm they are hungry and they will take any food they can get!i dislike the massive was much as anyone here but atleast it is an effort and I e not met a homeless person yet to turn down food because they weren't hungry!

• Angry