Fathering Autism #63 Maassive Xmas, fake as can be. Can't believe PJ's that fit A&P!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you, Ms. B and Tag! 🥰
🥸 (Just found this new emoji...lol!)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Thanks Ladies! Love the new Thread Title.❤

JUST SAY NO TATTLERS! Just say NO! 🐽👀🐽
0EBFED62-7242-4444-BA56-72439FDB4FD6.jpeg

Peppermint CRUNCH 🍷🍷🍷
07C51F56-AA37-49F2-8E76-C66ACDBD289A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I am home, and bored, so here is a recap of the last thread....

*Golden Boy arrived home late at night with little fanfare. P was more excited to have an excuse to eat spaghetti at 11:30 p.m.
*Asa, P, and Abbie went to the park to exercise. P huffed about in her flip flops, Asa did one crunch/pull-up, and Abbie ran amok among small children and their families. It was so stinkin' cute!
*We spent a few days debating what the hell was going on with P's boobs. We came to the conclusion that she is buying bigger bras, not just width but cup size as well, and since her cups do not runneth over, her "boobs" are just wonkified.
*We revisited the boo-hoo vlog and refreshed our disdain for the scamming asshole they are.
*P christened the new oven with Ore-Ida fries, and some Bubba Burgers on the cooktop.
*Asa wowed us with Clickbait titles like "So Much Communication!", which was 1 minute of "Music Zaxbys Music!"
*They are SO busy, but take the time to put lights on the boat, P went foraging for boat food, and an embarrassing felt dress for Abbie. Asa patched a tire-riveting stuff, and stepped in fresh dog poop. That was fun. Anchors away!
*Off they went, the tiny ship tossed in pouring rain. No life jackets for the children, but plenty of food. P was dancing with a bell wreath, gyrating and screeching, like the people on shore were lined up to see her. And I think she believes they were.
*Glimpses of P's unorganized, unhealthy and unappetizing Thanksgiving. The meat was overdone, that nasty pasty mac and cheese, and her "homemade" apple pie that we saw a week later, still uneaten on the counter. YUMMO.
*Off on a roadtrip in a sardine can truck to get a tree. 30 minutes of selfies in front of said tree.
*P brags about her sales and earnings, per usual, and a weeks worth of livestreams trying to convince people she is a business owner.
*P sitting on her ass in various rooms watching as her men-folk lug, haul, and decorate. Asa is stressed and snaps at Summer.
*Abbie throws a fit at dinner after Asa had opened the scene with a smug "Sitting down to a nice family dinner." LOL
*Isaiah finally points out P's wasteful and pointless cooking. Gets zero back-up from Asa.
*P finally gets off her ass because its time for the important stuff- Pjs, Pics, and Hot chocolate. Asa is still pissy. He tells Isiaiah he looks like "disappointment". Abbie shovels hot chocolate with a spoon. Isaiah apologizes to Nala for the undignified PJ's. P is still giggling and glowing, playing with the hot chocolate fixings.
*We end with shots of the worst lit tree in the history of ever, with Asa insisting there are no unlit spots. Because he cant be wrong. Ever.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
God help us. I woke up to this picture from my mom. Apparently hot cocoa charcuterie boards are the big thing this year. My whole family does do homemade hot chocolate on Christmas Eve but I can't get past how wasteful this looks to make one.
However I'm sure P will feature a gigantic one at their 50+ Christmas party. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
I can honestly say that I have never seen a bigger arse than when Pig was decorating the bannisters. Arseface really needs to show her the pix to shame her into stopping her shoving thousands of calories every day into her cakehole.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I’ve always wondered what the long term plans are for A or young women in general that are IDD and their monthly periods. I believe A has something that stops her periods all together? But I can’t really remember. Stopping a period for years on end can’t be good for a young woman’s long term health, can it? My MIL had to have a hysterectomy after having 3 kids due to health reasons. Is that a possibility for women who are IDD instead of taking pills/shots to stop the period? I know it’s an odd topic but I just know my daughter who is NT had horrible cramps in her late teens. And we know the Massives don’t seem to show any concern for A if she’s a little off or not feeling well, she’s their meal ticket so everything has to keep on keeping on!

Reactions: 13
Thank you @tag123 for the new thread title. I had to slightly alter it to make it fit unfortunately.
Thanks to msB and Tag for the thread and title

I always wonder if people are being genuine, or low-key calling her out for her fakery and lies. This picture was posted 19 hours ago. She doesn't answer to a lot/most comments, so I'm sure she will not answer to this persons comment.
Do these fools actually watch the vlog, that picture bears no resemblance to the size of her face, or the rest of her. I feel like i’m in the asylum saying I’m not mad honestly.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I’ve always wondered what the long term plans are for A or young women in general that are IDD and their monthly periods. I believe A has something that stops her periods all together? But I can’t really remember. Stopping a period for years on end can’t be good for a young woman’s long term health, can it? My MIL had to have a hysterectomy after having 3 kids due to health reasons. Is that a possibility for women who are IDD instead of taking pills/shots to stop the period? I know it’s an odd topic but I just know my daughter who is NT had horrible cramps in her late teens. And we know the Massives don’t seem to show any concern for A if she’s a little off or not feeling well, she’s their meal ticket so everything has to keep on keeping on!
She is on the depo shot.

And no it is not legal to sterilize someone against their will or without consent (and Ab can't give that) unless you have control of that medically and it is a circumstance that would save their life (cancer. Etc.) Sorry migraine so my brain isn't doing the words and talky thing so can't recall the proper terminology

You can't do it just to stop a period in an otherwise healthy person

It was actually a thing in the past.... sterilization of disable people and institutions

• Sad
  • Heart
I finally watched this vlog and I have to admit when tit like this happens...(no pun!!) I 😂 😂 😂 at how they interact. Just like when she threw a fit and slammed her hands on her body...while ASSa was like, "Don't you blame me, this is not on me". This was pure entertainment watching the aftermath of ASSa stepping in :poop:!! The closed captions are their exact words...I just had to add a few in separately due to how closed captions sometimes come up on the screen as one endless sentence without pauses or periods, etc.

Anyway...I had a good laugh watching this. It does not mean I don't hate 99% of what they do, but I do admit when they are entertaining, at their own expense!
🤷‍♀️:poop:🐷 :m:m😂😂😂😂😂😂

Screenshot (1879).png

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I can honestly say that I have never seen a bigger arse than when Pig was decorating the bannisters. Arseface really needs to show her the pix to shame her into stopping her shoving thousands of calories every day into her cakehole.
It is grotesque. 🐽 The fact that her big ass phone disappears in the back pocket of Omar’s Denim Collection speaks volumes!🐽
9ED6C845-1118-4432-9E86-F3F98CB0A2A4.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.