Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Whimsical

VIP Member
The mASSive families 12 Days of Christmas 2020

flat,1000x1000,075,f.u2.jpg
by Whimsical

๐ŸŽถOn the 1st day of Christmas, the mASSive family gave to the Tattlers
*Nala in Piggie's tree ๐ŸŽ„ ๐ŸŽถ

๐ŸŽถOn the 2nd day of Christmas, the mASSive family gave to the Tattlers
*2 doggies begging (to be walked)
and
*Nala in Piggie's tree ๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽถ

๐ŸŽถOn the 3rd day of Christmas, the mASSive family gave to the Tattlers
*3 respite workers tickling
and
*Nala in Piggie's tree๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽถ

๐ŸŽถOn the 4th day of Christmas, the mASSive family gave to the Tattlers
*4 over-eaters
and
*Nala in Piggie's tree๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽถ

๐ŸŽถOn the 5th day of Christmas, the mASSive family gave to the Tattlers
*5 BAGS OF CHEESE
*4 over-eaters
and

๐ŸŽถOn the 6th day of Christmas, the mASSive family gave to the Tattlers
*6 nose rubs an hour
*5 BAGS OF CHEESE
*4 over-eaters
and

๐ŸŽถOn the 7th day of Christmas, the mASSive family gave to the Tattlers
*7 hours rocking
*6 nose rubs an hour
*5 BAGS OF CHEESE
*4 over-eaters
and

๐ŸŽถOn the 8th day of Christmas, the mASSive family gave to the Tattlers
*8 dirty feet
*7 hours rocking
*6 nose rubs an hour
*5 BAGS OF CHEESE
*4 over-eaters
and

๐ŸŽถOn the 9th day of Christmas, the mASSive family gave to the Tattlers
*9 different cameras
*8 dirty feet
*7 hours rocking
*6 nose rubs an hour
*5 BAGS OF CHEESE
*4 over-eaters
and

๐ŸŽถOn the 10th day of Christmas, the mASSive family gave to the Tattlers
*10 geese a honking, or was it, Abbie!?!?
*9 different cameras
*8 dirty feet
*7 hours rocking
*6 nose rubs an hour
*5 BAGS OF CHEESE
*4 over-eaters
and

๐ŸŽถOn the 11th day of Christmas, the mASSive family gave to the Tattlers
*11 trips to Dukin'
*9 different cameras
*8 dirty feet
*7 hours rocking
*6 nose rubs an hour
*5 BAGS OF CHEESE
*4 over-eaters
and

๐ŸŽถOn the 12th day of Christmas, the mASSive family gave to the Tattlers
*12 loads of laundry
*11 trips to Dukin'
*9 different cameras
*8 dirty feet
*7 hours rocking
*6 nose rubs an hour
*5 BAGS OF CHEESE
*4 over-eaters
and
*Nala in Piggie's Tree๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽถ

Seriously, GUYTHES.....I've been singing this damn version all day!!๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚o_Oo_O๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿฅด I've checked it, checked it again, rechecked it, and checked it a final time!!

I hope you all ENJOY this as much as I did putting it together!!:m:m:m

xoxoxo

Whims

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 60

Msbullwnkl

VIP Member
Oh, by the way, anyone seen that puzzle walking thing again since the very 1st day? ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
It has been relegated to hanging out in front of the French doors to the pool. I bet Abbie hasn't used it since he forced her for the sponsored ad.

Promised screenshots from The Dad Challenge Podcast (let me know if you can't read them clearly, please):
Also, is "madge bullwinkle" on YouTube is also here, please send me a sign. I feel like we may be long lost family.
20201207_062441.jpg
20201207_062506.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 51

RocketQueen

VIP Member
And Isaiah....if he bothers to pretend to wear a mask, its always below his nose. Of course Big Candy Lorraine didnt have a mask- shocker.
And.....I watched Kaitlyns vlog earlier. She woke up complaining of not feeling well. And she spent the day at the Maass' the day before. (she said so) But what does she do?! She takes Kaidale to a sports complex to ice skate!! WTH is wrong with all of these people?! Especially Kaitlyn Im so ticked. Shes a freaking NURSE. I love the way she parents Kaidale, but this...??!!
Just say she has covid. She exposed the entire Maass Squad, who then hit the streets to interact with the homeless, who are a huge risk, and huge spreaders due to their transient lifestyle and staying in shelters, etc.
OR- Kaitlyn got sick from the non-mask wearing Maass', and then went to a skating center full of people.
Either way they are all idiots!!!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Hotographer512

VIP Member
Yes.. maybe her mother does not want her daughter to be the focus of social media due to Aโ€™s choices and lack of compassion. Its bad enough people keep bringing it up and involve her in discussions while reminding her what A has and has not done. What does it do to see child support records? What does it matter at the end of the day? Just like Abbie, his eldest daughter should be off limits. She is not involved in FA and therefore should not be a topic. There are a lot of moving parts that none of us are privy to. It took two adults to create that child and two adults to make choices that this child is paying for and will continue to pay for. You have no clue as to who her mother is or what her role in all of this was... she ultimately had the upper hand to pursue things because she has custody. Obviously due to time lines she was not in a heated rush to hold A to the fire. It seems it is just being nosey searching for child support orders for a kid who is sadly not a part of their lives.
I, like many people here, am interested in how much he has to pay based on his income now. That son of a bitch got by with paying approximately $250.00 per month for over 15 years. He never informed the court of a change in his income nor did he inform them of ANY of his address changes in 15 years.
Assa's address with the court was not updated until Oct 20, 2020. So from 2005- 2020 the mom could not send him papers to amend the amount because she did not have a good address. It had nothing to do with whether or not the mom was in a "heated rush".
People keep bringing this up because it is a gossip site. Nobody here would contact the mother or the child.
I personally do not know the mother but I know her name because of public records.
Yeah. I'm nosey. I love investigation and mysteries. I also snark on a gossip site.
And guess what?
I do not apologize for it.
๐Ÿ˜€

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

nowboarding

Heres Big P's vlog.

1:25
"... And as always, I'm not sharing this to like, you know, BRAG or anything like that--"

Get the hell outta here with that BS. The ONLY reason why you're broadcasting this is because it makes you MONEY. And you can't even do it the right way! Why not go to a local shelter and ask them what they need help with!? Literally anything other than this fake charade....

• Heart
Reactions: 39

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
Who was it that was tracking her rare usage of the lauded Peleton bike? Can we have an update please?
I am one of the Tattlers that proudly stalks CillaSueโ€™s Magical Peloton usage. ๐Ÿ˜‰ Anyone surprised to hear she has not put 1/8 of an ass cheek on that bike since the end of September? She is still stuck at 6 total rides.
And that bitch had the audacity to tell her little corpse makeup minions she was riding 5 miles three times a week. Lying ass heifer.
D42AEBD0-B5E8-4603-B558-C70AD5115A49.jpeg
9A96A219-3EC4-47AC-9926-C946C6203CAC.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

derr1117

VIP Member
most know that I work with ex offenders recently released from jail and prison and those who are homeless. Most of them are extremely grateful for any type of assistance whether it be food, clothing, shelter or just helping them get benefits. When someone tries to give me praise for helping them move in the right direction, I redirect it by saying โ€œthank you and itโ€™s what we (as an organization) do.

A and P need to do this out of kindness and not for recognition and praise. When itโ€™s done for recognition and praise, then itโ€™s done for all the wrong reasons

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Pink Marshmallow

VIP Member
They donโ€™t watch a lot of tv and yet the tv is on (as it almost always is).

Bragging again about cooking for not 60, not 70, but 82 people! Did you guys know they cooked thanksgiving dinner for the homeless?? Because they did! They bought all the things and then some. And then spent time personally handing out meals. But they didnโ€™t do it for recognition or to bragโ€ฆ not at all. Nope. ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„ Oh, they also gave out blankets, socks, and hygiene kits. And a couple of weeks ago they donated $2500.00 to local grocery store customers. Donโ€™t forget about that! A&P just have so much love in their hearts to give the less fortunate.

Now, Asshat gives us a lecture about โ€œguiltingโ€ people for talking about their charitable deeds. Because of course itโ€™s us that have it all wrong and weโ€™re just mean and hateful people. ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„
Asa, if you honestly think anyone truly believes that you and Princess P have been doing these things for anything OTHER than recognition and praise then youโ€™re even more thick-headed and self-obsessed than I thought. No one believes that you guys are just that kind and giving. We aren't calling you out for being charitable, we're calling you out for bragging about it, over and over, at every opportunity.

โ€œWe do not care about your praise. Not even a little bit.โ€

Also, Asshat can barely look at the camera while heโ€™s trying to justify things.

Oh and Princess P believes that most young people have no idea about giving to the less fortunate and would never have thought about it if they hadn't seen it in the vlogs... ummm... ok... sure.

Followed by Asshat contradicting P and saying that they don't do it for the purpose of influencing people.

They keep repeating the 82 meals things. We get it! No really, we heard you the first 100 times you kept mentioning it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36

Kermy

VIP Member
Hey guyths
Yup that time has rolled around again
The Maass Shitshow Circus
All 18m47s of it

1. Can already tell from the smug ass welcome this is gonna be a typical self serving boring ass vlog
2. Nice lingering shot on the International Delight creamer
3. Yummy ... flaccid bacon and burnt toast , mayo with i think scrambled egg sandwich๐Ÿคข....thinking flaccid describes alot of things with Asswipe
4. DUNKIN ๐Ÿ™„...such a fuck you conversation to tattlers
5. Pretty sure her shoulder is the only thing he's rubbed or petted lately....๐Ÿ˜‰
6. Oh look another fuck you to tattle "now I can buy things in a normal store"...pull the other one Piggy...everywhere she goes she can get something (her words)๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
7. Laundry blah blah dog hair blah blah blah 2m32s .... seems like it's been on for 2hours
8. And the cooking for 82 people gets mentioned again
9. Just think how much dog hair was in that food
10. WTF did he really just use the term "financially displaced"...what an asshole
11. Do for others and give...bible verse "do not do things in order to receive praise" yup that's what Asswipe just quoted...typical scam artist twisting words to fit his narrative
12. Oh jeez now Piggy chiming in..she's so wonderful, it's second nature to her ๐Ÿคข....they've always done it ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
13. Ooooooo Asswipes all pissy cause they got called out on the bragging ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
14. BRUSH ABBIES FREAKING HAIR
15. 6m38s....enough said
16. 6m49s .... real maternal moment, TO SANDY...oh and gunt on show
17. Abbie seems zone out
18. Holy shit not even halfway through this fuckfest๐Ÿคฏ
19. More money wasted...yup Abbie picked shit out all the way from the couch....give me a fucking break
20. This is ridiculous
21. Filler time
22. Bullshit time cleaning Abbies room.....hear the humpers go awwwwww...fucking sheeple
23. Don't think Asswipe, your head will hopefully explode
24. And now the fake teaching moment from the so call self proclaimed experts
25. UGH ALL I'M HEARING IS CHARLIE BROWNS TEACHER
26. Get the fuck on with it
27. New coffee shop and no Piggy the there goes the neighborhood clown cart is never cute
28. Just fucking go already
29. They really should just go to Home Depot or Lowes and buy a dimmer switch. You can put those on yourself, no need for electrocution...I did one so surely one of those idiots could do it
30. So they grew a braincell and decided to take the car...bets on if this coffee shop is one and done..probably last as long as the other one they were raving about๐Ÿ™„
31. Buy lots of things.....of course Piggy will
32. What the fuck is that slop๐Ÿคข..I don't think I want to know
33. After the beep....dog bullshit
34. Not flattering at all Piggy๐Ÿ˜‰

The whole self serving bullshit about the food poisoning drive was somewhere between laughable and hysterical....he went way off the bullshit meter with that one

I picture Piggy doing this

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36

RocketQueen

VIP Member
I am home, and bored, so here is a recap of the last thread....

*Golden Boy arrived home late at night with little fanfare. P was more excited to have an excuse to eat spaghetti at 11:30 p.m.
*Asa, P, and Abbie went to the park to exercise. P huffed about in her flip flops, Asa did one crunch/pull-up, and Abbie ran amok among small children and their families. It was so stinkin' cute!
*We spent a few days debating what the hell was going on with P's boobs. We came to the conclusion that she is buying bigger bras, not just width but cup size as well, and since her cups do not runneth over, her "boobs" are just wonkified.
*We revisited the boo-hoo vlog and refreshed our disdain for the scamming asshole they are.
*P christened the new oven with Ore-Ida fries, and some Bubba Burgers on the cooktop.
*Asa wowed us with Clickbait titles like "So Much Communication!", which was 1 minute of "Music Zaxbys Music!"
*They are SO busy, but take the time to put lights on the boat, P went foraging for boat food, and an embarrassing felt dress for Abbie. Asa patched a tire-riveting stuff, and stepped in fresh dog poop. That was fun. Anchors away!
*Off they went, the tiny ship tossed in pouring rain. No life jackets for the children, but plenty of food. P was dancing with a bell wreath, gyrating and screeching, like the people on shore were lined up to see her. And I think she believes they were.
*Glimpses of P's unorganized, unhealthy and unappetizing Thanksgiving. The meat was overdone, that nasty pasty mac and cheese, and her "homemade" apple pie that we saw a week later, still uneaten on the counter. YUMMO.
*Off on a roadtrip in a sardine can truck to get a tree. 30 minutes of selfies in front of said tree.
*P brags about her sales and earnings, per usual, and a weeks worth of livestreams trying to convince people she is a business owner.
*P sitting on her ass in various rooms watching as her men-folk lug, haul, and decorate. Asa is stressed and snaps at Summer.
*Abbie throws a fit at dinner after Asa had opened the scene with a smug "Sitting down to a nice family dinner." LOL
*Isaiah finally points out P's wasteful and pointless cooking. Gets zero back-up from Asa.
*P finally gets off her ass because its time for the important stuff- Pjs, Pics, and Hot chocolate. Asa is still pissy. He tells Isiaiah he looks like "disappointment". Abbie shovels hot chocolate with a spoon. Isaiah apologizes to Nala for the undignified PJ's. P is still giggling and glowing, playing with the hot chocolate fixings.
*We end with shots of the worst lit tree in the history of ever, with Asa insisting there are no unlit spots. Because he cant be wrong. Ever.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35

Betah77

When people helps others for the right reasons they don't talk or brag about it. They do it because they truly want to give to those less fortunate. These 2 constantly brag about it. All they want is recognition and to be told how great they are. They don't care about those less fortunate. It's all about that look at me, look at me attitude.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 34

Msbullwnkl

VIP Member
Seeing Abbie shovel in that hot chocolate in a recent vlog, really made me sad. It was not cute at all. She only cares about food and yet she didn't even look happy eating/drinking it.
She was shoveling in the Peppermint candy, whipped cream and marshmallows. She didn't seem interested i n the hot chocolate. Also, Cilly made their hot chocolates with milk. I thought they weren't supposed to give Abbie dairy at night because of her medicine. Just another white lie Ass can't keep up with.

Anyone notice that he has said nothing about his damn wisdom teeth that were excruciating over two weeks ago?

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 34

Maidengirl

VIP Member
Screenshot_20201205_235420.jpg

I mean. This bacon is half cooked at best. Then is going to sit and sweat in a box for who knows how long. And by the time it is delivered. It will be cold and congealed! ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 33

RocketQueen

VIP Member
You know what bugged me about this vlog? Of all things, the way Asa was talking about Olive Garden. I know he tried to backtrack and say the reason they stopped going there was distance, but thats not the impression I got. He was acting as if they were too good for Olive Garden, then caught himself.
I am personally not an Olive Garden regular, thats not the point. But we all know Olive Garden is one of those chains...a step up from fast food and not fine dining...the type of place that many hard working people look forward to being able to go. But for Asshat, it was just a "Ahhh, memories. We used to come here..." "The candy is the best part of the meal.." He just had a real smug ass, "look at us slumming it" attitude. Pissed me off.

• Heart
Reactions: 33