Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

uncannyvalley

I have no doubt they are well aware Abbie will end up in a residential home someday. The plan to have 24/7 care for her in that house is not even possible...but he counts on the leghumpers to believe it is.
I believe they do plan for Isaiah to sell that house to help pay any expenses if needed, but frankly, she will be receiving disability and most likely could wind up with free care.
I actually think they will place Abbie somewhere long before they pass away. By then they will be off YT, and who would be the wiser? They have dropped several hints over the years already.
When have they dropped hints? Just curious because they make such a big deal out of taking care of her for the rest of their lives.

Reactions: 1

convert70

VIP Member
Thank you tag and msBullwnkl! Great title.
And thanks to Bsbullwnkl
Our comments must be killing him since the entire vlog basically hit every topic we speak about🤣

Hey P put down the bread.. Tattlers are getting in your hubbys head

“Hey Cilly put down the bread, us Tattlers are in your hubby’s head”

View attachment 341322
Um.... wow.
Your dream! Wow! Wouldn't it be something if it were real life! Wishful thinking or watching here too much! lol

Coffeefrog

Do yourself a favor and watch that video. Lots of insight, lots of bitter comments to each other. Noticeable awkwardness when they skip over the part where he skipped out and got the other woman pregnant (since we now knw that). It's worth sitting though. If you're going to watch any of their videos, that's the one to watch. Explains a lot.

Gee...I wonder why LMAO :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Which video is that?

Msbullwnkl

VIP Member
Skimmed through Kaitlin&Kaidale vlog from the train with the Massive family was seriously eye-opening. All of them walking around with big honking cameras sticking it in the faces of Kaidale and Abbie. First of all, leave these kids alone. Second, kinda hard to enjoy life when you have to film everything. What a way to LIVE YOUR BEST LIVE, filming your life away. Summer not only likes to pat Abbie's butt, but she had Kaidale on her lap patting his butt. These kids are NOT BABIES!! WTF is wrong with her.
I just looked but didn't see it. Is it on her IG?

convert70

VIP Member
View attachment 336313
Don't get me started on the pile of dry looking pasta (mac n cheese)! I would be embarrassed to give this out to anyone.
That macaroni and cheese looks disgusting. What is it with her and making mac 'n cheese. Do they have that for every meal she prepares!!?? The combo of cheeses she uses is an immediate turn off for too!
Screenshots and Sarcasm: Celebration Circus edition

Check out what has suddenly reappeared on the fridge! Aren't these the cards Brandi liked to use to tell Abbie what was and wasn't available to her? Do you think they only pulled it out for her visit yesterday? I do.

View attachment 336331
I think Crazy Nanny used them a lot with Abbie

How does Cilly not see how she looks in these vlogs? I also spy a cheap bouquet of grocery flowers. What happened to her Lipstick Mamas sending her flowers every month? This also was not groceries for her homeless project. She specifically shopped for this stupid potpourri video.
View attachment 336332
Nose swipe and praise for the cute video. How much you want to be these end up being thrown out?
View attachment 336333
I can't fathom why he insists filming Abbie when she looks so disheveled. I skipped through his sponsored BS.

View attachment 336334
Cilly reaches a milestone, so the circus needs to pick up Abbie to celebrate at...Olive Garden? Why does he need his laptop to go pick up Abbie and eat lunch?
View attachment 336336
Ass has to be low-key shading Cilly when he does these close-ups.
View attachment 336337
Of course, she is signing for donut...I think. Either she has gotten really lazy with her signing or they don't care to see anything but the donut sign in hopes of that Dunkin sponsorship. (Have you noticed the daily Dunkin runs have made less appearances lately in the vlog?)
View attachment 336338
I heard the shade about we are better than Olive Garden for celebrating. Oh look, Cilly's claw, an important message on her apple watch and a glass of sangria (alcohol) in front of her. Of course no idea what they ended up eating besides dinner chocolates and salad.
View attachment 336339
I didn't see cornbread in that box of congealed, undercooked bacon, dry turkey and heart attack mac-n-cheese with green beans. Did you? Having made a big deal about loving on Abbie before she and her pseudodaughter get their nails done.
View attachment 336340
Abbie wants something, as she cycles through her signs. Over and over.
View attachment 336341
Let me tease her and let her look in the pantry, even though I have no intention of letting her have anything from it. Abbie keeps things even though he is laughing when saying no. I have an idea. Let HIM bake the brownies with Abbie. I would enjoy watching that clusterfuck. I really didn't need to see all that decorating filler. Did anyone notice they left Abbie on her own while they put up outside decorations? 🙄
View attachment 336342
Oh look Momma Cilly is home. I would hazard a guess that she left her purse stupidity in the car, because it didn't come inside with her after girl's trip for nails. She was awfully giggly and over the top. I 💯% believe Cilly and Summer were sloshed when they got home. Look, her back weenus is back.*
View attachment 336343
Of course Summer needs to get in on the bear hugs with Abbie. Although she at least seemed to enjoy hugging Summer more than Cilly.
View attachment 336344
Cilly is preoccupied by her phone she has her gunt to to support. Abbie in the meantime is overtired and silently stimming.
View attachment 336345
Cilly tries for another maternal moment, by Abbie has zero interest and immediately pulls away.
View attachment 336346
Well, isn't this the picture of a happy family? NOT!
View attachment 336347

*I think I figured out the weird boob action from last week after watching this section, and someone grabbing the screenshot of Abbie carrying her strapless bra to the laundry. By the looks of the back cleavage, I am betting her armpit weenus caused the band to roll down and the bra was tilted forward with nothing to support her B cup AND strapless bra upright. She was trying to fix it but noticed Ass was vlogging and stopped herself.
Screenshots and Sarcasm: Celebration Circus edition

Check out what has suddenly reappeared on the fridge! Aren't these the cards Brandi liked to use to tell Abbie what was and wasn't available to her? Do you think they only pulled it out for her visit yesterday? I do.
View attachment 336331
How does Cilly not see how she looks in these vlogs? I also spy a cheap bouquet of grocery flowers. What happened to her Lipstick Mamas sending her flowers every month? This also was not groceries for her homeless project. She specifically shopped for this stupid potpourri video.
View attachment 336332
Nose swipe and praise for the cute video. How much you want to be these end up being thrown out?
View attachment 336333
I can't fathom why he insists filming Abbie when she looks so disheveled. I skipped through his sponsored BS.
View attachment 336334
Cilly reaches a milestone, so the circus needs to pick up Abbie to celebrate at...Olive Garden? Why does he need his laptop to go pick up Abbie and eat lunch?
View attachment 336336
Ass has to be low-key shading Cilly when he does these close-ups.
View attachment 336337
Of course, she is signing for donut...I think. Either she has gotten really lazy with her signing or they don't care to see anything but the donut sign in hopes of that Dunkin sponsorship. (Have you noticed the daily Dunkin runs have made less appearances lately in the vlog?)
View attachment 336338
I heard the shade about we are better than Olive Garden for celebrating. Oh look, Cilly's claw, an important message on her apple watch and a glass of sangria (alcohol) in front of her. Of course no idea what they ended up eating besides dinner chocolates and salad.
View attachment 336339
I didn't see cornbread in that box of congealed, undercooked bacon, dry turkey and heart attack mac-n-cheese with green beans. Did you? Having made a big deal about loving on Abbie before she and her pseudodaughter get their nails done.
View attachment 336340
Abbie wants something, as she cycles through her signs. Over and over.
View attachment 336341
Let me tease her and let her look in the pantry, even though I have no intention of letting her have anything from it. Abbie keeps things even though he is laughing when saying no. I have an idea. Let HIM bake the brownies with Abbie. I would enjoy watching that clusterfuck. I really didn't need to see all that decorating filler. Did anyone notice they left Abbie on her own while they put up outside decorations? 🙄
View attachment 336342
Oh look Momma Cilly is home. I would hazard a guess that she left her purse stupidity in the car, because it didn't come inside with her after girl's trip for nails. She was awfully giggly and over the top. I 💯% believe Cilly and Summer were sloshed when they got home. Look, her back weenus is back.*
View attachment 336343
Of course Summer needs to get in on the bear hugs with Abbie. Although she at least seemed to enjoy hugging Summer more than Cilly.
View attachment 336344
Cilly is preoccupied by her phone she has her gunt to to support. Abbie in the meantime is overtired and silently stimming.
View attachment 336345
Cilly tries for another maternal moment, by Abbie has zero interest and immediately pulls away.
View attachment 336346
Well, isn't this the picture of a happy family? NOT!
View attachment 336347

*I think I figured out the weird boob action from last week after watching this section, and someone grabbing the screenshot of Abbie carrying her strapless bra to the laundry. By the looks of the back cleavage, I am betting her armpit weenus caused the band to roll down and the bra was tilted forward with nothing to support her B cup AND strapless bra upright. She was trying to fix it but noticed Ass was vlogging and stopped herself.
Seems everything they do revolves around food. No wonder Abbie's requests are usually for food. How sad! I wonder what or where Abbie was during all the food give away prep and cooking???