Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MaidenX

VIP Member
Sorry! But hey, I never rubbed my snout! 😂 😂
I really do think it had something to do with nutrition- or lack of nutrient dense foods. But with Big P, who knows?!
Hard to know our bodies are a strange, mysterious wonderland lol.

Some food allergies or intolerance could do that to. Cause mild dermatitis flair up. My dad couldn't eat beef or pork he would get hives and all that. But diets play a huge part in overall well being.

Reactions: 4

Jamiebeth

VIP Member
Her mouth was droopy back then too.

Top beauty seller shows how to get "cute" lips.

View attachment 340125View attachment 340127
I finally found the pictures I had seen of a dunkin donuts bus for abbie's school. Dunkin also donated $15,000 to a new OT and sensory room (the dunkin logo is small but under "the joy in childhood" logo. Dunkin also seems to donate large quantities of bagged coffee and donuts for in-service days. I think this explains to constant dunkin plugging. This is what the maassives get out of it. It's fine by me tbh. It sounds like it will provide opportunities for the kids at JSA but it seems weird that the maassives never mentioned it. Why the secrecy?

View attachment 340195View attachment 340197View attachment 340198View attachment 340199View attachment 340201View attachment 340202View attachment 340203View attachment 340204
Wow, never knew all this!

Not a mask in sight ..... arseholes
Its Fla, they don't believe in masks (no shade on my Fla peeps, it’s the Gov I hate!)

Last edited:

MSlix73

VIP Member
https://www.firstcoastnews.com/arti...ermit/77-25fed357-1dd5-4bcc-8e3b-a8ea8ed6ba10. I'm exhausted, and quickly went over the article and didn't click on the actual Jacksonville ordinance highlighted in the article. I have no idea if they did what they were supposed to, but I hope they do the right thing if they continue to want to feed the homeless for content. It would be horrible for a bunch of people to get sick. This may only be for churches.
This article and ordinance seems to pertain to churches feeding the homeless.
“First Coast News can verify that because of Jacksonville’s City Ordinance 250.123, you do need a permit to feed the homeless for bona fide religious motivations.
The city ordinance says that a permit shall be required when 21 or more homeless people are being fed by a church group on public property.”

convert70

VIP Member
To me it's just a common respect kind of thing. Not so much to cater to her... but why block view from half the livingroom. More so when you use it to distract the one person who always sits over there.

They also may not want Ab sitting in a different spot. Whether to keep her from tearing it up or because, like I mentioned a moment ago... that is where P is planted while she is in there.

I dunno if I understood any if their thoughts or motivations I would be concerned about myself

Possibly some "diaper leakage" problems or if she doesn't have one on!

Really has.... and I am bored and the kids have commandeered the television to game.
Here is tonight's vlog --
But it is good Abbie cleaned her room and made her bed?! Good job Abbie! Now, consistency....an everyday activity to do! Sharing! Good job Abbie!

Last edited:

WoahThatsCrazy

Chatty Member
Arsehog is a fool - he has opened the floodgates for negative comments about him in the comments section of Dad Challenge. I suggest we all add items so Josh gets the full picture.
Maybe do a google photos stockpile of all the screenshots where he’s been an Asshole to the leghumpers? And the one where he called us out lol🤣
Then you could link that google photos thing to Dad Challange/his comments section so that everyone sees it??

• Haha

Gambit

Chatty Member
Oh I see, she should of let him cut it again this year it would have looked way better! Last year it looked nice! Idk I have to watch last years vlog to see it., they should of got a smaller tree so Abby could watch television
I don’t think it was in the vlog, but one day they couldn’t get it to work and then the next time we saw it the tv wasn’t blocked

Gambit

Chatty Member
Every MLM has various rules but most just want to avoid consultations competing with each other via price. So there is either (MAP - minimum allowed price) or a rule about only offering sales to your own customers - not on a public forum like a Facebook page.

P seems to just offer whatever limelife does.

Msbullwnkl

VIP Member
Jesus, are they traveling again???
They are taking Sandy to play with other dogs at the Bark and Park place.

Then they should have lost all funding for her when they homeschooled her and pay out of their pocket since they have so much money.

####Thread name suggestion####
Baby got back, thinks shes a snack
Just cuz she gained all her weight back!
Fun, but it won't fit unfortunately.

cucumber

VIP Member
Who wants to tell Cilly that her lights look like shit?

View attachment 341350
The lights on the house itself are too bright!

Regarding the clock, notice how it's all about food. A donut, a dinner plate, when we are going out to dinner. I think it's just a way to push her off when she asks for a donut 2 minutes after she has a cookie. Like it's constant so they are trying to teach her this in the hopes that she will leave them the hell alone because they can stall her for a bit until her next scheduled "feeding". And yes, I'm using the word feeding because that's how it feels to me. Not like she eats, but like she's "fed". Does that make sense to anyone? Meanwhile, she will absolutely never get even the basic concept of time passing or the clock even without the numbers. That's way too advanced for her. She still puts her shoes on the wrong feet and says no when she means yes.

This whole clock thing is purely for selfish reasons. It's so obvious to me. Also, we've been calling him out on not teaching her anything so now we have to suffer through arts and crafts time as punishment. See guys, he's teaching her stuff. Happy?

Don't bother teaching her how to use the bathroom, I'm sorry. "go potty", teach her when to expect her next snack or meal. Truly though, it's the most useful thing to know if you live in that house. How long between meals is a big topic there.

Nah, it's a nice house. They ruined it though.
I dont like it...not my style for Florida

Last edited:

convert70

VIP Member
I think instead of buying a new bike for P., they should have her use Abbie's bike. That would hold her weight and would still be exercise.
I don't think Priscilla would go for riding Abbie's bike...it's an over sized tricycle .... l think.