Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

therealamylynn

VIP Member
When Abbie makes this face is this a stim? Because she seems to stop making it and goes back to normal rather quickly.

1607225102421.png

Reactions: 5

convert70

VIP Member
I always wondered what that group of people on the side of the river thought as they watched her float on by making such a racket!! 😂 😂 😂
I think if I remembet right when were walking away from the tubing fiasco Asa said something to the effect of her being an embarrassment! I may be wrong . I'd have to go back to watch the vlog.

• Wow

Jigsy

I haven't been able to find anything regarding child support for daughter #1. Has anyone been able to find it? I am wondering if Ass wasn't able to request it to be private due to the fact that he is a vlogger by whining that "he's to famous" for it to be public record.
It may not be posted for a few weeks.

cucumber

VIP Member
Isn't that what a lot if people do? Pretty sure she enjoys seeing the pictures. She does look up at the television. Most kids of any age will watch tv understanding or not. My oldest loved black and white movies when he was a toddler... kids are weird.

But you are right, regardless, it looks ridiculous. But one thing is it does match the rest of the house. All trash and no class. Just like the Maasholes.
No thats not what a lot of people do. At least not that I know of. Most people watch TV to follow the story or news and comprehend what's going on. Maybe you misunderstood what I meant?

WinterGirl88

For Abbie, the two biggies I'd be worried about are loss of bone density, and increased risk of blood clots. Impaired liver function or liver damage is rare...but given that Abbie is on a lot of long-term meds, can't express when she's having pain, and has two shitbrains for parents who probably don't take her for regular blood tests, I might be concerned about that for her too.

Those side effects are true for all hormonal birth control methods, to a degree, so it's not necessarily a Depo issue. And you also have to weigh the risks against the benefits for someone like Abbie, who has impaired functionality and very few coping mechanisms...for her, controlling her moods and freeing her from the pain of menstrual cramps may be worth the risk.
Of course everything you said is important and makes sense but I always get hung up on her inability to convey pain and I can only imagine how often they ignore her when she is truly suffering, just speaking as someone who has extremely painful periods 😕

• Heart
  • Sad

Sweetums

VIP Member
I can't say I saw Brandi do that with Abbie.
She does not need to learm anything else pertsining to food. To her everything she shovels in her mouth is yummy.

Ha! 🤣 Now if she can find something that exterminates triple chins and stupidity maybe she will have a small chance to be successful at something in her pathetic life. 🐽
View attachment 338627
Also good for Thummers itchy crotch rocket pubes.

• Heart
  • Haha

Noir Fan

VIP Member
Small Man Syndrome refers to a condition where a man feels inadequate because of his short height and may try to overcompensate it with overly aggressive behaviour. The syndrome is often referred to as Napoleon Complex in reference to the famous military leader.

Could this possibly be a description of Arssaa 🙂
I had a few late-relatives with Napoleon Complex. I hope he doesn't have it - its really bad for everyone. Nasty, nasty attitude.

Dirtywings

Chatty Member
I'm afraid you have some valid points concerning Isaiah and Abbie.

Isaiah was probably able to "sense" some tension going on when he got home ....just my thoughts.
The Massives are sure placing a lot trust on their oldest, baby Iz, to do the "right thing" regarding Abs. After P and A pass away.
Like she is going to get to live in the big house with a pool and have a caretaker in the pool house.
Is Iz supposed to live there with his own family plus Abs?
Maybe there is a financial incentive for him to be there with Abs for the rest of her life.

uncannyvalley

They are scamming so hard so they can have all the things. They don't give a shit about the future for Abby. They are do busy doing them. Pretty evident if you look at the house they bought "for Abby" ... no sensory anything allowed... not even toys. Girl doesn't even get to see TV now they shoved a tree in front because her mother needs everything for herself. They can't even buy her decent cloths... has to be off the clearance rack. Just very recently they tried to change that narrative with "p takes pride in Abs appearance and dresses her nice." But nah they are doing all of it for no one but them. More so P. She has to have everything and everything is for her. Just look at the Big P Pumpkin on her kitchen.... says it all. Nothing that woman does is for anything but herself. Even her "charity" has to be mentioned every vlog so she can get attention and praise.
Oh I don’t doubt that at all! Just feel P in particular would love to get rid of Abbie someday. Group homes are expensive!

WinterGirl88

The depo shot lasts 13 weeks and isn’t recommended to be used longer than 2 years. So, A’s parents must be taking her in for a new shot every 13 weeks. And I wonder if it’s OK to continue the shot indefinitely as it must be coming up on 2 years for her or will be soon.
My Aunt was on the depo shot for 6 years, a new doc wanted to take her off of it at like age 44 bc He said it could compromise her fertility. She never wanted kids, certainly wasn't in a place to have kids, and was single, (And as it turns out on a ton of drugs) So he just let her keep getting it, thank God. (We haven't talked in several years, hopefully she's still getting it) I'm sure there is a nurse or somebody on here who would know better what the other side effects are aside from fertility issues, which wouldn't really be an issue for Abby anyway?

Kimmied

VIP Member
The Dad Challenge Podcast is calling on Pewdie Pie, (one of ASA's hero vloggers that has over 108 million subs) to bring attention to family's that are exploiting their kids. Asa is going to lose his mind if Pewdie picks up the challenge and helps Dad Challenge expose him.

Pewds might pick it up. Me Beast needs to be aware.

I honestly think that sometimes she has severe photo sensitivity. (Poor thing would be so much better off if she could wear sunglasses but of course they never felt the need to condition her to wear them like they did the mask which I think she is doing great with) I mentioned it one time like a year ago in the comments, along with the possibility of her having headaches. Of course their fans literally attacked me for even mentioning that her precious parents could be missing something. Finally Asa said that it is a well-known autism stim? I don't have an autistic child but I don't recall seeing random painful crinkle face on any list.
I make that face sometimes when I'm high. Most of the time I don't even realize I'm doing it until my face muscles start to hurt. I apparently do quite a few things that Abbie does; in a previous thread I mentioned that I like the feeling when I tense my hands super hard until they almost look hyperextended in the same way she does, and I make that face for the same reason just different muscles