Fathering Autism #63 Maassive Xmas, fake as can be. Can't believe PJ's that fit A&P!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The photoshop machine is broke if A or P used it to make those red lips look attractive. I can’t believe she allowed that to be posted 🥴
Those lips are hideous, a 4 year could do better. Need a little practice there Lipstick Monster!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Morning all! Just breezing through but has to comment on this pic from their wedding.
Asa looks like a typical 19/20 yr old.
Big P already looks 40. Smiling like shes Stella and she got her groove back...LOL.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Check out the last comment on this photo:
ride (2).jpg

1607521308376.png

I really hope Abbie and Kaidale don’t get ill 😞
And they weren't masked on the public rides. other than Isaiah in a couple of the photos. The other photos his mask is on his chin.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Morning all! Just breezing through but has to comment on this pic from their wedding.
Asa looks like a typical 19/20 yr old.
Big P already looks 40. Smiling like shes Stella and she got her groove back...LOL.
You'd be smiling too if you bagged yourself a hot stud like A and were beginning a lifetime adventure of Dunkin and golf cart rides...gag :sick::sick:

Check out the last comment on this photo:

View attachment 340497
People should really direct their anger and nastiness to the people who deserve it- her parents.
Her mouth was droopy back then too.

Top beauty seller shows how to get "cute" lips.

View attachment 340125View attachment 340127
When she did this live yesterday, she read a comment of someone asking if the foundation had oil in it. She of course didn't know and asked if anyone did (why would she know, she's only selling it, also, who is she asking? Her minions who pose as customers to boost sales?) Then, someone asked if the foundation was a matte finish. She said it is but "looks dewy on her" because she mixed oil into it. So, that's not photoshop after all, It's magic oil from magic beans. Or maybe it's just bacon grease. We may never know.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Months ago there were many posts alluding to the Tattler in question's "real" identity. I was 100% thinking the same thing...and was surprised to see the whole issue seem to go away. I still don't want to name names, but if you look back, you'll be able to see who it is. At the end of the day...I totally don't care if Asa, or any of the Maass Squad are signed on here, but, if you've nothing to hide, why don't you present as your true self?
Are talking about Phartblossom? If so, she isn't a member of the Maassives.

I couldn't get through the vlog last night, so no Screenshots and Sarcasm. I will say Cilly's gunt was very prominent in those soft Costco pajamas. (I really don't shop at those type of stores for clothes, but you do you Maassholes.)

I perused the comments on FB, and found this gem. It looks like the assistant who is supposed to delete the negative comments took the night off, as did most of the bully leghumpers.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Maybe it is because I am forever in The Christmas Spirit, but I was really hoping Pig was going to belt out a HO! HO! HO! at the end of this ridiculous vlog. 🐷🥛🍪🐷
She had a gigantic gunt belly, that shook when she laughed, like 17 bowls full of jelly!
🍪🐽🍪 #pigcillaclaws🍪🐽🍪
473F8644-4DB6-4E85-B323-0F756C227118.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Who wants to play a game? Who is up for a challenge?

I challenge any tattler to post a link to any ONE video where food (or coffee) isn't shown or talked about in some way. Just ONE. Do any exist? I haven't seen any. I bet nobody can find one. Let the games begin....

• Haha
I've just seen the advert for Cillas look at me I'm AMAZING vlog, honestly if your going to feed the homeless or do any sort of charity work, then do it out of the goodness of your heart NOT because you want people to think you're wonderful, don't film it just do it, I can not express just how much this has annoyed me, it's great that they can afford to help others but why do they have to advertise it in advance, we've been hearing about this for a couple of weeks now, *look at what we are doing, arnt we the best and kindest people on the earth* and for her to tell us several times in the vlog to go out and help people just like her, it made my blood boil, not everyone has a child we can use for money, they make a living off their daughter for Pete's sake, I'm struggling to put food on my table, not one person this year will be getting a gift from me and the hubby, I live in the UK and I currently get £180 for two weeks, that money has to go towards bills and food and everything else, it feels like she's showing off, but i wouldn't be proud of the fact I use my daughter to pay my bills and bully strangers to buy my crappy make up, then for her to come out and tell us we need to be more caring...WTF !!! She should look at herself before telling us to be more caring, she only goes to hug Abby when the camera is on her, she would rather give Sandy love (even though they STILL keep her locked in that cage) before she even thinks about showing Abby any love, I don't know why but that vlog hurt me, I wish i had spare money to help others, but I'm telling you all this, IF i ever have money to help the homeless i won't be doing it for YouTube views, I would be doing it because it's the right thing to do.
Welcome to the forum , I’m in the U.K. as well. You are absolutely spot on about these bloated blobs, they are terrified they might have to get ‘real’ jobs so they are continuously looking for new ways to scam and get more views. That’s why they been shouting from the rooftops what ‘ good people ‘ they are, buying groceries and feeding the homeless and it also makes them feel good to tell each other how wonderful they are.
I have a feeling this feeding the homeless tit show may have backfired, they seem to have riled people up with all the boasting.

Half the pics are blurry ...then you have Piggy thinking she's so sultry and finally Asswipe and Hogboy thinking they're gangster 🙄 , I wonder if Becca is there as a "friend" or respite....yup Merry Christmas

And stop with the love needs no words crap already and Becca has totally morphed into Isaiah... ok done now🙂
She literally takes up twice the space of anyone else on the photo 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Are talking about Phartblossom? If so, she isn't a member of the Maassives.

I couldn't get through the vlog last night, so no Screenshots and Sarcasm. I will say Cilly's gunt was very prominent in those soft Costco pajamas. (I really don't shop at those type of stores for clothes, but you do you Maassholes.)

I perused the comments on FB, and found this gem. It looks like the assistant who is supposed to delete the negative comments took the night off, as did most of the bully leghumpers.
Eeeeeekkk! Great comment collection you found there...seems “a few” of the leghumpers are coming to their senses! Good on Them! 😜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Maybe it is because I am forever in The Christmas Spirit, but I was really hoping Pig was going to belt out a HO! HO! HO! at the end of this ridiculous vlog. 🐷🥛🍪🐷
She had a gigantic gunt belly, that shook when she laughed, like 17 bowls full of jelly!
🍪🐽🍪 #pigcillaclaws🍪🐽🍪
View attachment 340577
Oh my giddy aunt, “nightmare before Christmas “

• Haha
  • Heart
Or just take all the tchotchkes off the shelf under the TV and put the shelf unit in the garage until after Christmas. Then the stupid ass tree can be pushed back no problem. It's a cheap flat pack unit so not heavy.
Even just more the tree back would help!

Reactions: 6
Oh my giddy aunt, “nightmare before Christmas “
Hog house of horrors! Santa has never, never, ever been left a cookie in that pig sty. And carrots for the reindeer? Psssssshhh! Carrots, they say! What are those?
They would get nothing but coal and pull up shreds in their stockings! 🤩

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I wonder if P will still make Isaiah write his letter to Santa this year? Last year I cringed so hard lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Who wants to play a game? Who is up for a challenge?

I challenge any tattler to post a link to any ONE video where food (or coffee) isn't shown or talked about in some way. Just ONE. Do any exist? I haven't seen any. I bet nobody can find one. Let the games begin....
The boohoo video lol.... though its private now

Eta... not rewatchinh it to double check hehe

Reactions: 3
I've been following these forums for almost a year now...it's so obvious to me that Asa reads here. Most of the time when he mentions in a vlog something they're dealing with in "the comments," it's an issue that has been discussed here :unsure: How stupid does he really think we are? Get a grip...and get a REAL job! How can you live with yourself knowing everything you have has come to you via the exploitation of your innocent child??? You are spreading ZERO awareness! Not a lick! OMG I get so angry at this! I am by no means jealous - both my husband and I are college educated and live a very comfortable life thanks in large part to his very successful career. But he works his ass off! REAL work! Also, I'm fairly certain Asa is amongst us in the form of a Tattler. The subject has been brought up before but it seemed to go away. Not naming names, but to me it's beyond obvious who it is. Lots of "insider" info that no one would know unless they lived in that house. So pathetic, this whole situation. I just pray the whole tit-show disintegrates and Abbie can get the care she so desperately needs and deserves. I don't know what form that will come in, as her parents don't seem to want to put the time and effort into it, but there's got to be a better life for her out there somewhere.
Abbie seemed to be doing better with school plus the ABA Therapy several times a week. I'm not sure who cut back on the ABA Therapy with Brandi. Seems if the therapy keeps up with the school curriculum... reinforcing what she doing in school, plus parenting follow-up which would require actually spending time with Abbie doing the required tasks to completion.... tantrum (melt dowm) or not! Also, if they're "busy on the phone or comluter" with their jobs...give Abbie some activity work she's familiar with and tell her it needs to be conpleted while your busy on the phone or whatever. Praise her if she did it. If she didn't...take her back to it and make her do it. I know...all this involves work!!! Well, that's one of the responsibilities that come with having a child like Abbie!

This is just too easy: P&A are not the brightest bulbs on the tree.
It’s been talked about a lot here about that stupid placement of that wide ass tree. But man does it show their total ignorance (disregard?) for blocking Abbie’s entertainment of watching TV. And A has the audacity to say We don’t watch much TV anyway.
In whose world are you living you twit?
They really are missing a common sense chip in their brainsif they can justify the Worst place to put a too-big tree in their big house, totally disregarding Abbie. It’s beyond disturbing.
Also her front teeth are getting gray. Does anyone help her do cleanup before bed? I’ve only seen Time for bed! and she goes to her room. Could be missing bathroom bedtime toothbrushing but they’d film that once in a while like the old days I’d think.
Who knows wth is going on over there.
Nothing good for Abbie it seems like!

Reactions: 6
I thought those jammies looked familiar! Good catch!!
Those lips are hideous, a 4 year could do better. Need a little practice there Lipstick Monster!
Hog house of horrors! Santa has never, never, ever been left a cookie in that pig sty. And carrots for the reindeer? Psssssshhh! Carrots, they say! What are those?
They would get nothing but coal and pull up shreds in their stockings! 🤩
Omg....pull up shreds....I can't even, lol!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
You'd be smiling too if you bagged yourself a hot stud like A and were beginning a lifetime adventure of Dunkin and golf cart rides...gag :sick::sick:

People should really direct their anger and nastiness to the people who deserve it- her parents.

When she did this live yesterday, she read a comment of someone asking if the foundation had oil in it. She of course didn't know and asked if anyone did (why would she know, she's only selling it, also, who is she asking? Her minions who pose as customers to boost sales?) Then, someone asked if the foundation was a matte finish. She said it is but "looks dewy on her" because she mixed oil into it. So, that's not photoshop after all, It's magic oil from magic beans. Or maybe it's just bacon grease. We may never know.
rendered pork fat

• Haha
Reactions: 10
One year later and they all weigh at least 50lbs heavier.
Teach Abbie how to eat!!! Isn't that part of ABA theray teachings?? I know the video was a year ago but her eating habits haven't changed much!

Reactions: 8
I just realised Arsehog made no mention of Dummer and Becca graduating in the vlog. I think he feels inferior to people who have got to university.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.