Fathering Autism #63 Maassive Xmas, fake as can be. Can't believe PJ's that fit A&P!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just had a look. She is so full of tit. She lovehearted this woman’s comments about masks. i Actually can’t believe that nurse and Beccabstill have a job.
Because Florida. Many folks there don't give a crap.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Seeing Abbie shovel in that hot chocolate in a recent vlog, really made me sad. It was not cute at all. She only cares about food and yet she didn't even look happy eating/drinking it.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Seeing Abbie shovel in that hot chocolate in a recent vlog, really made me sad. It was not cute at all. She only cares about food and yet she didn't even look happy eating/drinking it.
She was shoveling in the Peppermint candy, whipped cream and marshmallows. She didn't seem interested i n the hot chocolate. Also, Cilly made their hot chocolates with milk. I thought they weren't supposed to give Abbie dairy at night because of her medicine. Just another white lie Ass can't keep up with.

Anyone notice that he has said nothing about his damn wisdom teeth that were excruciating over two weeks ago?

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
Anyone notice that he has said nothing about his damn wisdom teeth that were excruciating over two weeks ago?
I did! It only confirms my suspicion that it was manufactured drama. Seriously desperate for content. Now that we are done feeding the homeless and pretending to care about Sandy for her birthday and we've done "all the christmas things", what are they going to do? I bet we'll get back to the teeth.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
There she goes again with the "You do You" bullshit!
THAT'S NOT HOW IT WORKS, MA'AM!!

Choosing not to wear your masks or wearing them improperly (Isaiah) has an effect on others. What you're doing, the choices you're making can have potentially serious consequences.
That's why "You do you and we'll do us." is simply NOT acceptable.
Until one of them or someone close to them becomes infected THEY WILL JUST CARRY ON DOING WHAT THEY DO .....
What was all that tit about wearing masks delivering tit food to homeless people ... But can't wear masks around people they don't know at a Christmas event .....
😷😷😷😷😷😷

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
I did! It only confirms my suspicion that it was manufactured drama. Seriously desperate for content. Now that we are done feeding the homeless and pretending to care about Sandy for her birthday and we've done "all the christmas things", what are they going to do? I bet we'll get back to the teeth.
But they still have to get through their food, shopping, Priscilla's cooking prowess for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day and of course opening gifts to show off their 🤑, etc. 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Until one of them or someone close to them becomes infected THEY WILL JUST CARRY ON DOING WHAT THEY DO .....
What was all that tit about wearing masks delivering tit food to homeless people ... But can't wear masks around people they don't know at a Christmas event .....
😷😷😷😷😷😷
They should really just admit to being antimaskers. Shocks me that a nurse would only many vlgos be openly not wearing a mask. Didn't a nurse in Oregon just loose her job for a tiktok about this?

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
I hope the channel stays. For more than just exposing ASSa. The R Life needs to disappear as well. Those are the only 2 “family” vlogs I have ever watched, and I can’t watch Kendal anymore because she is a twit with new money that hopefully will bottom out.

I am sorry for my talkative self tonight. Chemo brain and a huge headache are giving me a run for my money. I’m glad I have you guys!
Feel better Kimmied!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Abbie seemed to be doing better with school plus the ABA Therapy several times a week. I'm not sure who cut back on the ABA Therapy with Brandi. Seems if the therapy keeps up with the school curriculum... reinforcing what she doing in school, plus parenting follow-up which would require actually spending time with Abbie doing the required tasks to completion.... tantrum (melt dowm) or not! Also, if they're "busy on the phone or comluter" with their jobs...give Abbie some activity work she's familiar with and tell her it needs to be conpleted while your busy on the phone or whatever. Praise her if she did it. If she didn't...take her back to it and make her do it. I know...all this involves work!!! Well, that's one of the responsibilities that come with having a child like Abbie!

Nothing good for Abbie it seems like!
They had a video during quarantine where they had her doing some sort of porcupine puzzle piece toy in the office with them. They were supposed to have her “engaged in activities” during her time home. I found if funny how difficult it was for them to follow the mandatory “assignments” that is required for them to keep Abbie funded in school. For people who try to reduce chaos in their daughters life they sure do seem to create it

Reactions: 17
😷😷😷😷😷😷
Any one of them getting Covid would mean a month of content, lots of views and maybe even some additional monetary support from the fans to "support the family". Maybe they actually want it???? I'm being completely serious.

Reactions: 18
Surely with the numbers going up all over the country ALL graduation ceremonies will be online.....
Is Dummer going home for Christmas !!!! And if she has any sense she"ll stay there instead of going back to her cave in the Maassives compound ..
🏘
They are. My son graduated in May with his Masters degree and they have yet to mention anything about a make up graduation. My daughters college is doing graduation online and will have Tim Tebow as guest speaker.

Reactions: 10
But they still have to get through their food, shopping, Priscilla's cooking prowess for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day and of course opening gifts to show off their 🤑, etc. 🤮
But there's like 2 weeks before that all starts. Bring on the filler...

Reactions: 8
Floridian here. I think there are a few others.
There are quite a few Floridians in here. Not all are following the idiocracy of Governor DeSantis.

They should really just admit to being antimaskers. Shocks me that a nurse would only many vlgos be openly not wearing a mask. Didn't a nurse in Oregon just loose her job for a tiktok about this?
Yep, she was fired. She was an oncology nurse, which is even more frightening. She worked with individuals that are immunocompromised.
Kaytlin should be wearing a mask, and the Massive should be wearing a mask around Kaytlin and anyone else not in their family if they keep choosing to do all the things. To post that their state requirements are tit, doesn't mean you don't use your brain to keep your family safe. Katalin is a damn nurse in the ER.
You nailed it. It is horrifying as a nurse that she isn't following scientists and CDC guidelines. And it is even more imperative because she interacts with many that may be positive. There is no excuse.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
If you're putting the 3 Wise Men facing Santa Claus....something isn't right!!
Wasn’t this time last year around the time the forums started taking off, with everyone mocking how Cilly didn’t know what the nativity scene was or how to arrange it?!🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.