Fathering Autism #63 Maassive Xmas, fake as can be. Can't believe PJ's that fit A&P!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just saw in their comments one woman wrote how she loves them for the life they live because it’s so relatable. It’s relatable. Really.
If she has an eating addiction, a shopping addiction, coffee addiction, bad taste, a lisp, a "small business", a dickwad for a husband, poor hygiene and a holier than thou attitude abbitude, then their life may be the most relatable thing she will ever see.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Do yourself a favor and watch that video. Lots of insight, lots of bitter comments to each other. Noticeable awkwardness when they skip over the part where he skipped out and got the other woman pregnant (since we now knw that). It's worth sitting though. If you're going to watch any of their videos, that's the one to watch. Explains a lot.

Gee...I wonder why LMAO :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Which video is that?

I cant think of anyone who posts that may be a Maass. Are there a few that I think are double agents? Like leghumpers posing as Tattlers? Ive thought that a few times. Who knows? I dont know if Asa could have the restraint needed to actually post but maybe thats his disguise.
The mind games are real lol
Months ago there were many posts alluding to the Tattler in question's "real" identity. I was 100% thinking the same thing...and was surprised to see the whole issue seem to go away. I still don't want to name names, but if you look back, you'll be able to see who it is. At the end of the day...I totally don't care if Asa, or any of the Maass Squad are signed on here, but, if you've nothing to hide, why don't you present as your true self?

Reactions: 7
Months ago there were many posts alluding to the Tattler in question's "real" identity. I was 100% thinking the same thing...and was surprised to see the whole issue seem to go away. I still don't want to name names, but if you look back, you'll be able to see who it is. At the end of the day...I totally don't care if Asa, or any of the Maass Squad are signed on here, but, if you've nothing to hide, why don't you present as your true self?
But there's way too much to look through. Can you give any hints or direction? A time frame? A post number? Anything? There are literally thousands of posts. Pretty please?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Yes but he wasnt there. He was in the seating area.
The other night on her live when she just started a woman came on and said “I want to hurt myself” (something to that affect) and she called Asa in to “take care of it” ppl kept asking about the woman, P was saying ignore it then she finally said “Asa is taking care of her” so I think he was talking this woman off the ledge, so to speak...

• Wow
Reactions: 7
People won't want to do things, meaning charitable things if you call them out for telling everyone?!? WTAF...did I twist what Asa is saying at 5:58?
Great recap Kermy....As ive stated previously I refuse to watch his vlogs anymore once your eyes are open to all their BS there's no going back.
But when he keeps going on & on about what they do in a charitable way he's taking his over inflated ego to new heights NO ONE needs to advertise what they do for others just do your thing quietly with an open heart ......

Reactions: 13
96B63DAD-95A0-4CCC-B3E9-49FA5FEB97B7.jpeg
15D44513-F9A9-41F5-BD08-820F689EF115.jpeg

Looks like P recycled the old carpet into new pjs... same color and design

• Haha
Reactions: 29
The other night on her live when she just started a woman came on and said “I want to hurt myself” (something to that affect) and she called Asa in to “take care of it” ppl kept asking about the woman, P was saying ignore it then she finally said “Asa is taking care of her” so I think he was talking this woman off the ledge, so to speak...
If Asswipe did something like that he would more than likely be shouting it from the rooftops.
I think taking care of her meant deleting the comment

• Heart
Reactions: 27
If Asshole did anything like that, you better believe he would be boasting about it on every channel every day. She meant for him to block that caller, nothing more.....thats how he took care of it.

Reactions: 23
Why in the hell are they still talking about feeding 82 meals to the homeless? Yall think they mentioned it enough...my God..this is now beyond disgusting.

Hi there...I've come to the conclusion that sleep is highly overrated
I guess unlike Asswipe we don't have 3 vlogs to edit right 🙄🙃
How cute! That's a froggy in a bed!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
OMG!! Now they are justifying talking about their "charity work". And rewording a bible verse to fit their needs is just unbelievable. And it's not like they just mention it couple times. They have been constantly bragging and patting themselves on the back for 2 weeks! Hey A & P there is another bible verse; pride cometh before the fall! You guys have a very loooong fall coming.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Meant kids. Not people... but yeah... though my husband put some things on that makes me go into my own little world.

But the use the tv/music as a babysitter. She is use to being able to see the colors and shapes regardless of following a storyline. But they don't care about that. P can see it from her throne
Aaaaah i understand!

Reactions: 2
I don't think Assa has the balls to make an account and tattle among us.
Who do you guys think it is?
You may as well say...
Why not?
I have no idea for sure if A, P, or S has an account here. Just seems likely IMO given his intolerance for criticism. But I’m sure he read here and I think others agree because he addresses our “complaints” for lack of a better term in his next vlog it seems.
I haven’t been here long enough to suspect anyone but I don’t read every post...this is such a busy forum, so much material A and P give us😂

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Big p lying to herself again about her weight. She can apparently now go into any store and buy clothes that fit... didn’t know most stores carry up to a 4x and size 22 jeans.... a lot of stores are now carrying bigger sizes or have a plus size section.... maybe she’s using that as so that she’s not lying, just forgetting to tell everyone she is back in her old sizes.
Shes more than a 22 jeans!!!!
She's gotta be.....

Reactions: 15
Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening
Happy Wednesday

Sorry I have to do it
For some reason Heat Miser reminds me of Piggy😅.....enjoy

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Random thoughts....
*Nice to see Isaiah is not glued to their hips like he used to be. Im not sure how Summer feels about it. Is it just me, or is anyone detecting tension with those two?
*P is going to be out of store sizes again soon if she doesnt slow her roll. I bet she is maybe 60 pounds away from her start weight. If she lost 105 lbs...and gained back 55....she spent thousands to lose 50 pounds and be where she is right now. Some "journey"!
*And off the vlog topic, I was watching Kaitlyn. They went out to eat and Kaidale starting yelling/stimming. She is teaching him "inside voices". He did pretty well. He yelled, and she quietly leaned in and said "inside voices." A moment later he mimicked his exact stim, arm to mouth, silently. With the way Abbie yells in restaurants why havent they ever tried this?! Maybe it wouldnt work with Abbie, who knows? But why not try? Probably because he cant "spread awareness" if she isnt yelling. Hes an idiot! 😡

View attachment 340069
I watched Kaitlin do that too. At least she really tries with Kaidale. Or at least it seems like it. She actually does things with him and for him!
I like her but I think she's hangin out with Big P too much lately and BIG P is calling her bestie...
Kaitlin should stay away from her cuz ain't nothing good gonna come from that.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
They don’t watch a lot of tv and yet the tv is on (as it almost always is).

Bragging again about cooking for not 60, not 70, but 82 people! Did you guys know they cooked thanksgiving dinner for the homeless?? Because they did! They bought all the things and then some. And then spent time personally handing out meals. But they didn’t do it for recognition or to brag… not at all. Nope. 🙄🙄 Oh, they also gave out blankets, socks, and hygiene kits. And a couple of weeks ago they donated $2500.00 to local grocery store customers. Don’t forget about that! A&P just have so much love in their hearts to give the less fortunate.

Now, Asshat gives us a lecture about “guilting” people for talking about their charitable deeds. Because of course it’s us that have it all wrong and we’re just mean and hateful people. 🙄🙄
Asa, if you honestly think anyone truly believes that you and Princess P have been doing these things for anything OTHER than recognition and praise then you’re even more thick-headed and self-obsessed than I thought. No one believes that you guys are just that kind and giving. We aren't calling you out for being charitable, we're calling you out for bragging about it, over and over, at every opportunity.

“We do not care about your praise. Not even a little bit.”

Also, Asshat can barely look at the camera while he’s trying to justify things.

Oh and Princess P believes that most young people have no idea about giving to the less fortunate and would never have thought about it if they hadn't seen it in the vlogs... ummm... ok... sure.

Followed by Asshat contradicting P and saying that they don't do it for the purpose of influencing people.

They keep repeating the 82 meals things. We get it! No really, we heard you the first 100 times you kept mentioning it.
I can't believe he actually used the term "financially displaced"
WTF 🤔....condescending little jerk

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.