Fathering Autism #63 Maassive Xmas, fake as can be. Can't believe PJ's that fit A&P!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😂 😂 😂 That cracked me up!!

Hey Baby...
View attachment 339994
I need to know, I’ve seen this iconic screenshot lots of times, but which vlog is it even from in the first place?! 🤣

I find it extremely odd how he is involved in absolutely everything 🐷 does . My husband could give 2 shits if I do a lattice top on my pies , he certainly doesn’t care what decor I put up in our house and he would never put makeup on me to recreate a Halloween look . You know why ??? Because my husband is a real man who works a real mans job supporting his family the old fashioned way . Assface is a sorry excuse for a husband!!
I love your dp!🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I don't think Assa has the balls to make an account and tattle among us.
Who do you guys think it is?
You may as well say...
Why not?
I know he reads here but I don't think he posts.

I had to stop at coffee talk

Well Summer likes fancy coffee and Isaiah drinks cold brew, but we don't need coffee from Dunkin, what we make at home is the best.

A vlog I watched a while ago had Asa refuse to make coffee at home and go get coffee while Priscilla was taking Abbie to school and didn't make it at home like Priscilla suggested. I shudder to think of how many cups are in their trash. They go all the time and don't even bring disposable cups. With the amount they buy the ten cents off for bringing a reusable cup (I assume America has this as well, in Canada all our chains do) would add up to free coffee pretty darn often.
I was confused as heck about the coffee convo. Was he bragging saying he was NOT going to DD? And all that tit about asking Big P if she likes her home coffee or DD better?
This goes against every grain. o how I thought they felt about Dunkin.
Is he tryna make a point or prove us wrong about money wasted....or am I just confused?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I know he reads here but I don't think he posts.
I agree... he wouldn't be able to control his narcissistic tendencies and desire to out talk and out do everyone. He reads here of course... He has all but admitted it. Wouldn't surprise me if they all did off and on. I have not seen one person I thought was any of them posting.

Now leghumpers? They do pop up posting off and on. A few like to stalk the threads so they can find things to run to the Maasholes with. They are that thirsty for attention and to get the recognition from Ass.

Reactions: 16
Now look me straight in the eyeballs and tell me that ain't photoshopped. I dare you, Prigly.
The photoshop machine is broke if A or P used it to make those red lips look attractive. I can’t believe she allowed that to be posted 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I finally found the pictures I had seen of a dunkin donuts bus for abbie's school. Dunkin also donated $15,000 to a new OT and sensory room (the dunkin logo is small but under "the joy in childhood" logo. Dunkin also seems to donate large quantities of bagged coffee and donuts for in-service days. I think this explains to constant dunkin plugging. This is what the maassives get out of it. It's fine by me tbh. It sounds like it will provide opportunities for the kids at JSA but it seems weird that the maassives never mentioned it. Why the secrecy?

Screenshot_20201209-013323_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20201209-013228_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20201209-013217_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20201209-012815_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20201209-012706_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20201209-012641_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20201209-012628_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20201209-012547_Facebook.jpg

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Hey Asswipe, this is how you donate if you really wanted to make a difference ...
3 locations for Food Lion in Jacksonville..look how many food boxes they could have donated

But then they wouldn't have been able to "watch" people.
, especially people buying beer.
Personally I agree with the people who doubt the whole grocery thing really happened

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Hey Asswipe, this is how you donate if you really wanted to make a difference ...
3 locations for Food Lion in Jacksonville..look how many food boxes they could have donated

But then they wouldn't have been able to "watch" people.
, especially people buying beer.
Personally I agree with the people who doubt the whole grocery thing really happened
I feel the same , they never miss an opportunity to plaster all their good deeds visually over all the channels .... something was off

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I've just seen the advert for Cillas look at me I'm AMAZING vlog, honestly if your going to feed the homeless or do any sort of charity work, then do it out of the goodness of your heart NOT because you want people to think you're wonderful, don't film it just do it, I can not express just how much this has annoyed me, it's great that they can afford to help others but why do they have to advertise it in advance, we've been hearing about this for a couple of weeks now, *look at what we are doing, arnt we the best and kindest people on the earth* and for her to tell us several times in the vlog to go out and help people just like her, it made my blood boil, not everyone has a child we can use for money, they make a living off their daughter for Pete's sake, I'm struggling to put food on my table, not one person this year will be getting a gift from me and the hubby, I live in the UK and I currently get £180 for two weeks, that money has to go towards bills and food and everything else, it feels like she's showing off, but i wouldn't be proud of the fact I use my daughter to pay my bills and bully strangers to buy my crappy make up, then for her to come out and tell us we need to be more caring...WTF !!! She should look at herself before telling us to be more caring, she only goes to hug Abby when the camera is on her, she would rather give Sandy love (even though they STILL keep her locked in that cage) before she even thinks about showing Abby any love, I don't know why but that vlog hurt me, I wish i had spare money to help others, but I'm telling you all this, IF i ever have money to help the homeless i won't be doing it for YouTube views, I would be doing it because it's the right thing to do.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Half the pics are blurry ...then you have Piggy thinking she's so sultry and finally Asswipe and Hogboy thinking they're gangster 🙄 , I wonder if Becca is there as a "friend" or respite....yup Merry Christmas

And stop with the love needs no words crap already and Becca has totally morphed into Isaiah... ok done now🙂

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
So I am guessing they never disinfect the groceries and items they buy before putting them away? I wish I didn't feel the need to do that but I am terrified of getting the virus again.
I still do it! My kids tell me I don’t have to and from what I’ve read, it‘s extremely slim of catching covid because you didn’t wipe your groceries down, but I’m a creature of habit and had OCD about germs before the pandemic, lol!

Reactions: 8
Not a mask in sight ..... arseholes
Of bleeping course not.

I'm extra mad about them and assholes like them today.

One of my closest friends started getting sick over the weekend with covid symptoms & tested positive yesterday. She's sick as a damn dog but not sick enough that the overrun hospitals will see her. The best I can do (since we're in different states) is to check in via phone & text frequently and Instacart her a pulse oximeter to make sure she doesn't go hypoxic.

She's taken all appropriate precautions - she's been working from home since March, only goes out for necessities and wears a mask when doing so, the whole nine yards - and she still got sick. She's sick, millions of people are sick, hundreds of thousands of people in this country are dead, all because assholes like the Maass Squad can't be bothered to keep their asses at home and wear masks when they need to be out.

Humanity disappoints me.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.