Fathering Autism #63 Maassive Xmas, fake as can be. Can't believe PJ's that fit A&P!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who wants to tell Cilly that her lights look like tit?

View attachment 341350
The lights on the house itself are too bright!

Regarding the clock, notice how it's all about food. A donut, a dinner plate, when we are going out to dinner. I think it's just a way to push her off when she asks for a donut 2 minutes after she has a cookie. Like it's constant so they are trying to teach her this in the hopes that she will leave them the hell alone because they can stall her for a bit until her next scheduled "feeding". And yes, I'm using the word feeding because that's how it feels to me. Not like she eats, but like she's "fed". Does that make sense to anyone? Meanwhile, she will absolutely never get even the basic concept of time passing or the clock even without the numbers. That's way too advanced for her. She still puts her shoes on the wrong feet and says no when she means yes.

This whole clock thing is purely for selfish reasons. It's so obvious to me. Also, we've been calling him out on not teaching her anything so now we have to suffer through arts and crafts time as punishment. See guys, he's teaching her stuff. Happy?

Don't bother teaching her how to use the bathroom, I'm sorry. "go potty", teach her when to expect her next snack or meal. Truly though, it's the most useful thing to know if you live in that house. How long between meals is a big topic there.

Nah, it's a nice house. They ruined it though.
I dont like it...not my style for Florida

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Assa Moobie Maass: Well, she has other forms of sugar....SOMETIMES! 🤔
Sometimes, he says. OUTRIGHT LIES YOU TELL!
Do they not know what foods contain sugar? Anyone with half a bleeping brain sees them shovel sugar in the IDD Princess’ mouth almost EVERY SINGLE VLOG!
I bet the psychiatrist has been shaking his head at all the possible diagnosis he could sign off on with Pig. 🐽🐷🐽
193627F7-1135-411E-BCBA-AA025E64232B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Assa Moobie Maass: Well, she has other forms of sugar....SOMETIMES! 🤔
Sometimes, he says. OUTRIGHT LIES YOU TELL!
Do they not know what foods contain sugar? Anyone with half a bleeping brain sees them shovel sugar in the IDD Princess’ mouth almost EVERY SINGLE VLOG!
I bet the psychiatrist has been shaking his head at all the possible diagnosis he could sign off on with Pig. 🐽🐷🐽
View attachment 341716
There’s a face only a mother could love.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Thank you tag and msBullwnkl! Great title.
And thanks to Bsbullwnkl
Our comments must be killing him since the entire vlog basically hit every topic we speak about🤣

Hey P put down the bread.. Tattlers are getting in your hubbys head

“Hey Cilly put down the bread, us Tattlers are in your hubby’s head”

View attachment 341322
Um.... wow.
Your dream! Wow! Wouldn't it be something if it were real life! Wishful thinking or watching here too much! lol

Did anyone notice the appointment with the Doctor.. they were painting this overly rosy picture of Abbie... she is learning so much, doing so well, using her iPad for communication.. seems like they were stretching the truth if not outright lying. It is more important to make them look good and to misrepresent Abbie then it is to deal with the truth..

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.