Fathering Autism #63 Maassive Xmas, fake as can be. Can't believe PJ's that fit A&P!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just realised Arsehog made no mention of Dummer and Becca graduating in the vlog. I think he feels inferior to people who have got to university.
They graduate this weekend, so there is still time for him to acknowledge it. I wonder if there will be an in-person ceremony, and if Summer's parents come if there is. My alma mater is not holding an in-person ceremony this December.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Hey Asswipe, this is how you donate if you really wanted to make a difference ...
3 locations for Food Lion in Jacksonville..look how many food boxes they could have donated

But then they wouldn't have been able to "watch" people.
, especially people buying beer.
Personally I agree with the people who doubt the whole grocery thing really happened
What a wonderful thing this veteran did! And he didn’t want to be publicized. Just wanted to feed the hungry. Inspiring!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I finally found the pictures I had seen of a dunkin donuts bus for abbie's school. Dunkin also donated $15,000 to a new OT and sensory room (the dunkin logo is small but under "the joy in childhood" logo. Dunkin also seems to donate large quantities of bagged coffee and donuts for in-service days. I think this explains to constant dunkin plugging. This is what the maassives get out of it. It's fine by me tbh. It sounds like it will provide opportunities for the kids at JSA but it seems weird that the maassives never mentioned it. Why the secrecy?

View attachment 340195View attachment 340197View attachment 340198View attachment 340199View attachment 340201View attachment 340202View attachment 340203View attachment 340204
This may be the most bizarre thing I’ve seen about A and P, but probably not cuz there’s just so much bizarreness in their behavior. But how, why WHAT??!!! How does their addiction to DD, mentioned in every vlog I’ve watched
...how does this very generous donation to JSA not get even a peep of praise from these clueless immature parents.
This shows so much about them, it’s startling. Speaks to huge egos? Hell any therapists, psychologists here?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
The look on Sandy’s face!👀
She is starring at that FUPA like WTF is THIS? 🤣🤣🤣🤣
D9A3A664-56A7-450B-A4D1-0CA47189FC9B.jpeg

What does she have stuffed in the upper half of her body?
Snacks! Of all kinds! Lots and lots of them! 🤣🐽🐷🐽🤣

A natural beauty she is....across farms and pastures everywhere. 😁
20459796-5842-484A-9670-288791DCB982.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I had to move back in with my parents due to a severe concussion. I have several food allergies (along with "high functioning" autism please don't yell at me because of use of the label it's what we use. I can't force myself to eat several foods it's not dislike I CANNOT put them in my mouth without tears)
Even with severe food allergies, cooking separate dishes we spend maybe 100 on an expensive week at the grocery store.
You speak about getting tears in your eyes with certain foods, are these the same foods you say you have allergies to? An allergy is one thing, food aversion is another.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
The boohoo video lol.... though its private now

Eta... not rewatchinh it to double check hehe
While may technically be correct, I move to disqualify that video because nothing in that video is based on actual reality to begin with and it's all a staged an scripted show. Now go find me a vlog and then I'll be impressed.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What does she have stuffed in the upper half of her body?
The 74 dead bunnies she skinned to make her pajamas .She's storing the rest of them at room temperature on her person to serve to the homeless next Thanksgiving.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Teach Abbie how to eat!!! Isn't that part of ABA theray teachings?? I know the video was a year ago but her eating habits haven't changed much!
There is no reaaon fir her to shivel her food in like she fies. People with defirmities on their hands or arms are taught to eat with manners. Not hovering and shoveling. They are just too lazy to teach her. Or maybe they want people to see that she has severe IDD so they feel sorry for them and excuse her other behaviors in public, like honking or rocking.

Reactions: 12
They graduate this weekend, so there is still time for him to acknowledge it. I wonder if there will be an in-person ceremony, and if Summer's parents come if there is. My alma mater is not holding an in-person ceremony this December.
Surely with the numbers going up all over the country ALL graduation ceremonies will be online.....
Is Dummer going home for Christmas !!!! And if she has any sense she"ll stay there instead of going back to her cave in the Maassives compound ..
🏘

Reactions: 9
There is no reaaon fir her to shivel her food in like she fies. People with defirmities on their hands or arms are taught to eat with manners. Not hovering and shoveling. They are just too lazy to teach her. Or maybe they want people to see that she has severe IDD so they feel sorry for them and excuse her other behaviors in public, like honking or rocking.
At one point they were teaching her to wipe her mouth with her napkin between each bite, as a way to slow her down. IIRC she even started doing it without prompting in a few videos. Much like everything else she's ever been taught, that fell by the wayside.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Cilly edited her post about the parade yesterday.

They are on the Christmas trolley, with other people!
FB_IMG_1607543211893.jpg

Drives me bonkers when I see masks worn like this.
FB_IMG_1607543231342.jpg

Because this is all I can see...
20201209_145107.jpg

I freaking ❤ Jamie's comment to Kay...
Screenshot_20201209-144756_Facebook.jpg

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Kaytlin should be wearing a mask, and the Massive should be wearing a mask around Kaytlin and anyone else not in their family if they keep choosing to do all the things. To post that their state requirements are tit, doesn't mean you don't use your brain to keep your family safe. Katalin is a damn nurse in the ER.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
That is the worst behaviour for me, the grabbing food and shovelling it down, I have watched her when she wants to grab, she looks at them first to see if they are watching and then goes in for the grab , then stuffs it into her mouth before they can retrieve it. I know people say she doesn’t know what she’s doing but I don’t agree, she looks to see if they are watching, that shows me that she knows it’s wrong. Table manners can be taught to toddlers, that’s how they learn and as they say her mental age is toddler, there is no reason why they couldn’t have taught her properly. They think it’s cute if she steals food, it really isn’t, it’s disgusting. They haven’t tried to teach her basic manners at all, goodness if she takes a breath in they say “good job sweet girl “, if she gets in the car, “good job “, everything she does is a good job. They are bloody useless and they are paying the price for their laziness.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
They follow the mandates and laws when required. They do not follow the “rules” or recommendations. I even tried to get them to see the difference in a comment about going to NC one time and just got a snarky comment back :(

• Sad
Reactions: 10

They are on the Christmas trolley, with other people!
View attachment 340935
Drives me bonkers when I see masks worn like this.
View attachment 340936
Because this is all I can see...
View attachment 340940
I freaking ❤ Jamie's comment to Kay...
View attachment 340937
There she goes again with the "You do You" bullshit!
THAT'S NOT HOW IT WORKS, MA'AM!!

Choosing not to wear your masks or wearing them improperly (Isaiah) has an effect on others. What you're doing, the choices you're making can have potentially serious consequences.
That's why "You do you and we'll do us." is simply NOT acceptable.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.