Fathering Autism #62 Bubba burgers & burnt ham. Pigcill a chef? Well, I’ll be damned.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How on Gods earth can they take two handicapped children on a boat in the dark with no life jackets? Irresponsible, stupid, dangerous...
I was thinking the same thing...bad enough during daylight, but at night? They take such risks!

Kaidale is a freaking accident waiting to happen on land as it is. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Kaitlin bringing him on a boat without a life jacket and allowing this reckless behavior 🤦🏻‍♀️ What a bunch of f****** idiot adults on that boat. 🤬

View attachment 331362View attachment 331363View attachment 331364View attachment 331365
What the hell is wrong with these people? Why aren’t these kids wearing life jackets? Why is this child hanging off the back of this boat? Omg...so reckless it’s terrifying!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Watching her walk around with white that pole reminded me of this dude. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️😂😂😂😂

1AE47D7C-0A6F-41B8-8D93-1935F119210F.jpeg
AA9F4152-3A70-45D8-98DF-29486D390D28.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Thinking about the fact that they drove 90 minutes one way to get a tree...Can you imagine being stuck in that small truck that has 200,000 miles on it which means the smells and odors over the years have really, really, really marinated into the upholstery, PLUS if Abbie had an accident in her pull up, on top of A& P’s hot cheetos breath thrown in with a few Publix sandwiches... for over 174 miles!!! No way to move around and when Abbie gets a rocking I am sure that Summer and Isiah were getting knocked around while P was up front pretending she was at karaoke and A illegally filming B roll....Are we sure they didn’t get a flat tire before the boat parade? Thats a lot of weight in that truck that could of popped that tire🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Well, Unlike Asa I really did have a busy day with actual work, and hopelessly behind today. Too tired for my normal random bitching, but I do have one observation. Isaiah drug the artificial tree into the former "formal" living room. Where exactly are they going to put that up since Big P's "studio" is now on the entire other half of the room? Maybe they are going to drag the Little People Chairs out and put the tree on that side? :unsure:
One more random thought before bed: When I started watching back in 2017, they had nothing. The whole front room of their rental was just empty. The other rooms had the barest minimal furnishing, no "decor", not even a lot on the walls. Now they are in a bigger home and they have filled every square inch of it!! They will end up on hoarders one day if P doesnt stop buying "all the things"!!
Night friends! Im whipped. :sleep::sleep:
The artificial tree is in the front living room. I think I saw it on P’s Instagram. I’m sure someone will post those photos soon. Who needs two trees? Especially when they have a house full of people and animals. I agree every inch of that house is loaded with decor. Another example of P’s shopping addition. Even most of the doors have something over it. New money doesn’t make you classy or give you taste!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
The artificial tree is in the front living room. I think I saw it on P’s Instagram. I’m sure someone will post those photos soon. Who needs two trees? Especially when they have a house full of people and animals. I agree every inch of that house is loaded with decor. Another example of P’s shopping addition. Even most of the doors have something over it. New money doesn’t make you classy or give you taste!
They started with the two trees a year or two ago, IIRC the reasoning was that Priscilla wanted her fancy tree with coordinated decorations, while Asa wanted a normal tree with all the family ornaments on it...so the answer to "Who needs two trees?" is "Some witch who loves picture-perfect 'decor' more than she loves her own family's memories and traditions."

• Heart
Reactions: 14
We only use artificial trees, is there a reason you can't pick a real tree during daylight hours?
So, they literally crossed state lines to buy a tree. And if you notice everyone at the tree place was wearing a mask but none of the blessed Massives put one on except for Priscilla who had to go inside past the giant "Masks Required" sign to pay.
Just the woooooorst.
Nice to see that they didn't fix the platform situation from last year and they are just going to keep using the Jerry-rigged wooden plank. I also forgot that they put it in the middle of the living room like it isn't a huge obstacle and impairs them being able to watch TV. Such idiots
Yes, and if I paid 5,600,000 for a home I want to be able to fit a Xmas tree in it once a year

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Thinking about the fact that they drove 90 minutes one way to get a tree...Can you imagine being stuck in that small truck that has 200,000 miles on it which means the smells and odors over the years have really, really, really marinated into the upholstery, PLUS if Abbie had an accident in her pull up, on top of A& P’s hot cheetos breath thrown in with a few Publix sandwiches... for over 174 miles!!! No way to move around and when Abbie gets a rocking I am sure that Summer and Isiah were getting knocked around while P was up front pretending she was at karaoke and A illegally filming B roll....Are we sure they didn’t get a flat tire before the boat parade? Thats a lot of weight in that truck that could of popped that tire🤪
Isiaha and Summer’s faces sum up the excitement of the trip...😂😂😂 Meanwhile Abbie was zooming all over the place flipping her hair around.

4812E364-F71F-4FC8-BC14-27CB42BBAE59.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I find it so annoying they risk things like that, great point, driving that far, with crazy amount of mileage in a small space, e
what if Abbie had an accident...

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Yes, and if I paid 5,600,000 for a home I want to be able to fit a Xmas tree in it once a year
They do not live in a 5 million dollar house... or was that a typo

Isn’t the bottom right hand picture Abbies “angry fighting” face they talk about? Now I guess they are saying its her happy face. I guess spending almost 4 hours in a cramped car, then traipsing around a tree farm while being filmed and made to pose was not her idea of fun. How many times did they ask her a question and she signed “bathroom”, “donut”,”cart ride”, “donut”, etc...
They all have gained a lot of weight in a short amount of time. I am happy that my daughters went away to college and lost the “freshman 15”
C0177B02-E079-4E5C-B15D-98672BC535FB.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I haven't watched in awhile... How is isiah adjusting being back in that chaotic household? He was away on his own and knew true peace and quiet as a child free person!

Reactions: 4
They've sold 1000 of Abbie's ornaments at $10.00 an ornament. Not a bad take of 10K for a mass produced ornamentpalooza.

1606973728016.png

1606973744784.png

And a shout of to her Beb making her cocoa for the Slimelife Holiday Challenge.

1606973809933.png
\\

1606973919231.png

1606973945029.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Went browsing through TikTok and decided to see what kinda corny tit these two were posting lately.
(I saved the vid so those without the app wouldn’t be bombarded with ads).

For reference, this is a trend on the app where you place two phases on the screen on you step over to the side of the screen that has your preference.
Not sure if Summer wanted to go with a “homeless” or “hipster” look here with the outfit choice...

I also see they chose to address their “dating” or “best friends” dilemma. 🙄

View attachment 332765
The weight gain on these two is incredible ....... & that was just embarrassing,

They've sold 1000 of Abbie's ornaments at $10.00 an ornament. Not a bad take of 10K for a mass produced ornamentpalooza.

View attachment 332810

View attachment 332811

And a shout of to her Beb making her cocoa for the Slimelife Holiday Challenge.

View attachment 332812\\

View attachment 332814

View attachment 332815
WOW .... NO holding back with pretending she's watching what goes in her PIE HOLE.

They do not live in a 5 million dollar house... or was that a typo

Isn’t the bottom right hand picture Abbies “angry fighting” face they talk about? Now I guess they are saying its her happy face. I guess spending almost 4 hours in a cramped car, then traipsing around a tree farm while being filmed and made to pose was not her idea of fun. How many times did they ask her a question and she signed “bathroom”, “donut”,”cart ride”, “donut”, etc...
They all have gained a lot of weight in a short amount of time. I am happy that my daughters went away to college and lost the “freshman 15”View attachment 332807
They DROVE 4 hours for a Christmas tree ??????..... in a global pandemic LUNATICS

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
The weight gain on these two is incredible ....... & that was just embarrassing,

WOW .... NO holding back with pretending she's watching what goes in her PIE HOLE.

They DROVE 4 hours for a Christmas tree ??????..... in a global pandemic LUNATICS

They're over the top and getting fatter by the day.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8

Looks like it. They probably could have gotten a decent tree from the local Boy Scouts and provided money to a good cause. I don’t do a real tree since I have a one year boxer I am still trying to train (aside from the fact I grew up with an artificial and am okay with one). That is what we have now.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I can't believe how much Summer has blown up! I knew she was getting chunky but it seems like all of a sudden her weight has exploded. Could she be pregnant or on some kind of psychiatric medication that helps her deal with Cilla, Ass and Abby?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
ATTENTION CHILD SUPPORT ATTORNEY.... HERE IS $10,000 EXTRA INCOME TO GARNISH!!
Sadly I think it was a cost of living adjustment in child support prompted by the state after one year. I don’t think the mom has done an investigation into his assets. I wouldn’t put it past them (A & P) to hide as much they can. I have no facts to base this theory upon.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.