Fathering Autism #62 Bubba burgers & burnt ham. Pigcill a chef? Well, I’ll be damned.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They started with the two trees a year or two ago, IIRC the reasoning was that Priscilla wanted her fancy tree with coordinated decorations, while Asa wanted a normal tree with all the family ornaments on it...so the answer to "Who needs two trees?" is "Some witch who loves picture-perfect 'decor' more than she loves her own family's memories and traditions."
I just don’t get the perfect decor, that house is as cold looking as a mausoleum.

They've sold 1000 of Abbie's ornaments at $10.00 an ornament. Not a bad take of 10K for a mass produced ornamentpalooza.

View attachment 332810

View attachment 332811

And a shout of to her Beb making her cocoa for the Slimelife Holiday Challenge.

View attachment 332812\\

View attachment 332814

View attachment 332815
‘ Abbies’s” art my arse.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I can't believe how much Summer has blown up! I knew she was getting chunky but it seems like all of a sudden her weight has exploded. Could she be pregnant or on some kind of psychiatric medication that helps her deal with Cilla, Ass and Abby?
Her coat isn’t doing her any favors.

D60AD88F-B484-437E-A62A-CA554D14C658.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Screenshot_20201203_074750.jpg

Jenna Marie is my new least favourite comment provider on their vlogs! She literally makes my blood boil!!! 😡😡😠😠😠👺

• Haha
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
View attachment 332894
Jenna Marie is my new least favourite comment provider on their vlogs! She literally makes my blood boil!!! 😡😡😠😠😠👺
Any time the leghumpers feel the need to reply negatively to the comments make my blood boil. The comments are made to the Massives so I don't know why these other people feel like they need to jump in and respond.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Any time the leghumpers feel the need to reply negatively to the comments make my blood boil. The comments are made to the Massives so I don't know why these other people feel like they need to jump in and respond.
Because they are all trying to Grab the attention of the Maassive's ... in the futile hope they will get some recognition from them ..
It is almost CULT like the followers they have & they feed them constantly with the Abbietude BS.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Abbie looked like she wore a tree skirt to the tree lighting thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If they are truly worth that amount, why didn’t they outright buy their house? I’ve always thought if my house was paid off and some thing catastrophic happened at least I’d have a home. My house is a true century+ house. Took 5 years of huge house payment making but it’s mine and the bank can’t take it away.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
They do not live in a 5 million dollar house... or was that a typo

Isn’t the bottom right hand picture Abbies “angry fighting” face they talk about? Now I guess they are saying its her happy face. I guess spending almost 4 hours in a cramped car, then traipsing around a tree farm while being filmed and made to pose was not her idea of fun. How many times did they ask her a question and she signed “bathroom”, “donut”,”cart ride”, “donut”, etc...
They all have gained a lot of weight in a short amount of time. I am happy that my daughters went away to college and lost the “freshman 15”View attachment 332807
typo, $500

• Haha
Reactions: 7
View attachment 332894
Yeah noticed this person going through comments going after people. Even just people who comment the same things often (even kind,nice, respectful comments.) Seems like a self righteous witch who like bullying people. Bonus is she is going to drive people off. I have already caught a few comments about people being affraid to comment on videos because they will get jumped on by some "fan."

So congrats on building a toxic community Assa and Cilla.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Looks like it. They probably could have gotten a decent tree from the local Boy Scouts and provided money to a good cause. I don’t do a real tree since I have a one year boxer I am still trying to train (aside from the fact I grew up with an artificial and am okay with one). That is what we have now.
We have a fake flocked one and I love it!

Reactions: 13
I think Isiah is wishing he was in Boone & Dummer is not into this caroling crap either. That had to be the worse car ride ever. It’s really weird how Summer doesn’t want to be home with her family. But, thinking about it, she probably has to be there to work for Lazy & Lazier. Main reason is to deal with Abbie, Piggy does nothing for Abbie. Lazy Ass Blob 😡

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
If they are truly worth that amount, why didn’t they outright buy their house? I’ve always thought if my house was paid off and some thing catastrophic happened at least I’d have a home. My house is a true century+ house. Took 5 years of huge house payment making but it’s mine and the bank can’t take it away.
That's probably including assets, as you claim a paid home, cars, boats, land, etc. besides income and savings.

Reactions: 8
Here is tonight's vlog --

I decided to brave the vlog after all and what a tit show, first of all for people who don’t have enough hours in the day, they use up nearly three of them to get a tree but 🐷 has to have what 🐷 wants, she came across as a spoiled child it all has to be about her. The Christmas decorations on the fireplace were even insipid like the rest of the decor, with all the non descript colours she has in the house she should have used the stockings to give a little colour but no, she sticks to grey and white ...awful.
Two other things, the way he shrugged off $70 dollars for the tyre as if it was nothing, not bad for people who didn’t have a pot to piss in a couple of years ago and finally get rid of that bloody blanket it looks like there are tit stains all over it.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
That's probably including assets, as you claim a paid home, cars, boats, land, etc. besides income and savings.
Yeah, and the “value” of their businesses. Plus P’s businesses really have increased in volume even since moving.
I wouldn’t trust those online things anyway. It’s really impossible to tell how much they make. We know P makes 30% sales plus bonuses on limelife. We know her sales because she advertises when she reaches a goal but outside of that?
Video views
Brand deals
Subscribers
Maass merchandise
The jewelry crap
Etc.etc
I mean they sold $10,000 worth of ornaments. That’s at least a few thousand after taking away costs.
Plus there are things that were briefly mentioned like Asa working with other you tubers. So we don’t know if that is going on in the background or not.

Reactions: 12
If she is going to buy “all the things” she should invest in actual furniture from a furniture store and not Marshalls from the Barbie Dream House collection. They could match their Ikea furniture (I have the same sofa that they have in their living room and I replaced the cushions with comfier ones) in our family room, and have invested in pieces throughout our home. It takes time; but at least if she is going to buy things she should at least know what style to go with other than “all the things”
Abbie sits on 5 things in that house:
Corner of the sofa
Kitchen stool
Dining room chair
Living room sofa
Loveseat in her bedroom

She can get nicer things.

She should really rethink the “I only buy because of how it looks” way lf thinking... because it looks like she is stuck in Thumbelinas chair
Asa said (I think in the vlog a few weeks ago where he sewed up the ripped cushion) that they don't buy expensive couches because Abbie wears them out. Then, I watched an old q&a from 2018 in the old house where they had a white couch. I was immediately like "why would they buy a white couch"? Later in the video, Abbie disappeared off screen and came back wet and sat on the couch. She had gotten in to some lotion (they claimed). P said that the couch was new and was just given to them by her parents because Abbie had worn out the old one from rocking. I did a quick click through of a few more vlogs just to see how many couches I could spot. There were MANY. Point being, they pretty much have to buy disposable furniture because they can't "have nice things". But I have to wonder, maybe if they spent more on a quality couch, it would last longer and cost less than constantly replacing the cheap crap? I think A said the current couch cost around $1500 but it's destroyed in around a year. Spend $3000 and maybe get one that lasts 4-5 years? Also, cushions that aren't attached so they don't rip off at the seams when she plops down? Maybe get her a nice quality recliner for the corner so you aren't constantly replacing your couch? I don't know. Put some thought in to functionality is my point.

Maybe P just likes having the justification to buy a new couch whenever she feels like it. These people obviously have a shopping addiction which may even be worse than their food addiction. Not one vlog goes by without them spending moderate to big bucks. NOT ONE.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I decided to brave the vlog after all and what a tit show, first of all for people who don’t have enough hours in the day, they use up nearly three of them to get a tree but 🐷 has to have what 🐷 wants, she came across as a spoiled child it all has to be about her. The Christmas decorations on the fireplace were even insipid like the rest of the decor, with all the non descript colours she has in the house she should have used the stockings to give a little colour but no, she sticks to grey and white ...awful.
Two other things, the way he shrugged off $70 dollars for the tyre as if it was nothing, not bad for people who didn’t have a pot to piss in a couple of years ago and finally get rid of that bloody blanket it looks like there are tit stains all over it.
LOL it's a burrito blanket. Even though it looks like pop. Haha
You know Mexican apparently is Abigail Lorraine's favorite food. The last time they showed her at the Mexican restaurant she took two bites of her food and pushed the plate away. It's really just Vagicilla's favorite food. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm taking bets...what will they eat on the way to GA to pick up a Christmas tree?

Vote below-

Like= Zaxby's
Love= ChickfilA
Wow= Mexican Restaurant
Sad= Sushi
Angry= Other
We may never solve the mystery as it seems they aren't featuring eating out since Thanksgiving which further leads me to believe they read here. All we know is they left the house to get the tree and immediately talked about going to buy hot chocolate which as we saw on Instagram yesterday, they already had at home and could have made to take with them in their fancy new kitchen but why make it at home when you can go drop $20 buying it out of the house?

LOL it's a burrito blanket. Even though it looks like pop. Haha
You know Mexican apparently is Abigail Lorraine's favorite food. The last time they showed her at the Mexican restaurant she took two bites of her food and pushed the plate away. It's really just Vagicilla's favorite food. 🤣
I have to disagree with you...

ALL THE FOOD is P's favorite food. Like any FOOD is her favorite food. She'll eat whatever doesn't eat her first. Has she ever said there is any food she doesn't like? You don't get to that weight by being picky or selective, that's for sure. But I would say CHEESE is her very favorite food. She never has a meal without it. Luckily for her the good thing about having cheese as your favorite is that you can put it on all the other food. ALL THE CHEESE!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.