Fathering Autism #62 Bubba burgers & burnt ham. Pigcill a chef? Well, I’ll be damned.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cant believe she made a post to brag about sales LOL
Hey #Bossbabe! Learn some business decorum. Can you imagine of everyone in sales constantly posted their sales totals outside of a work environment?! Or if any of us just walked around bragging about out salaries!? She has zero couth. And her little "Im speechless" speech...speechless my ass, you're saying plenty and act as if you are receiving an Academy Award. 'You like me! You really like me!"
Whats funny is, it shows how truly stunted, both emotionally and professionally she really is. She is almost 40, and it seems Slimelife is the first thing she has been able to call a success-outside of taking credit for Isaiahs academic career that is. This behavior reeks of low self-esteem and immaturity. Anyone who needs "congrats" and praise from the public for doing their chosen job is a joke.
Sorry, she burns my ass LOL

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Yea Abby has regressed so much 😪 it’s sad to see...also I agreee I think it’s 24/7 diapers..which sucks because they had said a while back that she was basically potty trained..but since they are not consistent and don’t follow through she regressed fully 😪 I’m sad for her

Omg I just realized I never posted the vlog I was talking about 🤦🏻‍♀️ Here it is
That a good one ( not good good, but u know what I mean) god it’s got to be so difficult, I can’t believe though that she put the toothpaste on herself and the cap back on and closed it!

• Sad
Reactions: 4
LOL it's a burrito blanket. Even though it looks like pop. Haha
You know Mexican apparently is Abigail Lorraine's favorite food. The last time they showed her at the Mexican restaurant she took two bites of her food and pushed the plate away. It's really just Vagicilla's favorite food. 🤣
I got my grandson the burrito blanket. It's kinda cute in real life. 😂

Ugh. She made her goal of $600k PRV. But she had to beg for those last few sales.
But did she really? It's common in MLM to buy one's way to the next level and end up with a garage full of crap.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think I'm being haunted by charcuterie boards... I can just see Princess P making one of these for Sandy...lol (I would say Maverick as well but he seems to be ignored these days)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
HELP!
Help
u Wst getting text "attachment#". Can't see any picture any more! Any ideas how to fix and go back to being able toi get pictures again!

don't know any teenager who would love to constantly wear puzzle pieces on their clothes. Cilly is so desperate for a typical teenager, but they dress her like a walking Autism billboard. (Who am I kidding Ass also wears the billboard. I bet so people will ask him about it.)
View attachment 332712
Abbie has gained weight, and you can see her pull her pants up. Is it too much to ask Cilly to buy her clothes that fit? My hips and back still ache when I see her walk or her posture.
View attachment 332713
Man, she certainly is wedged into that chair. She is kind of "dull" during this. How much you want to bet she had a few of those Jaguars punch drinks at the game and is drunk? Too easy Cilly.
View attachment 332714
Look at Isaiass struggle to carry in the fake tree box. Maybe he should do less one wheel and more weight lifting. When Ass went to help him all you could hear was grunting and out of breath panting.
View attachment 332715
Sully got some new toys, a birthday bandana and a special treat for his one year birthday. Only those "extra" people put their dog in a pink tutu for their first birthday. tit woman, repurchase the yellow tutu from Halloween! She reminds me of my mother in this picture. My mom would be in a daze while desperately trying to grab that one long facial hair. She has a damn mirror she could use across the room. Or is she too drunk?
View attachment 332716
Nothing strange about going for a bike ride at 0030 am with your son. (12:30 am for non-military people) Cilly, you know she doesn't interact with Maverick or Sandy, even when prompted. Stop pushing this fake storyline of a girl and her puppy. Abbie seems to be having another rough morning. It hurts to hear her distressed like that.
View attachment 332717
Body language Summer! This picture tells a thousand words. Stop groping Abbie and forcing her into bear hugs that she never has enjoyed. Yeah Maverick, we had a WTF? face also.
View attachment 332718
No Spanx day and funky boobs yet again. Who wants to inform Cilly that is teal, not green like Christmas? Both of them have bellies, but only Cilly's can be called a gunt or FUPA.
View attachment 332719
They must have been quite the sight. A literal clown car with all of them squashed in that truck. Ass keeps dropping hints about wanting a new and bigger truck.
View attachment 332720
Abbie is hyped up, but is being subjected to a very bad version of Rudolph by Cilly. Summer looks like she is looking for an escape, while Isaiass needs some Excedrin. I am guessing it has been strained at home, and he misses App State immensely. That lap belt would have done nothing to stop Abbie in the case of an accident, possibly injuring her more because it is being worn improperly. Don't ask what I have seen as a paramedic when people wear a lap belt wrong. Stuff of nightmares!
View attachment 332721
Cilly, your bathrobe is not meant to be worn in public. It doesn't hide your weight gain, but actually seems to be emphasizing it. As a Christmas tree connoisseur who learned from the best, my mother, I regret to inform you that the top of the tree is going to need to be trimmed if you want the star upright. If you are going for a Grinch tree topper, don't trim it. (Pretty ingenious of the farm owners to have a measuring pipe!)
View attachment 332722
See? You claim to love Pinterest, are you going for that look? Your family seems pretty hung up on a grinch looking tree.
View attachment 332738
Abbie was heading out. She really didn't seem too interested in the tree or pictures. I would have made a mad dash also.
View attachment 332723
This is the look of someone who is not having fun. Once again, it is written all over her face and body language. The tree lot dog was cute though. He has the best job.
View attachment 332724
Anyone else wondering why they had the tree hanging over the top of the tailgate? Leave the tailgate down while driving home. Oh wait. We need some proof of love for the FB, IG and social media pages.
View attachment 332725
It was 9:30 pm. Abbie was over this whole Christmas task about two hours ago. Did I hear right? Did they drive 90 minutes one way to pick out this tree?? What the hell?

They literally drove halfway to Savannah, GA to pick out a tree. No wonder everyone looked miserable in the truck.
View attachment 332726
!....can't view screen shot photos....just showing up as text and ("view attachment #). My phone was doing something crazy yesterday on its own. I probably hit some random weong button and now photos you share ....I 'm j
I guarantee Sandy will try to eat the tree, and when she does, be sent to her crate because she can't be trusted. But will Nala try to climb the tree? Hey Ass, this is HOW TO NOT HOLD A DOG.
View attachment 332727
Go ahead Abbie. Sock him with a fist. What is it with these people invading her personal space? Body language tells me enough that she is not enjoying this. Also, as it has been said recently, cute autism girl is long gone. She looks profoundly IDD lately.
View attachment 332728
As someone who has battled my mother over trimming the top of the Christmas tree to fit the angel on it, I feel the pain Ass is having fighting Cilly (and Summer who is certainly sounding more and more like Cilly every day). But hey, whatever floats your boat Maassholes. The tree is pretty, but needs a trim.
View attachment 332729
Someone mentioned the tree blocking

Abbie's view of the TV. I will hazard a guess that they have it sticking out for the limbs to settle before decorating and will eventually move it more into the corner after it is done. I have done that on a few occasions. There is no way any of them can squeeze behind any tree to decorate the back. And we all know what a witch Cilly will be if the tree is jnot up to her "standards."
HELP! 2
Just getting text "attachment#". Can't see any picture any more! Any ideas how to fix and go back to being able toi get pictures again ?
[/QUOTE]
I've also seen quite a few serious injuries from improperly worn seat belts during my years working as an EMT!

Reactions: 1
There is not much snarking from me that I can make for Abbie, or nicknames.
She does not know about weight control and cute phases.
She is a pure innocent and its up to her parents (which will be also her guardians at age 18), to get her from getting obese.
None of this is her doing...despite her "messed up teeth, hunched up back", etc.
I save my snark for the people who have done her wrong.
I just feel sorry for Abbie.
I agree with everything you just said!
when it comes to Abbi I just cannot snark on her, it is NOT her control AT ALL! It is the people around her to snark about,
she is off limits in regards to nicknames or snarking etc.. IMO =/
I just could never say anything bad about her, in fact that's why I took a long break from here because people were getting out of control saying the dislike her etc... I just couldn't stand reading that, but it looks like that poster is gone now and I don't see it much anymore :)

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
First thing I thought was the 6 looked like a G. 🤣 🤣 🤣 Goo*K
There is a whole train of comments saying they saw COOK.

I got my grandson the burrito blanket. It's kinda cute in real life. 😂

But did she really? It's common in MLM to buy one's way to the next level and end up with a garage full of crap.
I am pretty sure that products are shipped by (S)LimeLife, not Cilly. So, she would only have on hand what she bought and used and samples. I also believe it is against their policies and procedures to rank up by purchasing product. I know that is what some MLMs leaders have done it.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m

I’m not defending them before people think I am... she has PICA, it is not something that can really be trained out of someone 🤷🏻‍♀️
Her grabbing food has nothing to do with her Pica. Pica is eating stuff that is not food like dirt, soap, paint, glue, clay etc. it’s a deficiency of some sort. What Abbie does is grab food, eat batter , butter etc it’s not the same thing. I’m a social worker and I had a client that had pica. She used to peel the paint from walls and eat it. So yes with a little parenting they can stop her from grabbing food.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
They need a leather sofa.. They hold up for years! They can wash it also with mild detergent when theirs an accident With all the money they spend on food they can easily buy a leather sofa!
Leather is not good in a house that has a cat. Believe me, I know.

Be prepared, I bet the 600k celebration will be a part of a future vlog.
I don't know what her obsession is with the celebration of the number balloons. On another note I do like the shirt she has on. It actually covers the flabby upper arms and it looks like it fits her.

• Haha
I don't think Abbie is getting fat. If you think that's fat, I'd like to see what thin is:ROFLMAO: The poor girl has NOTHING to look forward to, but, food.. It' really sad. I feel so bad for that girl... Her parents failed her, not her fault!
She is undeniably gaining weight at a pretty brisk pace though. And that is setting her up for further failure, especially with her body being in bad shape already and her taking meds that elevate the risk of developing diabetes.
I feel bad for her too and food being the only thing to look forward to is undeniably sad. But saying just give her food, because it is the only thig that makes her happy is almost the same logic that Asshat applies when he says he just wants her to be happy.
I agree with everything you just said!
when it comes to Abbi I just cannot snark on her, it is NOT her control AT ALL! It is the people around her to snark about,
she is off limits in regards to nicknames or snarking etc.. IMO =/
I just could never say anything bad about her, in fact that's why I took a long break from here because people were getting out of control saying the Dislike her etc... I just couldn't stand reading that, but it looks like that poster is gone now and I don't see it much anymore :)
I agree about snarking about Abbie. And also outright nicknames.
I still won't refrain from calling her a brat that is used to get her way, because that is the way she behaves. Is it her fault? No, absolutely not. But it is never really the "brats" fault. They are accustomed to things going their way and people caving if they make enough of a fuss. By that logic, the word shouldn't be used at all.
I also don't particularly like Abbie, despite feeling sorry for her and having the internal wish to help her.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
It’s really impossible to tell how much they make. We know P makes 30% sales plus bonuses on limelife. We know her sales because she advertises when she reaches a goal but outside of that?
Video views
Brand deals
Subscribers
Maass merchandise
The jewelry crap
Etc.etc
I mean they sold $10,000 worth of ornaments. That’s at least a few thousand after taking away costs.
Plus there are things that were briefly mentioned like Asa working with other you tubers. So we don’t know if that is going on in the background or not.
(still catching up, hope I'm not repeating info someone else has posted - sorry if so!!)

Any Youtubers or other content creators with half a brain find ways to set up multiple income streams. And as dumbass as these dumbasses are, at least Asa has enough of a brain to have done this - he's discussed it to some degree in past vlogs, as far back as the old house.

We can see views on YT & FB, we can see subscriber counts, we can see Patreon numbers, but those are a (relatively) small part of the full picture.

-Amazon affiliate links can be a big deal. Remember how often they casually comment that "you can find this kitchen item/camera gear/whatever linked in the description below." They get a percentage of each purchase. Not only that, but if you click on their affiliate link - even if you don't buy something from their linked store, anything you buy in the 24 hours after that click is credited to that affiliate account. So say someone checks out their Amazon link, decides they don't want anything pre-selected, but an hour later remembers they need to buy a new vacuum cleaner. The purchase of that vacuum counts as a "sale" for FA.
-Affiliate programs like the jewelry crap, the spices, a handful of other things that've come up on the vlogs get them some money for each purchase. It can really add up, especially if they're able to find something that resonates with the leghumpers.
-Brand deals probably pay more than you think they do. All the shilling they do for Butcher Box, for example, likely gets them a set dollar amount per vlog it's shilled plus $15-20 per leghumper who signs up for a box. Some brand deals will pay five figures per video - FA probably doesn't fetch quite this much, but they're not getting paid $50 to make a video about Hello Fresh or whatever. And that's just on Youtube - they can & do get paid for posts on their growing pile of social media accounts.
-Merch can be lucrative as duck. Like, crazy lucrative. It's made people (not the Maassholes) millions. They seem to do a nice side-stream with their merch and are constantly looking for something that's gonna take off to a wider audience.
-Don't forget those channel memberships! They get $3.50/month per channel member.
-Speaking of paying for things on Youtube, they get a small amount of money for each YT Premium viewer who watches their videos.
-All those stupid livestreams Prissy slurs through? She makes money from those, both from the stream as well as "stars" (which are like tips) viewers can give on FB.
-If Asshat's smart enough, he's also trying to (or is) license video footage. This may have nothing to do with autism or his family; it can be scenic footage, videos of specific things, etc. He knows how to take pretty drone footage and b-roll. You can sell that tit for totally passive income.
-I'm sure he's still doing some sort of consulting situation "working with other Youtubers." That could be as simple as charging a flat fee or hourly for small channels or wannabe influencers to get advice from his amazing mind :sick:, it could be agreements where he gives ongoing consulting services and/or exposure to other creators for an agreed-upon portion of their channel's ad revenue, who knows. But if people want to pay him for advice, you know he's taking that deal.
-I'm not familiar enough with Instagram & Tiktok to know how their monetization methods work, but there's money coming in from those sites too.

And, again, if they're smart (questionable, but they are greedy so this one isn't impossible) they've got some sort of investment situation with whatever money they have that's either growing in an account somewhere or provides some sort of additional regular passive income.

We'll never know how much they actually make unless there's a public bankruptcy filing or something, but suffice to say it's more than whatever Socialblade says.

• Wow
  • Heart
She's way past tipsy and into full fledged drunk...more than likely the next Dunkin run will include a restocking trip to the liquor store
I couldn’t get through it...how many times does she need to fix and rearrange her hair? It‘s so distracting. I don‘t understand how anyone would want to buy from her or pay those outrageous prices for makeup...I just don’t get it!

Reactions: 11
Ugh. She made her goal of $600k PRV. But she had to beg for those last few sales.
She begged, scammed, exploited, and took ruthless advantage of people. So why tf is she celebrating
[/QUOTE]
The fabric is only part of the problem. A said the rocking wears out the frame. This is because instead of buying wood framed quality stuff, he's probably buying mdf crap that has a short life span which is sped up a lot by the constant friction and abuse of the rocking. Penny wise and pound foolish.

Oh, you mean the best mac & cheese in the WORLD? I bet she doesn't since when she makes if for the family it has $20 worth of cheese in it. She'd be looking at hundreds in cheese alone if she used her recipe.

Sorry but when I looked at this pic, the first thing I thought was "that's her weight". I'm terrible, I know. God forgive me. Also, someone tell the "professional photographer" that shooting her from that angle is not a good look.
So true about the mac & cheese...!

Reactions: 2
I honestly don't get this tree shopping crap and especially driving so far to get one. If I were to have a real tree I'd get one from as close to home as possible, shop local and keep those smaller businesses afloat, even more important now that Covid is causing so many to close.

I've had the same artificial tree for about 10 years and only have to go to the loft to collect it, it's a beautiful shape and I won't replace it unless it breaks, same with the baubles.

Shopping is a chore, I don't enjoy it and shopping for a tree 90 miles away just seems insane but then we are talking about the jelly bellies of Jacksonville. What a pity they had to drag Abi along for that boring jaunt just so that they have content for their dull vlog.

Reactions: 14
She is undeniably gaining weight at a pretty brisk pace though. And that is setting her up for further failure, especially with her body being in bad shape already and her taking meds that elevate the risk of developing diabetes.
I feel bad for her too and food being the only thing to look forward to is undeniably sad. But saying just give her food, because it is the only thig that makes her happy is almost the same logic that Asshat applies when he says he just wants her to be happy.

I agree about snarking about Abbie. And also outright nicknames.
I still won't refrain from calling her a brat that is used to get her way, because that is the way she behaves. Is it her fault? No, absolutely not. But it is never really the "brats" fault. They are accustomed to things going their way and people caving if they make enough of a fuss. By that logic, the word shouldn't be used at all.
I also don't particularly like Abbie, despite feeling sorry for her and having the internal wish to help her.
The word I used was not "dislike" they must have changed it when I posted it.. weird that has happened to me before though

Yes I agree with you :)

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I honestly don't get this tree shopping crap and especially driving so far to get one. If I were to have a real tree I'd get one from as close to home as possible, shop local and keep those smaller businesses afloat, even more important now that Covid is causing so many to close.

I've had the same artificial tree for about 10 years and only have to go to the loft to collect it, it's a beautiful shape and I won't replace it unless it breaks, same with the baubles.

Shopping is a chore, I don't enjoy it and shopping for a tree 90 miles away just seems insane but then we are talking about the jelly bellies of Jacksonville. What a pity they had to drag Abi along for that boring jaunt just so that they have content for their dull vlog.
jelly bellies of Jacksonville, love it!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.