Fathering Autism #62 Bubba burgers & burnt ham. Pigcill a chef? Well, I’ll be damned.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saying how they document there days... you literally never see there turtle 🐢 as a reptile owner I know that reptiles require at least 15 minutes a day being handled... but that is for lizards. Reptiles also need cleaned at least 1 day of the week, how come we never see any of this happening... (picture of leopard gecko... eventually want more reptiles... I work at McDonald’s and own plenty hats this one isn’t in current use and I was them rather regularly...). View attachment 327729
Didn't the turtle move in with Summer in her shack?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So I just watched tonight’s vlog, Asa says “maverick has some junk in the trunk, he’ll fill that up”, talking about the pjs.

Isaiah in the background: “hes built like a maass!” 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Someone invite Michelle to tattle if she’s not already here!
P's such a liar. Of course Slimelife is telling her how to run her "business"! They tell her what to promote, how many times a day/week to post on social media, and a script to follow. how many livestreams she needs to do....shes a goddamn sales rep for a MLM...not a small business. I cant wait until the excitement of the fans wears off and she starts selling less and less. I hope it is a slow gradual decline....let her SEE the end coming and not be able to turn it around. Karma.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Abbie's bathroom sign is completely worthless at this point. She signs it randomly all damn day. I wonder if she's even using a bathroom anymore. You'd think they might have said something about her regression and how they're handling it, since their goal is to "educate" people. For example, are they taking her to the bathroom at regular intervals now instead of relying on her to tell them when she needs to go? I would be genuinely interested.

I feel like Abbie does seem to *know* more signs now, but I don't feel like her communication is more effective because of it.
They hardly ever talk about her bathroom capacities anymore. My gut feeling is that she doesn't. She has regressed to 100% in the pull up.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Gosh they are so sleezy. I can’t believe that Kaidale woman is a nurse. P is dumb as F. I can’t be bothered tonite but saw her I’m a small business b.s. no your not. You’re part of a sleezy endeavour though.

this is an old article, and they clearly adv on fb now....

Reactions: 8
I’m a 32 band yet a size g. That means my boobs go under my armpits. Or they bubble out the front. I want a reduction but with the crisis and my tumor growing I haven’t a chance at approval. I keep telling my doctors to chop them off. They are about the only part of me that hasn’t had cancer or other illness. Plus I look stupid. I try to find shirts that are flowy but fail because stuff my size is either stupid midriff size or huge everywhere. Nothing against midriff but at 50 it’s not a nice look!
🤚🏻Need a reduction here too! 36 DDD on a petite frame is just HEAVY! They’re gross and uncomfortable

I actually kind of feeling bad for P 😬 she was doing good with her weight loss journey for a little while(why I started watching the vlog) and something happened and she just gave up. She can’t blame the pandemic on that when her life didn’t change at all. If anything she should have lost more with all the “pool” time. Also I’ve been here since the famous tell all. I guess i don’t comment enough to not be considered a new member.

Reactions: 10
This is a continuation of Whimsical's post that questioned what was going on with her boobs. In that first photo I have no idea because in the screen shot at the bottom she answered a fan on FB saying she was between an A and a B cup. If that's the case, why is her bra so freaking ginormous? There are shots of it when Abby and Asshat were carrying laundry.

View attachment 327117

View attachment 327125

View attachment 327120

View attachment 327121

View attachment 327106

View attachment 327104

Umm...yeah....so Thilly’s believes she’s an A/B cup, but she’s got boobs & also sets of fat boobs. Combined, she’s big chested. But she thinks she’s smaller than she really is, which explains a ton. Pun intended.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I really hope Michelle finds her way here. I am fingerling at the fact that she triggered Cilly by telling the truth.
Screenshot_20201128-233659_Facebook.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
So I just watched tonight’s vlog, Asa says “maverick has some junk in the trunk, he’ll fill that up”, talking about the pjs.

Isaiah in the background: “hes built like a maass!” 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Someone invite Michelle to tattle if she’s not already here!
Imagine being married to that mouth of hers! She’s all kinds of nasty on FB. I could never follow that ugly B! Funny how she thinks she really is someone w/ Slimelife & doesn’t admit the money all comes from Abbie. She won’t be able to keep this up much longer & she knows it!

8:57 Iz leg slap
9:03 P leg slap
Not that shirt again!!!
Look at the fat creases on that arm assy.
that’s why she wears her watch so high! 🤣 she is wristless & ankleless & all her choice! keep pounding donuts big P!

I actually kind of feeling bad for P 😬 she was doing good with her weight loss journey for a little while(why I started watching the vlog) and something happened and she just gave up. She can’t blame the pandemic on that when her life didn’t change at all. If anything she should have lost more with all the “pool” time. Also I’ve been here since the famous tell all. I guess i don’t comment enough to not be considered a new member.
Go watch her 1/1/20 vlog & listen to her while out on a stroll & talking about walking everyday. They’re all “all talk.” Their daily sugar & coffee addiction is almost bigger than them - if you can believe it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Imagine being married to that mouth of hers! She’s all kinds of nasty on FB. I could never follow that ugly B! Funny how she thinks she really is someone w/ Slimelife & doesn’t admit the money all comes from Abbie. She won’t be able to keep this up much longer & she knows it!

that’s why she wears her watch so high! 🤣 she is wristless & ankleless & all her choice! keep pounding donuts big P!

Go watch her 1/1/20 vlog & listen to her while out on a stroll & talking about walking everyday. They’re all “all talk.” Their daily sugar & coffee addiction is almost bigger than them - if you can believe it.
Wait, is that Big A's wrist!
At least he isn't claiming he lost weight. Boy he is gaining too.

• Haha
I really hope Michelle finds her way here. I am fingerling at the fact that she triggered Cilly by telling the truth.
View attachment 327907
Michelle’s comment is Truth and boy oh boy hotshot boss babe doesn’t seem pleased. Prissy has a built-in audience of leghumpers in her phone who’d buy sh*t on a stick if she sold that. I’m not surprised at that $600K sales amount because the Lime Life craptastic greasepaint is obnoxiously overpriced, as MLM’s do. Coupled with the # of lemmings who think the Maaaasssses walk on water.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.