Fathering Autism #62 Bubba burgers & burnt ham. Pigcill a chef? Well, I’ll be damned.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshots and Sarcasm: Pinterest Fail edition

Within seconds of going to the driver's side, and Abbie is rocking like a mad man. She still looks "off," like the last week.
View attachment 333975
I wonder if Ass mentions these other vlogs in hopes of poaching more views for them. People end up in Katlin & Kaidale and NickyTV's comments mentioning FA. I doubt it is out of the goodness of their hearts. I think someone said Nicky's dad idolized (why?) Ass.
View attachment 333977
Cilly is performing for the camera. She could care less about NickyTV's vlog.
View attachment 333978
I think she has outlined her Spanx, because they definitely are not here. It looks like the majority of her weight gain has been in her nidsection and arms.
View attachment 333979
Leave Isaiass alone. I bet he was in class when Ass was vlogging. You want him to succeed, don't you?
View attachment 333980
Ugh, her posture in this screenshot is terrible. I agree with @Kermy that this sweater was adorable on Abbie. I think Sandy spotted Nala in the tree. I am waiting for an enthusiastic Sandy to knock a few ornaments or even the tree down.
View attachment 333981
Abbie could care less about decorating a tree. Not that Cilly wouldn't let her do it without later moving it. (My mom was famous for doing that. Drove my dad nuts.) We also had a change in pants at school. She went to school in jeans, came home in black leggings. The leggings looked better than the jeans with that sweater.
View attachment 333982
I can see you are looking for a Southern Living inspired tree. This ain't it. You need better spacing of the lights, no two similar ornaments or floor family next to each other. There is a science to theme trees, and you are flunking.

View attachment 333983
Yet another clothing change for Abbie. You can see how unhealthy her measly ponytail looks. Very stringy. I am still scratching my head as to why Cheddar cheese, chicken or beef broth and milk or heavy cream is out for making dinner. Why did they let her ride in near freezing temperature with NO SHOES! It isn't funny or cute, especially since we have wondered about how Abbie is feeling.
View attachment 333984
Well, we are back in that sweater...but you would think all of them know Abbie shoves food in her mouth without a second thought of it being too hot or chewing the food. She seemed upset that Ass told her to put her leg under the table. Clueless mom couldn't wait to eat, so Summer is once again being Mom in this f*cked-up situation.
View attachment 333985
Based on how quick this scene was in the vlog, I am going to guess Abbie was not happy having to wait for her cookies.
View attachment 333986
Yes Isaiah, you look like a dork. What your father decided to reply to your joking was not appropriate. I sense things have been tense in the house since he returned from App State.
View attachment 333987
Is anyone surprised that they forgot the whole "dairy interacts with her bight medicine" storyline? Holy extra calories Cilly. Whipped cream, milk, Peppermint topping and marshmallows. I wonder how many cookies Abbie "grabbed" for herself.
View attachment 333988
One, I hope the milk had cooled before handing Abbie the hot chocolate. Abbie could care less about the liquid, she just wanted the extras Cilly heaped on. Of course they laughed about her enthusiasm.
View attachment 333990
Abbie is rocking in the corner, while Cilly supervises the tree decorating. I swear she was insistent on the family pajamas because it is "the it thing" to do to have a perfect family Christmas. (I can assure you that matching pajamas for family and pets is not that important for the holiday.)
View attachment 333991
Sandy was THRILLED a human got on the floor and played with her. I hope she did pee in her excitement. It serves them right. Ditch the damn trucker hat Ass. You look like you are trying too hard to be relevant.
View attachment 333992
So you woke up Nala to put her in some stupid matching pajamas? You are lucky you came out of it only with a pissed off cat. I had hopes that Nala would let them know just how mad she was at this. (Maybe Nala is planning her revenge.)
View attachment 333994
Where does one Maasshole start and stop? I am HONESTLY SHOCKED they found pajamas to fit Ass and Cilly.
View attachment 333995
Abbie is doing her quiet hand stim in the corner. Summer looks bored out of her mind, while Isaiass is apologizing to the cat. Did you catch how Cilly said the pajamas were only required for five minutes for a picture? Poor Maverick looked so embarrassed.
View attachment 333996
So this is TikTok trend, not Pinterest. It looks terrible. Like Summer said, you don't need to go to the top every pass. Also, put some lights IN THE TREE, not just on the outer layer. (Dear Lord, I sound like my mother right now. It makes me miss her terribly. She really was a master of all things Christmas!)
View attachment 333997

In my B-roll of Screenshots and Sarcasm: my mom kept a box of tinsel until she passed away to always remind herself of her childhood. It probably wasn't made of the best material considering it was from the 1940s. I have at least one ornament for every year of my forty-seven years of life. It literally is the story of me growing up and a most treasured collection of Christmas memories I will ever have.

Fight me, but I think the most magic view of a fresh Christmas tree was from underneath, on my back looking up at the lights and ornaments.
Wish I could ❤ your B roll more than once!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I wonder where her feet were? Like on someone’s lap or what. 🤷🏻‍♀️ I need to rewatch later and cast it to our TV!! I miss too much on my phone 🤓🧐🤣😂
She was sitting on them, like she does often. He made her put them down so she wouldn't drop food in her lap while eating. I did hear Ass tell Cilly that her food was hot.
It's definitely a salad
View attachment 334005

Same with us..5 people, 5 different dressings 🙃
Okay! Okay! I missed the dressings bottles completely. None of them had salad on their plates that I could see.

Can you guys please give the rest of us tattlers timestamps for these things? Like I want to go and watch it myself but I also don’t want to watch the whole vlog/give them more money than I have to..
@WoahThatsCrazy I post my screenshots in order of how they appear in the vlog. So, maybe that can help you figure out when in the vlog these things happen.. I watch the vlog via the links posted here in Tattle. I don't see the ads they insert to make $$$. I will click on the link just to give it a thumbs down, but I am a petty witch who is also passive aggressive about showing not all are leghumpers.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That's also funny, because with all this talk of the old vlogs and how they've changed, I actually was looking at some of the old vlogs and thinking how much better Asa used to be at editing, storytelling, setting up shots, etc. I used to get the feeling he genuinely enjoyed making videos, like as a hobby...now it's obviously just work for him.
The ''content'' now is mostly as dull as dishwater.
It was funny when he mentioned going ''back to their roots'' because he was basically admitting that they started out being an educational autism awareness vlog (or at least that was the goal, regardless of how successful they were at it) and now they aren't so much. It's funny because I'm not sure that he meant to admit to that.
The channel may still be called 'Fathering Autism' but there's barely any autism content these days.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
There was a method to my mom's madness when it came to tree decorating. But I was spared her grandmother's standards. She insisted you put tinsel on the tree, one strand at a time (and remove it for next year). but my grandmother was a single mother was raising my mom just after WWII ended.

Cilly is so dead set on having that Pinterest worthy looks in her house. It makes the house remain so cold and sterile.
I think we need to find a new adjective instead of “sterile” when it comes to that house. Buhahaha

• Haha
I can’t see that she burned her mouth either. 🤔

Abbie seemed pissed because she just wanted to eat and Summer was doing something with her food and ASSa was shoving a drink in her face. I would have been pissed too. 🤷🏻‍♀️😂😂😂
I think she was pissed about having to put her feet down. and also not bring able to use her fork to shovel food in because Summer was stirring it cuz it was hot.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I forgot about tinsel!! Growing up we had an artificial tree, and every year we tried but never got all the old tinsel off, and then added more. I remember the last year we used it, I was late teens....my oldest brother joked we could "age' the tree by the tinsel layers, like counting the rings in real trees. Mother was not amused, and the tree went to the curb that year LOL
I had to stop tinsel bc my Cat eats it...but I always threw it on the tree, love that glistening effect

I watched this again because I thought I missed something....but still do not see that she burned her mouth. She was eating bread, Summer was stirring the food. Asa told her to put her feet on the floor and she got mad...picked the bread back up and ate more. I got the impression Asa pushed the drink to distract her. And the way the meal footage abruptly ended, I dont think she settled down. :(
I missed the mouth burning too,i thought she got upset bc he asked her to put her feet down

I’m jealous of all of your Christmas memories. We never had a tree...my folks did put up stockings though..as I did for my kids. The funny thing is my mom had a tree growing up.

Jewish girl here.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Can you guys please give the rest of us tattlers timestamps for these things? Like I want to go and watch it myself but I also don’t want to watch the whole vlog/give them more money than I have to..
timestamp 8:30
Summer was stirring Abbie's pasta over her left arm and was stopping her from eating even though she had bread in her hands. This was the time Assa said to put her foot down. She threw a tantrum at that moment, Summer put down her fork. Assa told Abbie to take a drink to calm her down.

Screenshot_20201203-201247_YouTube.jpg

Reactions: 6
You kill me with HOOVES. Every. Single. Time. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Because..that is exactly what that Hog has. Hooves and Tusks! The farrier keeps them trimmed down nice so she does not jack her snout up when she obsessively rubs it. 🐽WeeWeeOinkOinkWeeWee🐽

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
When Ab was standing in front of the wall oven and saw the cookies in there, all I could think is one of these days she is going to open that oven and grab some cookies out. Its bound to happen. She is fast when it comes to grabbing food. I eould never leas ve her in that kitchen alone when using the oven or stove. The stove may not get hot but the food that is cooking in the pans does.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Lots of thoughts on tonight's vlog-

Annnddd….we begin with laziness…fall decorations still out and everywhere. I guess the King of organization dropped the ball.

So let me get this straight. He puts Abbie in the truck, puts a camera down to film himself backing up, gets in the car, uses camera number 2 to capture himself going in reverse, backs up, gets out of the truck to get camera number 1 and gets back in the truck. No wonder he complains about how much he has to do every day. That sounds exhausting.

Let’s ignore the fact that A said I love you and Ab responded by asking for a donut. I want to understand why she is doing the sign for donut wrong. We just watched the vlog where they taught her the sign for donut. That is not what they taught her. They clearly made her do a C shape with her hand. She just morphed it in to whatever and again they don’t care to correct her . Where is the follow through or the consistency? More laziness.

Yeah A, we KNOW you’re not a “dream guy”

If you’re reminded of your “roots”, do us all a favor and go back to them. We all miss the way your family used to be.

Uh, what? The light boat parade was what? Did I watch a different vlog than he made? Link please.

Iron that table runner you slob

Dunkin sighting

Yes, the animals love Christmas. Let me guess, they are “So Excited”.

Abbie could not begin to care less about that tree. She put 3 things on and needs a break

“Nala is soooo excited”….and there it is

Industrial strength stepstool…..affiliate link down below

Cheese sighting

Ok, dinner at home…carbs and a side of carbs. But wait! There’s salad! With cheese of course but hey, something green on the table. Nobody has on their plate though. It's just for show (they read here and know we look for veggies)

Get off her Summer

A, you usually look dumb, nothing new

Comment down below about your hot chocolate. Help our algorithm.

Wow, A was super nasty to Summer. I’m shocked. This is actually entertaining!

Maverick isn’t wagging his tail because he wants PJ’s P. He’s just happy you acknowledged his existence.

Zero training. Sandy absolutely doesn’t even know how to sit. Shameful

This is the most attention they’ve ever given their pets and it’s while they using them as props. Sound familiar?

Again, we don’t care about your family traditions and will ignore your comments but leave them below to help our views go up.

After the beep-

Very telling Summer….are you saying he yells at others? Can’t be. He’s a super likeable, all-American family man. Guess she was wrong because he caught a huge attitude with her in that earlier scene. She totally blew his cover twice and he left it in!

Geometry? More like common sense but ok Pythagoras. Do your thing.

Edited to add- I totally missed Asa's comment to Isiah about how he looks like "disappointment". Caught that on a second viewing. I am so sad for him. Isiah was genuinely hurt by that once it hit him what A said and he was NOT kidding. I think after tonight's vlog Asa is really starting to show his true colors. I'm seeing a real mean streak in him that he has never shown (or at least was careful to edit out) before tonight. What a dick he is. I bet Isiah made himself scarce the next day.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I'll bet you all one of the dishes she makes is her "famous macaroni and cheese"!!!
Do they really need to do that to those who are already in a bad situation? I mean she killed that butterball bird twice cooking it until the bones were brittle and the meat tasted like wood chips. I doubt they are looking forward to dry meat and salty,goopy macaroni 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The ''content'' now is mostly as dull as dishwater.
It was funny when he mentioned going ''back to their roots'' because he was basically admitting that they started out being an educational autism awareness vlog (or at least that was the goal, regardless of how successful they were at it) and now they aren't so much. It's funny because I'm not sure that he meant to admit to that.
The channel may still be called 'Fathering Autism' but there's barely any autism content these days.
I guess he figured he made up for it by doing some additional "fathering," if ya know what I mean...

So I'm not sure if he was faking it in the largely unread blog, continued the act over into the vlogs along with his wife, and dropped the gimmick once they got their Big Fancy House, or if money really did change them that much.
I feel the same way. Obviously they were kind of victim-complex, scammy jerks to begin with...but I think the money, the constant ego inflation from the leghumpers, and in Priscilla's case the rapid descent into the MLM "fake it till you make it" mentality has a lot to do with it as well...people do change, and not always for the better.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Sorry guys. Not up for jokes after this vlog. It sucked. Fake in every sense of the word. And yes, the dinner melt down pissed me off too. Abbie wanted to eat. In Abbie's mind, I am at the table there is food in front of me, it's time to eat. Does she understand the food is hot? No. Mamafakebitch should have tested the food before serving it. Okay, easy mistake, tit happens...then apologize to Abbie and be empathetic. "I am sorry Abbie, the food is to hot, mom messed up" But no. Nothing. Cold ass witch. They constantly set Abbie up to fail. Abbie will never grow to her full potential. I mean for fucks sake they still say do you need to go potty. OMG.
But I did find some good comments 🙃 enjoy!
Screenshot_20201203-185457~5.png
Screenshot_20201203-175354~4.png
Screenshot_20201203-174237~3.png
Screenshot_20201203-173036~3.png
Screenshot_20201203-184642~3.png
Screenshot_20201203-175826~2.png
Screenshot_20201203-185609~5.png
Screenshot_20201203-185749~4.png
Screenshot_20201203-190018~3.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Because..that is exactly what that Hog has. Hooves and Tusks! The farrier keeps them trimmed down nice so she does not jack her snout up when she obsessively rubs it. 🐽WeeWeeOinkOinkWeeWee🐽
Can we be friends? You're too much.

• Heart
  • Haha
Why would she put all that garland on a bannister that her unsteady daughter needs to use when walking down the stairs?
1607048560806.png

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.