Fathering Autism #62 Bubba burgers & burnt ham. Pigcill a chef? Well, I’ll be damned.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But trying sure couldn't hurt!
Pica is not the cause of her eating habits. That is all behavior that can be corrected. Pica is a mental disorder that displays with the uncontrollable desire to eat non-food items. Pica has zero to do with her shoving food in her mouth. It is all behavior.

Why would she put all that garland on a bannister that her unsteady daughter needs to use when walking down the stairs?
View attachment 334073
Because we do and get things for looks, not function, down on the farm.

Done! The pleasure is mine! ❤❤❤🐽❤❤❤
Awesome! Let's get matching shirts like our favorite BFF's have.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Cilla points at the pie Abbie shows interest in and says that needs to be thrown away. Why was it never refrigerated or eaten? Why make so much food that it's wasted?

1607048895624.png

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
They need a leather sofa.. They hold up for years! They can wash it also with mild detergent when theirs an accident With all the money they spend on food they can easily buy a leather sofa!
A leather couch would be costly to repair if Abbie were to put a hole into it. I think a sturdy framed piece that has slipcovers would be a good option. Slipcovers cost considerably less than new sofas every few years.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
That was pretty upsetting to watch. She burned her mouth, was crying, P gave no shits. When they kept saying it was really hot P could just say "oh is it?" Like how dumb if a witch do you have to be to not know hot food was hot. Then give it to someone you know will not understand to eat carefully. They put ice cubes in her soup and chili for fucks sake. They are not new.

Sorry that whole moment pissed me off. Put the phone down, the camera down, and be a parent you two complete wastes of oxygen. Argh!
and notice the only person who was actually trying to solve the situation was Summer. She annoys The crap out of me, but I do feel like Abby would be so much worse off if she wasn't there.

Reactions: 16
Cilla points at the pie Abbie shows interest in and says that needs to be thrown away. Why was it never refrigerated or eaten? Why make so much food that it's wasted?

View attachment 334076
That pie looked like tit fresh out of the oven. Even A pointed that out. At the time of the vlog, it was what, 5 days old? Surprised they didn't throw some cheese on top and have it as a midnight snack.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I can’t see that she burned her mouth either. 🤔

Abbie seemed pissed because she just wanted to eat and Summer was doing something with her food and ASSa was shoving a drink in her face. I would have been pissed too. 🤷🏻‍♀️😂😂😂
I thought it looked like it was baked ziti or something which to be fair really does hold in the heat especially when it has a pound of cheese on top which you know it does. It seemed like Abby was trying to eat it while Summer was trying to cool it down by stirring it (You know, something a mom would normally do) Asa suddenly felt the need to tell Abby how to sit and She just wanted to eat and it was a combination of factors like that.

Screenshots and Sarcasm: Pinterest Fail edition

Within seconds of going to the driver's side, and Abbie is rocking like a mad man. She still looks "off," like the last week.
View attachment 333975
I wonder if Ass mentions these other vlogs in hopes of poaching more views for them. People end up in Katlin & Kaidale and NickyTV's comments mentioning FA. I doubt it is out of the goodness of their hearts. I think someone said Nicky's dad idolized (why?) Ass.
View attachment 333977
Cilly is performing for the camera. She could care less about NickyTV's vlog.
View attachment 333978
I think she has outlined her Spanx, because they definitely are not here. It looks like the majority of her weight gain has been in her nidsection and arms.
View attachment 333979
Leave Isaiass alone. I bet he was in class when Ass was vlogging. You want him to succeed, don't you?
View attachment 333980
Ugh, her posture in this screenshot is terrible. I agree with @Kermy that this sweater was adorable on Abbie. I think Sandy spotted Nala in the tree. I am waiting for an enthusiastic Sandy to knock a few ornaments or even the tree down.
View attachment 333981
Abbie could care less about decorating a tree. Not that Cilly wouldn't let her do it without later moving it. (My mom was famous for doing that. Drove my dad nuts.) We also had a change in pants at school. She went to school in jeans, came home in black leggings. The leggings looked better than the jeans with that sweater.
View attachment 333982
I can see you are looking for a Southern Living inspired tree. This ain't it. You need better spacing of the lights, no two similar ornaments or floor family next to each other. There is a science to theme trees, and you are flunking.

View attachment 333983
Yet another clothing change for Abbie. You can see how unhealthy her measly ponytail looks. Very stringy. I am still scratching my head as to why Cheddar cheese, chicken or beef broth and milk or heavy cream is out for making dinner. Why did they let her ride in near freezing temperature with NO SHOES! It isn't funny or cute, especially since we have wondered about how Abbie is feeling.
View attachment 333984
Well, we are back in that sweater...but you would think all of them know Abbie shoves food in her mouth without a second thought of it being too hot or chewing the food. She seemed upset that Ass told her to put her leg under the table. Clueless mom couldn't wait to eat, so Summer is once again being Mom in this f*cked-up situation.
View attachment 333985
Based on how quick this scene was in the vlog, I am going to guess Abbie was not happy having to wait for her cookies.
View attachment 333986
Yes Isaiah, you look like a dork. What your father decided to reply to your joking was not appropriate. I sense things have been tense in the house since he returned from App State.
View attachment 333987
Is anyone surprised that they forgot the whole "dairy interacts with her bight medicine" storyline? Holy extra calories Cilly. Whipped cream, milk, Peppermint topping and marshmallows. I wonder how many cookies Abbie "grabbed" for herself.
View attachment 333988
One, I hope the milk had cooled before handing Abbie the hot chocolate. Abbie could care less about the liquid, she just wanted the extras Cilly heaped on. Of course they laughed about her enthusiasm.
View attachment 333990
Abbie is rocking in the corner, while Cilly supervises the tree decorating. I swear she was insistent on the family pajamas because it is "the it thing" to do to have a perfect family Christmas. (I can assure you that matching pajamas for family and pets is not that important for the holiday.)
View attachment 333991
Sandy was THRILLED a human got on the floor and played with her. I hope she did pee in her excitement. It serves them right. Ditch the damn trucker hat Ass. You look like you are trying too hard to be relevant.
View attachment 333992
So you woke up Nala to put her in some stupid matching pajamas? You are lucky you came out of it only with a pissed off cat. I had hopes that Nala would let them know just how mad she was at this. (Maybe Nala is planning her revenge.)
View attachment 333994
Where does one Maasshole start and stop? I am HONESTLY SHOCKED they found pajamas to fit Ass and Cilly.
View attachment 333995
Abbie is doing her quiet hand stim in the corner. Summer looks bored out of her mind, while Isaiass is apologizing to the cat. Did you catch how Cilly said the pajamas were only required for five minutes for a picture? Poor Maverick looked so embarrassed.
View attachment 333996
So this is TikTok trend, not Pinterest. It looks terrible. Like Summer said, you don't need to go to the top every pass. Also, put some lights IN THE TREE, not just on the outer layer. (Dear Lord, I sound like my mother right now. It makes me miss her terribly. She really was a master of all things Christmas!)
View attachment 333997

In my B-roll of Screenshots and Sarcasm: my mom kept a box of tinsel until she passed away to always remind herself of her childhood. It probably wasn't made of the best material considering it was from the 1940s. I have at least one ornament for every year of my forty-seven years of life. It literally is the story of me growing up and a most treasured collection of Christmas memories I will ever have.

Fight me, but I think the most magic view of a fresh Christmas tree was from underneath, on my back looking up at the lights and ornaments.
You should be a detective for real, because now that you've pointed it out, Cilla Is clearly cooking something that is different from what they end up eating for dinner and the way Abby's clothes change back and forth. It's like he shoehorned in a clip from another day

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I’ve gone back and forth with both her and Tonia Kind on you tube comments. Usually after 1 or 2 times they disengage because they don’t have a good comeback. They are both either slow or one of the family.
I am betting it is Summer P or Asa who just blow off steam and have fun being ugly to commenters. They probably pretend they are telling one of us off;but since they would never expose themselves on here and they know their supporters won’t go anywhere

Reactions: 5
Sorry guys. Not up for jokes after this vlog. It sucked. Fake in every sense of the word. And yes, the dinner melt down pissed me off too. Abbie wanted to eat. In Abbie's mind, I am at the table there is food in front of me, it's time to eat. Does she understand the food is hot? No. Mamafakebitch should have tested the food before serving it. Okay, easy mistake, tit happens...then apologize to Abbie and be empathetic. "I am sorry Abbie, the food is to hot, mom messed up" But no. Nothing. Cold ass witch. They constantly set Abbie up to fail. Abbie will never grow to her full potential. I mean for fucks sake they still say do you need to go potty. OMG.
But I did find some good comments 🙃 enjoy!View attachment 334061View attachment 334062View attachment 334063View attachment 334064View attachment 334065View attachment 334066View attachment 334067View attachment 334068View attachment 334069
This was great, I found two more.
20201203_213717.jpg

20201203_213649.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Pica is not the cause of her eating habits. That is all behavior that can be corrected. Pica is a mental disorder that displays with the uncontrollable desire to eat non-food items. Pica has zero to do with her shoving food in her mouth. It is all behavior.

Because we do and get things for looks, not function, down on the farm.

Awesome! Let's get matching shirts like our favorite BFF's have.
Your statement is a bit loaded.
Pica is only dx as a mental disorder if medical causes, such as low iron anemia or other deficiency are ruled out. And while Pica is commonly a comorbidity, it is not always. I have Pica, and have low iron anemia. I take supplements daily, and have infusions every 6 to 8 weeks.

Reactions: 6
Your statement is a bit loaded.
Pica is only dx as a mental disorder if medical causes, such as low iron anemia or other deficiency are ruled out. And while Pica is commonly a comorbidity, it is not always. I have Pica, and have low iron anemia. I take supplements daily, and have infusions every 6 to 8 weeks.
I apologize, what I should have said was that in Abbie's case, it is a mental disorder (likely related to her IDD). I did not mean to imply that that is the only cause. However I do stand by the fact that it is not the cause of her eating habits. I am sorry if I offended you.

Reactions: 10
and notice the only person who was actually trying to solve the situation was Summer. She annoys The crap out of me, but I do feel like Abby would be so much worse off if she wasn't there.
99% of the time Summer is more on the mother role than P. And all the time she shows more care and concern. I think Summer is immature and impressionable. Why she mimics Maasholes behaviors so often. But at least she cares somewhat which is way more than P.

All P wanted to do was eat so she could go about her business. Which doesn't involve being a mother or wife (or even a decent human) unless it's for show.... on vlog or for a photo.

Speaking of photos.... who the hell takes that many pics and selfies just buying a tree? Half the vlog she was playing with her hair and prepping for a selfie. They must all turn out like tit because she doesn't post many. And you know she would share because she is super cute.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I apologize, what I should have said was that in Abbie's case, it is a mental disorder (likely related to her IDD). I did not mean to imply that that is the only cause. However I do stand by the fact that it is not the cause of her eating habits. I am sorry if I offended you.
None taken. It is very common in IDD individuals. And there really are some otherwise "normal" people (meaning no OCD, IDD, etc., and no medical cause) who DO eat things...cotton and toilet paper are ones I have seen frequently. Its actually fascinating as far as disorders go, but I've been dealing with it my whole life and it sucks. From March until July, due to Covid I could not get infusions because it was 'non-essential'. They are done outpatient, but iron runs very very slow...it takes 6 hours. Instead I had to have bi-weekly injections which were painful, and not as effective for me. My craving is always chalk. I ate a lot of Tums, and drank plain Milk of Magnesia. As close to chalk as I can get lol.
And yeah, Pica has nothing to do with her eating fast or snatching food.

Reactions: 19
(still catching up, hope I'm not repeating info someone else has posted - sorry if so!!)

Any Youtubers or other content creators with half a brain find ways to set up multiple income streams. And as dumbass as these dumbasses are, at least Asa has enough of a brain to have done this - he's discussed it to some degree in past vlogs, as far back as the old house.

We can see views on YT & FB, we can see subscriber counts, we can see Patreon numbers, but those are a (relatively) small part of the full picture.

-Amazon affiliate links can be a big deal. Remember how often they casually comment that "you can find this kitchen item/camera gear/whatever linked in the description below." They get a percentage of each purchase. Not only that, but if you click on their affiliate link - even if you don't buy something from their linked store, anything you buy in the 24 hours after that click is credited to that affiliate account. So say someone checks out their Amazon link, decides they don't want anything pre-selected, but an hour later remembers they need to buy a new vacuum cleaner. The purchase of that vacuum counts as a "sale" for FA.
-Affiliate programs like the jewelry crap, the spices, a handful of other things that've come up on the vlogs get them some money for each purchase. It can really add up, especially if they're able to find something that resonates with the leghumpers.
-Brand deals probably pay more than you think they do. All the shilling they do for Butcher Box, for example, likely gets them a set dollar amount per vlog it's shilled plus $15-20 per leghumper who signs up for a box. Some brand deals will pay five figures per video - FA probably doesn't fetch quite this much, but they're not getting paid $50 to make a video about Hello Fresh or whatever. And that's just on Youtube - they can & do get paid for posts on their growing pile of social media accounts.
-Merch can be lucrative as duck. Like, crazy lucrative. It's made people (not the Maassholes) millions. They seem to do a nice side-stream with their merch and are constantly looking for something that's gonna take off to a wider audience.
-Don't forget those channel memberships! They get $3.50/month per channel member.
-Speaking of paying for things on Youtube, they get a small amount of money for each YT Premium viewer who watches their videos.
-All those stupid livestreams Prissy slurs through? She makes money from those, both from the stream as well as "stars" (which are like tips) viewers can give on FB.
-If Asshat's smart enough, he's also trying to (or is) license video footage. This may have nothing to do with autism or his family; it can be scenic footage, videos of specific things, etc. He knows how to take pretty drone footage and b-roll. You can sell that tit for totally passive income.
-I'm sure he's still doing some sort of consulting situation "working with other Youtubers." That could be as simple as charging a flat fee or hourly for small channels or wannabe influencers to get advice from his amazing mind :sick:, it could be agreements where he gives ongoing consulting services and/or exposure to other creators for an agreed-upon portion of their channel's ad revenue, who knows. But if people want to pay him for advice, you know he's taking that deal.
-I'm not familiar enough with Instagram & Tiktok to know how their monetization methods work, but there's money coming in from those sites too.

And, again, if they're smart (questionable, but they are greedy so this one isn't impossible) they've got some sort of investment situation with whatever money they have that's either growing in an account somewhere or provides some sort of additional regular passive income.

We'll never know how much they actually make unless there's a public bankruptcy filing or something, but suffice to say it's more than whatever Socialblade says.
I hope someone shuts their tit show down. I don’t believe they are saving anything for Abbie. They are just feeding their gluttony and shopping addiction for “All the things”. Get a real bleeping job like the rest of us and stop making $$ from
Your disabled severely IDD daughter. The vlogs right now are so horrible like watching paint dry. I hope they lose all of their affiliates as well. They spend $ like water. 😡😡🤢🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Man, they are fast worker bees, deleting comments in less than a minute from viewers who are done leg humping! I’m glad P or A had to read it first though. They aren’t that dumb, they know this person reflects the opinions of more viewers.
View attachment 333944Wow! This was deleted literally 30 seconds after it was posted!
I know right, they were relatable also felt so real and down to earth....now they are just a bunch of fakes, with big P being the fakest!
My opinion is that once the $$$ started coming in, and new toys and cars and trips etc were a reality, chasing the dollar is when they changed.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I don't think that is a salad. It looks like it is cheese covered pasta in the middle of the table. None of them had salad on their plate.
Lol oh ok couldn’t see to good that usually is her salad bowl 🤣

I watched this again because I thought I missed something....but still do not see that she burned her mouth. She was eating bread, Summer was stirring the food. Asa told her to put her feet on the floor and she got mad...picked the bread back up and ate more. I got the impression Asa pushed the drink to distract her. And the way the meal footage abruptly ended, I dont think she settled down. :(
I was confused on this part to., because they kept saying “take a drink it will help” like as if she burned herself but she didn’t eat the pasta yet jsjy bread..so I have no idea I’m stumped LOL I watched it back more than I care to admit lol I needed answers! 🤣 but yea defiantly Ab did not calm down 🙁 it must be hell in that house 😕

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Anyone have any ideas for thread titles??

Can't believe it's that time already! This thread has just flown by! lol

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.