Fathering Autism #62 Bubba burgers & burnt ham. Pigcill a chef? Well, I’ll be damned.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey Tattlers...quick pause from the vlog
They have been dealing with the IDD Princess for 15 years. They know she slams food in her mouth. Every. Single. Time. So, good job “parents” on checking the temp of the food before handing it off to your daughter.🙄 Stand up and take a bow you idiots. I hope she throws a tantrum at the table all the time...just because. Pig sitting there watching the show...hands trembling in anticipation, dying to shove that WL diet approved bread in her snout. She disgusts me.🐽
That was pretty upsetting to watch. She burned her mouth, was crying, P gave no shits. When they kept saying it was really hot P could just say "oh is it?" Like how dumb if a witch do you have to be to not know hot food was hot. Then give it to someone you know will not understand to eat carefully. They put ice cubes in her soup and chili for fucks sake. They are not new.

Sorry that whole moment pissed me off. Put the phone down, the camera down, and be a parent you two complete wastes of oxygen. Argh!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
There was a method to my mom's madness when it came to tree decorating. But I was spared her grandmother's standards. She insisted you put tinsel on the tree, one strand at a time (and remove it for next year). but my grandmother was a single mother was raising my mom just after WWII ended.

Cilly is so dead set on having that Pinterest worthy looks in her house. It makes the house remain so cold and sterile.
I forgot about tinsel!! Growing up we had an artificial tree, and every year we tried but never got all the old tinsel off, and then added more. I remember the last year we used it, I was late teens....my oldest brother joked we could "age' the tree by the tinsel layers, like counting the rings in real trees. Mother was not amused, and the tree went to the curb that year LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She is undeniably gaining weight at a pretty brisk pace though. And that is setting her up for further failure, especially with her body being in bad shape already and her taking meds that elevate the risk of developing diabetes.
I feel bad for her too and food being the only thing to look forward to is undeniably sad. But saying just give her food, because it is the only thig that makes her happy is almost the same logic that Asshat applies when he says he just wants her to be happy.

I agree about snarking about Abbie. And also outright nicknames.
I still won't refrain from calling her a brat that is used to get her way, because that is the way she behaves. Is it her fault? No, absolutely not. But it is never really the "brats" fault. They are accustomed to things going their way and people caving if they make enough of a fuss. By that logic, the word shouldn't be used at all.
I also don't particularly like Abbie, despite feeling sorry for her and having the internal wish to help her.
I
I forgot about tinsel!! Growing up we had an artificial tree, and every year we tried but never got all the old tinsel off, and then added more. I remember the last year we used it, I was late teens....my oldest brother joked we could "age' the tree by the tinsel layers, like counting the rings in real trees. Mother was not amused, and the tree went to the curb that year LOL
We had the silver tree with the wheel on the floor that changed colors! tit I’m old😂😂 Anyone remember those trees?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Hi guyths
Shitshow time.... are you so excited to see all about their Christmas picture crap, I know I am......yup still delirious
And oh goody another long vlog, my big girl panties are getting a work out

1. Oh look not 1..not 2.. but 3 freaking titles...2 clickbsit..one just stupid
2. As much as it pains me to say it...I like that color block sweater Abbie has on. Wonder who actually picked it out
3. Blah blah blah be amazing bullshit blah blah blah
4. Kitchen bullshit and we don't give a duck about your dream Asswipe....BOOORRRIIINNNGGG
5. What is with all the bleeping dark vlogs..is he going for atmosphere cause it's just annoying
6. Promoting NickyTV ... blah blah blah bullshit...sharing our lives...blah blah blah
7. WTF boat parade the greatest story telling vlog, hope he's referring to flat tire and dog 💩 because yes that was epic. After that not so much
8. DUNKIN
9. Nausea inducing camera work....ZOFRON TIME
10. Nala does look cute in the fake tree
11. Typical pinterest tree for the front room, so stupid since now that's her "studio". But to each his own
12. Bland ass stockings...so pinterest, no personality
13. Holy tit practically a whole package of cheese on that salad
14. Fun family dinner
15. There's 5 people mr brilliant ....🙄
16. Blah blah blah excess food look we can cook so much
17. Yes you look dumb...not cute
18. WTF is up with decorating the counters...so bleeping dumb
18. We've all pretty much have said this,but...Summer you are not a "member" of that family, you are a paid lackey. I've had people in my life I consider and considered a second family but never inserted myself into their family pics. Definitely a lines been crossed
19. Wow Summer better not be using that slimelife tit cause her skin is bad
20. I make hot cocoa from scratch lol...hate instant. Not judging, just saying
21. Marshmallows and whipped cream and milk. God I hope their septic holds out
22. PLEASE DO NOT SING
23. That tree needs more lights
24. Fake maternal moment
25. Well bet Abbie was up all night between caffeine and sugar high and possible poonami ... her mother really is an idiot
26. This is going on way to long
27. Summer really really sucks at vlogging
28. Piggy is massive 15m22s
29. That trucker hat is so bleeping stupid
30. Fake ass piggy smile
31. Thought she said the cat bit Summer...Hogsaiah put the outfit on and off of Nala...I'm soooooo confused, as usual 🤔
32. You could give two fucks about your humpers family traditions, you just want the comments
33. After the beep..stupid.. light tit...of course they are using tit advice from tik tok
The end
Wonderful job as always thanks Kermy❤

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The hell is Summer doing in Abbies plate?🤔🤔 Damn I woulda got pissed to though!! Summers arm/hand in AB’s personal space, face, plate.. I could feel why Abbie got mad in this moment.. they are ALWAYS in Ab’s personal space esp big P, I couldn’t handle that at all I get anxiety watching it happen...
also is that supposed to be a salad?! Only they can make a salad freaking fattening probably has more calories in it than the bread!

EDIT: I get it now, Summer was trying to cool the food down for Ab......
WHY in the EFF did they put her plate down for her to eat knowing she shovel's it in right away when it was way too hot!!! omg let it cool before you give it to her, even if that means you fat asses have to wait to eat to! ugh they boil my blood LOL

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
That was pretty upsetting to watch. She burned her mouth, was crying, P gave no shits. When they kept saying it was really hot P could just say "oh is it?" Like how dumb if a witch do you have to be to not know hot food was hot. Then give it to someone you know will not understand to eat carefully. They put ice cubes in her soup and chili for fucks sake. They are not new.

Sorry that whole moment pissed me off. Put the phone down, the camera down, and be a parent you two complete wastes of oxygen. Argh!
THIS! 👊🏼☝🏼☝🏼☝🏼☝🏼👊🏼
All the way. When you have BFF Summer over there that is capable of mustering up a smidgeon of concern, yet you the “mom” cannot even be bothered to set down your ultra processed, pre “buttered”Texas Toast to help your child? What about taking the plate from Abbie until you have checked to make sure it had cooled down? No one thought of that either! No, they are not brand new at this. It was bullshit. Pissed me off too. How often does this happen? My guess would be more than they would care to admit! Assholes!

ps...I have been chicken sitting for 3 weeks. I think they are becoming my friends. Lots and lots of eggs. I think of you and your Avatar sometimes when I am chilling with the laying hens!
Have a great evening.🐔

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23

What happened to Abbie not able to have milk at night....when P and Summer went out for ice cream. Also... Abbie shoveled that huge blob of whip cream and marshmallows.. I'm guessing..its a wonder she didn't choke on it.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
What happened to Abbie not able to have milk at night....when P and Summer went out for ice cream. Also... Abbie shoveled that huge blob of whip cream and marshmallows.. I'm guessing..its a wonder she didn't choke on it.
Excellent point. They said dairy messes with her night meds. So they give her hot chocolate and whipped cream. Brilliant.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
That a good one ( not good good, but u know what I mean) god it’s got to be so difficult, I can’t believe though that she put the toothpaste on herself and the cap back on and closed it!
I remember those videos of them, or at least Asa working with Abbie, keeping up with ADLs with her and doing other "learning activities" with her! It's sad to see it's 2, almost 3 years later and Abbie's regressed so much....They don't show videos anymore which is understandable given her age now...but we've seen before and after school day clothes changes, assistance still needed for showers or baths and probably still for brushing her teeth! Shopping for her in the toddler toy section for sensory type toys. I could go on but, you get the idea. It really is sad to see how much she's gone backwards!

That a good one ( not good good, but u know what I mean) god it’s got to be so difficult, I can’t believe though that she put the toothpaste on herself and the cap back on and closed it!

Reactions: 4
The hell is Summer doing in Abbies plate?🤔🤔 Damn I woulda got pissed to though!! Summers arm/hand in AB’s personal space, face, plate.. I could feel why Abbie got mad in this moment.. they are ALWAYS in Ab’s personal space esp big P, I couldn’t handle that at all I get anxiety watching it happen...
also is that supposed to be a salad?! Only they can make a salad freaking fattening probably has more calories in it than the bread!

EDIT: I get it now, Summer was trying to cool the food down for Ab......
WHY in the EFF did they put her plate down for her to eat knowing she shovel's it in right away when it was way too hot!!! omg let it cool before you give it to her, even if that means you fat asses have to wait to eat to! ugh they boil my blood LOL
I don't think that is a salad. It looks like it is cheese covered pasta in the middle of the table. None of them had salad on their plate.

Reactions: 6
I

We had the silver tree with the wheel on the floor that changed colors! tit I’m old😂😂 Anyone remember those trees?
My Grandma had one of those and when I would go to her house I would lay on the floor near it and just stare and be mesmerized by it.

• Heart

I watched this again because I thought I missed something....but still do not see that she burned her mouth. She was eating bread, Summer was stirring the food. Asa told her to put her feet on the floor and she got mad...picked the bread back up and ate more. I got the impression Asa pushed the drink to distract her. And the way the meal footage abruptly ended, I dont think she settled down. :(

Reactions: 12
I don't think that is a salad. It looks like it is cheese covered pasta in the middle of the table. None of them had salad on their plate.
I would say it is a bowl of salad with a ton of cheese on top. There are 2 salad dressing bottles sitting next to it.

Did anyone else notice the sad Thanksgiving apple pie still on the counter with maybe 2 slices missing?! LOL. I sure did. 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I

I actually picked one up at a thrift store. I rewired the color wheels and
When we use to put a tree up it would go in front of the front window (front of house was glassed in porch) with just the wheel going .. regular tree went in living room(back of house). And yup still have it
But unlike Piggy tree and house were not themed and boring 🙃

Reactions: 8
She really needs to inject some colour, that Christmas tree was mainly white.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I wonder if they were ever really humble or "good". They were probably just playing the game waiting for the right time to get all the things, all the money, all the followers. And then they released the inner beast. Which is who they truly are and were waiting for all along.

Does that make sense???
It does make sense.

I suppose it's just hard to imagine that two adults could pull off that kind of "faking it" for a comparatively long time knowing that the odds were really stacked against them succeeding to the degree they have. If you go back far enough there's a blog Asshat used to write, years before Youtube, and he wasn't getting anything out of that except space to vent. In that blog he came across as relatable, fairly funny, and pretty similar to how he was during the first couple years of the vlog.

So I'm not sure if he was faking it in the largely unread blog, continued the act over into the vlogs along with his wife, and dropped the gimmick once they got their Big Fancy House, or if money really did change them that much.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.