Fathering Autism #62 Bubba burgers & burnt ham. Pigcill a chef? Well, I’ll be damned.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When Ab was standing in front of the wall oven and saw the cookies in there, all I could think is one of these days she is going to open that oven and grab some cookies out. Its bound to happen. She is fast when it comes to grabbing food. I eould never leas ve her in that kitchen alone when using the oven or stove. The stove may not get hot but the food that is cooking in the pans does.
My thoughts exactly! On this scene!

Reactions: 6
New thread name suggestion-
Christmas Trees, cocoa, all the cheese, matching pj's, oh puh-leeze.

Reactions: 17
Another name suggestion-

Maassive Christmas, fake as can be, Can't believe they make PJ's that fit A&P.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
It’s disgusting that Piggy doesn’t sit next to Abbie at the dinner table, and leaves Summer to do everything she should be doing! I honestly think Abbie just got mad that they were slowing her down from eating. It’s so sad how she is with food.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
This family causes their own chaos...I mean...
Yet Abbie does not seem to be thriving since they keep telling us she thrives off of chaos. They should really do quarterly reviews of the vlogs so they can keep their stories straight...lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
You should be a detective for real, because now that you've pointed it out, Cilla Is clearly cooking something that is different from what they end up eating for dinner and the way Abby's clothes change back and forth. It's like he shoehorned in a clip from another day
It was the same night. You can see the pasta box on the island, and the cream is out to turn the sauce in the pan that pink color it ended up. In the clean up scene, the empty box of texas toast is on the counter (complete with an empty wine bottle inside of it). There's also half a tomato and the same salad bowl out. TImestamp 9:31

• Wow
Reactions: 4
The ''content'' now is mostly as dull as dishwater.
It was funny when he mentioned going ''back to their roots'' because he was basically admitting that they started out being an educational autism awareness vlog (or at least that was the goal, regardless of how successful they were at it) and now they aren't so much. It's funny because I'm not sure that he meant to admit to that.
The channel may still be called 'Fathering Autism' but there's barely any autism content these days.
We need to wait for the “We have had some people mention about Abbie being (insert whatever here) and we want to respect Abs privacy, you know as a normal teenager she has her times where she doesn’t want to be featured, she told us that on her iPad during our last business meeting... I mean it came out as Zaxby’s-Zaxby’s-Zaxby’s, nature valley bar- pretzels ; but you know how normal teens speak.. am I right or am I right?Can I get a high five??Anyone... no one... okay tough crowd.. Anyway the BossBabe and I have wanted to show you what Abbie lives with everyday and thats us and how we cope by going on vacays during pandemics, eat copious amounts of fast food, solely support our local Dunkin Donuts so much so they only have to be open one day a week for 20 minutes because we buy that much coffee and donuts #thisisashamelessandpatheticattemptatasponsorship....
#whyyouleavingmehangindoubled #ddjusttoldmetogetbent” vlog 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
It’s disgusting that Piggy doesn’t sit next to Abbie at the dinner table, and leaves Summer to do everything she should be doing! I honestly think Abbie just got mad that they were slowing her down from eating. It’s so sad how she is with food.
P is afraid Abbie may take her food. Also, Summer needs to earn her keep.

she told us that on her iPad during our last business meeting... I mean it came out as Zaxby’s-Zaxby’s-Zaxby’s, nature valley bar- pretzels ; but you know how normal teens speak.. am I right or am I right? Can I get a high five?? Anyone... no one... okay tough crowd..
Literally spit out my water. Thanks for the laugh. Seriously, I'm laughing so hard I'm actually crying...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
It was the same night. You can see the pasta box on the island, and the cream is out to turn the sauce in the pan that pink color it ended up. In the clean up scene, the empty box of texas toast is on the counter (complete with an empty wine bottle inside of it). There's also half a tomato and the same salad bowl out. TImestamp 9:31
I think Ab was in a different top because they put another sweater on to go on the cart ride to keep her out of Ps way. Don't think different days.

Though she has no business barefoot, on the cart, in freezing weather. And then laughing about how cold her feet are. She doesn't want to keep shoes on then she can't go. Or just take her in a warm car.

Abby is a person. Not a toy, prop, pet, or something you pull out when you need to remind people to give you money or sympathy. These people are beyond dumb and ridiculous.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
As a mother, if I saw my child... no matter how old... surrogate parenting another persons child on a regular basis I would have to have a long conversation with the actual mother and question her reasoning as to why my child, at the age of 21 is “parenting” a child who is IDD & Autistic and the mother is not.
The point has come to where P is blatantly using Summer to fulfill emotional needs that P is lacking.

P is truly an empty soul who obviously had zero expectations places on her and was most likely told how amazing she was and perfect... all the while her mother showed affection and love with food because her mother must of gone through a lot of crap with Ps bio dad. We all, at some point, have had our parents place a burden on us that they carried from their childhood.. the difference is that active parenting gives parents the insight to break that cycle. I can tell you from experience that when you are let down or had your confidence broken by a major player in your life, you tend to go to where something that will always be there and never let you down. In her case, food, hence her thinking she shows love by cooking for people... she uses it as a front to hide her food addiction. She seemed to of blown up after the whole A fathering another child thing... and now that that subject has reappeared P is magically gaining her weight back. Cannot control paternity issues;but she can shove a can of ReddiWhip, 18 candy bars, and whatever else isn’t tied down down her throat.
P shows the world what she wants them to see because it distracts her from what her life truly looks like.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Today's vlog showed them starting to eat dinner. Looked like spaghetti maybe? Abbie was having a hard time and then he jumped suddenly to later tht night. I gotta feeling Abbie started cramming the spaghetti in her mouth with her hands. Like a wild animal. I just got the feeling thats what happened.

Thread Suggestion

pajamas by the tree, they're all full of glee Prilly's the best, give it a rest

None taken. It is very common in IDD individuals. And there really are some otherwise "normal" people (meaning no OCD, IDD, etc., and no medical cause) who DO eat things...cotton and toilet paper are ones I have seen frequently. Its actually fascinating as far as disorders go, but I've been dealing with it my whole life and it sucks. From March until July, due to Covid I could not get infusions because it was 'non-essential'. They are done outpatient, but iron runs very very slow...it takes 6 hours. Instead I had to have bi-weekly injections which were painful, and not as effective for me. My craving is always chalk. I ate a lot of Tums, and drank plain Milk of Magnesia. As close to chalk as I can get lol.
And yeah, Pica has nothing to do with her eating fast or snatching food.
A bit off-topic but I watched a show where a teenager had to eat emery boards. She ate loads of em every day.

Last edited:
The look on Summer’s face. You have to wonder what goes thru her mind. These pics need laser eyes actually. 🤷🏻‍♀️
55A4C11A-BDC4-4B93-BB72-90DE3E3EDAA0.jpeg

8D261474-3E36-4705-982C-45025847ED1A.jpeg
E7E8FE3B-EF08-4FF0-9DCB-502E6056AFE9.jpeg
23ED9E02-2E86-43C1-A5A9-903E2DCD71E4.jpeg
B96A60EB-66C4-4752-9EBE-9BBEC79E660A.jpeg
639D6954-A871-461B-BC81-A68962D4963A.jpeg

• Haha
Random thoughts

Knock it off Summer with laughing at Abbies marshmallow face. It isn't cute. Shes freakin 15 years old. She ain't your toy.

Surprised they found pj's to fit Big P. Well, then again, she's only a 14 or whatever the hell she claimed.

Summer's doing Assa.

Reactions: 8
Thread idea..
Soon higher child support will be sent
Whos turn is it now Asa to "get bent".

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
He waits until she leaves the room to say this... I am thinking he is feeling a little anger towards her paying for WLS and then cooking enough food for 8... all the time. Dare I say I agree with A on both issues 😳
93AC7730-2CD2-4307-A8B5-53512D3D206D.jpeg
05C14FD8-CC6E-4E7D-9F53-A2A563517F1E.jpeg
682FD9B8-7A1E-49F7-88A3-5902377DAC2E.jpeg
83EE6241-8A24-470D-9DF8-B7353B2CF634.jpeg
F11DB403-1553-4AD9-B0DE-0095592A6837.jpeg
A1A234B5-4306-4372-AC3A-7E4AB58DA7F8.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don’t watch any of there vlogs anymore as it really does wind me up on so many levels ...
Started watching Nicky TV as they seem such normal down to earth people...
But now it seems FA has infiltrated them with a shout out & John the father is lapping that up. And comments on his channel are so “ “hope you can join the vlog squad “
Give me a break they seem to all feed off each other.

Reactions: 16
I think Ab was in a different top because they put another sweater on to go on the cart ride to keep her out of Ps way. Don't think different days.
I went back and looked. You are correct. She's still wearing the color block sweater underneath the pink sweatshirt.

download (1).jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.