Fathering Autism #62 Bubba burgers & burnt ham. Pigcill a chef? Well, I’ll be damned.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think Abbie is getting fat. If you think that's fat, I'd like to see what thin is:ROFLMAO: The poor girl has NOTHING to look forward to, but, food.. It' really sad. I feel so bad for that girl... Her parents failed her, not her fault!
No Abbie is not fat. Yet. You can clearly see she's gaining weight in her midsection...her belly and thighs. After all look what genes she inherited.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Yeah noticed this person going through comments going after people. Even just people who comment the same things often (even kind,nice, respectful comments.) Seems like a self righteous witch who like bullying people. Bonus is she is going to drive people off. I have already caught a few comments about people being affraid to comment on videos because they will get jumped on by some "fan."

So congrats on building a toxic community Assa and Cilla.
I’ve gone back and forth with both her and Tonia Kind on you tube comments. Usually after 1 or 2 times they disengage because they don’t have a good comeback. They are both either slow or one of the family.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
That a good one ( not good good, but u know what I mean) god it’s got to be so difficult, I can’t believe though that she put the toothpaste on herself and the cap back on and closed it!
I was going to mention the toothpaste part to!! I cannot see her doing that now she even put the toothpaste on the brush herself...so sad i mean I would hope that she could still do that but I just cant see it =/
also to prompt her he basically just had to point. They don't do anything like that anymore with her and that is where they failed her. Its like they moved in to the new house and boom just stopped all types of things they use to do around the house that benefited Abbie one example being the "not available" pic on the fridge...hey it doesn't fit big P's aesthetics so it had to go.....SMFH

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Hey Tattlers...quick pause from the vlog
They have been dealing with the IDD Princess for 15 years. They know she slams food in her mouth. Every. Single. Time. So, good job “parents” on checking the temp of the food before handing it off to your daughter.🙄 Stand up and take a bow you idiots. I hope she throws a tantrum at the table all the time...just because. Pig sitting there watching the show...hands trembling in anticipation, dying to shove that WL diet approved bread in her snout. She disgusts me.🐽

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I'm sorry I have no idea which vlog it was from...It was MONTHS ago here on tattle when we heard her say Klunch instead of lunch and it was super funny
there is no way i would be able to find the vlog as it was soooo long ago, I am sorry :( I really wish I remembered though 😩😩

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Her coat isn’t doing her any favors.

View attachment 332890
Since it appears Summer is there most of her life these days, she is eating what they eat: butter, oil, all the cheeses, boatloads of animal fat, salt salt more salt, sugar. That’s P’s base for most meals from what I’ve seen. I don’t think anyone stands a chance of maintaining their weight for long after being in that household for more than 3 days.
P seems to be her happiest, giggling a lot ( inbetween crying) she’s clearly given up healthy eating and is in her happy delusional I’m Just Fluffy state of mind. Go for it P. Wait til you have to get on a doctors scale and have a blood test.

Reactions: 15
Yea Abby has regressed so much 😪 it’s sad to see...also I agreee I think it’s 24/7 diapers..which sucks because they had said a while back that she was basically potty trained..but since they are not consistent and don’t follow through she regressed fully 😪 I’m sad for her

Omg I just realized I never posted the vlog I was talking about 🤦🏻‍♀️ Here it is
This makes me downright sad.

What happened to them?
I mean, we know what happened, but how do you go from the relatable, dare I say charming, family from that vlog to....this? It's like they're radically different people?

There was a time, back when my youngest was newly diagnosed (and then my older child got the surprise diagnosis as well), that these people actually helped me feel less terrified of the future. I'm sad that those people are gone.

I thought it was a C, and said "Cook" LOL
I completely misread what you thought it said and had to scroll up real fast to double check. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Oh lawd. I've had a day today.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

What happened to them?
I mean, we know what happened, but how do you go from the relatable, dare I say charming, family from that vlog to....this? It's like they're radically different people?

There was a time, back when my youngest was newly diagnosed (and then my older child got the surprise diagnosis as well), that these people actually helped me feel less terrified of the future. I'm sad that those people are gone.

I completely misread what you thought it said and had to scroll up real fast to double check. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I wonder if they were ever really humble or "good". They were probably just playing the game waiting for the right time to get all the things, all the money, all the followers. And then they released the inner beast. Which is who they truly are and were waiting for all along.

Does that make sense???

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Not going to lie, I am hoping for blood during this one.

Tonight's vlog:
It would be an awful shame if Disney makes a copyright claim and makes them pull the video. There was a lot more than 10 seconds total of "Let It Go!". Disney does not play when it comes to using their music without permission.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m

I’m not defending them before people think I am... she has PICA, it is not something that can really be trained out of someone 🤷🏻‍♀️
I thought pica was when they eat unusual items, wood, clay etc, not when you grab food.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
That "spare" tree is hideous.
Cilla was dagger eyeing Abbie while Asa was trying so hard to include her.
I don't think it was an autism thing though, as my mom was a real tree Nazi.
And thus at the age of 36 I absolutely detest decorating Christmas trees.
Abbie seems to be REALLY struggling. They've told us She gets super upset around her menstrual cycle, but it's been weeks now. I'm still convinced she doesn't feel well.

Using their parenting style of edible reinforcers on the dogs for one stupid picture was pretty funny as Isaiah apologized to the cat in the background.

Reactions: 11

What happened to them?

I know right, they were relatable also felt so real and down to earth....now they are just a bunch of fakes, with big P being the fakest!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
All I can do most of the time is just shake my head. Damn Two Ton TRex has the arms of her PJ’s rolled almost all the way up so she can use her hooves. Guess that kind of thing happens when the PJ’s need to be gigantic everywhere else. At what point do they start getting Pig to follow the “Hands Waiting” directive? Soon, I hope! 🐽
A3FF8BBD-197D-4780-B14C-48EA48A180E9.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Awe how cute. Piggy had to roll up her jammie sleeves. Those T-Rex arms are just too short! 🦖

My God. Marshmallows, whipped cream and candy in that hot chocolate.

How did Asa not see that the entire front of that tree has no lights?

And Asa, you are a tit, tit person. Isaiah makes a joke about you in your jammies and you say "I see disappointment." Grow the duck up and learn to take a joke you thin skinned little pussy. OMFG I cant stand him. No wonder Isaiah is turning out the way he is!! 😡😡😡

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
My face when Asshat said the christmas boat parade vlog was one of the greatest story-telling vlogs he's ever made....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
That "spare" tree is hideous.
Cilla was dagger eyeing Abbie while Asa was trying so hard to include her.
I don't think it was an autism thing though, as my mom was a real tree Nazi.
And thus at the age of 36 I absolutely detest decorating Christmas trees.
Abbie seems to be REALLY struggling. They've told us She gets super upset around her menstrual cycle, but it's been weeks now. I'm still convinced she doesn't feel well.

Using their parenting style of edible reinforcers on the dogs for one stupid picture was pretty funny as Isaiah apologized to the cat in the background.
There was a method to my mom's madness when it came to tree decorating. But I was spared her grandmother's standards. She insisted you put tinsel on the tree, one strand at a time (and remove it for next year). but my grandmother was a single mother was raising my mom just after WWII ended.

Cilly is so dead set on having that Pinterest worthy looks in her house. It makes the house remain so cold and sterile.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I watched few seconds of the vlog. Abbie signs donut and Assa says “No you’re not getting a donut right now” or something along those lines. It comes off demeaning at this point. I doubt she really wanted or was asking for a donut. She pretty much just signs anything to try to convey what she wants to say. Her words are limited because they haven’t taught her anything. Literally the last word they taught her was donut and now they seemed drained by it.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Hi guyths
Shitshow time.... are you so excited to see all about their Christmas picture crap, I know I am......yup still delirious
And oh goody another long vlog, my big girl panties are getting a work out

1. Oh look not 1..not 2.. but 3 freaking titles...2 clickbsit..one just stupid
2. As much as it pains me to say it...I like that color block sweater Abbie has on. Wonder who actually picked it out
3. Blah blah blah be amazing bullshit blah blah blah
4. Kitchen bullshit and we don't give a duck about your dream Asswipe....BOOORRRIIINNNGGG
5. What is with all the bleeping dark vlogs..is he going for atmosphere cause it's just annoying
6. Promoting NickyTV ... blah blah blah bullshit...sharing our lives...blah blah blah
7. WTF boat parade the greatest story telling vlog, hope he's referring to flat tire and dog 💩 because yes that was epic. After that not so much
8. DUNKIN
9. Nausea inducing camera work....ZOFRON TIME
10. Nala does look cute in the fake tree
11. Typical pinterest tree for the front room, so stupid since now that's her "studio". But to each his own
12. Bland ass stockings...so pinterest, no personality
13. Holy tit practically a whole package of cheese on that salad
14. Fun family dinner
15. There's 5 people mr brilliant ....🙄
16. Blah blah blah excess food look we can cook so much
17. Yes you look dumb...not cute
18. WTF is up with decorating the counters...so bleeping dumb
18. We've all pretty much have said this,but...Summer you are not a "member" of that family, you are a paid lackey. I've had people in my life I consider and considered a second family but never inserted myself into their family pics. Definitely a lines been crossed
19. Wow Summer better not be using that slimelife tit cause her skin is bad
20. I make hot cocoa from scratch lol...hate instant. Not judging, just saying
21. Marshmallows and whipped cream and milk. God I hope their septic holds out
22. PLEASE DO NOT SING
23. That tree needs more lights
24. Fake maternal moment
25. Well bet Abbie was up all night between caffeine and sugar high and possible poonami ... her mother really is an idiot
26. This is going on way to long
27. Summer really really sucks at vlogging
28. Piggy is massive 15m22s
29. That trucker hat is so bleeping stupid
30. Fake ass piggy smile
31. Thought she said the cat bit Summer...Hogsaiah put the outfit on and off of Nala...I'm soooooo confused, as usual 🤔
32. You could give two fucks about your humpers family traditions, you just want the comments
33. After the beep..stupid.. light tit...of course they are using tit advice from tik tok
The end

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Those pajamas needed to be lighter. I only know Vagisil decided to go with dark colors because she wanted to look thin, but you hardly see them and you can't even make out Nala or Maverick. They really have bad lighting in that living room too, and that just makes the picture even worse. They have professional video lights, why didn't they set them up?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.