Fathering Autism #62 Bubba burgers & burnt ham. Pigcill a chef? Well, I’ll be damned.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshots and Sarcasm: Clown Car edition!

I don't know any teenager who would love to constantly wear puzzle pieces on their clothes. Cilly is so desperate for a typical teenager, but they dress her like a walking Autism billboard. (Who am I kidding Ass also wears the billboard. I bet so people will ask him about it.)
20201202_185022.jpg

Abbie has gained weight, and you can see her pull her pants up. Is it too much to ask Cilly to buy her clothes that fit? My hips and back still ache when I see her walk or her posture.
20201202_185041.jpg

Man, she certainly is wedged into that chair. She is kind of "dull" during this. How much you want to bet she had a few of those Jaguars punch drinks at the game and is drunk? Too easy Cilly.
20201202_185059.jpg

Look at Isaiass struggle to carry in the fake tree box. Maybe he should do less one wheel and more weight lifting. When Ass went to help him all you could hear was grunting and out of breath panting.
20201202_185116.jpg

Sully got some new toys, a birthday bandana and a special treat for his one year birthday. Only those "extra" people put their dog in a pink tutu for their first birthday. tit woman, repurchase the yellow tutu from Halloween! She reminds me of my mother in this picture. My mom would be in a daze while desperately trying to grab that one long facial hair. She has a damn mirror she could use across the room. Or is she too drunk?
20201202_185134.jpg

Nothing strange about going for a bike ride at 0030 am with your son. (12:30 am for non-military people) Cilly, you know she doesn't interact with Maverick or Sandy, even when prompted. Stop pushing this fake storyline of a girl and her puppy. Abbie seems to be having another rough morning. It hurts to hear her distressed like that.
20201202_185152.jpg

Body language Summer! This picture tells a thousand words. Stop groping Abbie and forcing her into bear hugs that she never has enjoyed. Yeah Maverick, we had a WTF? face also.
20201202_185210.jpg

No Spanx day and funky boobs yet again. Who wants to inform Cilly that is teal, not green like Christmas? Both of them have bellies, but only Cilly's can be called a gunt or FUPA.
20201202_185229.jpg

They must have been quite the sight. A literal clown car with all of them squashed in that truck. Ass keeps dropping hints about wanting a new and bigger truck.
20201202_185245.jpg

Abbie is hyped up, but is being subjected to a very bad version of Rudolph by Cilly. Summer looks like she is looking for an escape, while Isaiass needs some Excedrin. I am guessing it has been strained at home, and he misses App State immensely. That lap belt would have done nothing to stop Abbie in the case of an accident, possibly injuring her more because it is being worn improperly. Don't ask what I have seen as a paramedic when people wear a lap belt wrong. Stuff of nightmares!
20201202_185312.jpg

Cilly, your bathrobe is not meant to be worn in public. It doesn't hide your weight gain, but actually seems to be emphasizing it. As a Christmas tree connoisseur who learned from the best, my mother, I regret to inform you that the top of the tree is going to need to be trimmed if you want the star upright. If you are going for a Grinch tree topper, don't trim it. (Pretty ingenious of the farm owners to have a measuring pipe!)
20201202_185331.jpg

See? You claim to love Pinterest, are you going for that look? Your family seems pretty hung up on a grinch looking tree.
01132ab859741d6d8a1dda525d851291.jpg

Abbie was heading out. She really didn't seem too interested in the tree or pictures. I would have made a mad dash also.
20201202_185401.jpg

This is the look of someone who is not having fun. Once again, it is written all over her face and body language. The tree lot dog was cute though. He has the best job.
20201202_185413.jpg

Anyone else wondering why they had the tree hanging over the top of the tailgate? Leave the tailgate down while driving home. Oh wait. We need some proof of love for the FB, IG and social media pages.
20201202_185429.jpg

It was 9:30 pm. Abbie was over this whole Christmas task about two hours ago. Did I hear right? Did they drive 90 minutes one way to pick out this tree?? What the hell? They literally drove halfway to Savannah, GA to pick out a tree. No wonder everyone looked miserable in the truck.
20201202_185452.jpg

I guarantee Sandy will try to eat the tree, and when she does, be sent to her crate because she can't be trusted. But will Nala try to climb the tree? Hey Ass, this is HOW TO NOT HOLD A DOG.
20201202_185510.jpg

Go ahead Abbie. Sock him with a fist. What is it with these people invading her personal space? Body language tells me enough that she is not enjoying this. Also, as it has been said recently, cute autism girl is long gone. She looks profoundly IDD lately.
20201202_185528.jpg

As someone who has battled my mother over trimming the top of the Christmas tree to fit the angel on it, I feel the pain Ass is having fighting Cilly (and Summer who is certainly sounding more and more like Cilly every day). But hey, whatever floats your boat Maassholes. The tree is pretty, but needs a trim.
20201202_185543.jpg

Someone mentioned the tree blocking Abbie's view of the TV. I will hazard a guess that they have it sticking out for the limbs to settle before decorating and will eventually move it more into the corner after it is done. I have done that on a few occasions. There is no way any of them can squeeze behind any tree to decorate the back. And we all know what a witch Cilly will be if the tree is not up to her "standards."

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Hi everyone
It's that time of night again...the time we all wait for with baited breathe...yea forget I said that, just a bit delirious 🤪
22m, I'm starting to wonder what door in hell I opened... well pulling up those big girl panties and getting on with it

1. Wow 48s and bullshit filler already
2. And here we go how busy they are, but all self imposed. Give me a bleeping break
3. Is Abbie actually plopping down on a cushionless area of the couch at 1m36...call a damn upholstery place and fix the tear. Or did she piss or poonami on a different cushion
4. I could pull an Asswipe...let me know in the "comments" what you think it is 😉
5. This is bullshit ... I do not give a tit about the bleeping totes
6. Of course Piggy is helping.....NOT
7. She's crammed into that chair rambling about a pink ass tutu for Sandy...3 words come to mind, WHAT THE duck
8. 3m55s...can everyone say thunder thighs
9. Of course he didn't vlog the "bike" ride🙄
10. Blah blah blah filler
11. Yup Piggy has Abbie dressed so cool, cute and stylish...ok even I can't type that with a straight face🙃
12. OMFG only at the 4m46s
13. So he got Abbie out of her seat at JSA....Everyone say HI ASSWIPE
14. 6m28s.... what a condescending bleeping asshole he is....it wasn't that long ago he was the guy sitting outside in the plastic chair
15. Wouldn't this be the ideal time to teach Hogsaiah how to change a tire or is the golden boy too good for that
16. Spanx aren't working
17. Poor truck... you're supposed to put a blanket down idiot before you put it on the roof of a car to a kid scratches
18. Please don't bleeping sing...well that ruined Rudolph for me
19. STFU Piggy
20. Can already tell this is gonna go on too long
21. She looks like an ass with her pole..fake maternal moment
22. Yup Piggy your almost as wide as the tree
23. Music is annoying and dumb
24. Yup Abbie doesn't elope and look another fake maternal moment
25. Oh my rolls
26. Not even mentioning the "M" word
27. Of course it's Piggys tree
28. Idiots all prepared as usual
29. WTF with vlogging in the freaking dark
30. 7m for the stupid tree saga and I'm sorry I'm sure there are tree farms just as nice a helluva lot closer
31. Thank dog past the half way point
32. Operative word was Summer...you are no longer a student athlete
33. Shaky ass camera again. 🤢🤮bets on how long it is till Sandy fucks with the tree
34. So much bleeping filler
35. After the beep...so bleeping nausea inducing and all about watering tree
36. Things I never want to imagine ...directing Asswipes noodle
37. And those branches are gonna be a witch to hang ornaments off of
The End

The End
Love ya Kerm! Your so funny! 👊🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 14
my thoughts of The NeverEnding vlog:
* Oh look ass is running back and forth from the kitchen to the office and back again for no apparent reason. that's what I call quality content there.
* Abbie's yelping and making noise, we see Summer with her foot near Abbie's body. She's flicking her feet right in front of her, if I was her I'd be annoyed too. I can't see how she thinks this is a fun activity. This pissed me off. Go home Summer.
* Summer got Abigail a shirt so they can be matching. Puke alert I am going to vomit. Abigail Lorraine getting little chunky in the midsection. That donut diet is not helping you.
* Oh what a great dad, putting the princess in her baby chair in the family car to drive her to day care, how cute. Someone is having a little tantrum, it's okay she's going to learn something at school. LMAO that's what the leghumper's think.
* Assa I don't care about your broken ass tire. I really don't need your filler footage of you putting on another tire either.
* Vagisil shut the f up. No one wants to hear you sing Christmas carols. I hope Santa gives you a muzzle this year. I really don't care about you guys picking up a tree either. I don't care about you guys putting up the tree in your house either. And why the hell are you getting into a tree this early it's going to be dead before Christmas.
* Summer do not vlog anything, you suck at it, and believe it or not you're even worse than Isaiah. You're giggling you're laughing at nothing and you're annoying. Please stop and go back to your own house with your own family. I can't believe I used to like her, now it can only take her in small doses.
Love the breakdown of things, hilarious...😂

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Taj and Isaiah are a couple???

Isaiah and Taj are a couple???!!!
No they're not, they're just friends. Isaiah seems to hang out with him a lot at University. He seems to have a core friend group of about 5 people. He has a roommate that barely tolerates him, and about two or three other guys that hang out with him occasionally. He seems to have at least three different girls that hang out with him Paige Savannah Meredith and maybe some other random girl.

Reactions: 6
Scary Stories To Tell in the Dark Is a book series for tweens from the early 90s, they are incredible and will start any child on a love of Stephen King/horror.
Last year they made it into a relatively sub-par movie, But at least Guillermo del Toro made the monsters which was kind of cool. According to Google it is currently free on Showtime and Amazon Prime, and Hulu premium. Anywhere else you could probably just rent it on demand for relatively cheap.
Ty! Going to check it out, I love a well written scary story!

Reactions: 4
Taj and Isaiah are a couple???

Isaiah and Taj are a couple???!!!
I am being a complete smart ass when I poke the Hogette ❤‘S Taj bear. I have no way of knowing his true personal life. He could be bullshitting, or he could be setting the stage for the ultimate closet come out! Guess we should all Stay Tuned! ❤
Hope you are healing well fellow Tattler.😘

• Heart
Reactions: 15

I don't know any teenager who would love to constantly wear puzzle pieces on their clothes. Cilly is so desperate for a typical teenager, but they dress her like a walking Autism billboard. (Who am I kidding Ass also wears the billboard. I bet so people will ask him about it.)
View attachment 332712
Abbie has gained weight, and you can see her pull her pants up. Is it too much to ask Cilly to buy her clothes that fit? My hips and back still ache when I see her walk or her posture.
View attachment 332713
Man, she certainly is wedged into that chair. She is kind of "dull" during this. How much you want to bet she had a few of those Jaguars punch drinks at the game and is drunk? Too easy Cilly.
View attachment 332714
Look at Isaiass struggle to carry in the fake tree box. Maybe he should do less one wheel and more weight lifting. When Ass went to help him all you could hear was grunting and out of breath panting.
View attachment 332715
Sully got some new toys, a birthday bandana and a special treat for his one year birthday. Only those "extra" people put their dog in a pink tutu for their first birthday. tit woman, repurchase the yellow tutu from Halloween! She reminds me of my mother in this picture. My mom would be in a daze while desperately trying to grab that one long facial hair. She has a damn mirror she could use across the room. Or is she too drunk?
View attachment 332716
Nothing strange about going for a bike ride at 0030 am with your son. (12:30 am for non-military people) Cilly, you know she doesn't interact with Maverick or Sandy, even when prompted. Stop pushing this fake storyline of a girl and her puppy. Abbie seems to be having another rough morning. It hurts to hear her distressed like that.
View attachment 332717
Body language Summer! This picture tells a thousand words. Stop groping Abbie and forcing her into bear hugs that she never has enjoyed. Yeah Maverick, we had a WTF? face also.
View attachment 332718
No Spanx day and funky boobs yet again. Who wants to inform Cilly that is teal, not green like Christmas? Both of them have bellies, but only Cilly's can be called a gunt or FUPA.
View attachment 332719
They must have been quite the sight. A literal clown car with all of them squashed in that truck. Ass keeps dropping hints about wanting a new and bigger truck.
View attachment 332720
Abbie is hyped up, but is being subjected to a very bad version of Rudolph by Cilly. Summer looks like she is looking for an escape, while Isaiass needs some Excedrin. I am guessing it has been strained at home, and he misses App State immensely. That lap belt would have done nothing to stop Abbie in the case of an accident, possibly injuring her more because it is being worn improperly. Don't ask what I have seen as a paramedic when people wear a lap belt wrong. Stuff of nightmares!
View attachment 332721
Cilly, your bathrobe is not meant to be worn in public. It doesn't hide your weight gain, but actually seems to be emphasizing it. As a Christmas tree connoisseur who learned from the best, my mother, I regret to inform you that the top of the tree is going to need to be trimmed if you want the star upright. If you are going for a Grinch tree topper, don't trim it. (Pretty ingenious of the farm owners to have a measuring pipe!)
View attachment 332722
See? You claim to love Pinterest, are you going for that look? Your family seems pretty hung up on a grinch looking tree.
View attachment 332738
Abbie was heading out. She really didn't seem too interested in the tree or pictures. I would have made a mad dash also.
View attachment 332723
This is the look of someone who is not having fun. Once again, it is written all over her face and body language. The tree lot dog was cute though. He has the best job.
View attachment 332724
Anyone else wondering why they had the tree hanging over the top of the tailgate? Leave the tailgate down while driving home. Oh wait. We need some proof of love for the FB, IG and social media pages.
View attachment 332725
It was 9:30 pm. Abbie was over this whole Christmas task about two hours ago. Did I hear right? Did they drive 90 minutes one way to pick out this tree?? What the hell? They literally drove halfway to Savannah, GA to pick out a tree. No wonder everyone looked miserable in the truck.
View attachment 332726
I guarantee Sandy will try to eat the tree, and when she does, be sent to her crate because she can't be trusted. But will Nala try to climb the tree? Hey Ass, this is HOW TO NOT HOLD A DOG.
View attachment 332727
Go ahead Abbie. Sock him with a fist. What is it with these people invading her personal space? Body language tells me enough that she is not enjoying this. Also, as it has been said recently, cute autism girl is long gone. She looks profoundly IDD lately.
View attachment 332728
As someone who has battled my mother over trimming the top of the Christmas tree to fit the angel on it, I feel the pain Ass is having fighting Cilly (and Summer who is certainly sounding more and more like Cilly every day). But hey, whatever floats your boat Maassholes. The tree is pretty, but needs a trim.
View attachment 332729
Someone mentioned the tree blocking Abbie's view of the TV. I will hazard a guess that they have it sticking out for the limbs to settle before decorating and will eventually move it more into the corner after it is done. I have done that on a few occasions. There is no way any of them can squeeze behind any tree to decorate the back. And we all know what a witch Cilly will be if the tree is not up to her "standards."
MSbullwnkl....don't know you get such great photos!!! 😂

Reactions: 10

View attachment 332712
View attachment 332713
View attachment 332714
View attachment 332715
View attachment 332716
View attachment 332717
View attachment 332718
View attachment 332719
View attachment 332720
View attachment 332721
View attachment 332722
View attachment 332738
View attachment 332723
View attachment 332724
View attachment 332725
View attachment 332726
View attachment 332727
View attachment 332728
View attachment 332729
Bravo, love these! I have to laugh at your mom, plucking and stargazing, I do it ( tweezers and all) staring out into space and Dan hates it lol

Holy cheese cow!! That's about 7 pounds of cheese! That's just disgusting!
That was gross!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
We only use artificial trees, is there a reason you can't pick a real tree during daylight hours?
So, they literally crossed state lines to buy a tree. And if you notice everyone at the tree place was wearing a mask but none of the blessed Massives put one on except for Priscilla who had to go inside past the giant "Masks Required" sign to pay.
Just the woooooorst.
Nice to see that they didn't fix the platform situation from last year and they are just going to keep using the Jerry-rigged wooden plank. I also forgot that they put it in the middle of the living room like it isn't a huge obstacle and impairs them being able to watch TV. Such idiots

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Went browsing through TikTok and decided to see what kinda corny tit these two were posting lately.
(I saved the vid so those without the app wouldn’t be bombarded with ads).

For reference, this is a trend on the app where you place two phases on the screen on you step over to the side of the screen that has your preference.
Not sure if Summer wanted to go with a “homeless” or “hipster” look here with the outfit choice...

I also see they chose to address their “dating” or “best friends” dilemma. 🙄

• Sick
Hello Tattlers! Newbie here. Not totally new...I've been enjoying all of your wit and wisdom for almost a year now ;) I thought I'd just pop on and say hello from the Northeast! After watching tonight's video, I'm feeling very proud that I spent the last two days hanging all of our exterior lights - by myself. I am 54, but still insist on doing it. It's a real labor of love :) My two able bodies sons (18 & 23) offer to help, but I like the way I do it better LOL. I also have two daughters and a wonderful husband of 28 years. I stumbled upon the FA channel by accident - we have dear friends who have an autistic son, he is now 24 and living in a wonderful group home, after 22 years of being cared for exquisitely by his mother, father, sister and supportive extended family. The differences I see between these two situations is astounding. Disturbing really. That's all for now, I will likely chime in later. You all are awesome!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Well, Unlike Asa I really did have a busy day with actual work, and hopelessly behind today. Too tired for my normal random bitching, but I do have one observation. Isaiah drug the artificial tree into the former "formal" living room. Where exactly are they going to put that up since Big P's "studio" is now on the entire other half of the room? Maybe they are going to drag the Little People Chairs out and put the tree on that side? :unsure:
One more random thought before bed: When I started watching back in 2017, they had nothing. The whole front room of their rental was just empty. The other rooms had the barest minimal furnishing, no "decor", not even a lot on the walls. Now they are in a bigger home and they have filled every square inch of it!! They will end up on hoarders one day if P doesnt stop buying "all the things"!!
Night friends! Im whipped. :sleep::sleep:

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Well, Unlike Asa I really did have a busy day with actual work, and hopelessly behind today. Too tired for my normal random bitching, but I do have one observation. Isaiah drug the artificial tree into the former "formal" living room. Where exactly are they going to put that up since Big P's "studio" is now on the entire other half of the room? Maybe they are going to drag the Little People Chairs out and put the tree on that side? :unsure:
One more random thought before bed: When I started watching back in 2017, they had nothing. The whole front room of their rental was just empty. The other rooms had the barest minimal furnishing, no "decor", not even a lot on the walls. Now they are in a bigger home and they have filled every square inch of it!! They will end up on hoarders one day if P doesnt stop buying "all the things"!!
Good catch on the artificial tree, I was thinking that too.
Haha yeah, that’s that ‘new money’ mentality!! Gotta buy “all the things”, just because they can.
Goodnight, RQ!

We only use artificial trees, is there a reason you can't pick a real tree during daylight hours?
So, they literally crossed state lines to buy a tree. And if you notice everyone at the tree place was wearing a mask but none of the blessed Massives put one on except for Priscilla who had to go inside past the giant "Masks Required" sign to pay.
Just the woooooorst.
Nice to see that they didn't fix the platform situation from last year and they are just going to keep using the Jerry-rigged wooden plank. I also forgot that they put it in the middle of the living room like it isn't a huge obstacle and impairs them being able to watch TV. Such idiots
I googled the tree farm. They drove close to 90 miles for that tree. That is INSANE to me.
Screenshot_20201202-202235_Maps.jpg

As for Christmas trees, I am going to brag on my mom. She made Christmas so magical. I so miss her at the holidays. Cilly could only dream that she could come close to creating this...
Screenshot_20201202-203711_Facebook.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 19
If she is going to buy “all the things” she should invest in actual furniture from a furniture store and not Marshalls from the Barbie Dream House collection. They could match their Ikea furniture (I have the same sofa that they have in their living room and I replaced the cushions with comfier ones) in our family room, and have invested in pieces throughout our home. It takes time; but at least if she is going to buy things she should at least know what style to go with other than “all the things”
Abbie sits on 5 things in that house:
Corner of the sofa
Kitchen stool
Dining room chair
Living room sofa
Loveseat in her bedroom

She can get nicer things.

She should really rethink the “I only buy because of how it looks” way lf thinking... because it looks like she is stuck in Thumbelinas chair

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Kermy's Recap is the best!
#10....GMTA...No way do I believe he went on any bike ride. No way.
And on that note we havent heard Abbie's bike mentioned in ages...its collecting dust along with Big P's peloton. You know if she was really doing the pelotin we would be hearing all about it. She's hoping we all will forget she even has the damn thing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Wow....I just watched their live from last night and damn was the manure hip deep.
*Asa just likes to see his entire family together at Christmas, enjoying all the activities and gifts. His entire family except daughter 1#.
*Asa said P's business is a not only a business, but a business "type" that she has created as an influencer. Yes...Big P is the first to think of using followers as customers to sell make-up! I wonder how Kylie Jenner or Rhianna managed to launch huge make-up empires without Big P?!
* Anyone can do this! Its not easy but her team is killing it and they are making bank-but more importantly, shes part of a Fempire panel to help fund female owned businesses.
*Asa said P is so smart and important as an influencer, that not only can she/they "influence you to buy a product" (then he quickly backtracks and says maybe they can influence. Nah- too late, you tipped your hand!) but she can influence companies about how and what to develop as a product. Get a grip. She couldnt develop a thought, let alone a concept!
* Asa says P takes great pride in Abbies appearance, and a safety device for special needs kids can also be "cute". WTH? Abbie looks like a baglady 70% of the time. Her clothing is outdated, ill-fitting, and usually rumpled. The other 30% is spent wearing puzzle piece crap. They may as well just have her wear an autism sandwich board! And their obsession with "cute" is pathological.
*Asa says (notice a pattern? Asa hasnt stfu yet!) that P is changing lives...she is the goddamn saint of MLM's and she makes a difference....thats why they do "all they do" because they touch people and change lives. And people BELIEVE this tit! Isnt that crazy?!
*Finally they begin to plug products. Quality products that dont use those cancer causing ingredients like other brands and cant even be compared to "store" make-up. $18 lip gloss in a red cardboard Peppa Pig shoe. Asas face tit. A viewer asks P the best color for green eyes. She begins looking down at I assume her phone. She is stalling and stammering "Mmmmm". She doesnt know the name of a single color of her own product and finally says "We have pallettes, msg me and I'll get you one." Yes- you are bleeping #Bossbabe for sure!!
Then I gave up. They are so greedy, and fake, and slimy. Just nasty, smug con-artists. Asa missed his calling. These two are the modern day Jim and Tammy Faye Bakker in every sense of the word!!
How on Gods earth can they take two handicapped children on a boat in the dark with no life jackets? Irresponsible, stupid, dangerous...
I
How on Gods earth can they take two handicapped children on a boat in the dark with no life jackets? Irresponsible, stupid, dangerous...
I agree

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.