Fathering Autism #62 Bubba burgers & burnt ham. Pigcill a chef? Well, I’ll be damned.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really ..... is this suppose to be in one of there over used phases CUTE ... and what is summer doing dressed up in the PJ’s as a family member ???? That is some seriously weird stuff 🤢
Sickening. I actually like the PJs but 🐽 spent about $170-$170 for all of them. And for what ????

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Sickening. I actually like the PJs but 🐽 spent about $170-$170 for all of them. And for what ????
Imagine spending all that money and going through all the effort of wrangling your three pets, including a CAT, into pajamas...only to end up with what looks like a one-take iPhone snapshot. In a house where multiple family members own professional-grade camera gear! It's like the epitome of Maassness: Why do something well when you can absolutely waste your money, time, and opportunity instead?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Holy cattle prod!

Will do!
On the bright side
Big A doesn't seem to mind.
In a few years Big A and Big P will be rolling around the house together.

Oh gosh I was just typing this!
Taj looks like a sneaky MFer
LOL!🤣 He does doesn’t he! He is well sought after it seems. Can you imagine how jealous Hogsaiah would be if Summer snagged Taj from him. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
From Cilly's IG. I bet the majority of the one drop wonder is on her hands, not on her face.

No wonder her skin looks so crappy. She is brutal when she applies anything to it.

It appears they are 62 ornaments away from selling all 1000 Abbie's Cilly/Summer/Ass ornament. But so glad Kaitlin was able to help. Too bad they didn't have Abbie help with the packaging.

• Angry
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
My first Lipstick Mama RANT!! 🐽

I never watch her "live" Lipstick Mama nonsense, but it popped up last night and I decided to watch it for a bit.
I was hoping to grab some funny comments as a suicidal comment popped up along with one from a single mom with no money for her kids for Christmas, as well as one from a woman mourning the loss of her husband and indicating the anniversary of his death was the following day (today)

As expected, the minute she saw the suicidal and single mom comments, she told ASSa to basically go on "comment delete duty...ASAP!
The only comment still up is the one about the woman's husband's, yet 🐷 never said anything to her, a simple, "I'm sorry" would have been appreciated.

The comments could have been real or fake, however, instead of addressing them, 🐽🐷chose to have ASSa delete them. Simply because they interfered with the BIG boss babe making her money.

She could have taken that moment to show compassion to the suicidal woman

She could have offered to send gifts to the woman whose kids would not be getting gifts this year

She could have said something kind to the woman whose husband's anniversary of his death was today

But did she??? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

All the selfish View attachment 332213did was blow off these women, while some of the leg humpers offered kind words to all of them.

Although not shocking, THAT spoke volumes to me and once again reminded me why I absolutely HATE that selfish, obese, fake, lying piece of tit that Big P is.

View attachment 332210View attachment 332182

View attachment 332185

View attachment 332192
I actually give her a pass for not offering gifts or money to commenters who talk about how bad off they are financially...then they would be inundated with sob stories about hungry kids and no Christmas presents...and some of those might not be entirely truthful. However, she could have offered some kind words and definitely could have acknowledged the other two comments. I understand these lives are supposed to be about the business, but let's face it: NONE of those people would be interested in buying overpriced makeup from this random woman or even listen to her talk about it if not for all the personal stuff they share online. Maybe they should go back to having lives now and then where they just talk to fans. That suicidal comment didn't look like a troll. I know it wasn't the best place to reach out for help, but I hope that girl wasn't too invested in the Maasses because if so she probably felt even worse when her comment was deleted.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I actually give her a pass for not offering gifts or money to commenters who talk about how bad off they are financially...then they would be inundated with sob stories about hungry kids and no Christmas presents...and some of those might not be entirely truthful. However, she could have offered some kind words and definitely could have acknowledged the other two comments. I understand these lives are supposed to be about the business, but let's face it: NONE of those people would be interested in buying overpriced makeup from this random woman or even listen to her talk about it if not for all the personal stuff they share online. Maybe they should go back to having lives now and then where they just talk to fans. That suicidal comment didn't look like a troll. I know it wasn't the best place to reach out for help, but I hope that girl wasn't too invested in the Maasses because if so she probably felt even worse when her comment was deleted.
Its especially ironic after their live the day before, when Asa went on and on about how P changes peoples lives and makes a difference.
What a crock.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Ere wees÷ew
[ATTACH2²²2=full]331899[/ATTACH]
WOW! Dummer is really packing on the lbs! 😳😲
View attachment 331900
Poor Abbie signing for the toilet again. Clearly, she does not want to be there!View attachment 331911
Asshole seems to have absolutely no neck!
she's Cilly's surrogate teen daughter, even if Cilly gets a little offended people think she's old enough to be Summer's mom. I think Summer's really only in it for the "perks", I don't think without the vlog that she'd be around as much as she is.
I think Summer is getting fed up with some of Abbie's antics though!

Reactions: 9
I love watching it with the captions.... reading it makes it just that much funnier🤣🤣🤣 Thinking Isiah wore this shirt on purpose....ya think??? So these “boaters” do not have life jackets, any sort of safety equipment, they do not have any rain gear or emergency provisions; BUT they got chips and junk to stuff their faces.
I remember a vlog where A was telling us that Abbie did not like the movement under her when they were walking on a dock at some beach event, that she needed the stability of the ground to stay calm. In another vlog he spoke of her dislike of fireworks and how it upset her.... so this vlog kind of proves they have finally decided to alter her medication since she was pretty much oblivious to the entire event in tonight’s vlog.
View attachment 331441View attachment 331442View attachment 331443
That last picture. The one of Isaiah. Look at that face. That is arrogance if I ever saw it. I do not give him any benefit of the doubt. I can't stand him.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I know that Abby gets on a lot of people's nerves but I just genuinely feel so heartbreakingly sad for her in instances like this. She literally cannot advocate for herself. That's my worst nightmare as a person. I can't imagine how cold it was on her relatively tiny body to be soaking wet on the water. With nothing to soothe her, no one really comforting her, and I agree with you that she has seemed ill for many days now. Not everything has to be Covid, I'm recovering from a sinus infection that is kicking my ass. Never once did they mention taking her to a doctor for her congestion or for any of the odd things that we've all noticed lately. Sometimes I really think that even summer realizes that this nonsense is just for content and not in her best interest but of course she gets over it quick because she's getting free room and board.
Funny you mention the Brazees, I caught up with their channel a few days ago. They seem to genuinely be taking Covid seriously even before Lauren found out she was pregnant. She did a video explaining that we won't always see her daughter in the videos because she asks her permission before she films her, And there are days where Ella just does not want to be filmed, which is how it SHOULD be

There was a nurse who was just put on leave because she posted tik toks out and about without a mask and talking about how she took her kids on play dates without masks. I wonder where Kaitlyn works.
I don't believe everyone in Florida is an idiot, but damn these people are not helping their reputation.

Wait, I'm sorry, are you telling me that she puts cold water from the tap on the stove dumps in the pasta and then turns it on?
Feeling it for Abbie too! She looked cold!

• Sad
Okay the disgusting family pajama photo.
Since when is Summer a member of the family. I wonder how her real family feels. Remember when she locked her keys in the car...they all said now she is an official Maass....

I hope to God that there was some blood drawn when they put Nala in those pajamas and Ass vlogged it for content. I am shocked they found pajamas large enough to fit Cilly and Ass.
P said Nala attacked Summer

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It just goes to show what kind of crappy mom Priscilla is. Isaiah and summer already look annoyed trying to get her on the boat.... where is Abby‘s mom sitting on the boat not even helping. Swear she doesn’t help with anything.
Nope! She doesn't help with much of anything that I've seen.

The boat video.
The boy Kaidale was jumping up and down in the back of the boat,the motor beneath him. At one point he quickly bends over at the waist while jumping , looking like he was about to somersault into water.

His mother and P were on either side of him. Neither of them grabbed his shirt his pants, anything.
Oblivious nimrods.

Plus why was this boat parade allowed by the city when crowds of people lined up to see it, clearly not 6 feet apart!? Many prob/most likely no masks.
The stupidity of govt officials allowing the crowd-drawing event to go on is to blame #1.
The boat people participating is stupidity #2
And the spectator dumbasses #3

Everything else SO wrong on the boat itself has been said and is spot on.
Big P is oblivious to everything except the food and acting like a hyped up teen on their first time on a boat. Settle your ass down just for once my word I couldn’t be around her energy and her words that flop out of that mouth for more than 2 minutes.

The ER nurse Kaitlyn astounds me that no mask for her or her son.

That whole shitshow was sad and depressing.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
The boat video.
The boy Kaidale was jumping up and down in the back of the boat,the motor beneath him. At one point he quickly bends over at the waist while jumping , looking like he was about to somersault into water.

His mother and P were on either side of him. Neither of them grabbed his shirt his pants, anything.
Oblivious nimrods.

Plus why was this boat parade allowed by the city when crowds of people lined up to see it, clearly not 6 feet apart!? Many prob/most likely no masks.
The stupidity of govt officials allowing the crowd-drawing event to go on is to blame #1.

Big P is oblivious to everything except the food and acting like a hyped up teen on their first time on a boat. Settle your ass down just for once my word I couldn’t be around her energy and her words that flop out of that mouth for more than 2 minutes.

Indeed it was! In so many ways!

Imagine spending all that money and going through all the effort of wrangling your three pets, including a CAT, into pajamas...only to end up with what looks like a one-take iPhone snapshot. In a house where multiple family members own professional-grade camera gear! It's like the epitome of Maassness: Why do something well when you can absolutely waste your money, time, and opportunity instead?
Because they know they can waste the money on foolishness! I hope the amount of child support he has to pay quadruples or more!

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
The boat video.

Oblivious nimrods.

Not that this is in any way not making less of the coronavirus and need to wear a mask/social distance. Remember the Massholes live in Jacksonville, FL. Gov. DeSantis has said that a mask mandate in Florida cannot be enforced. So, despite what the CDC, Dr. Fauci and other scientists have said, he doesn't care. Duval County has a mask mandate, but the governor's declaration limits what can be done in public.

• Angry
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.