Fathering Autism #61 COVID-party out of spite, shout-out to the hater site.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but, I will never believe when Abbie signs bathroom and they tell her well go then. No way, she can’t bathe, dress herself. She can’t brush her teeth and so on....I wouldn’t doubt if she tries to eat the soap.
Lately all you hear from them is bragging, they are sickening!! Vlogs are so boring!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Yup every person I know, who gives because they feel it is important for us as living creatures who share this planet, do so without announcing it. And every single one do WAY more than the crap the Maasholes have been broadcasting for attention.

If you have to tell people you are a good m
I don't know for sure but maybe the activities he was doing with her during home schooling due to COVID finally made him see how severely IDD Abbie really is! But that shouldn't stop them from trying to work with her for her to be able to do her basic ADL's, then on to tasks like making her bed, straightening up her room, doing laundry, etc...My God, the girl is 15, almost 16 and she's still in pull up diapers!! And even ir she's sometimes signing bathroom...if she does go...is she properly cleaning herself and washing her hands ...unless someone's with her!?
The fact that assdick can even have the nerve to say Abby and kaidale remind him of each other made me mad, so I went back and found the first vlogs basically, it broke my heart. Abbie was so engaged, chasing balloons, painting just seriously aware. They have failed her for sure. Kaidale can repeat words, play on a playground, etc the fact ass says they are similar is a joke. Kaitlin actually gives a tit as a mom, and she’s not nurse ratchet.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Long time Lurker but I finally just have to post my thoughts. This vlog really got me for some reason-

Abbie actually has an age appropriate cute outfit today

ANOTHER vaccum cleaner- this makes 4 by my count. WHY??

Does Abbie know what “leopard print shoes” are?

Who brings a toothbrush and toothpaste to the dentist’s office? Does he not know the dentist wears a mask? And P calls him “so cute”. Really?

Waiting to hear them say “Thank you” just once to the staff for taking Abbie in or out of the car. Will today be the day?

Today is not the day.

Yesterday he was all dramatic and dying over his tooth. Today he will wait because of yelp ratings? So I’m not supposed to think yesterday was manufactured drama? Ok.

They have “more to do than the day has hours in it”. Imagine if either one of you actually had a job? How do the peasants do it?

They’re both going to get Ab even though they just complained it’s a huge inconvenience. Anything for content. I guess Becca wasn’t around today (but you know they asked).

“We’ll get everything done we need to over the weekend, or next week”. So ZERO urgency. I guess getting your daughter isn’t that much of an inconvenience after all.

“Here’s some marriage advice…this isn’t something we practice…I mean we do”. Caught yourself there, huh?

Preachy advice about priorities from a man who doesn’t take care of his love child. Now that’s what I call a “HARD PASS”.

Abigail Lorraine….

Abbie getting put in the car…will they say Thank you? Nope. Today still isn’t the day.

P relaying story about how she’s paying for groceries. A says “people do it all the time”. Humble Brag much?

Abbie just had Thanksgiving Feast presumably with dessert. Still needs donut.

Of course P says Comfy Cozies because “Youtubers” say it. Gotta use the lingo the “cool kids” use.

“We’re cooking food here because we love cooking our own food”. No, you’re eating in because Summer isn’t there to pick up the slack.

Obligatory “P is wonderful” comments. Barf.

P has converted her content on tiktok to Autism awareness. What a novel idea. Maybe you guys should do a vlog about that once in a while.

Another “Hard Pass” on the whole paper towel roll scene.

Abbie enjoys sitting there while you cook? She looks like she couldn’t care less. Where are you getting enjoys from?

Comment to let us know that Abbie has put her hand on cooktop and hasn’t gotten burned. More bragging about how big the cooktop is. Asa comments on people saying there’s no room to prep. Glad they addressed all of those comments in one fell swoop.

Abbie full on pressed against the open oven door while putting those fries in. How did she not get burned? No, seriously, watch that part again!

Yes P, she wants you to set the timer. She couldn’t care less. Also, she didn’t answer you so why do you pretend she did?

You are boring me to death with the details of your paint plan

After the beep....

Cute but misleading tiktok

Asa considered the dogs and Abbie when making his paint plan but forgot his cat existed. Sorry for you Nala. I really am.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Absolutely.

Some people comment that they are just family vloggers etc and that they don't want to be too serious. I disagree with those people, their content is lacking at the best of times, and lately it's just whiny. If they are going to mention homelessness and what they are supposedly helping with, then alongside that talk about issues the autistic community faces in regards to homelessness. Even a few sentences would be something.

They show a real lack of knowledge about anything outside of their bubble.

The TiKToK thing as well, I wonder if they actually engage with any of the autistic content creators on there. Doubtful, they just want to push Cilla forcing Abbie onto TiKTok, which I find very weird.
i'm v involved w autistic tik tok and they block actuallyautistic creators who comment on their videos, respond/ duet their videos or even make generalised content regarding the trend of 'autism moms/ parents' filming and profiting off their kids meltdowns. they keep coming up on my for you page bc of the tags they use, which is pissing me off and i should really just block them at this point.

side note, kinda intrigued as to why they didn't comment on the whole sia situation. its the only thing actuallyautistic tik tok is talking about rn, and not in a good way

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Is it possible that people don't take covid and precautions seriously to protect themselves because they harbor little regard and are fine with possible death and dying? Just a thought.
Some believe in the herd immunity that's for sure :(

Reactions: 6
Hey Guyths (said in a drunkin Piggy voice)
In my defense mines cold meds not margaritas
Time for the last shitshow of the week
Damn what is with these long ass vlogs

1. Clickbait title or duck you tattle... it's anyone's guess
2. LOL shout out for leopard print, ok Abbies shoes but still...Hi Massives
3. 10s...anyone else notice a wet spot on Abbies jeans
4. Damn Abbie is wiped out
5. 🤣cheapass earrings broke
6. They never check anything before they do anything.....IDIOTS
7. Clean the bleeping tit from the back area and maybe the dogs will voluntary go back there
8. OMFG with the" we have alot to do "bullshit
Add that to the list of hated phrases
9. Spend some time together... WTF Piggy you spend 24/7 together...
10. 4m23s..look at those bleeping rolls
11. This is so much bleeping bullshit..yea take relationship advice from these fuckwads
12. Oh look...another thing St. Piggy wants to do...look how wonderful we are..be better off donating to food banks but again no glory in that right Piggy
13. Of course donuts
14. You're always in "comfy cozies" ...stupid ass phrase no matter who uses it
15. Filler time
16. Well you just did Asswipe. Now talk about paying for tit for people at the grocery store ...taking $2500...a food bank would love that kind of donation and touch a helluva lot more people....flaunt that amount Asswipe, make sure everyone knows you have that extra money
17. Some people are struggling Piggy....no fuckhead a large majority of people are struggling.....just wait till it catches up to you
18. Oh tit...lovey dovey laying it on thick...good hearted people don't scam other people
19. 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
20. So if this Winn Dixie is in their neighborhood what are the chances that these are the people who need help with food
21. Of course Piggy converted to autism awareness on tik tok...easier to find so more hits...but Piggy ,what will people laugh at
22. Oh now some bullshit about Abbie and Tik Toc making it seem like it's all for her🙄
23. Bullshit with the education crap...it's not legit...it's bullshit
24. Fake maternal moment 12m33s
25. DUNKIN sighting
26. Nice ..throw the paper towel thingy at her
27. Going on entirely too long
28. OH MY EYES 15m09s on
29. Blah blah blah
30. Scratch her Nala
31. Blah blah blah painting blah blah blah
32. Finally addressing the Abridged tit...
33. Are they so fucked up they don't realize tomorrow is Monday or are they planning on vlogging on Monday again
34. After the beep....stupid with that stupid girl and her dog tik tok
The End

These vlogs are getting dumber and more painful to watch...also I wonder how sick HogBoy is since they didn't bother showing on the phone this time
Thanks Kermy , another job well done.❤

• Heart
Reactions: 14
i'm v involved w autistic tik tok and they block actuallyautistic creators who comment on their videos, respond/ duet their videos or even make generalised content regarding the trend of 'autism moms/ parents' filming and profiting off their kids meltdowns. they keep coming up on my for you page bc of the tags they use, which is pissing me off and i should really just block them at this point.

side note, kinda intrigued as to why they didn't comment on the whole sia situation. its the only thing actuallyautistic tik tok is talking about rn, and not in a good way
Yeah well Asswipe has probably done the most damage to the autistic community than almost anyone else, not something to be proud of either..
But he has such a big bleeping ego he doesn't give a tit.
The puzzle piece, citing Autism $peaks as a "good resource", doing ABA, blocking, deleting, gaslighting, ignoring, filming meltdowns, the puzzle piece??
Fck off Assfuck

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Sorry but, I will never believe when Abbie signs bathroom and they tell her well go then. No way, she can’t bathe, dress herself. She can’t brush her teeth and so on....I wouldn’t doubt if she tries to eat the soap.
Lately all you hear from them is bragging, they are sickening!! Vlogs are so boring!
I agree, I wonder if years ago they had set up some sort of visual schedule for her that she may have been able to understand more about what happens in her day. I feel like now she literally has no idea what’s going on, she sits there with nothing to do. Shouldn’t she have something to fill the hours? A toy she enjoys or something?
Was it ever possible for her to be asked let’s look at the schedule (with words and pictures)? I feel like no one gives her the tools to do anything independently and it feels like it’s too late because her parents aren’t doing anything with her! She knows how to put things away, like the granola bars or her backpack so I feel like with some prompting she could have learned more years ago! So sad...

And yes the vlogs are boring, they were literally staring at each other while standing in kitchen with nothing to say. He has zero content 😂, ZERO!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
I agree, I wonder if years ago they had set up some sort of visual schedule for her that she may have been able to understand more about what happens in her day. I feel like now she literally has no idea what’s going on, she sits there with nothing to do. Shouldn’t she have something to fill the hours? A toy she enjoys or something?
Was it ever possible for her to be asked let’s look at the schedule (with words and pictures)? I feel like no one gives her the tools to do anything independently and it feels like it’s too late because her parents aren’t doing anything with her! She knows how to put things away, like the granola bars or her backpack so I feel like with some prompting she could have learned more years ago! So sad...

And yes the vlogs are boring, they were literally staring at each other while standing in kitchen with nothing to say. He has zero content 😂, ZERO!
When Brandi was working with Abbie, she used a visual schedule for the tasks they were working on that day. It listed tasks on velcro picture cards that Abbie could remove as she completed them. It even included breaks and recreational things like the golf cart ride. Once Brandi became just a consultant, the schedule disappeared.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
12:43
Did Big P just throw the paper towel thing at Abbie saying "catch"?
And P is singing "dayyy ohh"?
Mean drunk lady.

• Haha
When Brandi was working with Abbie, she used a visual schedule for the tasks they were working on that day. It listed tasks on velcro picture cards that Abbie could remove as she completed them. It even included breaks and recreational things like the golf cart ride. Once Brandi became just a consultant, the schedule disappeared.
So she claims "No filters. No photoshop."

I dunno Cill. Sounds a little sus to me.

View attachment 320851
The improvements stopped when Brandi stopped coming over.
That is the real truth! And has nothing to do with my girl crush on Brandi.
Ok it might...
Brandi's RBF gets me every time.

Also note to self... Don't look at scary pictures before bed.
Ooof big P!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I do wonder if he backed out of the oral surgery as he was too worried about the lack of content or being made to look silly?

The guy is an egotistical prat and he said in yesterday's vlog that he never/rarely goes to the doctor about anything. That means he's not getting his heart or BP checked.
I'll bet you dollars to donuts (insert Ab doing the donuts sign) that he backed out because Summer isn't there and P was upset because she would have to deal with Abbie by herself if he's out of commission.

How to bake frozen french fries in a $10,000 oven.
Well to be fair, they "only bought it for looks".

That's now how charitable donations for tax deductions work. If she's doing it on the advice of her CPA, he should have explained it better.
Also, the timing is pretty interesting since everyone is slamming them for bragging about their kitchen and complaining about boat issues and pool problems. Convenient time to become charitable, no?

• Angry
Notice how in the vlog Asa said “we love cooking our own food” after they had takeout every day this month. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Well the good thing about that cooktop being on the island is that we don't have to look at that stupid vase of flowers every day.
There is not a lot of space between the cooktop and where Abbie sits. If she stretches her arm out she is touching the pans or getting splattered with one of Ps bacon recipes.
Reading some reviews of these cooktops it says that many have a clicking or humming sound when in use.... its gonna be a regular jughead band in the Maass’house... Abbie honking, the pans hissing, cooktop humming and P dancing while A gets it all on film

Is the irobot new? I haven't seen it before. By my calculations, that makes 4 vacuums in that house. WHY?
I thought the same as well as why isn’t Abbie vacuuming anymore? I thought they had her helping around the house and one of those chores was vacuuming.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
[Q
Well the good thing about that cooktop being on the island is that we don't have to look at that stupid vase of flowers every day.
From the couple shots I've seen of Prissass at the cooktop it doesn't seem like she can reach everything easily....those ham hocks keep getting in the way.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.