Fathering Autism #61 COVID-party out of spite, shout-out to the hater site.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think he was just bullshitting around for the vlog.

P. tweeted Sia and thanked her.
Oh great. They kind of found each other there. P dropped the Autism bomb (most likely like millions of other parents) under Sia's blatant cash grab starring her minion as always.🙄

I someone didn't guess already...Not a fan. And I know that there is some uproar in the actuallyautistic community (that I am technically a part of, but really don't want to be affiliated with, therefore refusing to just call it the autistic community) about something.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
The company sent it to hin for free of course. Bunch of greedy ass pigs.
We will probably video soon where he talks about how awesome it us and makes a great xmas gift. Just like all "not sponsored but sponsored" butcher block mentions, or the dumb seasoning blend company shoutouts. They get around a lot of "not an ad" bs by it being sponsored on Ps channel (like hellofresh) and the talk about it and like it on FA youtube and instagram. They know they are being dishonest by promoting these things, swindling that money, and being deceptive about them not being sponsored.

They really are the worse kind of scum society has to offer.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
The company sent it to hin for free of course. Bunch of greedy ass pigs.
That makes sense. I guess that explains why he's putting hints out for free pool and boat parts now. The whole free freezer thing didn't pan out so I guess it was time to move on.

He did the same thing when they went to Atlanta.
The last i noticed he was 6 days behind...i think that was last week?
He seems to be back down to 2 days now.
Yeah, there's some sort of fukery going on.
As always.
Buy ex
Have you seen the Tik ToK Priscilla put out awhile back about people saying she gained her weight back? It's funny, because I can tell it's bothering her, even though she is acting like it doesn't.

Asa and Priscilla like to pump each others ego. She tells him how wonderful he is and he tells her what a big heart she has. It's disgusting to watch.
I don't do the tik toc thing. Only looked a few times because of something said about them.. otherwise I don't bother with it. It's for young folks anyway, right?

Reactions: 4
She is so obsessed. At least Savanah and Paige don’t have a problem with it. Two new members of the cult, move on Summer.

• Sick
  • Wow
I am sad for Abbie.
1- P is suddenly a fashion expert?! Tee and legging.....kinda standard chill clothes, not "fashion"
2- Why announce "shoes with laces" then get confused when people act as if she is not a "typical teen"? She couldve just said "Shoes from Target."
3- Abbie is getting very hippy. No shade, just facts. Its time to lay off the donuts. :(:(

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
I am sad for Abbie.
1- P is suddenly a fashion expert?! Tee and legging.....kinda standard chill clothes, not "fashion"
2- Why announce "shoes with laces" then get confused when people act as if she is not a "typical teen"? She couldve just said "Shoes from Target."
3- Abbie is getting very hippy. No shade, just facts. Its time to lay off the donuts. :(:(

"Living my Best Life" ... I guess they are hawking their MERCH. I dont see how rocking all day on the couch to the extent her back and neck are messed up and still wearing a diaper at 15 is her best life?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
That was crazy ..not researching the oral surgeon and cancelling.. on the day of the surgery?!!! Imagine the expense the surgeon was left with.. I hope he gets charged for it.

Also.. what happened to his toothache after he came back ... never mentioned again.. I bet it was all for views.
I assumed they gave him a pain pill prescription so he didn't really care either way

He also said he didn't know that he had wisdom teeth.
Here's a clue, Asshat. If you've never had them taken out - you have them. They may not be causing you any pain or issues (until now), but they're still there... lol

(I know some people's wisdom teeth remain in the gum tissue, but, they still exist.)
You actually can be born without wisdom teeth, my cousin was (lucky witch) But generally speaking as a human being we should all know what parts we do and do not have so WTF?!

Meanwhile I had infected wisdom teeth because I didn't get them out when I was a teen, had to get them out when I was 30, And it was a straight-up nightmare. I had to wait a month before an oral surgeon could see me. His whole story sounded shady AF

Reactions: 8
I assumed they gave him a pain pill prescription so he didn't really care either way
Things must be loosey-goosey in Florida with meds if thats the case. At least here in Ohio, you need to have some traumatic tit happening to get more than Ibuprofen 800's or the occasional Tylenol 500 w/ codeine, which is what both my youngest two kids got last year after having all 4 of their wisdom teeth surgically removed.
I recently tore my meniscus, and the pain was awful. I had to BEG for real pain meds, and I am an LCDC so that was the joke in my office for a bit....."Yeah, Rocket"s out med seeking...test her!" LMAO

Reactions: 11
I am sad for Abbie.
She inherits those big fat genes from both sides. The cards are already stacked against her. You'd think they'd be even more careful with the donuts because of this. Look at what happened to Isaiah.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Isaiah's vlog!
Just wanted to listen to Paige tell me to be a better human and not criticize Isaiass and his friends on the vlog. But they love the nice comments.🙄 Oh wait, Paige can make fun of him because she knows him.

Of course the comments are full of leghumpers saying to be better humans, ignore the trolls, blah blah blah.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Paige is in on it now?!
Hmmmm.

🎶 I aint sayin' she a golddigger...🎶
As is Savannah. I still think he is dating one of them. There are plans for the two of them to visit Isaiass in Jacksonville over the break.

No signs of a cough during his vlog.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.