Fathering Autism #61 COVID-party out of spite, shout-out to the hater site.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone else noticed Summer is not being filmed as much as she was with her input about Abbie or time she spends wiih Abbie!?...or time she's just sprawled out on the sofa? She's also not much a part of Asa and Priscilla's conversations regarding Abbie either. Maybe it's just me!?
I think this last week or so the videos have been all chopped up, we're not even seeing the vlogs on the right days, and Summer is home now. He really f'd up the videos trying to cover up their party in La .

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
I think this last week or so the videos have been all chopped up, we're not even seeing the vlogs on the right days, and Summer is home now. He really f'd up the videos trying to cover up their party in La .
He did the same thing when they went to Atlanta.
The last i noticed he was 6 days behind...i think that was last week?
He seems to be back down to 2 days now.
Yeah, there's some sort of fukery going on.
As always.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
These people make me sick, bragging about their good deeds just to say” Look at us, see how generous we are”! Bullshit! He’s just trying to improve their image for the vlogs! The two of them have put on a bunch of weight, they look terrible! You’d think if P finally got to cook that she would make homemade fries and burgers that are not frozen burgers! LAZY

• Heart
Reactions: 21
That was crazy ..not researching the oral surgeon and cancelling.. on the day of the surgery?!!! Imagine the expense the surgeon was left with.. I hope he gets charged for it.

Also.. what happened to his toothache after he came back ... never mentioned again.. I bet it was all for views.

Reactions: 24
That was crazy ..not researching the oral surgeon and cancelling.. on the day of the surgery?!!! Imagine the expense the surgeon was left with.. I hope he gets charged for it.

Also.. what happened to his toothache after he came back ... never mentioned again.. I bet it was all for views.
In the three trips I have made to an oral surgeon to have teeth removed, I had to go in for an evaluation first. No way a surgeon added him to schedule without it.

Reactions: 15
I first want to say I agree with others that you should not be bragging about helping others out no matter if it is buying someone's groceries, feeding the homeless or as in the old days making up bags of necessities for the homeless. But if the Massives are going to brag, and we know they are, I would rather see them brag about this than to brag about a new car, a new boat, a new office, a kitchen remodel, a spur of the moment weekend trip to the other side of Florida to a resort. At least this way they are helping others instead of just bragging about all their things.

Reactions: 14
It's getting close to the end of the year and she was probably advised by the CPA to do some donating to help her tax situation. It definitely wasn't out of the kindness of her heart.
That's now how charitable donations for tax deductions work. If she's doing it on the advice of her CPA, he should have explained it better.

Reactions: 4
Imagine spending all that money on high tech kitchen appliances, with fancy spice racks and drawers for multiple spatulas and shoving some fries in the oven.

Wonder if we're going to see some fancy recipies on her channel or if it'll be more chicken, bacon and sticks of butter in a pot and brownies made with ready made mix.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
That's now how charitable donations for tax deductions work. If she's doing it on the advice of her CPA, he should have explained it better.
I didn't specifically say charitable donations or that it was a fact that her CPA advised her.
Just speculation.
Speculation that spending $2,500
00 was somehow tax motivated and not because she has a soul.
😁

• Heart
In the three trips I have made to an oral surgeon to have teeth removed, I had to go in for an evaluation first. No way a surgeon added him to schedule without it.
I just had this exact scenario happen last year. My wisdom tooth broke in half, worst pain ever! I got into my dentist quickly and then the dentist called the oral surgeon to see if they could get me in the same day. Thank goodness they could, I drove there one hour later and did have to wait a little but it was not a problem! I had the tooth pulled that same day. I was so thankful to have it out that I don’t remember having any pain except the shots in my gums to numb the area. The whole side of my face was numb. My siblings and I didn’t have our wisdom teeth pulled as teens. I don’t know if we didn’t have the money for it or what, but we did go to the dentist for checkups.
Dentists usually have oral surgeons they work with and refer patients to them. If Asss didn’t like the oral surgeon it’s reflective of his dentist. If the oral surgeon had so many bad reviews I would think the dentist would stop referring patients to them.

Reactions: 10
I do wonder if he backed out of the oral surgery as he was too worried about the lack of content or being made to look silly?

The guy is an egotistical prat and he said in yesterday's vlog that he never/rarely goes to the doctor about anything. That means he's not getting his heart or BP checked.

• Heart
I do wonder if he backed out of the oral surgery as he was too worried about the lack of content or being made to look silly?

The guy is an egotistical prat and he said in yesterday's vlog that he never/rarely goes to the doctor about anything. That means he's not getting his heart or BP checked.
Boom, cha whatty whatty boom

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I didn't specifically say charitable donations or that it was a fact that her CPA advised her.
Just speculation.
Speculation that spending $2,500
00 was somehow tax motivated and not because she has a soul.
😁
Right, and what I'm saying is, if she thinks these "donations" are going to somehow help reduce her tax burden, she's dead wrong and a dumbass to boot.

And if she's doing all this tit personally because it gives her a bigger ego boost than donating through a charity...she's still a dumbass, because at least donating through a charity would allow her to take it off of her taxes. Either way she's playing herself 🤣

Reactions: 10

He also said he didn't know that he had wisdom teeth.
Here's a clue, Asshat. If you've never had them taken out - you have them. They may not be causing you any pain or issues (until now), but they're still there... lol

(I know some people's wisdom teeth remain in the gum tissue, but, they still exist.)

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Screenshots and Sarcasm: Deep bullshit edition

yes, @Kermy that was indeed a wet spot on her jeans when she got up. This seems to be a new occurrence with her before school. She is so out of it...View attachment 320727
So, you don't do any research on the oral surgeon about to remove your teeth? You wait to enter the office to judge them. Bullshit Ass! As someone who has lost several teeth due to complications from my meds, you don't just walk into an office and BAM,Bthey do surgery. I bet it was more likely the surgeon didn't have openings like Cilly's surgeon. But I also think Cilly threw a hissy fit. The thought of Summer leaving (will she be gone till after Thansgiving), and Cilly having to care for Abbie and Ass with no help. Ain't going to happen. Live look at the negotiation.
View attachment 320746
Awww. She has no time for Ass' lecture about doing all the things. Sandy needs attention. It was definitely a no Spanx day.
View attachment 320728
So, you want to be generous and buy people groceries. Instead of maybe going to a lower income store, you went to the local Winn-Dixie. (Wait, did you think that store is lower quality or something?) Why not purchase $2500 of gift cards and have the management give them out? He threw a wrench in your plans by asking not to film it. I am calling it now. Ass is outside filming the reactions as people leave with free groceries. No way he won't film it for content. Nose wipe...View attachment 320729
I will admit that some of the most fun I had at Christmas was using empty cardboard tube as lightsabers against my brother or the dogs. (God bless them, none ever fought back.) Watching Cilly dance and make a fool had to be after some alcohol. All Abbie wanted was to stim (or try to grab some cheese). She didn't have any clue what to do with the tube.View attachment 320730View attachment 320730
Yep, just as I expected, she tried to eat it. Of course they are going to spin it to her doing speech therapy exercises. Hey Maasives, your daughter has zero clue unfortunately.
View attachment 320731
How many people does it take to put a tray of frozen French fries into the for looks not reviews oven? Of course, three two and a half of them. Ass had to film it for content.
View attachment 320732
Nose swipe....
View attachment 320733
And again...nose swipe. This is not how you hold a cat, and definitely no Spanx in comfy clothes for Cilly. I still don't like the slate blue.
View attachment 320734
Seriously Cilly....put down the bleeping cat! Nala has had enough of your tit for an evening and is looking for an escape plan.
View attachment 320735.
I so wanted Nala to swat his fat face. If you don't want her near the paint, block off the kitchen so she can't touch the wet paint that is taking entirely too long.
View attachment 320736
I’ll give them this: Nala is BEAUTIFUL! That’s it. That’s all I got.

• Haha
  • Heart

I would guess Cilly threw one hell of a fit to be honest.

I just had this exact scenario happen last year. My wisdom tooth broke in half, worst pain ever! I got into my dentist quickly and then the dentist called the oral surgeon to see if they could get me in the same day. Thank goodness they could, I drove there one hour later and did have to wait a little but it was not a problem! I had the tooth pulled that same day. I was so thankful to have it out that I don’t remember having any pain except the shots in my gums to numb the area. The whole side of my face was numb. My siblings and I didn’t have our wisdom teeth pulled as teens. I don’t know if we didn’t have the money for it or what, but we did go to the dentist for checkups.
Dentists usually have oral surgeons they work with and refer patients to them. If Asss didn’t like the oral surgeon it’s reflective of his dentist. If the oral surgeon had so many bad reviews I would think the dentist would stop referring patients to them.
I kind of give Google reviews a grain of salt. Only because some people can be very vindictive. Ass mentioned Cilly's surgeon being great. How convenient that Cilly's surgeon (who she has given numerous callouts in favor of during vlogs) can suddenly fit Ass in next week. After all the complaining Cilly and Ass did on their vlog about having to wait for her post to heal then get the new tooth in, I was surprised they would want to go back.

These fools have quite an audience, and they know it. I 100% believe these idiots will go to businesses and ask for things in return for them mentioning it in the vlog or on their FB pages. It is one of my biggest complaints about #influencer expecting free things for mentions.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.