Fathering Autism #61 COVID-party out of spite, shout-out to the hater site.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think 🐖 insisted Assa change his appointment because who was going to handle Abbie?
Summer dipped and Becca has a life outside of them.
We know 🐖 wasn't about being stuck doing it. I don't care how many videos they make trying to prove she's a doting loving mother.
I know what she is.
He probably went in to the appointment and pulled the ol' AUTISM CARD, cancelled and left.
The oral surgeon very well could have bad reviews but I do not believe for one second that was why he left the office.
I don't think he's got balls enough to say uh...yall have bad reviews. I don't want to do this. Do any of you think he does?
I think he's just a sniveling coward who trashed an unnamed professional in his community on his stupid YT channel, rather than telling the truth, because lying about everything is all he knows how to do.
IMO.
#notenoughballs.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Oral surgeon really sus. Maybe he had a fever? i wonder whether those earrings were from P.’s business. HAHAHAHa. quality.
They sure are laying the whole charitable giving on thick. She prob gave it to the standard supermarket collection that all of them are doing At the moment. Ya know they ring the bell..... I really don’t like them, why do super markets charge retail for those drives?? Then she’d have receipts... but first 18k no deductions anyways.......
‘Asa & PP if you want your charitable dollars to count and not merely be a vehicle for blatant self promotion use this website.. I think it’s the best.
Yea, right.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 14
For a while now, we have been seeing less of Abbie in the vlogs. She is shown for maybe two minutes in total, and the rest of the blog is just day-to-day junk around the house. I would love to see them working with her more and actually engaging with her, instead of just talking at her. Does anyone have a theory as to why Asa is showing less of Abbie?
I don't know for sure but maybe the activities he was doing with her during home schooling due to COVID finally made him see how severely IDD Abbie really is! But that shouldn't stop them from trying to work with her for her to be able to do her basic ADL's, then on to tasks like making her bed, straightening up her room, doing laundry, etc...My God, the girl is 15, almost 16 and she's still in pull up diapers!! And even ir she's sometimes signing bathroom...if she does go...is she properly cleaning herself and washing her hands ...unless someone's with her!?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I don't know for sure but maybe the activities he was doing with her during home schooling due to COVID finally made him see how severely IDD Abbie really is! But that shouldn't stop them from trying to work with her for her to be able to do her basic ADL's, then on to tasks like making her bed, straightening up her room, doing laundry, etc...My God, the girl is 15, almost 16 and she's still in pull up diapers!! And even ir she's sometimes signing bathroom...if she does go...is she properly cleaning herself and washing her hands ...unless someone's with her!?
I don’t think she cleans herself or washes her hands. I think “going to the bathroom” means they just put her on the toilet so she can do her business, and then after a few minutes they check to see if she’s done so that they can clean her. I don’t think she can do any of it on her own.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Well the good thing about that cooktop being on the island is that we don't have to look at that stupid vase of flowers every day.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I think 🐖 insisted Assa change his appointment because who was going to handle Abbie?
We know 🐖 wasn't about being stuck doing it. I don't care how many videos they make trying to prove she's a doting loving mother.
I know what she is.
He probably went in to the appointment and pulled the ol' AUTISM CARD, cancelled and left.
The oral surgeon very well could have bad reviews but I do not believe for one second that was why he left the office.
I don't think he's got balls enough to say uh...yall have bad reviews. I don't want to do this. Do any of you think he does?
I think he's just a sniveling coward who trashed an unnamed professional in his community on his stupid YT channel, rather than telling the truth, because lying about everything is all he knows how to do.
IMO.
#notenoughballs.
Who wants to guess what kind of pain meds that "dentist" gave him to hold him over until December?
Percocet?
What is Big P's favorite when she gets overwhelmed and tired from "working" all day.
Vicodin?
Hmmmm

Anyway Big P had to get a little drink on. Putting all of that frozen food into the oven!!
🤣

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Y’all the fact she said Abbie would be in tik tok Bc if her age what if I told you I have a homecoming queen and a line backer who’s been offeredScholarships to ga tech, fla state and a few more and they’ve never and I repeat never had social media, they may or may not be twins 😂 and we are young and when I say young me and husband are less than 35 we know how this tit works and we will no let our children be a product if it!

Y’all the fact she said Abbie would be in tik tok Bc if her age what if I told you I have a homecoming queen and a line backer who’s been offeredScholarships to ga tech, fla state and a few more and they’ve never and I repeat never had social media, they may or may not be twins 😂 and we are young and when I say young me and husband are less than 35 we know how this tit works and we will no let our children be a product if it!
And let me also say that tit has never mattered to me and my hubs, we know what it’s like to be in the spotlight and that’s why I don’t let my kids have social media we get it and it’s scary.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I may or may not be drunk right now.

Here is the thing that gets me. Every philanthropic person I know does not "brag" about all the things they do for the better of their community. Why do they feel the need to do so much bragging about their donations, their autism awareness, and their marriage. It is almost like they need to confirm their worth. But because they keep deleting the negative, no one knows anything but the rosy picture of the perfect family upon the world. We know differently Maasholes....keep lying to yourself.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Here is the thing that gets me. Every philanthropic person I know does not "brag" about all the things they do for the better of their community. Why do they feel the need to do so much bragging about their donations, their autism awareness, and their marriage. It is almost like they need to confirm their worth. But because they keep deleting the negative, no one knows anything but the rosy picture of the perfect family upon the world. We know differently Maasholes....keep lying to yourself.
Bragging is a product of society. When people realize how much it doesn’t matter...that’s grand.

• Sad
Reactions: 8

Yup every person I know, who gives because they feel it is important for us as living creatures who share this planet, do so without announcing it. And every single one do WAY more than the crap the Maasholes have been broadcasting for attention.

If you have to tell people you are a good person then you aren't.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
As much as funds help, it isn't everything. They think throwing money at a situation makes them special, many people do this. How often do you hear of a large donation being donated anonymously? Quite often. Because the focus should be on the cause and the people benefitting from the cause, not the donator.

They could use their time to explain that a lot of autistic people are homeless. Link below that explains this loosely.
They have a platform, if they truly wanted to talk about change, or helping people. At least raise awareness of the issue, and one relevant to them.

Yes it's nice to give when possible, but that's not where stories end. In their financial position, it's easy to give money, the real work involves making a real difference. Do something alongside giving money and food.

I'm not referring to general members of the public here who may donate, that's great, but A&P have a public platform.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
As much as funds help, it isn't everything. They think throwing money at a situation makes them special, many people do this. How often do you hear of a large donation being donated anonymously? Quite often. Because the focus should be on the cause and the people benefitting from the cause, not the donator.

They could use their time to explain that a lot of autistic people are homeless. Link below that explains this loosely.
They have a platform, if they truly wanted to talk about change, or helping people. At least raise awareness of the issue, and one relevant to them.

Yes it's nice to give when possible, but that's not where stories end. In their financial position, it's easy to give money, the real work involves making a real difference. Do something alongside giving money and food.

I'm not referring to general members of the public here who may donate, that's great, but A&P have a public platform.

it would also be a potentially really great area of philanthropy to focus on specifically giving to as well. they've hurt the autistic community in a number of ways. the least they can do is sit down, listen to what we need as individuals at risk of homelessness and go from there. we need more specific/ different supports than a neurotypical person in an identical situation, and all too often organisations, charities and government safety nets let us fall through the cracks as we get passed around a system not designed for us. there's plenty of autistic people speaking out on this issue, it'd be nice to see them amplify the #actuallyautistic voices for a change

• Heart
it would also be a potentially really great area of philanthropy to focus on specifically giving to as well. they've hurt the autistic community in a number of ways. the least they can do is sit down, listen to what we need as individuals at risk of homelessness and go from there. we need more specific/ different supports than a neurotypical person in an identical situation, and all too often organisations, charities and government safety nets let us fall through the cracks as we get passed around a system not designed for us. there's plenty of autistic people speaking out on this issue, it'd be nice to see them amplify the #actuallyautistic voices for a change
Absolutely.

Some people comment that they are just family vloggers etc and that they don't want to be too serious. I disagree with those people, their content is lacking at the best of times, and lately it's just whiny. If they are going to mention homelessness and what they are supposedly helping with, then alongside that talk about issues the autistic community faces in regards to homelessness. Even a few sentences would be something.

They show a real lack of knowledge about anything outside of their bubble.

The TiKToK thing as well, I wonder if they actually engage with any of the autistic content creators on there. Doubtful, they just want to push Cilla forcing Abbie onto TiKTok, which I find very weird.

• Heart
Have you seen the Tik ToK Priscilla put out awhile back about people saying she gained her weight back? It's funny, because I can tell it's bothering her, even though she is acting like it doesn't.
$2,500 in free groceries...to people in their Privledged neighborhood.
How fuking kind of her.
If she was doing this at a store in the economically disadvantaged area of Jacksonville, it would mean something.
I wonder if this act of fukery is in lieu of her cooking or if she will do both?
It's getting close to the end of the year and she was probably advised by the CPA to do some donating to help her tax situation. It definitely wasn't out of the kindness of her heart.
People with kind hearts do their good deeds in secret.
They do not boast about doing them.
They do it in the areas of town that it actually will make an impact and touch hearts and lives.
Fuk them and their $2,500.00.
Asa and Priscilla like to pump each others ego. She tells him how wonderful he is and he tells her what a big heart she has. It's disgusting to watch.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Has anyone else noticed Summer is not being filmed as much as she was with her input about Abbie or time she spends wiih Abbie!?...or time she's just sprawled out on the sofa? She's also not much a part of Asa and Priscilla's conversations regarding Abbie either. Maybe it's just me!?
Actually, I think she's way too involved in their conversations, like a third parent. In fact if you pay attention, all of her contributions, especially those about Abbie, could easily be something Cilla would say. It's like she is P#2 in training. They are basically interchangeable characters in the vlog at this point. Right down to her reporting "Abbie did blah blah....it was so cute".

Also, on the subject of Summer, did anyone else notice Asa asking if Summer would take care of him when his tooth was pulled and then being disappointed when P pointed out she wouldn't be there? It was odd. Like dude, you have a wife. Why are you asking your babysitter/employee/border to tend to you rather than your wife. Bizarre. Does Asa think he's in a throuple?

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening
Happy Monday
Sorry, I couldn't resist

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Is the irobot new? I haven't seen it before. By my calculations, that makes 4 vacuums in that house. WHY?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
I know what she is.
IMO.
#notenoughballs.
I think he would play the I can advertise for you card though, lol!

Reactions: 9
Is it possible that people don't take covid and precautions seriously to protect themselves because they harbor little regard and are fine with possible death and dying? Just a thought.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.