Fathering Autism #61 COVID-party out of spite, shout-out to the hater site.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The whole TikTok mention by Asshole is just another way for them to exploit Abbie. Abbie doe not participate or even understand she is on TikTok. They need to stop living in the "what if" Abbie was a typical teen. Abbie isn't a typical teen, so give her the fun, interaction, and experiences that she is into, not what Abbie would be doing. This pisses me off so badly. none of this is for awareness. Abbie could give 2 shits about those dogs, so why make a TikTok making it look like Abbie and her dog are best buddies. They need to accept and LOVE Abbie for who she is. duck you Asshole and Piggy!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
There is not a lot of space between the cooktop and where Abbie sits. If she stretches her arm out she is touching the pans or getting splattered with one of Ps bacon recipes.
Reading some reviews of these cooktops it says that many have a clicking or humming sound when in use.... its gonna be a regular jughead band in the Maass’house... Abbie honking, the pans hissing, cooktop humming and P dancing while A gets it all on film

I thought the same as well as why isn’t Abbie vacuuming anymore? I thought they had her helping around the house and one of those chores was vacuuming.
She lost her script.

Reactions: 2
Happy Monday! Y’all check out my FB memory for today! 🐽🤣🐽
It is where Assa Moobs and Pigcill came to visit me before they became YouTube famous! 😁
Have a great day Tattlers!❤
3A44C7C5-5AF6-444D-AA7D-4C22FC5ED6ED.jpeg
9D3E7E24-D912-4385-B964-A43377A3E580.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Nothing like throwing cash at a brand new kitchen so your brilliant ass can fix some healthy, homemade frozen burgers and french fries! Yea! Cause that is exactly what the duck y’all need. Idiots! 👀🐽👀
B8A3C506-A56C-49E8-A06A-21B8E6FF3EBD.png

The many faces of “Tinkerhog The IDD Grocery Fairy”🐽
D0E8EFC7-5DAA-4F06-B67C-5C9DE62464ED.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I’m pretty much done watching the vlogs anymore, especially after them talking about going to the grocery store so they could give the manager $2,500 that he could use to pay for some customers groceries. i always thought that you don’t brag or talk about your good deeds, but instead, do them out of the goodness of your heart where there’s no need to boast about it. Hearing them them talk about it on the last vlog was too much for me. Good deed, yes...telling the world, not so much. I used to like watching this family when they were all about Abbie...engaging her, showing her accomplishments as well as struggles, being advocates for the autism world...now, it’s not about that at all, but all “the things” they have, buy, want, sell, and do. No real need anymore to see what they do every day, as we all have routines, jobs, do laundry, make dinner, fix gutters, pay bills, make beds...it’s everyday life, nothing special about it anymore. I could choose to vlog what I do each and every day and how boring would that be?

Reactions: 22
Another day, another scam. Check out the "Black Friday" specials from (S)LimeLife...
FB_IMG_1606146711994.jpg
FB_IMG_1606146719708.jpg
FB_IMG_1606146726553.jpg

Yeah, you don't like to boast about as much as I run miles and miles every day. (I barely could run a mile.)
20201123_105235.jpg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I’m pretty much done watching the vlogs anymore, especially after them talking about going to the grocery store so they could give the manager $2,500 that he could use to pay for some customers groceries. i always thought that you don’t brag or talk about your good deeds, but instead, do them out of the goodness of your heart where there’s no need to boast about it. Hearing them them talk about it on the last vlog was too much for me. Good deed, yes...telling the world, not so much. I used to like watching this family when they were all about Abbie...engaging her, showing her accomplishments as well as struggles, being advocates for the autism world...now, it’s not about that at all, but all “the things” they have, buy, want, sell, and do. No real need anymore to see what they do every day, as we all have routines, jobs, do laundry, make dinner, fix gutters, pay bills, make beds...it’s everyday life, nothing special about it anymore. I could choose to vlog what I do each and every day and how boring would that be?
To be honest, their advocating for the autism world was always very narrow and one-sided. They always kind of pretended that what Abbie does is the epitome of autism, even though the spectrum is pretty diverse.
I still think that they were sometimes offering helpful ideas and that they were more honest about Abbies progress and setbacks. A channel about the low functioning side of autism was new, as people with high functioning autism dominated Youtube. It was overall more wholesome and felt less dishonest.
Now it is just a shitshow of everyday stuff and shopping/food addiction. That happens a lot when the main person in a vlog (the kid) outgrows the cute stage. The parents almost always convinced themselves that people are watching for them as well, which is wrong.

• Heart
Another day, another scam. Check out the "Black Friday" specials from (S)LimeLife...View attachment 321289View attachment 321290View attachment 321291
Yeah, you don't like to boast about as much as I run miles and miles every day. (I barely could run a mile.)
View attachment 321293
Yes , please all help me to become even richer in the next few weeks while you spend a ridiculous amount of money on tit makeup that is no better than the bargain basket stuff, it doesn’t matter if you have to do without a few extra items like food over the holiday period just so long as me and my fat arse family can bank some more cash.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
So this was the end result of that weird forced interaction between 🐷 and Abbie with the cardboard tube from the paper towel roll...kind of what we all expected!! 🤷‍♀️
"She's like Mikey, she will eat anything!!" (for those of you who remember that Life cereal commercial from back in the day!!)
😂😂😂😂

nom.png

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So this was the end result of that weird forced interaction between 🐷 and Abbie with the cardboard tube from the paper towel roll...kind of what we all expected!! 🤷‍♀️
"She's like Mikey, she will eat anything!!" (for those of you who remember that Life cereal commercial from back in the day!!)
😂😂😂😂

View attachment 321335
Honestly the entire roll thing just seemed like Ab was trying to figure out what the hell these idiots wanted her to do. It look just like things from speech therapy. So she did the blowing and lip rounding like she has worked on. Then they kept ate her with the stupid thing so she bit it. She has eaten similar texture things (like tags) so it's not surprising. She had no clue what way they wanted her to perform for them and the camera.

I would have eaten the damn thing too if it shut her ridiculous fake ass mother up.

I am grumpy today lol hello monday

• Haha
  • Heart
Is the irobot new? I haven't seen it before. By my calculations, that makes 4 vacuums in that house. WHY?
No it is not new. He actually talked about it for a few in one of the older vlogs.

Reactions: 5
He could quarantine in Summer’s room and she could move into main house, I doubt he’ll get tested though. One can hope he would if he’s sick!
Why is the Big P not going nutso with baby boy trapped in a school with identified positive cases.
Why is she not driving up especially with that bad sounding cough Izzy has.
It doesn't make sense to me. Maybe Big P is really not that distraught about baby Izzy leaving the nest.

Another day, another scam. Check out the "Black Friday" specials from (S)LimeLife...View attachment 321289View attachment 321290View attachment 321291
View attachment 321293
That looks like a peen with a condom on.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Happy Monday, tattlers!!

I want to take a second for a PSA - and I know y'all are smart cookies so you probably don't need it but humor me, okay?

Make sure you've got a couple weeks' or more worth of groceries, that your medications are as refilled as possible, that you've got soap and feminine products and TP and all that good stuff, basically be in a position where if a store is out of something or you can't get to a store that your essentials are at hand.

We know it's gonna be bad here in the US after Thanksgiving, but I don't know if people are prepared for quite how bad it's gonna get. Be safe and be careful.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Actually, I think she's way too involved in their conversations, like a third parent. In fact if you pay attention, all of her contributions, especially those about Abbie, could easily be something Cilla would say. It's like she is P#2 in training. They are basically interchangeable characters in the vlog at this point. Right down to her reporting "Abbie did blah blah....it was so cute".

Also, on the subject of Summer, did anyone else notice Asa asking if Summer would take care of him when his tooth was pulled and then being disappointed when P pointed out she wouldn't be there? It was odd. Like dude, you have a wife. Why are you asking your babysitter/employee/border to tend to you rather than your wife. Bizarre. Does Asa think he's in a throuple?
I think he was just bullshitting around for the vlog.

i'm v involved w autistic tik tok and they block actuallyautistic creators who comment on their videos, respond/ duet their videos or even make generalised content regarding the trend of 'autism moms/ parents' filming and profiting off their kids meltdowns. they keep coming up on my for you page bc of the tags they use, which is pissing me off and i should really just block them at this point.

side note, kinda intrigued as to why they didn't comment on the whole sia situation. its the only thing actuallyautistic tik tok is talking about rn, and not in a good way
P. tweeted Sia and thanked her.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
View attachment 321293
We could all go to Macy’s or Nordstrom & get very nice makeup for that price point. I cannot believe people pay that much for crap makeup! This has to end-what is wrong with the people who follow them??

• Heart
Reactions: 19
The girl in the movie trailer seemed to be portrayed to be far more advanced in her cognitive awareness level and ability than Abbie ever will be.
Yet 🐖 is so thrilled about a movie about "girls like her daughter", she pulls out the Autism card - drops it - and feels like she can relate.
Ha. Ha. Ha.
More hogshit.
She just wants whoever that is to notice her tweet.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.