Fathering Autism #61 COVID-party out of spite, shout-out to the hater site.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
$2,500 in free groceries...to people in their Privledged neighborhood.
How fuking kind of her.
If she was doing this at a store in the economically disadvantaged area of Jacksonville, it would mean something.
I wonder if this act of fukery is in lieu of her cooking or if she will do both?
It's getting close to the end of the year and she was probably advised by the CPA to do some donating to help her tax situation. It definitely wasn't out of the kindness of her heart.
People with kind hearts do their good deeds in secret.
They do not boast about doing them.
They do it in the areas of town that it actually will make an impact and touch hearts and lives.
Fuk them and their $2,500.00.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Why are they telling everyone that watches the vlog all the different charity things they're doing? Didn't Asshole just talk about in a past vlog that you don't need to let everyone know when you give? I never get why people need to flaunt giving to others? They're not gonna film it, just talk all about it?!? LMAO What pieces of tit.
Probably because of all the blowback they received from flaunting their new kitchen renovation with all the new toys, while so many are struggling this year. Damage control.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Narcissism at its finest, "oh look what we're doing for the homeless". I wonder if this only came about because someone that they presume is needy, took some old shoes out of their trash?

Maybe it was a crazed humper that wants to sniff them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
$2,500 in free groceries...to people in their Privledged neighborhood.
How fuking kind of her.
If she was doing this at a store in the economically disadvantaged area of Jacksonville, it would mean something.
I wonder if this act of fukery is in lieu of her cooking or if she will do both?
It's getting close to the end of the year and she was probably advised by the CPA to do some donating to help her tax situation. It definitely wasn't out of the kindness of her heart.
People with kind hearts do their good deeds in secret.
They do not boast about doing them.
They do it in the areas of town that it actually will make an impact and touch hearts and lives.
Fuk them and their $2,500.00.
BAM! 👋👋👋
Say it louder for the lurkers in the back! LOL
They are so goddamn phony.
They could have accomplished this without even having to go back to the store the next day! She couldve purchased Winn-Dixie gifts cards, and left them with the manager. Problem solved.
But someone has to see her or it would be nothing to her fat ego.
I think the fact that P is not well liked has finally gotten to her. She cant take it anymore. Asa is bending over backward to reinvent her.
Even the Tik Tok BS. She started that because SHE wanted attention. It also began to backfire....so now its about "Abbie".
Gimme a f'ing break!!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
BAM! 👋👋👋
Say it louder for the lurkers in the back! LOL
They are so goddamn phony.
They could have accomplished this without even having to go back to the store the next day! She couldve purchased Winn-Dixie gifts cards, and left them with the manager. Problem solved.
But someone has to see her or it would be nothing to her fat ego.
I think the fact that P is not well liked has finally gotten to her. She cant take it anymore. Asa is bending over backward to reinvent her.
Even the Tik Tok BS. She started that because SHE wanted attention. It also began to backfire....so now its about "Abbie".
Gimme a f'ing break!!
Yassss tattle sista yassss!!
Amen and haleluja!!
Preach!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
That grocery thing..ugh... they are going to break their arms patting themselves on their back. The good thing to do would be to do it with no one knowing... just do it and just the h up. Also.. instead of "random people" at a grocery store... give to a good charity who will give to people who desperately need it. They could be giving to people who are not in need.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Holy rolls! That was a terrible shot of Cilla in the new vlog. I also just still can't believe that she is only 39 or whatever. Is Ass the same age? His skin seems way better than hers.

I don't like their kitchen remodel at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Abby gets tons of views on tick Tok showing how she "communicates" .. give me a break.. she pushes donuts and zaxbys until they take her somewhere.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Abbies toileting issues are now profound as we have seen her returning from school 4 times in the past 10 days in different clothes. They need to have the guts to address this.
Asa and Priscilla need to address a lot with Abbie but they won't....it take time, effort,...and consistency! And not using food for good behavior all the time!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
That grocery thing..ugh... they are going to break their arms patting themselves on their back. The good thing to do would be to do it with no one knowing... just do it and just the h up. Also.. instead of "random people" at a grocery store... give to a good charity who will give to people who desperately need it. They could be giving to people who are not in need.
They are giving it to people who are not in need.
Check out the demographics for their community.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 18
I am currently watching the original "How the Grinch Stole Christmas" on TBS. (yes...I am. No shame.)
I am changing the song. Everytime "Mr. Grinch" is sang- I am changing it to Mrs Pritch.
Because she 🎶 "has all the tender sweetness of a seasick crocodile....Mrs. Pritch!" 🎶

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It really is so strange how they need to tell everyone about their good deeds. Is it even a good deed if you need to flaunt it?? I’m sure she went to the store today to inquire about filming for the vlog (and the store rightfully refused). I also don’t understand (as many have mentioned) doing this in an affluent/middle class area. Help people who actually need help & stop bragging about it!!! Classless, clueless, Covid deniers!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
What Cilla was looking at on her phone before she shoved it in her pocket. You guessed it. Food.
phone (2).jpg

Yep. 105 pounds ya'll!

1606091151390.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Just the fact that they had to give the amount that they're spending on their good deed says it all. The Massives are all for show, and kindness is not something they do from their heart. Kindness is for clicks and views. End of story!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Screenshots and Sarcasm: Deep bullshit edition

yes, @Kermy that was indeed a wet spot on her jeans when she got up. This seems to be a new occurrence with her before school. She is so out of it...
20201122_190009.jpg

So, you don't do any research on the oral surgeon about to remove your teeth? You wait to enter the office to judge them. Bullshit Ass! As someone who has lost several teeth due to complications from my meds, you don't just walk into an office and BAM,Bthey do surgery. I bet it was more likely the surgeon didn't have openings like Cilly's surgeon. But I also think Cilly threw a hissy fit. The thought of Summer leaving (will she be gone till after Thansgiving), and Cilly having to care for Abbie and Ass with no help. Ain't going to happen. Live look at the negotiation.
Locked_Out_On_The_Way_Home-min.gif

Awww. She has no time for Ass' lecture about doing all the things. Sandy needs attention. It was definitely a no Spanx day.
20201122_190717.jpg

So, you want to be generous and buy people groceries. Instead of maybe going to a lower income store, you went to the local Winn-Dixie. (Wait, did you think that store is lower quality or something?) Why not purchase $2500 of gift cards and have the management give them out? He threw a wrench in your plans by asking not to film it. I am calling it now. Ass is outside filming the reactions as people leave with free groceries. No way he won't film it for content. Nose wipe...
20201122_190638.jpg

I will admit that some of the most fun I had at Christmas was using empty cardboard tube as lightsabers against my brother or the dogs. (God bless them, none ever fought back.) Watching Cilly dance and make a fool had to be after some alcohol. All Abbie wanted was to stim (or try to grab some cheese). She didn't have any clue what to do with the tube.
20201122_190624.jpg
20201122_190624.jpg

Yep, just as I expected, she tried to eat it. Of course they are going to spin it to her doing speech therapy exercises. Hey Maasives, your daughter has zero clue unfortunately.
20201122_190612.jpg

How many people does it take to put a tray of frozen French fries into the for looks not reviews oven? Of course, three two and a half of them. Ass had to film it for content.
20201122_190541.jpg

Nose swipe....
20201122_190451.jpg

And again...nose swipe. This is not how you hold a cat, and definitely no Spanx in comfy clothes for Cilly. I still don't like the slate blue.
20201122_190522.jpg

Seriously Cilly....put down the bleeping cat! Nala has had enough of your tit for an evening and is looking for an escape plan.
20201122_190412.jpg
I so wanted Nala to swat his fat face. If you don't want her near the paint, block off the kitchen so she can't touch the wet paint that is taking entirely too long.
20201122_190033.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Probably because of all the blowback they received from flaunting their new kitchen renovation with all the new toys, while so many are struggling this year. Damage control.
Also to try to divert attention away from their trip to New Orleans. Asshat is probably hoping people will be suitably distracted and forget about it.

I agree with what others have said, genuinely good, kind, and caring people don't make a point of advertising their good deeds, in detail (telling us just how much $$$ they're giving) and attempting to "humble-brag" about it.

We know you read here, Asa. You think you're showing you and P in a good light and all that -- but the reality is far from that. You're just continuing to reinforce what clueless, self-absorbed, out-of-touch buffoons you and P are.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.