Fathering Autism #61 COVID-party out of spite, shout-out to the hater site.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you guys think Abbie should be able to do a lot more than she can currently or is her disability that severe that what we see is the best she can do? I know they are lazy with her but it also doesn't seem like she is meant to do much more.
From my point of view, there is only so much you can tell just based only on the footage we see of her in the vlogs. This is becoming more difficult to even do that recently because Asshat is showing less and less of Abbie in the vlogs.
I think there are multiple factors at play. One of them, as you pointed out, is A&P being very lazy with her. I've said this in other threads, I would be much more inclined to agree that Abbie has progressed as far as she can go IF A&P were doing everything possible to work with her and help her - being more dedicated, more involved, more concerned and more consistent -- and it had zero effect on Abbie.
I think another factor is that it seems as if her medication(s) have been changed/increased and this makes her even more zoned out and out of it. Being heavily medicated makes it difficult to focus and interact in meaningful ways and it might also take away a lot of energy required to comprehend and carry out tasks/demands that are asked of her.
Going back to the A&P and their minimum effort thing, that has had an effect on Abbie of making her lazy and less willing to do what is asked of her. She knows A&P aren't going to ask a lot of her and if they do ask her to do something, she knows she just has to start raising enough of a fuss and they'll let her out of it because they want to avoid a meltdown. A&P being lazy with her also causes regression in the things she is able to do or used to be able to do which makes me sad for Abbie, quite frankly.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I dont work in a soup kitchen, but I can say the ones in my area are regulated. The spaces and equipment are inspected. They carefully screen donated items and receive most of the food is from grocery stores, and have corporate sponsors who help pay for staples that are needed all the time, like flour, milk, eggs, etc. They arent like many imagine them to be. They arent dreary dank spaces with sloppy food. The people who work and volunteer take great pride in quietly creating a warm, caring environment for so many. Many offer much more than food...and even have play areas for kids and social service assistance on certain days of the week. This is why P should simply donate these turkeys. The goal is to provide more tha a meal from someone they will never see again, and frankly, street outreach can be dangerous.
Thank you RocketQueen. No disrespect meant to the many decent and caring soup kitchens that exist!

Reactions: 10
Here is tonight's vlog --

For duck sakes someone remind me again how much this magical kitchen renovation cost them because I just so believe that those frozen ass french fries are surely going to taste sooooo much different.I mean the chicken she posted yesterday looked like something not of this world. She cooks processed tit did they think the new kitchen would make her slop taste better .I mean you would need some serious Harry Potter magic to make anything she cooks look edible .

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I'm so nauseated at the idea of them cooking for the homeless. They left the turkeys out, all the animals, P constantly swiping her nose with her entire dang hand. They'll likely have Abbie help, too. It's gotta be illegal?? Where I am, churches can't even have potlucks anymore because they can't guarantee food safety.

Nala and Maverick are super cute tho

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
For a while now, we have been seeing less of Abbie in the vlogs. She is shown for maybe two minutes in total, and the rest of the blog is just day-to-day junk around the house. I would love to see them working with her more and actually engaging with her, instead of just talking at her. Does anyone have a theory as to why Asa is showing less of Abbie?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I would like to know what they're so busy doing during the day?? Their eldest is off in college, they drop Abbie off at school. Making time for one another is pretty basic marriage advice but.... are they not together all day, every day? All their "businesses" are operated together. They drive in the car together.

I love my husband, he is terrific. However, I would go nuts if I had to spend all that time with him. Time apart and having separate hobbies is good too- that way, we actually have something to talk about!

During quarantine, it was nice to have the extra help, as there was no school, therapy, and I didn't feel right using respite. By night tho when we finally had time together, there was nothing to talk about because we were together all day!

I had read here a while ago (I've been mostly lurking lately, as the threads were moving too fast) that they drop Abbie off then come home and nap, and the more I think about it, the more it makes sense!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Thank you RocketQueen. No disrespect meant to the many decent and caring soup kitchens that exist!
I hope you didnt think I was "attacking" you in some way. I wasnt- but the majority of people havent been to, or seen an actual soup kitchen so I wanted to share. :)

Reactions: 12
I dont work in a soup kitchen, but I can say the ones in my area are regulated. The spaces and equipment are inspected. They carefully screen donated items and receive most of the food is from grocery stores, and have corporate sponsors who help pay for staples that are needed all the time, like flour, milk, eggs, etc. They arent like many imagine them to be. They arent dreary dank spaces with sloppy food. The people who work and volunteer take great pride in quietly creating a warm, caring environment for so many. Many offer much more than food...and even have play areas for kids and social service assistance on certain days of the week. This is why P should simply donate these turkeys. The goal is to provide more than a meal from someone they will never see again, and frankly, street outreach can be dangerous.
I really don’t want to comment. As a family, we volunteer a lot in my small town. Once a month we all go to food pantries all over our county. We either get a list of needs, help portion out, or really just do what they say. I have only ever spoken about it to other people if they ask me about it. When you do something from your heart and teach your kids of all kinds compassion, understanding, love and humility they tend to grow into decent adults. When my kids were little their friends would want to come. I’m so thankful to be able to give back. Our local pantry has a deal with the local grocers to prebag requested food pantry items that others purchase and then donate. This year we slowed way down on helping for obvious reasons. I don’t shop in person right now but I do make sure the bags are all bought at least once a week. My neighbors are doing it as well. As a community we need to help every one. Together. This is the first and last I will speak of it. Mostly because I know the world doesn’t revolve around me but if I can in any way help it a little better I will. I have a brain tumor. Big deal. I also have food and a warm house. Every one deserves a little love from their communities.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
What was the paper towel cardboard all about tonight? Shoving it in her face and of course she tries to eat it.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hey Guyths (said in a drunkin Piggy voice)
In my defense mines cold meds not margaritas
Time for the last shitshow of the week
Damn what is with these long ass vlogs

1. Clickbait title or duck you tattle... it's anyone's guess
2. LOL shout out for leopard print, ok Abbies shoes but still...Hi Massives
3. 10s...anyone else notice a wet spot on Abbies jeans
4. Damn Abbie is wiped out
5. 🤣cheapass earrings broke
6. They never check anything before they do anything.....IDIOTS
7. Clean the bleeping tit from the back area and maybe the dogs will voluntary go back there
8. OMFG with the" we have alot to do "bullshit
Add that to the list of hated phrases
9. Spend some time together... WTF Piggy you spend 24/7 together...
10. 4m23s..look at those bleeping rolls
11. This is so much bleeping bullshit..yea take relationship advice from these fuckwads
12. Oh look...another thing St. Piggy wants to do...look how wonderful we are..be better off donating to food banks but again no glory in that right Piggy
13. Of course donuts
14. You're always in "comfy cozies" ...stupid ass phrase no matter who uses it
15. Filler time
16. Well you just did Asswipe. Now talk about paying for tit for people at the grocery store ...taking $2500...a food bank would love that kind of donation and touch a helluva lot more people....flaunt that amount Asswipe, make sure everyone knows you have that extra money
17. Some people are struggling Piggy....no fuckhead a large majority of people are struggling.....just wait till it catches up to you
18. Oh tit...lovey dovey laying it on thick...good hearted people don't scam other people
19. 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
20. So if this Winn Dixie is in their neighborhood what are the chances that these are the people who need help with food
21. Of course Piggy converted to autism awareness on tik tok...easier to find so more hits...but Piggy ,what will people laugh at
22. Oh now some bullshit about Abbie and Tik Toc making it seem like it's all for her🙄
23. Bullshit with the education crap...it's not legit...it's bullshit
24. Fake maternal moment 12m33s
25. DUNKIN sighting
26. Nice ..throw the paper towel thingy at her
27. Going on entirely too long
28. OH MY EYES 15m09s on
29. Blah blah blah
30. Scratch her Nala
31. Blah blah blah painting blah blah blah
32. Finally addressing the Abridged tit...
33. Are they so fucked up they don't realize tomorrow is Monday or are they planning on vlogging on Monday again
34. After the beep....stupid with that stupid girl and her dog tik tok
The End

These vlogs are getting dumber and more painful to watch...also I wonder how sick HogBoy is since they didn't bother showing on the phone this time

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
They also were showing off the lip rounding, glad that she's doing it a lot easier now.
True... but that didn't seem intentional. It was just as they were messing around with the tube and Abbie breathed into the tube instead of vocalizing, A&P realized 'Oh yeah! This is just like her speech therapy!"
That's how I saw it, anyway.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.