Fathering Autism #6 Bandaid Dog, P tries to jog, Why won't they just get a job?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just started to watch tonight’s vlog and I have had to stop watching. Miss piggy said they were going to a meeting to talk about dealing with the haters and One of them wrote on a message board “ be a better human”
These sanctimonious pricks need to start practicing what they preach.
Arsewipe needs to stop exploiting his 2nd daughter and miss piggy needs to remember that she has a daughter.
They are the worst kind of human beings and I can’t bear another minute of his arrogance and her immaturity.
I hope they do read here and take heed. They are horrible people.
Same I just cant tonight with them.

Reactions: 7
Well,I think we know who is reading posts her. Summers statement tonight about covers a good deal of what has mentioned here.
While they keep stating Abbie looks to have had so much fun,had they actually paid attention,she looks distressed a good deal of the time. The best vid of her is sitting quietly by the slider door,calm,peaceful.
Isiah looked like a tag along. They all had their own little groups,and he was tagging along in most of the vid.
Kudos to Becca! She seems to get what Abbie needs. She doesn’t hang On her,doesn’t need to grope her,do “boop,boops” to her nose,etc. She wasn’t pushing her to meet nd greet as the others were.
As for PityCilla and AsA,again we see how this is all about the likes,themselves,etc.

Reactions: 13
I agree she probably has IDD but this is why they call it a spectrum disorder. My son is on the severe end just like Abbie. As the saying goes if you've met one person with autism, you've met one person with autism. Everyone is affected differently.
Absolutely. I have heard that saying. It was actually said to us the day my child was diagnosed. What I'm concerned with is, alot of ppl who may not know what autism is or much about it may think that all that Abigail has is autism and not realize that the IDD is also part of it as well. It's not Autism alone. That's all I'm saying. I fully understand it's a spectrum and not one single person with autism is the same but, Abigail's goes way beyond just autism. (I actually said they are all different. I'm by no means an expert but, I'm smart enough to see that hers goes beyond autism right out the door.)

• Heart
Reactions: 16
What's up with her lower body weight she is carrying?? It looked crazy on the vlog... WTF do these people eat?? OMG. You can eat decent and have a sedentary lifestyle and not be that big at their age. What a shame. All you people from outside the US... yes, you are right about your assumptions about unhealthy eating and lifestyle habits in the US.
Her legs are like redwoods. Its like she doesnt even have knees. I'm bored, so going to rant a bit.

I joke about her weight a lot, but I used to be almost as big as P. Actually I probably weighed more because I am significantly taller and didnt have redwood legs, but I digress. 😀 I lost my weight through low carb and exercise. And its hard work to keep it off too. The fat girl inside still cusses me out on the daily. But as a former obese woman on the outside, and still obese in my mind, here's some thoughts.

I would never think that starting a cooking channel full of fattening unhealthy foods at that weight would be a good idea. Lets be honest, would you want to learn recipes from someone this size?

I would never have embarrassed my kids by dancing with their friends at a party. Or on Tik Tok. Or going to the water park and barely fitting into a raft or tube. Screw body positivity. Right or wrong the fact is, your kids friends are/were talking about you, and yeah, your kid was or has been embarrassed.

Your spouse may love you at any size, but that doesnt mean they are attracted to you and not secretly wishing you were smaller. (except for those odd fetish guys)

Something else about fat women: you do anything to try to look cute. You know you're fat so you try to have great hair, nails, or accessories. Cue P's big dangling earrings!)

Fat women are also usually "happy" "so funny" or "so helpful". We try to make up in personality what we lack in appearance. (Hello Miss P, Queen of Volunteers and Miss Congeniality.)

Oh...and I'm willing to bet another reason she had surgery was for life insurance. Her rates would have been astronomical if they wanted the "set for life" pay-outs, and if you go back, this "journey" coincides with the big financial plan for the future. My rate dropped in HALF after shedding the weight.

You can also lie to yourself and the world (and You Tube) over and over and say you're "happy in your body" and just losing weight for health reasons. Bullshit. It isnt your health even though walking 50 ft makes you huff, hurts your knees and back, and climbing stairs is like Everest. The REAL reason is that you look as terrible as you feel. You just didnt want to admit that you finally earned enough money from your followers to pay cash for what you hoped would be the easy way out.
Anyway...I see you P...you are fooling NO ONE.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Has anyone else noticed in the facebook stories, recent vlogs, instagram and tik toks, 🐖 sounds like shes been drinking?
There was a fireworks one where she screamed wooooo hooooo. Just now I saw one on Facebook with them crossing a bridge in that stupid electric car and she sounded LIT.
IMO
Maybe she's driven herself to drink? 😆
I sure hope so.
#liarandadrunk

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Lets wait until this gets deleted, a cultist already replied
View attachment 90573
That koolaid is strong. Glad we have this forum because Shelby is a damn fool, could say a lot of things to her about people being miserable and staying with a man who “didn’t want to be married anymore”, had another child and refuses to pay child support.....oh and uses his disabled daughter to make money on YouTube.

Reactions: 8
Her legs are like redwoods. Its like she doesnt even have knees. I'm bored, so going to rant a bit.

I joke about her weight a lot, but I used to be almost as big as P. Actually I probably weighed more because I am significantly taller and didnt have redwood legs, but I digress. 😀 I lost my weight through low carb and exercise. And its hard work to keep it off too. The fat girl inside still cusses me out on the daily. But as a former obese woman on the outside, and still obese in my mind, here's some thoughts.

I would never think that starting a cooking channel full of fattening unhealthy foods at that weight would be a good idea. Lets be honest, would you want to learn recipes from someone this size?

I would never have embarrassed my kids by dancing with their friends at a party. Or on Tik Tok. Or going to the water park and barely fitting into a raft or tube. Screw body positivity. Right or wrong the fact is, your kids friends are/were talking about you, and yeah, your kid was or has been embarrassed.

Your spouse may love you at any size, but that doesnt mean they are attracted to you and not secretly wishing you were smaller. (except for those odd fetish guys)

Something else about fat women: you do anything to try to look cute. You know you're fat so you try to have great hair, nails, or accessories. Cue P's big dangling earrings!)

Fat women are also usually "happy" "so funny" or "so helpful". We try to make up in personality what we lack in appearance. (Hello Miss P, Queen of Volunteers and Miss Congeniality.)

Oh...and I'm willing to bet another reason she had surgery was for life insurance. Her rates would have been astronomical if they wanted the "set for life" pay-outs, and if you go back, this "journey" coincides with the big financial plan for the future. My rate dropped in HALF after shedding the weight.

You can also lie to yourself and the world (and You Tube) over and over and say you're "happy in your body" and just losing weight for health reasons. Bullshit. It isnt your health even though walking 50 ft makes you huff, hurts your knees and back, and climbing stairs is like Everest. The REAL reason is that you look as terrible as you feel. You just didnt want to admit that you finally earned enough money from your followers to pay cash for what you hoped would be the easy way out.
Well said! I’ve always struggled with my weight but can’t imagine being her damn size. I personally know at least one obese person who clearly tries to “overcompensate” her weight issues by being overly outrageous... like Pig, it’s only so others focus on things other than her weight. Ain’t fooling no one ... I don’t get how she lives in Florida and walks around looking like that lol... must be a miserable life... on top of having to parade Abbie around for money

Reactions: 10
**Sorry for my slacking over the weekend**

Vlog Summary: “Special Needs Siblings At Playlist” March 2, 2020 Run Time: 16:37

Thumbnail: FAMOUS SIBLINGS COLLAB with photo of Isiaih & Abbie and Zach & Pat
  • Opens with Summer explaining they did Abbie’s hair in buns and everyone else has headed to classes while they take Ab for breakfast
  • Abbie has Froot loops and other carbs, more swooning over Ab’s “space buns”. Becca remains professional
  • Ass time now, it’s Day 2 of PL, going to a class next called “Dealing With The Haters”
  • Abbie rocking, “Autism Vlog Squad” meandering shots, Ass writes “Be a better human” on some ‘compliments’ board.
  • Food truck hype, subtle nod to Autism Speaks, I’ll stay out of that debate.
  • Ass asks P if she learned to handle haters, P says it’s not fair their information is out there and want to work with google to erase it.
  • Jen’s there, she’s got Pizza, she’s awesome, GO JEN!
  • Ab’s barefoot is scarily close to Becca’s food.
  • Summer babying Ab, now back in the room Isaiah in bed saying he hates these events and I think something about butt sweat.
  • Ab chilling by the balcony door
  • Ass and Isaiah whining about not being in the famous people part of the hotel
  • Back to the exhibition floor with Becca, helps Ab spell her name with refrigerator magnets, Ab is loving the chewie today, now P has taken Becca and Summer to some teenage event with screaming girls, Summer is over it.
  • Now we meet Zach of Zach and Pat, the young man with Down Syndrome, now Ass talking about Jen interviewing him.
  • More scenes of Summer babying Ab. Ab hugs Becca. Then back to babying, Ab looks so done.
  • Now Zach and Pat following Ass and crew to the room. Moronic teens make faces in background
  • Pat talking about how Zach loves music and dancing.
  • Back in the room, Zach is tackling Pat. Abbie “boops” Isaiah while Zach climbs on Pats shoulders
  • Now heading out to dinner, clips of an ermagherd FA minion
  • Jen says she wants to do Disney again
  • PL party montage with fireworks
  • Ass says a little adult time to end the day.
Outtake: Ass asking Jen why Ab takes her shoes off in the car, she explains it’s like “Jail for your feet” and I 1000% agree.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

My take: I lost very close to 90 pounds since July 2018. At 5’3, I am 115 pounds at the most. I look in the mirror and I do see someone who is thin. But I am afraid to eat more than 1200 calories a day, lest I get fat again. I know at 204 pounds, I was so ashamed and embarrassed to go out. I denied my fat, but there is no denying extra-extra large clothes or huffing and puffing just walking a few feet. And also wearing the same oversized sweatshirt everyday, with black sweat pants...my outfit-uniform. Some people don’t mind if they are heavy, for me it was hell, and could have been a death sentence. I don’t understand why they don’t just wake up one day and say...I don’t want to feel crappy, I want to live longer. I know if I could do it, they could as well...they are almost half my age.

Reactions: 11
It was so gross in today's vlog when they saw that the pizza truck supports Autism Speaks. They were happy about it. Autism Speaks is a terrible organization and according to them Ab wouldn't even be autistic because they think girls can't have autism.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
My take: I lost very close to 90 pounds since July 2018. At 5’3, I am 115 pounds at the most. I look in the mirror and I do see someone who is thin. But I am afraid to eat more than 1200 calories a day, lest I get fat again. I know at 204 pounds, I was so ashamed and embarrassed to go out. I denied my fat, but there is no denying extra-extra large clothes or huffing and puffing just walking a few feet. And also wearing the same oversized sweatshirt everyday, with black sweat pants...my outfit-uniform. Some people don’t mind if they are heavy, for me it was hell, and could have been a death sentence. I don’t understand why they don’t just wake up one day and say...I don’t want to feel crappy, I want to live longer. I know if I could do it, they could as well...they are almost half my age.
Ok, so, if you guys have done it, why cant i?! I just had my youngest daughter almost a year ago and I cant get my baby weight off! I gained 70lbs from stopping smoking and getting pregnant and I cant get the last 40lbs off! I work out like a beast and it just wont come off! (I know this isnt an advice thread but, it made me question my methods after seeing that you all lost alot of weight. )

They need help with "haters", huh? Well, I'm guessing they mean us? (We just point out things that they are blind to. That's all. Lol) Summer is trying to hard. She is like a little puppy dog following them around, barking out things that she hopes they agree with all the time. Its strange.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Ok, so, if you guys have done it, why cant i?! I just had my youngest daughter almost a year ago and I cant get my baby weight off! I gained 70lbs from stopping smoking and getting pregnant and I cant get the last 40lbs off! I work out like a beast and it just wont come off! (I know this isnt an advice thread but, it made me question my methods after seeing that you all lost alot of weight. )
I started logging every bite of food..every day. I use the app - My Fitness Pal. Remember one day at a time...it may come off slow at first, but every pound lost adds up. Best of luck and love to you!

In tonight's Vlog while Summer and P were going on about what they learned in the "dealing with haters" class, Jen excitedly asked what P's drink was and where she got it. All P did was answer where it came from. Now, I'm not a manners expert but wouldn't the nice thing to do for your "friend" whose hands are full, is offer to go get her one, or go with her to get one? Just me?
She doesnt really like Jen, and anyone who watches closely can see it. She is everything Abbie isnt, and P hates it.

They need help with "haters", huh? Well, I'm guessing they mean us? (We just point out things that they are blind to. That's all. Lol) Summer is trying to hard. She is like a little puppy dog following them around, barking out things that she hopes they agree with all the time. Its strange.
You can do it. It just takes time, but damn it really is hard....so give yourself all the credit in the world for not giving up and doing your best. It makes me angry to this day that it wasnt as easy to lose as it was to gain!

Has anyone else noticed in the facebook stories, recent vlogs, instagram and tik toks, 🐖 sounds like shes been drinking?
There was a fireworks one where she screamed wooooo hooooo. Just now I saw one on Facebook with them crossing a bridge in that stupid electric car and she sounded LIT.
IMO
Maybe she's driven herself to drink? 😆
I sure hope so.
#liarandadrunk
She acts like a child. You know, shes just so cute and hip and famous she cant contain herself. Shes SO EXCITED.

Last edited:
  • Heart
this vlog made it so obvious that Asa has no interest in awareness if it's not his own. did he even say the name of Jen's channel when talking about her interviewing him? why is she interviewing him? why didn't he interview her at all, when he's Mr. 500k Subscribers, and could spread actual awareness and promote her channel? rhetorical question - because if people see Jen, watch her channel, start to open their eyes a little - then he can't control the narrative.

edit: just went back to check and nope, didn't even say the name of her channel. and there are a bunch of comments asking what it is. 🙄

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
I started logging every bite of food..every day. I use the app - My Fitness Pal. Remember one day at a time...it may come off slow at first, but every pound lost adds up. Best of luck and love to you!
I became sick about 10 years ago and have been more or less confined to bed. I have gained over 50 lbs as a result and it makes me unhappy. I can’t exercise as I have chronic fatigue, so not much hope of losing much of it. Miss piggy has no excuse.
Also just to veer off topic. Arsewipe thinks we are haters, no , we are realists who don’t drink the koolaid, you fat pompous pilllock.

• Heart
Their channel and entire family is misleading in many ways but, one of the ways that bothers me the most is the fact that they say Abigail is strictly Autistic when that is clearly not the case. If anyone that didn't know anything about autism were to watch their videos they would possibly think that Abigail is what autism looks like on every autistic person. (Hard to deal with, not capable of listening or not willing, I'm not sure which, unable to sit still, constantly thrashing around, attacking ppl during meltdowns, unable to learn new things, etc.) That's not at all how every person that is autistic is. They are all different. My child is autistic and is a very intelligent, highly capable, kind, empathetic, all around great kid and there are millions out there just as great with autism! I just think they need to be honest and stop leaving things out. They have put their family out into the public eye all on their own, it's time to be honest.
That's something that bothers me, too. They keep emphasizing how her behaviors are from autism and make it seem as if that's her primary or more prominent/pronounced diagnosis when she is clearly profoundly IDD. She definitely has autism, but it's more on a moderate to maybe even almost minor level compared to her IDD. But the thing is, autism is what's trendy and acceptable these days. It's more relatable than IDD. I've said before that in the throwback videos they show occasionally, she definitely seemed more on the autistic side. But as she's gotten older, that has definitely changed as the IDD has progressed to the level it has.
I'm not an expert on autism but from what I've seen, there are higher functioning people with autism and then moderate to lower functioning. Hence why it's called the autism spectrum. It sounds like your child is high functioning. But again, with Abbie, I think her IDD far outweighs whatever level of autism she has.
A&P just don't want to admit that.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.