Fathering Autism #6 Bandaid Dog, P tries to jog, Why won't they just get a job?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not watching because I gave up watching for lent. I'm following here and reading the recaps.

Contacting Googles to get their private information taken off? Stone cold idiot, that would be Duval County and every other place you've lived and misbehaved. Plus every time you film every place you go and your home inside and out. Google has nothing to do with it. You've put all this stuff out there and it's not going to go away.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I was reading a post on here where someone had asked “what else is there to see?” And it dawned on me. As money hungry and exploitative these two are... I can see them doing “mukbang” videos when this whole “autism” BS dies for them. LOL! I mean ... it would include their love of food, and exploit Abbie even further ... she’d be sitting right in the middle of them. A/P have you guys thought about this yet??

• Haha
Reactions: 12

He is such a liar. He says her not putting her Capri sun in her cup holder is because she has OCD. Maybe it’s a good thing Priscilla stayed with him because they are two peas in a pod.
STOP LYING ASA. STOP DANCING PRISCILLA.

• Heart
I was reading a post on here where someone had asked “what else is there to see?” And it dawned on me. As money hungry and exploitative these two are... I can see them doing “mukbang” videos when this whole “autism” BS dies for them. LOL! I mean ... it would include their love of food, and exploit Abbie even further ... she’d be sitting right in the middle of them. A/P have you guys thought about this yet??
sounds like they want to start Abbie onTIC TOCS now..one more way to $$$$ exploit.

Asses answer above to the juice throwing shows his arrogant self righteous attitude. Whichis really surfacing with fame and $$$$$.

Reactions: 13
What she said. You create the trust accounts and put money in them from boring real 80 hour a week jobs and making the wisest financial choices you can. It isn't rocket science.

Very true! I know by looking up policies, we looked to see what the qualifications needed to get higher policies would be and the risks of those policies. We have 4 special needs children and when we talked to our lawyer, these were the lawyers concerns. One, our age, we are the same age (or around the same) as A&P. We were told by our lawyer not to get a policy at this age. It would be extremely unlikely that we would die within the next 25 years, both at the same time, meaning that any bigger policies wouldn’t pay out because there would be 1 person to continue on with the care of the child. Lower policies would pay out the policies without issue. Secondly, we don’t apparently make anywhere near what a bigger policy would require. We would need to show that we have a higher income, either by having it, having it on credit, or showing it within our life style. We refuse to go into a huge debut, we don’t have the income and I definitely ain’t going out to show a lifestyle we don’t have...
We had this discussion about 5 years ago, when we were looking at policies. We have life policies, through work, that cover our debits, which is what our lawyer suggested. It is all that is needed and either of us could continue on, if the worst was to happen... We also have special needs trusts set up at the bank, it doesn’t have much but it will help them out and allow any of the life insurance to be placed in those accounts, after debits are paid... The lawyer has the information but we are in charge of those accounts at the bank, which is again where I say that they haven’t a clue...

• Heart
Reactions: 8

He is such a liar. He says her not putting her Capri sun in her cup holder is because she has OCD. Maybe it’s a good thing Priscilla stayed with him because they are two peas in a pod.
“Mostly empty capri sun” lmao ... he literally opened it and she had like 6 sips through a damn straw. Smh how is that “mostly empty” lmao. Delusion seeing through his pores at this point

• Heart
He's intimidating her. His way of controlling what she's going to say or NOT say.
I thought the same thing when I first started following them on Facebook. He’s very controlling.

Soo it sounds like in order for Abby to be at JSA she has to have autism as her primary diagnosis? This is why they keep pushing that Abby is autistic. Autism this autism that autism autism autism!
She very clearly has other severe developmental/intellectual problems. At this point what they're doing is not helping autism awareness, because Abby is not really in any way a typical autistic person. If anything, people are now thinking that people with autism have no clue what's going on around them and do nothing but rock back and forth all day.
There are other WAY more informative bloggers/vloggers out there with autistic children. Those people are far more interesting and you get a real insight into the challenges of autism, and the interesting way these kiddos view the world. Fathering "autism" is a misleading money making opportunity which really needs to stop before these fat idiots get even more money.

Reactions: 22
I watched the latest Vlog and I agree that although she has profound learning difficulties, I think her autism is fairly mild. Just watching her cope with all of the noise, the crowds, the fireworks, the change to routine. She didn't have ear defenders on, she didn't have a meltdown - that was amazing. I've worked with some autistic young people who are much less 'disabled' than Abbie, meaning they can express what they are feeling, hold down a job, achieve qualifications etc; that would've struggled in those environments due to sensory overload. Yeah it must be hard having a profoundly disabled child, but they're lucky in so many ways. She just goes along with most of the crap that they throw her way and is happy to sit quietly in the corner. I've worked with some young people whose meltdowns are so severe that people are hospitalised. Maybe they should think about how lucky they are, instead of trying to find a surrogate daughter.

Reactions: 15
I agree, I’m no expert by any means but I do have a few close friends who have family members diagnosed with autism. Abbie is very infantile in her actions. She doesn’t retain much and for lack of a better word seems to have mental retardation, at least thats what it was called back in the day when I was growing up, not sure what its called nowadays since a lot of terms have changed since then. She will always need 24-7 care as an infant does. I think thats why people get upset with everything they vlog with her thats really intrusive but I’m sure she doesn’t even understand whats happening which doesn’t make it right. I think autism is the least of her issues. They just ran with that diagnosis because it was the new “buzz” word at the time, IMO.

Reactions: 16
STOP LYING ASA. STOP DANCING PRISCILLA.
Firstly, there is no way Abbie would have understood a so called joke. Secondly, having loosened her water bottle and then thrown it you’re reinforcing that it’s ok to throw it by giving her juice. Thirdly, if it was as he said pretty much empty (the juice) when she threw it, why not tell P that, when she was worried about the juice going all over the floor!!

Reactions: 11
Firstly, there is no way Abbie would have understood a so called joke. Secondly, having loosened her water bottle and then thrown it you’re reinforcing that it’s ok to throw it by giving her juice. Thirdly, if it was as he said pretty much empty (the juice) when she threw it, why not tell P that, when she was worried about the juice going all over the floor!!
Asa hates that he can't gaslight us like he does everyone else in his life.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I agree, I’m no expert by any means but I do have a few close friends who have family members diagnosed with autism. Abbie is very infantile in her actions. She doesn’t retain much and for lack of a better word seems to have mental retardation, at least thats what it was called back in the day when I was growing up, not sure what its called nowadays since a lot of terms have changed since then. She will always need 24-7 care as an infant does. I think thats why people get upset with everything they vlog with her thats really intrusive but I’m sure she doesn’t even understand whats happening which doesn’t make it right. I think autism is the least of her issues. They just ran with that diagnosis because it was the new “buzz” word at the time, IMO.
You’ve made excellent points. I’ve been wanting to say this, but I’m struggling with the appropriate terms. Abbie is severely mentally handicapped. I watched the playlist(whatever it’s called) vlog with the brothers; one of which has Downs Syndrome. Assa was forcing Abbie to make a tiktok video with Isaiah and the 2 brothers. I was blown away by the DS (sorry, don’t know his name) teen’s much higher level of intelligence than Abbies.
I also picked up on a new stim(way to go Asswipe and Pissy)Abbie was making by scrunching up her face and squinting her eyes. A and P are horrible parents and causing Abbie to regress IMO.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Actually she's been doing the scrunchy face stim for a while. I think with some of her stims, they go away for a while and then she starts up again.
I'm of two minds when it comes to the sibling tiktok video, on the one hand I agree that her IDD (and to a lesser degree, her autism) prevents her from understanding what's being asked of her, on the other hand, being that she has a baby/toddler mentality in most things, she's not going to do something unless she finds it interesting and couldn't care less is everyone else wants her to do it. I mean this in the way that babies and toddlers tend to be very self-focused and pretty much no care or interest in others' feelings or wants. I'm over simplifying a bit but I think you get what I mean.

***couldn't care less IF everyone else wants her to do it.

If she's going to do videos after she's been in the wine, then this is gonna be great to watch.
😆
#drunkin

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Actually she's been doing the scrunchy face stim for a while. I think with some of her stims, they go away for a while and then she starts up again.
I think she does that pretty regulay when she’s tired. Poor thing was exhausted and they pushed thru to tik tok, late dinner and fireworks.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Well he's probably laughing up his sleeve , even all this negative reaction is causing interests to his channel. All at what cost? I don't understand them wanting their son so far away, as a parent I would want my kid a bit closer to home. And I agree Prissy is just an embarrassment now, her stupid dancing, hanging with the younger women, being glued to her phone, the little girl lisping voice, and yes Prissy we see the weight you're gaining. Assa little man, you're pooping on your whole family for $$$$.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.