Fathering Autism #6 Bandaid Dog, P tries to jog, Why won't they just get a job?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On the vlog the other day, I didn't like when Becca mocked Abbie's mouth clicking stim. I was actually surprised she did that.

Reactions: 11
You just lit a light bulb over my head.
This is purely speculation, and I hope that I am wrong. What if the whole, "Abbie's set for life," is just that....Life Insurance? No real trust with a vast amount of saved money due to their YouTube income, just Life Insurance when "A" & "P" pass. The aforesaid trust set in place to make "I" the successor trustee.
This way, they can spend and spend to their heart's content, all the while, making their little payment into life insurance. Previous and ongoing frivolous spending, as well as poor fiscal history leads me to believe they are financially unwise. Hopefully my assumptions are wrong, but I dare not put anything past these grifters.
They gloated about how life insurance was the plan for their daughter's future. It's laughable. P used to always go off about how "conservative" she was. Yet they sign on a McMansion with an adjustable mortgage at 8%. They say the house is an asset to sell but it will be underwater for decades. They have talked several times about having a financial advisor. There is - zero - way a real financial advisor would suggest these things. I'm not even going to start in on the hundreds of dollars they spend a day on fast food and coffee.

Reactions: 13
why do the girls keep bippity boppity booping Abbies nose and grabbing her face? It’s so friggin annoying.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
On the vlog the other day, I didn't like when Becca mocked Abbie's mouth clicking stim. I was actually surprised she did that.
I remember in one vlog Asa mocked Abbie’s yelling stem all the way to school, she yelled and then he yelled and Pricilla just went along with it. Yet he gets angry if she causes a scene in public and someone looks.

Reactions: 9
why do the girls keep bippity boppity booping Abbies nose and grabbing her face? It’s so friggin annoying.
Yea and why does P wipe her whole hand across Abbie's face.. is that her being motherly? I hate the way the girls treat Abbie.. especially Summer..

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
At the end of yesterday's video P tells Ass .. she is "working". with her phone up in her face.. wonder what that actually means to her..working in trying to rope someone into her pyramid scheme? Working answering comments ? Just seems silly to "work" and be sitting on the couch with your phone in your face.

Also.. Abbie at the grandparents... I think she doesn't do well waiting for food.. whether at someones house or a restaurant.. surely they know this is an issue even before they brought her. Assa's dad and stepmom dont seem to want to deal with Abbie much.. in the footage that I saw. How nice for them to have Summer as constant respite.. wonder if she is getting sick of it by now.
I was wondering the same thing. I wonder if Summer is like " God almighty damn, what did I get myself into?!". She looked a bit irritated when Abigail was stealing her food, didnt she? Why can't Asa and Priscilla be honest and just say, " We hired Summer so we wouldn't have to deal with Abigail and her shenanigans much anymore".

• Heart
Reactions: 16
mornin'

I saw a P Tiktok before (cannot find it now) That says something about "oh, you don't want me in your business? I am in season 3 of this reality show" Something like that. Hypocrite much?

P...I realize you are making money with these tiktoks but you look like a complete fool. Leave it to the teens.

Haters class and Asa says "be a better human". He has to be one of the worst humans I have ever seen. They are 100% garbage people.

I think he could attack and maime a so called "hater" and his fans would be ok with it. I can see the posts now "Asa is a good man, the hater deserved it"

The weight!!! That surgery did nothing for P. she is fat as all get out. It has something to do with always being on her phone...sitting and looking. Get out and exercise. Surely P, when you see the videos and screen shots you do notice you are always on your phone. Then that Lauren chick? She has videos for fat people and how to navigate the world fat. She is so young to be that big, they are all shortening their life spans. The DD meet ups look like a bunch of obese, lazy followers that have no life. Sickening and not good advertisement for DD, I am sure that's why they will not sponsor them.

Lastly....you cannot put your entire life on social media then cry and whine about your info being out there. Sorry, doesn't work that way.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Summer needs to take some cues from Becca. You don’t have to be constantly touching Abbie( face especially). Becca patiently steers Abbie,talks to her,even engage her to help deal w a situation. At one point I did hear Becca state how she felt Abbie was prob tired after the days events,yet they still dragged her down for the fireworks,etc.
The emotional maturity of that whole family is severely low(and by proxie now,so is Summers).
Isiah looks so lost tagging along w them these days. Doesn’t he have friends he can hang out with? He even mentioned at one point that he has started to hate these types of events. He would have been better off staying at home,having a bit of personal space/time to himself. It’s going to be incredibly hard for him for a bit to adjust to having personal freedom while in college. And personally,I don’t think he went for enough away. How soon before P&A start making the jaunts to film him,etc at college?

As for P and her phone-nope,not buying she is working all the time. She is checking messages on their pages to see how relevant they are,who is gushing,etc.

As that business she is involved with has nasty reviews across the web about people losing good deals of monies,wonder how much she herself has put into the business and what her actual income is. They are encouraged to buy all the latest products,kits,etc and that isn’t cheap. They are also “encouraged” to recruit more people so they move up the chain themselves. Like I said, testimonies from many can be found all over the web on how people are in massive debt,and the company at the end of the day shafted them big time.
As for Asa,the man who proclaimed that he never felt he measured up(boo hoo) he now thinks he is such a big deal. Sorry,not sorry. Soon your so called 15 minutes of fame will die down as there is always a new star emerging in the fast paced world of the internet. Sure,some of the fanatics will still hang on to every little thing you spoon feed them,profess profound love,etc.But many will move on. They will realize as many already have,that the message was lost a good time back,and it’s all about him and P.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
On the latest vlog when Abby hugged Becca, summer looked like it bothered her...weird!

Reactions: 14
"We got to meet other special needs influencers at Playlist Live. I have always loved how accessible these platforms are for all people and how much love we get from the community. Sharing our story, our positivity, our challenges, and our triumphs helps others. I'm proud of what we do and I'm proud of the special needs community and their families for making a difference."

The above is from the new vlog.

You got to meet OTHER influencers? You aren't one Asa, you are a hack and not important at this event.

How was this platform more accessible than any other meeting or trip?

Sharing your story may have helped some people years ago, but that has stopped. You are not helping anyone by filming your dysfunctional family spending money and behaving like some celebrity, you just aren't.

What difference have you made for the special needs community? Playlist Live is not about Autism or special needs.

I watched the video.....they want their personal info off the net but bring a group of perfect strangers into their hotel room and they wrestle on the bed....where you sleep. What you really want is to only have what YOU put on the net, any comments. opinions or TRUTHS that you don't want, deleted. That is not how it works guys.

Becca did see Abbie was very tired. She squinted her eyes and touched each one of them standing there and signed "all done". No one cared or listened, she has to be "shown", no matter how she feels. Exploitation right there.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
It's the one from tonight. Short 10 to 15 second clips. On Facebook.
Not the actual YouTube video.
Sorry if I wasn't clear.
I really want to know if I'm seeing what I think I see.
I need y'alls help! 😆
OMG!! It took me a while to figure out where it was, just watched both the bridge one and the rice one and YES....there is something going on there! She's slurring more! It's especially funny when she says at the end "schwip up" and her arm goes flying. The bridge one, it doesn't show her, but her voice sounds like she's been drinking or on something. She even says "Summer's my driver"....so maybe that's why! lol I wonder if all the stress has either caused her to hit the bottle....OR...she's on some medication for anxiety/stress and it's making her sleepy. Either way I see the train wreck coming...chooochooo!

Someone mentioned her phone and wondering if she's being catfished, I was wondering that too. She seems the type that would fall for that. Especially now that there is turmoil in her life. If I was Asa I'd be concerned and checking out her 'work'.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Someone mentioned earlier how lost Isaiah looked. I agree, he's 18....why couldnt have stayed at home? Beccas BF was there is they were worried about supervision.

I saw Becca mimic Abbies mouth clicking stim with her, but I saw it differently. To me she appeared to be showing Abbie she understood. She wasnt loud and laughing like the rest of them are when they mimic her.

P and that phone. She needs help. She is 100% obsessed with social media. Shes created an identity for herself online and its her focus now. This woman is thriving off the "likes" and validation of strangers instead of taking the time to be present and thankful. Talk about attention seeking! There she is, on a weekend getaway, seated in a nice restaurant with family and friends, and she isnt even present. If I had to guess, she was busy trying to watch the "famous" Tik Tok'ers to see where in the hotel they posted from so as soon as dinner was over they could go find them for more photos with Abbie. Awareness ya see. LOL

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Why does Asa think that everything is made just for Abigail and his family specifically? Or that they shouldn't have to wait in lines at different places or they should be first everywhere ? Does he think that his daughter is the only person with special needs on the planet? I swear, I think he just loves to stop and interrupt ppl just to say," My daughter has autism ". He will tell anyone who will listen! I dont think it's that he wants to spread autism awareness at all, I think it's that he wants to spread awareness about Abigail's autism.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Why does Asa think that everything is made just for Abigail and his family specifically? Or that they shouldn't have to wait in lines at different places or they should be first everywhere ? Does he think that his daughter is the only person with special needs on the planet? I swear, I think he just loves to stop and interrupt ppl just to say," My daughter has autism ". He will tell anyone who will listen! I dont think it's that he wants to spread autism awareness at all, I think it's that he wants to spread awareness about Abigail's autism.
He announces it only when it suits him. Did anyone notice toward the end of the VLOG, I think they were walking to dinner, and Abbie was doing that violent swaying and head thrashing? She nearly head-butted a passerby, and Asa was quite gruff....."Come on stop that now" or something to that effect. People were staring as they passed, if you look you can see. He wasnt stopping then!

Reactions: 13
I thought it was quite sweet of Becca actually. I don't feel it was done in a mocking fashion. At least Becca takes notice of poor Abbie. Unlike P & A!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
OMG!! It took me a while to figure out where it was, just watched both the bridge one and the rice one and YES....there is something going on there! She's slurring more! It's especially funny when she says at the end "schwip up" and her arm goes flying. The bridge one, it doesn't show her, but her voice sounds like she's been drinking or on something. She even says "Summer's my driver"....so maybe that's why! lol I wonder if all the stress has either caused her to hit the bottle....OR...she's on some medication for anxiety/stress and it's making her sleepy. Either way I see the train wreck coming...chooochooo!

Someone mentioned her phone and wondering if she's being catfished, I was wondering that too. She seems the type that would fall for that. Especially now that there is turmoil in her life. If I was Asa I'd be concerned and checking out her 'work'.

I can't find it anywhere!! HELP

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I can't find it anywhere!! HELP
you have to be following on her stuff n things facebook and then her stories will pop up on your FB....it will show the golf cart over the bridge one first...then the next one is her telling everyone to go watch the rice meal video. It only let me watch it once and now it's gone.

Reactions: 3
He announces it only when it suits him. Did anyone notice toward the end of the VLOG, I think they were walking to dinner, and Abbie was doing that violent swaying and head thrashing? She nearly head-butted a passerby, and Asa was quite gruff....."Come on stop that now" or something to that effect. People were staring as they passed, if you look you can see. He wasnt stopping then!
One of these days, she is going to really hurt someone with that crap and they are really going to have problems then. Then it's going to get out that she is violent and everyone will become terrified of her.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.