Fathering Autism #6 Bandaid Dog, P tries to jog, Why won't they just get a job?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She worships šŸ–.
Copies everything she and Assa do, including having her husband quit his decent full time job so they could be full time vloggers.
Lauren's kid is fed sugar constantly. She appears spoiled and overweight.
In my opinion.
Not a fan.
Has the way these parents shovel sugar in their kids faces been discussed here? I know the general unhealthiness of the Maass family diet has been discussed a lot, but the sugar in particular is extremely concerning for me. I think that consumption of sugar is a problem for many/most Westerners (don't know about other places.) Like a really big problem that possibly is at the root of a lot of mental illness or emotional issues (to say nothing of the diabetes and obesity). Speaking from experience here--I have always had a "sweet tooth," which is something we enable in people and act like is just a totally okay personality trait--it is not okay. It's unhealthy and destructive--again, speaking from experience.

Because of my experiences I loathe giving my daughter sugar (of any kind). I still give her treats sometimes, as well as foods which contain sugar, but it's usually only because I don't want to appear to be downright cruel or hypocritical (since I still consume sugar and treats). I feel like it's fine for special occasions, but not for bingeing just because it's Halloween or Valentine's. But generally speaking I want her to stay the hell away from it as much as she can. To me it's not far removed from alcohol or smoking. It should be discouraged in children and then if they want to take risks as adults that is their choice, but they need to be informed about it.

So I see them giving a lot of sugar to Abbie and it just seems so weird given that she has so many issues already, many of which require medication--why give her sugar on top of that, which is one: bad for her and two: not good for her mental and emotional stability. It seems like they are giving her a substance which will only make her more difficult to deal with or make her require more medication to counteract.

Also--the FatheringAutism Patreon used to show how much was getting donated to them. I saw it last year and it showed up until December of 2018. Did anybody else see this? I feel like I'm the only one. After December it no longer told the monthly amounts they were taking in, and now you cannot see any of it.

Reactions: 10
Wouldnt be surprised if Cilla has a lot of dental problems stemming from all the fat and sugar they eat, I wouldnt be surprised if Abbie has some serious dental problems too cause they barely monitor her sugar intake from what I can see.

PityCilla is a southern raised gal. The foods they consume are enough to make anyone be heavy! Full of starches,high in carbs/sugars,etc.
Her father is a very big man as well. I imagine w the fall out w the early yrs,she may have made food her go to comforter,and after her pregnancies never shed the weight.
Of course,being sedentary hasnā€™t helped either. I think the bigger reason for the surgery was the vlogs were taking off,and we all know she loves the camera,and decided to lose the weight for those.
Looks like Isiah also has some weight issues developing as well. The tone he had when in football is now gone. He had better be careful,those freshman ā€œ15ā€ could wind up being much more!

Reactions: 8
I absolutely hate how much sugar they feed her ... itā€™s like as soon as she wakes up and until she goes to sleep. Not cute, not cool, absolutely unhealthy ... if Abbie was a ā€œtypical teenagerā€ she would be now learning about why not to eat so much sugar, unfortunately she is not typical but her family and all their friends donā€™t give a tit ... as long as they can get her to leave them alone, do as they say and satisfy her with some candy or other sugar ... ugh so sickening

• Sad
Omg. Below is a comment on P's "hack" to use a calendar. Someone failed as a parent if a 22 yr old thinks a to-do list or daily planner ( or in P-Speak a calendar) is a hack!
****I'm not a mom (I'm only 22), but I found this incredibly helpful! I would love it if you created more smaller videos (if you have the time, and if its something you'd be willing to do) with little life hacks and such. :)

And P thinks she is a 14?! Not in pants she isnt. Not possible. I am 5'10 and used to weigh 330 lbs and wore a 26 or 28 in pants depending upon style/fit, and a 3x or 4x shirt. I now weigh roughly 180, and I wear a 14 lol. There is no way her legs can fit in my jeans, it just isnt possible. I realize I am much taller, but I know all to well what it takes to fill those plus size pants, and what WONT fit in a 14.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
PityCilla is a southern raised gal. The foods they consume are enough to make anyone be heavy! Full of starches,high in carbs/sugars,etc.
Her father is a very big man as well. I imagine w the fall out w the early yrs,she may have made food her go to comforter,and after her pregnancies never shed the weight.
Of course,being sedentary hasnā€™t helped either. I think the bigger reason for the surgery was the vlogs were taking off,and we all know she loves the camera,and decided to lose the weight for those.
Looks like Isiah also has some weight issues developing as well. The tone he had when in football is now gone. He had better be careful,those freshman ā€œ15ā€ could wind up being much more!
Very true ... my ex was a southern dude who loved to cook and I put on weight from being with his dumbass for a while. Thank God I ran from that situation... ugh

Reactions: 2
Finding Coopers Voice is a FB channel. Itā€™s a mom who 100% interacts w her child/teaches/answers questions. Etc. She may be filming,but the focus is always in her son.
Iā€™ve heard a lot of people in the autistic community, especially on Autism Inclusivity hate them....I might go and ask why to check but I think the bottom line is that she is filming him without his permission...the FB groups Iā€™m in hate them just as much as FA...

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.